Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:49:41 AM

There are several reason why we need to choose bitcoin. Of course, in terms of usage you can use bitcoin for bills of payment, money transfer, security 100%, and about the features it is decentralized. With this things I am very much satisfied to bitcoin Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:46:03 PM

One should choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin keeps your information private and secure. The transactions in Bitcoin are quick and easy and you can send money anywhere in this world within minutes which is not possible with conventional money.
yes the most wanted reason why of course people looking for a fast money making you may forgot to mention about that . but as time goes by it will changed to a better purpose .

for example people will use bitcoin for a way to do business around the world consider it as a real universal currency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

If people are not able to see the advantages of choosing bitcoin then I do not know what to say, bitcoin is a great investment and it is a great tool if that is not enough for someone to choose bitcoin then that person is blind.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:50:02 PM

I choose bitcoin because its has a potential and as an investment. Bitcoin is a good choose of the people in investment and profitable. This is a best investment because you can have a chance to grow money and there is advantages. Bitcoin is secure and it is safe. There are many benefits of bitcoin gives also like it has a cheap and quick in any transactions. You should choose bitcoin because of its transactions is very low and no paper work any one accept bitcoin in a minutes. You can create your own money. Bitcoin is still the most  popular currency and familiar.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
Well, all of that is correct and as of now bitcoin is very useful. In addition to that, now a day many people use the bitcoin because by using bitcoin it will help you to gain a lot of income and it is very effective. I think why should choose bitcoin because it will be our future money and it will also consider as a real that you can use in offline store.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

You have a unique points on how we should choose bitcoin above others currencies. For me I choose bitcoin above others currencies because of it decentralization and worldwide acceptability. This two features make me to like bitcoin and it technology.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:45:50 PM

There are many reasons why should we pick Bitcoin, it is one of the best stages for acquiring cash at on the web. Bitcoin is a protected exchange part, that, as well as Bitcoin, has an office which gives a mysterious stage with the goal that no body no nothing about no body. Bitcoin has a speedy exchange benefit through the web, also, there is a considerable measure of capacity which can be picked by anybody, that is the reason individuals pick Bitcoin in particular.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:49:34 PM

You have a unique points on how we should choose bitcoin above others currencies. For me I choose bitcoin above others currencies because of it decentralization and worldwide acceptability. This two features make me to like bitcoin and it technology.
Generation changed too also the technology it self bitcoin can be accessible anywhere from county it iz like a new currency whenever you are you can directly exchange it into fiat this is how bitcoin good can be also send anywhere from this world with in 10 seconds. Maybe this the unque you're talking about.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:57:07 PM

One should choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin keeps your information private and secure. The transactions in Bitcoin are quick and easy and you can send money anywhere in this world within minutes which is not possible with conventional money.
yes the most wanted reason why of course people looking for a fast money making you may forgot to mention about that . but as time goes by it will changed to a better purpose .

for example people will use bitcoin for a way to do business around the world consider it as a real universal currency.
Yep! The most important feature of bitcoins that has been attracting investor all over the world is giving them a true hope of making huge profits with little investments that too in short time span. Other alluring features include low transaction fee, decentralized nature, the high probability of trackless transactions. The level of anonymity is also astonishing for many investors. It’s quite impossible to enumerate all features of bitcoins.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:49:41 AM

Yep! The most important feature of bitcoins that has been attracting investor all over the world is giving them a true hope of making huge profits with little investments that too in short time span. Other alluring features include low transaction fee, decentralized nature, the high probability of trackless transactions. The level of anonymity is also astonishing for many investors. It’s quite impossible to enumerate all features of bitcoins.
my mind really feel so wide when learning about bitcoin deeper .

how it works, how much the benefit and what could bitcoin do to change the world. for now i feel comfortable with its easy access anywhere anytime by anybody in very simple way. doing multi-national transaction really feel like the next level experience , satisfying.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:03:22 AM

There are many reasons why should we pick Bitcoin, it is one of the best stages for acquiring cash at on the web. Bitcoin is a protected exchange part, that, as well as Bitcoin, has an office which gives a mysterious stage with the goal that no body no nothing about no body. Bitcoin has a speedy exchange benefit through the web, also, there is a considerable measure of capacity which can be picked by anybody, that is the reason individuals pick Bitcoin in particular.
Moreover, bitcoin provides us a chance to become anonymous and no one can track us down and see what we are doing with our money. The decentralized blockchain system also give people the opportunity to control their money without any third party like the bank or the government

Lupin13

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:51:19 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
First it was so helpful for newbies but it is better for them to know everything about bitcoin. We can also include decentralization sir. Bitcoin transactions does not belongs to government, banks and other centralized organizations. In addition bitcoin should be consider superior in payment processor field.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

Moreover, bitcoin provides us a chance to become anonymous and no one can track us down and see what we are doing with our money. The decentralized blockchain system also give people the opportunity to control their money without any third party like the bank or the government

Furthermore, Bitcoin is not subject to inflation which means its value will not decrease over time even its supply will increase.

Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:08:21 AM

Really what you say. It's all one of the advantages of bitcoin. Why you and I choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular and most popular coin among other coins. The price is more fluctuating so that makes us quickly get a profit
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:32:16 AM

I choose Bitcoin only because it's price and people follow Bitcoin so i join them. The advantages which you added in your post are not available nowdays.
Nowdays it's almost impossible to send and recieve Bitcoin within one or two hours, even sometime it takes more than a day. And second one charges transaction fees are nightmare for bitcoiners.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:08:32 AM

I choose Bitcoin only because it's price and people follow Bitcoin so i join them. The advantages which you added in your post are not available nowdays.
Nowdays it's almost impossible to send and recieve Bitcoin within one or two hours, even sometime it takes more than a day. And second one charges transaction fees are nightmare for bitcoiners.
That will be solve after the segwit, transactions will be faster and fees will be lowered, that's the promise based on what I read.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think if that will really happen it would be very helpful to us users.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:18:54 AM

Most popular cryptocurrency
Easy to use
Anonymous usage
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:22:18 AM

That will be solve after the segwit, transactions will be faster and fees will be lowered, that's the promise based on what I read.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think if that will really happen it would be very helpful to us users.

That is right, and not just helpful but it will tell or determine what will be Bitcoin's future. Many users are saying that bitcoin are being left out by a lot of alternative coins even the new ones, but if Segwit is applied, I think it will change they're idea to it. Also if the Segwit is applied, we will be expecting it's price and users to explode, there will be a lot of them to use bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

Well, all of that is correct and as of now bitcoin is very useful. In addition to that, now a day many people use the bitcoin because by using bitcoin it will help you to gain a lot of income and it is very effective. I think why should choose bitcoin because it will be our future money and it will also consider as a real that you can use in offline store.
I guess that not only bitcoin would be our future money, there are a lot of great altcoins coming up, it is just that bitcoin stays a lot more higher than other coins. We will see how things will be going =)

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:04:18 PM

Bitcoin is the only digital asset that grows periodically creating a difference between the buying and the selling. Also with the luckiest one the variation happens in a larger scale in a very short time period providing huge profit. If money making is your plan then surely bitcoin is the best of all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: