Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

I like Bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity for extra income and a more financially stable future. While I can sit at a bench and posting in a forum here, it also focuses on the possibility of higher return for investment and the Bitcoin focus on offering more revenue opportunities.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
You should choose bitcoin because it is decentralized . When it comes to transaction it was easy and fast ., we can pay our bills here. Bitcoin is an easy way of job you earned even your at home .You can used your coins for trading and investment.
It is true. the reason why we should choose bitcoin is because it is decentralized. There are no people who restricted to use bitcoin. All of the types of the citizen in our society can use bitcoin.
You should choose bitcoin because it is the most volatile crypto in the market. Meaning, its price goes up and we will be very profitable when it happened. Many are already enjoying their life because of Bitcoin. Many are already rich through Bitcoin. It is proven by the users of it.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Because Bitcoin will bring the world together and knock down the geo political borders that currently exist. Couple that with the humbling of the banking industry, those are two reasons enough to get involved in Bitcoin.

Umar001

Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

There's 100% reason to embrace bitcoin, crytocurrency is way to go in this modern days, with  digital currency I. e bitcoin you can buy and sell any products online without any bottles neck, secondly with bitcoin unemployment has reduce, many peoples now engage as a means to earn money, and live a standard life.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

I really agree with the five points on your topic, it is very true if the transaction using bitcoin easier and faster gan and again we make transactions using bitcoin no one knows and no one controls gan and again bitcoin can be used as long-term investment and already many people who have become millionaires even become a billionaire Because this bitcoin

millionairephobia

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:05:41 PM

Bitcoin is stable coin it allows individuals and financial institutions to make transactions overall the globe.Bitcoin is blockchain technology which make safe the transaction.Trading in Bitcoin is highly profitable in short time.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:43 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
I use bitcoin  because I can use it whether I stay at home I can earn money and invest

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

We choose bitcoin it's can give as more extra income, makes transactions more easy and fast you can send pay money without any charges or tax
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:50:14 AM

I choose bitcoin because it's amazing part it gonna helps me for my future someday as long I have the patience and believing about bitcoin
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:18 AM

The reason for choosing a bitcoin because it is profitable.
This question is like what stock questions to buy tomorrow. No one can be sure. But if I see from the media developments that cover the enthusiasm will bitcoin everywhere will create a very high demand. The capitalization value of bitcoin now.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

These are all good information for those who are needing the right information about bitcoin for those who are having a hard time explaining what is it all about ..."thank you" we choose it not only for the profit we are going to have from it but these thing is beneficial to all bitcoin user and for those who would like to use it in the future.. those who are still skeptical about it.. they can consider it...and accept it eventually as time goes by.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:01:53 AM

I think almost everyone jaban associated with wealth and investment. why they choose bitcoin. now this bitcoin is an alternative to our investment other than in the real world
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:12:20 AM

i think its count on every man or woman why he decide on bitcoin or not due to the fact its about individual decision to be part of into bitcoin planet. if he believe that he wants to attempting make funds with bitcoin then he can choose to be part of and if he only would like to watch bitcoin news then he can remain in her desk and watching bitcoin value is enhance. we can not thrust a person to sign up for into bitcoin planet simply because it will make our connection broke and its not great for us.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

You should choose bitcoin because the bitcoin can make your life more easier than in your pass life.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.

Happy for you, bitcoin really is the best choice that we can make because it is already a known trustworthy source of money. Bitcoin is the easy money.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Because Bitcoin is created and used on the Internet. Therefore, Bitcoin offers many benefits, such as: low transaction costs, high security. Behind Bitcoin is the blockchain technology that enables transactions in the cryptocurrency market to be performed quickly and with high transparency. Not only that, investing bitcoin also help me get a high income.
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

By this time, bitcoin is more famous and deliberately spoken everywhere. I'm sure it's been the subject topic with countless
conversations everywhere. Bitcoin is homologous with profit and proceeds in the digital currency market. I think bitcoin is
the optimum choice because of it's proven and massive potential to capitalize more and dominate. The widespread use and
application of bitcoins is very advantageous and it is more accessible. Bitcoin is also a life changer, it provides people of all types
the opportunity to earn with convenience, invest in something that will really deal profits and it gives the ability and capability
to improve one's life and well being.
Partoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

Since it's extremely valuable managing an account you can send and get cash in vain anyplace for some obscure reason banks and fund loathe it and obviously in free enterprise on the off chance that you can't get it offer it or fine it execute it obviously it's slanted and they are holy messengers ha I have the fasten now. Good fortunes and more influence.
Pinoyfan

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

You should need to choose this because this bitcoin is the best way to get more money try to invest more when the value is too low you will get more profit just pick a good cryptocurrency because theres a lot of shitcoins now so keep safe.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:46 AM

Bitcoin is decentralised.  You should choose bitcoin because the price is unstable unlike paper money like dollars that value is stable. Bitcoin is the top leading crypto.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: