Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:50:43 AM

You should choose bitcoin the number one reason about it is bitcoin is decentralized that the government can't just get taxes out of bitcoins thats the good reason to choose bitcoin also the bitcoin can just double its value in just a minute and it decreases but it is not that high decrease. so it is better to choose bitcoins.
Bitcoin is a very profitable investment. Maybe that's what I remember until now.
Because bitcoin can make us multiply the money we have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:21:55 AM

why you shouldn't choose Bitcoin!

Already it has gained popularity,  High Volume,  good weight, flexible uses policy and much more.... :cool:

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

It has been flexible all the time. And each it keeps on gaining it's popularity as the price of it increases and moving forward. Also another thing that many loves decentralization and that is why many people are getting attracted to bitcoin. It is very promising that is going to make us rich in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:24:12 AM

You should choose bitcoin the number one reason about it is bitcoin is decentralized that the government can't just get taxes out of bitcoins thats the good reason to choose bitcoin also the bitcoin can just double its value in just a minute and it decreases but it is not that high decrease. so it is better to choose bitcoins.
The government cannot directly tax bitcoin because it has no value when not cash out but they can do it with exchanges.
Tax is the lifeblood of the government, so expect they will do everything to collect money from us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:16:13 AM

Bitcoin is a very profitable investment. Maybe that's what I remember until now.
Because bitcoin can make us multiply the money we have.
No the bitcoin gives more guarantee rather just give you double bucks. The bitcoin has a lot of demand and it give different reason to hold bitcoin. THe more people are holding bitcoin and that makes the bitcoin will have long life.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:57:03 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 02:08:37 PM by logicgate

I choose bitcoin because it is more profitable coins than other altcoins. Also, the price of bitcoin in the market is too expensive if I invest in this coins I was sure that I was earn income. In addition bitcoin is a friendly user, even child or old it was applicable.
Yes bitcoin is more profitable than other coins because its price is increasing day by day and also now some countries accepted bitcoin due to which the bitcoin become establish and I think in future many countries will accept bitcoin and bitcoin will be a global currency, so you are good at this points that you will choose bitcoin for investment and I hope you will get good profit in future if you invest your money in bitcoin.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
When it comes to features of Bitcoin it has decentralization  where anyone cannot control your own bitcoin, due to it is not regulated kind of digital currency and it is very secured also.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:32:53 PM

I choose bitcoin because it is more profitable coins than other altcoins. Also, the price of bitcoin in the market is too expensive if I invest in this coins I was sure that I was earn income. In addition bitcoin is a friendly user, even child or old it was applicable.
Yes bitcoin is more profitable than other coins because its price is increasing day by day and also now some countries accepted bitcoin due to which the bitcoin become establish and I think in future many countries will accept bitcoin and bitcoin will be a global currency, so you are good at this points that you will choose bitcoin for investment and I hope you will get good profit in future if you invest your money in bitcoin.

Aside from it is the first digital currency, all the price of emerging digital coins are based on bitcoins.  So it is like a dollar if we compare it to paper money around the globe.   Aside from it is easy to earn, it is a good investment cause its price goes up.  And little by little it has been recognized now.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:06:48 PM

We choose bitcoin because you can send and recieved money where ever you are. Even you are too far you can send and recieved anytime. And I choose bitcoin because the price is continue to increase and if i have that i can earn a lot money for sure by holding it for few years. Before the transaction is quick but as of now i think it is  slow and before the trasaction fee is very low but now ita very high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:09:20 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
Well, Bitcoin is more profitable and useful because the price is increasing day by day, also you can use it different transaction. Furthermore, I think the bitcoin will be the future money and would be accepted in different country in the world. However, I still hoping that bitcoin will be recognized by all people in the world. Lastly, you should choose bitcoin because it will help to become rich in the coming future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:48:41 PM

When it comes to features of Bitcoin it has decentralization  where anyone cannot control your own bitcoin, due to it is not regulated kind of digital currency and it is very secured also.

For many, decentralization does not matter. Most people go to bitcoin just to earn money. I, too, have come into the world of crypto currency so that it becomes a source of my income

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:48:38 AM

For many, decentralization does not matter. Most people go to bitcoin just to earn money. I, too, have come into the world of crypto currency so that it becomes a source of my income
That is the main reason why a lot of people choose bitcoin over any cryptocurrency because of the opportunity to earn more money in bitcoin because of the possible opportunities that can be grab by a person that is looking for source of income like us. If you want to earn a lot of money then choosing bitcoin is one of the best option and also about security and cheaper and faster transactions.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:06:04 AM

That is the main reason why a lot of people choose bitcoin over any cryptocurrency because of the opportunity to earn more money in bitcoin because of the possible opportunities that can be grab by a person that is looking for source of income like us. If you want to earn a lot of money then choosing bitcoin is one of the best option and also about security and cheaper and faster transactions.

I have choosen also because it is liberated from wherever you in the globe that you can use it and the security from the informations around it. Any person could use Bitcoin. Probably trading in your own time and it would only cost you own time and not necessarily that you need another user all the time. Most btc transactions without some aid of banks or institutions and even your own personal info wont be just spread around the block. But what is really amazing is that btc even made there own value to ensure safety for the transactions.
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:25:33 AM

Well,all these features have made bitcoin to choose first than other.But the secondly mentioned feature,no expenses or low charges is no more available due to heavy increase in transaction fee due to miners.It is due to lack of this feature many companies are not coming forward to accept bitcoin payment.Some are said to move to altcoins also.But still bitcoin has been the king of crypto currencies.It is the ultimate choice of most people world wide.
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:31:54 AM

We choose bitcoin because you can send and recieved money where ever you are. Even you are too far you can send and recieved anytime. And I choose bitcoin because the price is continue to increase and if i have that i can earn a lot money for sure by holding it for few years. Before the transaction is quick but as of now i think it is  slow and before the trasaction fee is very low but now ita very high.

Mostly that is the reasons why they are choosing bitcoin. One of it is the price, it is not stable it keeps pumping and sometimes it dumps on the other hand we can get profit from it. Second it is really fast transactions, agree with you pal you can send everywhere in the world that just have an internet connection. Overall mostly we choose bitcoin because we are earning from it and it could really help a lot to us

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:46:09 AM

I wouldn't really advice investing in bitcoin when we see all the shit around. I would wait at least august to see what's going to happen. Doing it now it's not the best thing to do if you planned for a long term. Doing it now, with the current volatile price, you may get a good ROI in a short term but also a very high risk to end with a very high lost
If you're not a problem for big risks, investing in bitcoin is now a good choice because the price is in a good fluctuation and now prices are falling and it is very likely that prices will go up again. So buying right now is a great option
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:37:13 AM

I wouldn't really advice investing in bitcoin when we see all the shit around. I would wait at least august to see what's going to happen. Doing it now it's not the best thing to do if you planned for a long term. Doing it now, with the current volatile price, you may get a good ROI in a short term but also a very high risk to end with a very high lost
If you're not a problem for big risks, investing in bitcoin is now a good choice because the price is in a good fluctuation and now prices are falling and it is very likely that prices will go up again. So buying right now is a great option

yes you right that now investment in bitcoin is good choice to increase your money with fast and to me also investment in bitcoin is very best way to increase my money I like this point in bitcoin and also suggest to all people that now the price of bitcoin is dumping that's time to invest money in bitcoin after these days the price will start to going upwards .
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:19:31 PM

i think its depend on each person why he choose bitcoin or not because its about personal decision to join into bitcoin world. if he think that he wants to trying make money with bitcoin then he can decide to join and if he only wants to watch bitcoin news then he can stay in her desk and watching bitcoin price is increase. we can not push someone to join into bitcoin world because it will make our relationship broke and its not good for us.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:03:52 AM

I think August is too long, but if you're patient with waiting for the right time, it's up to you. But for a trader it is definitely the right time to choose bitcoin and invest because now the price is going down. This is an opportunity
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:48:02 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 02:46:32 PM by crazycatwoman03

I choose bitcoin because many people choose it and can be trusted, can be trusted in any case. Its price can also send and receive money without any reason for some unknown reason bank and finance that hate it.

I disagree with you, not all choose the bitcoin. I know the user of bitcoin have own reason why they choose the bitcoin. Because it can use in gambling, it can use in business, trading, investing, mining and etc. And I'm sure that the others try any one of that and if they fail it stop and hate the bitcoin.

For me, I choose bitcoin because is a saviour. It helps to fill my daily needs and used to buy new things (when it exchanges to local currency). Even its not directly used to buy or use for transcation but this currency is a way to earn money.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

Due to the least profitable, when almost all investment losers, I switch to the bitcoin and I'm so glad because it can cover losses from other investments. I hope the price bitcoin can always rise up.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: