Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COS] COSMOS, internet of blockchains  (Read 59751 times)
Upcomingdiamondinvestor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

I am afraid that i missed the ICO.This project is better than POLKADOT and little collection.Looking forward to buy after exchange.

This thread has not been much active or say no one from the team is here to respond to any of our queries.I followed this thread for a while and was anticipating someone from the team would provide information about project updates/exchanges but that did not happen.I lost interest in this and again today this is the same fate.I would be glad if someone knows which is the best mode to get updates for this project.

It's a shame that there is no one on the team here. I am really interested in getting onto this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

I am afraid that i missed the ICO.This project is better than POLKADOT and little collection.Looking forward to buy after exchange.

This thread has not been much active or say no one from the team is here to respond to any of our queries.I followed this thread for a while and was anticipating someone from the team would provide information about project updates/exchanges but that did not happen.I lost interest in this and again today this is the same fate.I would be glad if someone knows which is the best mode to get updates for this project.

It's a shame that there is no one on the team here. I am really interested in getting onto this project.

Check their Twitter:
https://twitter.com/cosmos
Recent article https://blog.cosmos.network/consensus-compare-casper-vs-tendermint-6df154ad56ae
Vilrex

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:39:15 AM

what was the ICO price of 1 ATOM?
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:49:41 PM

I am not 100 % sure but I thought the price of COSMOS Tendermint ICO was 1 ATOM = 0,10$
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

Sold out too fast, practically 100% insta-bought by whales who are clearly going to manipulate the market, create FOMO, raise the price sky-high, then gradually dump on naive public. And this has nothing to do with the project itself - those are just market games without real ground.

Developers should have done something to prevent this situation, when they will have much smaller actual community, as there are small number of real investors.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:12:05 AM

COSMOS this project is still hot, a very good prospect of the project, it is worth participating in, and so on, it blossoms and fruits, sharing this harvest process Cool Cool
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:38:28 AM

I am not 100 % sure but I thought the price of COSMOS Tendermint ICO was 1 ATOM = 0,10$

they had a very rapid IcO, never seen that COSMOS was sold after IcO

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
ghuang168

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

It seems like this will be a good project for investment
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:23:05 AM

they had a very rapid IcO, never seen that COSMOS was sold after IcO

Shouldn't we have a better exchange as we had a fast ico? This token deserves to be on top exchanges with the way it was sold out but pity, it is still missing here.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Jerryfarmer

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

The ICO was in april 2017, but in Q1 2018 it will be tradable on exchanges :-)
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

The ICO was in april 2017, but in Q1 2018 it will be tradable on exchanges :-)
what is the name of the token COSMOS for trading on stock exchanges, I would like to see may already be available in the form of promissory notes in the early contracts.

COSMOS =  exchanges (  .... ) ?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
bedminister

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

Are bonuses offered for investors?
pksingh

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

BCT Manager

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:33:00 AM

A new concept in blockchain world. How much of development is done already?
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:51:54 PM

Where is Cosmos trading at? I have searched for it on exchanges but cannot find it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:17:02 AM

Where is Cosmos trading at? I have searched for it on exchanges but cannot find it.

Currently cosmos is still in testing phase, investors don't have cosmos token, but they will release the main net in Q1 of 2018, we can buy cosmos in exchange in next year.
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:36:41 AM

Currently cosmos is still in testing phase, investors don't have cosmos token, but they will release the main net in Q1 of 2018, we can buy cosmos in exchange in next year.

Isn't this more than 6 months for this project to be in testing phase? I might not be exact with the months mentioned but been a long while to see no update from the team.Is there a tentative date for the launch of cosmos with exchanges listing?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
invictu$

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:02:14 PM

Check the website https://cosmos.network/ they have updated the design
windave

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

which is better Cosmos, Aion or Cardano?
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

But there was an ICO, right ? So ICO investors didn't get a Cosmos token ?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

But there was an ICO, right ? So ICO investors didn't get a Cosmos token ?

This ICO was more of a private sale kinda of a thing and went off in a flash.I just imagine what would have been the case if the same money was invested in projects like NEO or OMG.Too bad moments for all investors!! RIP!!

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: