Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

There is many reason behind choosing bitcoin.First of all, it's called the God of crypto currency.Bitcoin has the highest popularity among the other coins.Bitcoin investment is better investment than Gold.Bitcoin transactions are so smooth and easy than other crypto.Also bitcoin price is huge which is a plus point of it's.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Donationcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

Bitcoin is new revolution future of blockchain technology and with new way in economics but not with that price Smiley Bitcoin very expensive and i dont wanna buy it for those price Smiley
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

All points are valid and may help newbie to understand why bitcoin should be considered superior in payment processor field. Even though understanding how bitcoin/blockchain works is hard, using bitcoin as payment gateway and for daily use is not hard with the use of online web/mobile wallets this days
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

thanks for this explanation, maybe this adds to everyone's knowledge of bitcoin and can attract people's interest in bitcoin.
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

For me bitcoin provides financial freedom
If you don’t have access to a bank account, you are part of the “unbanked.” Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. Bitcoin is simultaneously an open financial protocol and a currency required in order to transact freely on the protocol.
kukuli

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

The main excuse why I chose bitcoin because I got a unplanned to invest, selamaini I had never been an entrepreneur, until gone I found bitcoin and when a buddy told me to invest here. Because with the bitcoin currency is along with a fine investment tool and more widely used throughout the web. One of the reasons why I pick bitcoin and make an investment because trading makes me more profit.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

This advantages are legit so there is no reason why government should ban bitcoins. Banks should be only afraid of cryptocurrency because they will lose a huge amount of profit when all the people will focus on investing in bitcoins.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

for me bitcoin is very easy to use in every way, can change the life of someone better, and also can gain profit in long term and short term, because for me investment and transaction also more secure. and there is no tax payment at this time.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:29:44 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

In my opinion, you must choose Bitcoin because that is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. When is comes to volume and prices, Bitcoin is way higher as compared to other Altcoins. Bitcoin can also be used as mode of payment in a stores and online stores. So, it is better to invest now before it will rise up again.

esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

Yes, I agree with your point. Your think of this are very beautiful. International between points is very good for me. Because bitcoin has not yet received government permission in my country. So the payment system will get the benefit. You can add decentralization. Bitcoin brings many changes in human life, life improves. So who knows about bitcoin, everyone likes bitcoin. It is safe.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

All you said is the true but for general why people should choose bitcoin is because its desentralization monetary system compared to centralization system that used today in all over the world where the monetary system controlled by central banks. The other reason why bitcoin over other crypto, because bitcoin in the king of all crypto. Hail the king!  Hail bitcoin!
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

If more people want bitcoin,the price goes up.If less people want bitcoin, the price goes down.Many people believe bitcoin would create a fairer economy,as opposed to an economy manipulated in secret by men perched on top of their golden thrones.
You are right bitcoin will develop equality as now even poor people are able to spend good life as rich people are spending they are  not bound at all, bitcoin introduced equality but still so called millionaires invest in bitcoin to maintain their status high and above the new investors, well it is their own choice, for me bitcoin is best currency and there is nothing better than bitcoin today, I choose bitcoin to be rich and to get my family everything that they want from me, and thanks to bitcoin it is now very easy for me to make my family happy.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

I am satisfied with everything connected with bitcoin. I chose bitcoin because for me it is simple and convenient, it is confessional and safe, and most importantly there is a future. The future that bitcoin provides me and I'm calm for it. I agree with your conclusions the same way.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

I am satisfied with everything connected with bitcoin. I chose bitcoin because for me it is simple and convenient, it is confessional and safe, and most importantly there is a future. The future that bitcoin provides me and I'm calm for it. I agree with your conclusions the same way.
Apparently for most Bitcoin users, an important aspect of using crypto currency is another possibility about the future. The future is more promising, the future with a more stable financial opportunity and with the possibility of realizing all of its plans.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

And I will speak out against bitcoin. This is an outdated technology, and with the further development of the crypto industry, it will be even weaker than other coins
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

And I will speak out against bitcoin. This is an outdated technology, and with the further development of the crypto industry, it will be even weaker than other coins
But if people will choose it more than altcoins you cannot erase the fact that it is still more dominant.
Notice the market movement, when bitcoin pump or dump, the altcoins market are significantly affected.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

Why i chose bitcoin the reason is only one, Saving money in bank gets nothing. While in bitcoin, i find my money growing faster due to rising bitcoin value or got profiting from trading or investing in ICO altcoin. I don't think anything else.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

I choose bitcoin because bitcoin investment is very profitable compared to other investments, if you are trading then you can get big profits in a short time, this is because the usual price up hundreds of dollars in 1 hour.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

Why i chose bitcoin the reason is only one, Saving money in bank gets nothing. While in bitcoin, i find my money growing faster due to rising bitcoin value or got profiting from trading or investing in ICO altcoin. I don't think anything else.

Keep money in bank your money just stay there without any rising , if bank pay you 5-6% per year inflation will eat this rise anyway , bitcoin could make you big profit or take out all you money.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

Keep money in bank your money just stay there without any rising , if bank pay you 5-6% per year inflation will eat this rise anyway , bitcoin could make you big profit or take out all you money.
Exactly, saving money in the bank is the same as saving money under the pillow, there is no benefit whatsoever so diverting money to investment will make our money grow faster.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: