Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:20:13 PM

I choose it because of it high profit margin. I remember how much it was exchangeed with dollars just last January and pumping to $4k plus early this month. The difference is huge.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
I don't agree to improving or helping you in your social life because when you are a bitcoin user then you will have a lot of time that needed to be focus in bitcoin and the time will come that you will not be able to deal with your friends and the other people in your town so it is against or opposite because you need to sacrifice your social life to gain better financial cash flow.
Thats right. I think most of bitcoin users will spend more of their time in front of the laptop. for example me, I'm almost  spend 12 hours in front of the laptop to earn bitcoin. so automatically I do not have much time to chat and interact with the surrounding community, it means my social life is not good. but I think that is the risk right ?
That is what we need to sacrifice in earning money through bitcoin, we need to sacrifice our social life in order to earn good amount of bitcoin everyday and it is just for temporary because after we establish our life which we don't need to worry about money then we can now build our social life and enjoy the essence of life and also help other people.
Not all the time can just seat and facing your laptops and never interact with other people because busy in doing things and forget social life. It depends how you manage your time. You can give time for yourself to hang out with friends. Social life will not be affected just because you are working online and do not want to leave you room. I choose earning bitcoin to use for convenient transactions and has an amount that can be use for investment for the future.

Forhadm

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:04:22 PM

You should choose bitcoin because now a days bitcoin is a international currency in this world and also now a days a bitcoin social worker can earn more to this bitcoin side  also it is an interesting project you should choose bitcoin.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

becuase bitcoin is good invesment in future, you can get big profit from bitcoin without work just buy bitcoin now hold bitcoin and waiting for high price in future
fortress

Activity: 36
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:30:40 AM
Merited by Hagane (2)

All the reasons you have mentioned, and also the fact that so far there is not a better option in the market.
We have Litecoin, but it seems that Bitcoin will always be further ahead, not just in terms of userbase, but also in terms of price. We also have Monero, which is very good for privacy, but it looks like it is much worse in terms of scalability.
Dan!el

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:01:32 AM

For me i use bitcoin because
-International installments    so i can send to all over world without exchange
- anonymous    no ID needed
- security only need to save my wallet and will be safe
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:17:45 AM

becuase bitcoin is good invesment in future, you can get big profit from bitcoin without work just buy bitcoin now hold bitcoin and waiting for high price in future
Indeed, that is why it is best to invest in bitcoin because it is an asset that will give you money or profit if you will hold it for long term and bitcoin is the best investment right now and in fact most of the stock investor already transfer to bitcoin so they can have a better chance to make money and receive a good return in the future with their investment in bitcoin.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:30:44 AM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley
You should choose Bitcoin because of the fact that you can make some extra money which is always a good thing if you ask me.
Bitcoin is the perfect option if you you are looking for an extra income that does not require much time. 

Yeah bitcoin is good as an source of additional income and if you hold good knowledge of it then you can earn even higher and it can be also used for online shopping and money transfers.
Because why should I not choose it. And who would not want  to have an extra income. I think all of the people who would know everything about bitcoin, will like it and will use it. Because it is a big help to anyone. Not only in finacial aspects but also social. As a student I will recommend this to others because it will be a great help.

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:36:05 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
We should choose bitcoin because we will becomw rich bY uaing bitcoin. Bitcoin is really blessing and we can get many money by working hard and working smart.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:23:32 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
I don't agree with you at point 2 and point 1 , you said it's no expenses and low charges . Now some wallet has been changed the transaction fee into 0.001 BTC = 4$ . Wow . It's really fucking expensive . Quick transactions ? No it isn't , sometimes i got a stuck transaction cause low fee or 0 zero ( even i already paid 0.001 for fee transaction) up to 15 days. Wow , it's a nightmare.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:26:43 AM

I don't agree with you at point 2 and point 1 , you said it's no expenses and low charges . Now some wallet has been changed the transaction fee into 0.001 BTC = 4$ . Wow . It's really fucking expensive . Quick transactions ? No it isn't , sometimes i got a stuck transaction cause low fee or 0 zero ( even i already paid 0.001 for fee transaction) up to 15 days. Wow , it's a nightmare.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:48:11 AM

I didnt agree with numbdr two because now the fees are so high compare to last year.

Bitcoin now is the top 1 crypto currency in price and stocks. Bitcoin has lot of use, it can use for gambling,trading,investment and wallet not all coin has same usage.

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

I chose bitcoin because it has been proven to provide solutions for my finances, and the system works also flexible, but can generate a lot of money
BrockHunter

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:32:06 AM

Why choose bitcoin ? Bitcoin is the safest money online. No one can take your bitcoins away and even the government can't take them. Its all yours to spend and to earn.

I choose bitcoin to make money out of it. Like by investing in it.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:43:41 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
I don't agree to improving or helping you in your social life because when you are a bitcoin user then you will have a lot of time that needed to be focus in bitcoin and the time will come that you will not be able to deal with your friends and the other people in your town so it is against or opposite because you need to sacrifice your social life to gain better financial cash flow.
Thats right. I think most of bitcoin users will spend more of their time in front of the laptop. for example me, I'm almost  spend 12 hours in front of the laptop to earn bitcoin. so automatically I do not have much time to chat and interact with the surrounding community, it means my social life is not good. but I think that is the risk right ?
I probably think it not to be the risk at all. You are working hard for your own benefit and for this you need to work hard. If you are spending 12 hours a day in front of laptop, you will get a good reward at the end. You just need to manage your time in a way that you can enjoy your social life as well.

Kuroashi07

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

You can generate money as another form of income WITHOUT EXERTING TOO MUCH EFFORT unlike my primary work. In here, you just need internet and post your opinions about something.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:29:17 AM

For me i use bitcoin because
-International installments    so i can send to all over world without exchange
- anonymous    no ID needed
- security only need to save my wallet and will be safe
That quick peer-to-peer transaction is what makes bitcoin really cool. For the charges, I won’t really say that they are low, because they seem to be increasing as the price for bitcoin increases. Information being secure? Uuhm…well, it’s good, but I don’t have problem with a trusted site such as Xapo requesting for my information.
wolf89874

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:44:45 AM

I agree with your at point 4 but others are not good.
- Point 1 : Others fiats can be more fast transaction then bitcoin like skrill, paypal , PM , webmoney.
- Point 2 : Fee of Bitcoin is really high for now , near 0.001 BTC ~ 4$, it's not cheap if you send a small amount.
- Point 3 : actually Bitcoin isn't that much popular.
- Point 5 : Other fiats have the same easy to send a payment as Bitcoin like paypal or PM.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:29:48 AM

The aggregate number of bitcoins are topped at 21 million, which is unique in relation to different monetary standards. Bitcoin is not subject to infaltion. As the aggregate number of dollars available for use rises, this makes infaltion. Infaltion is the place the estimation of your dollar for instance, diminishes after some time because of an expanding supply. Bitcoin then again is rare and fungible, which gives it fascinating properties.
Bitcoins are indeed far better than dollar and many other international currencies that are so called good ones. Bitcoins are really invented to help people unlike these traditional currencies that are all the time putting pressure on the public. Bitcoins have set us free from the high useless taxes as well.
Yeah! You are absolutely right and I support your stance. Bitcoins have made us enjoy the true liberty which we were lacking in our traditional system of handling and dealing with money. Indeed bitcoins have badly knocked out traditional currencies for international uses like dollar etc.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:25:28 AM

I didnt agree with numbdr two because now the fees are so high compare to last year.

Bitcoin now is the top 1 crypto currency in price and stocks. Bitcoin has lot of use, it can use for gambling,trading,investment and wallet not all coin has same usage.

Prices are definitely high but as compared to the profits generated by bitcoins, they are bearable. No, you should never ever invest bitcoins into gambling, gambling is not a business at all, and it is just a way of entangling newcomers or like teenagers for grabbing money. Gambling is so evil that it ruined many lives, so just stay away from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: