Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:57:54 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

It's simple, some people don't really care about this because the main reason why people are into bitcoin is that, bitcoin is volatile and it is so profitable. A lot of people are earning a lot because of it and bitcoin price is still increasing each year. So, I think the reason why more and more people are getting interested in bitcoin is that, with bitcoin you can change your life.
Yes it's true.Bitcoin can really turned a person's life into a more confortable and even luxurious life.With bitcoin i believe impossible things to achieve for an ordinary individual will become very possible and attainable.Of course it comes along with hardwork and perseverance.If you're into bitcoining already,i say it's the best opportunity for everyone to earn and save much.
Yeah the bitcoin is the life changer and it has changed my life from bad to the better,. Now I am able to earn good income and I am able to increase my profit with bitcoin so it is the basic reason of using bitcoin so not only mine but it has changed the life of the many people. The price of the bitcoin is very high so it is the reason why you should choose the bitcoin only.
I would like share that am also one of the person got some financial support through bitcoin earning. I am very happy to see you  comments that there many peoples like me are feels the same. Financial commitments are the major one that can destroy or happiness if there no enough money. Am very eager to see bitcoin growth in future
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:11:31 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

All of that is some of the good thing about bitcoin. And we know that there are many advantages of bitcoin has. So no more reason why you should not choose bitcoin. We know already and we used it already. I think its advantages won't affect its effectiveness.

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:27:53 PM

It is very accurate question. I will ad my point to your list, beacause today I have found an information that China's goverment will make Bitcoin more legal in china. As I read China will introduce privacy laws and will perceive Bitcoin as intangible financial asset. So we should propably expect some growth soon.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:47:55 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 12:23:16 AM by pinoyden

i wont agree with you on 1,2,5 because i think that its mostly depends on the situation and the person  using it.

1-Quick transactions - it depends in your transaction fees, if you put a low fee then it could take long time for your transactions to be processed.

2-No expenses/low charges  - using bitcoin has still a cost and also depends on how you use it.

5-Much More Easier - it depends because there are still people are not aware or familliiar to online stuffs and they find it hard to use bitcoins or even dont know what bitcoin is.

therefore most people would still prefer and choose fiat money over bitcoins.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:01:07 PM

Transactions with bitcoin are not always fast, but it still remains the best crypto currency because it helps to secure a life. I think in the future he will improve.

Well even i encounter this one i will still choose bitcoin because i know bitcoin will help me achieve the goals i have, and for sure the future of bitcoin is really bright, as the demand for bitcoin continues to soar high, I'm expecting a bright future ahead with bitcoin.

We have a goal we need to achieve so thats why we choose bitcoin, bitcoin are now continuously rise the value if we have enough bitcoin it should be a lot money that we earn.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:15:20 AM

i wont agree with you on 1,2,5 because i think that its mostly depends on the situation and the person  using it.

1-Quick transactions - it depends in your transaction fees, if you put a low fee then it could take long time for your transactions to be processed.

2-No expenses/low charges  - using bitcoin has still a cost and also depends on how you use it.

5-Much More Easier - it depends because there are still people are not aware or familliiar to online stuffs and they find it hard to use bitcoins or even dont know what bitcoin is.

Among of all the above reasons that make I'm interested in using bitcoin is because bitcoin is the hope of future investment, and it's been proven so I use bitcoin. I hope the price bitcoin can hit $10,000 in 2018.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:35:27 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin is the first digital currency so thats why it is increasing so id you chose bitcoin you will sure that you will take a lot of salary in the future but tou need to take the risk if you choose bitcoin.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:38:03 AM

Among of all the above reasons that make I'm interested in using bitcoin is because bitcoin is the hope of future investment, and it's been proven so I use bitcoin. I hope the price bitcoin can hit $10,000 in 2018.
bitcoin is suitable for future investment because it is now a lot of success because in the year before now many are hoarding bitcoin and at the price they now sell itbitcoin is suitable for future investment because it is now a lot of success because in the year before now many are hoarding bitcoin and at the price they now sell it

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:44:16 AM

We all have similar reasons why we choose bitcoin over other things. Besides,bitcoin can make us more knowledgeable on something especially in trading which we never had an idea in trading coins in cryptocurrency world. Well basically,I choose bitcoin because I have an eagerness to explore things not only that but I want to prove to myself that I can be dependent despite challenges that I'm facing because of finances. I have a partner who's not really interested on this and I think he's not willing to help me and to understand so I keep myself strong despite his misinterpretation and it's a no no to me. Therefore,I make sure that I could prove to him that despite of his distance I can stand on my own without his help.
superhelper

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:46:39 AM

I think we should use bitcoin.  If we use bitcoin transaction People can’t steal our payment information from merchants. Securities in bitcoin transaction is very popular to all. It is also very easy to use.
Succurs

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:38:44 AM

Bitcoin is the only digital asset that grows periodically creating a distinction in between the getting and the promoting. Also with the luckiest one particular the variation occurs in a greater scale in a very limited time interval delivering massive earnings. If income making is your plan then surely bitcoin is the best of all.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:04:53 AM

Bitcoin is the only digital asset that grows periodically creating a distinction in between the getting and the promoting. Also with the luckiest one particular the variation occurs in a greater scale in a very limited time interval delivering massive earnings. If income making is your plan then surely bitcoin is the best of all.

Just think why Bill Gates, John Cena, Floyd Meyweather and other known personality invest in bitcoin. Simply because they see the future here and this will be the great asset of all time. And by having bitcoin now is like securing the future of our love ones.
The increasing value of bitcoin makes everyone giggles to buy more and have a sure profit.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:28:59 AM

The most common things pops up to my mind is that it makes our life works easier, Such as transferring transactions anywhere with low charge of fee, It is also very fast and efficient as long there is connection, but what i love most is that ive earned money while holding because anytime it fluctuates up and down, And if you have guts to do it then it will be profitable.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

Transactions can be instantaneous if they are “zero-confirmation” transactions, meaning that the merchant takes on the risk of accepting a transaction that hasn’t yet been confirmed by the bitcoin blockchain. Or, they can take around 10 minutes if a merchant requires the transaction to be confirmed. That is far faster than any inter-bank transfer.
Some merchants will charge a fee for debit card transactions too, as they have to pay a ‘swipe fee’ for fulfilling them. Bitcoin transaction fees are minimal, or in some cases free.
With bitcoin, you own the private key and the corresponding public key that makes up a bitcoin address. No one can take that away from you (unless you lose it yourself, or host it with a web-based wallet service that loses it for you).
Purchase from merchant compared to the inter-bank transfer is irrelevant. inter-bank transfers is not something normal person would be doing on daily basis. On the other hand shopping is something peoples day today activity. Nobody likes to wait for ten minutes at billing counter for payment confirmation. Already lines are malls or bazars are quite long and timeconsuming. At this stage purchase of amount with bitcoin at mall or grocery store is less convenient. Credit or debit cards are way faster than bitcoin when it comes to the shopping online or direct shopping.
It is true that debit or credit cards are less secure compared to  the  bitcoin technology. One way to improve this speedy transfer is to use higher transaction fees. However looking at current rate of bitcoin transaction rates have also gone berserk.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

The most common things pops up to my mind is that it makes our life works easier, Such as transferring transactions anywhere with low charge of fee, It is also very fast and efficient as long there is connection, but what i love most is that ive earned money while holding because anytime it fluctuates up and down, And if you have guts to do it then it will be profitable.
Bitcoin the best opportunity right now and people here in my country are slowly recognizing bitcoin and they are now trying to buy a lot of bitcoin and get into work with bitcoin because they know the profitability of bitcoin which gives a lot of hope for a lot of people to make their lifestyle better than before.
scarell

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

yeah, it's a great chance to be more independent...
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:32:13 PM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.

Yeah, like you i choose bitcoin because i want to invest on it. But i have some reason that i was choose bitcoin. First, i choose bitcoin because i know that their are so many benefits and oppurtunity that i was earned or gain on it.  And i was sure that i choose bitcoin, and i believe that i will become a profitable in bitcoin and i was thinking that in bitcoin my life will become better, because bitcoin can changes everyone's life and bitcoin can giving hope to us.  In addition, i choose bitcoin because it is the easy way to success, because there are so many opportunities in bitcoin and in bitcoin there are so many way that we are gain money it depend on us of what is our techniques or plan to earn some money. Finally, i choose bitcoin because i really believing and trusting on it and it will guide me to become success in my life. So choose bitcoin for having a better life.
You should probably opt for the bitcoins in favor of other cryptocurrencies because if you invest in this field with sincerity, then it really pays you off well. Bitcoins have the highest possible price among all other currencies and one who saves up bitcoins in his digital wallets is never at loss.  

I have chosen bitcoins myself because of its decentralized nature and importance in accordance with the current market rates.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:43:34 PM

yeah, it's a great chance to be more independent...

Yes true. And one more thing is ,no one will say NO to eat a free honey.like that bitcoin is the free honey. If you want to taste it ,just inverse in bitcoin. Since it's price is keeps on increasing, you may get profit on daily basis.If you want to check ,inverse in bitcoin.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:55:40 PM

Thnx for your post. For me, the most powerful points were security and chance to raise my money due to exchange rate. But now bitcoin is not growing so fast and the cost of crypto currency withdrawal has become higher
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:53:59 PM

Thnx for your post. For me, the most powerful points were security and chance to raise my money due to exchange rate. But now bitcoin is not growing so fast and the cost of crypto currency withdrawal has become higher
Why do you say bitcoin is not growing? look at the current price of $ 4430, compared to last week the bitcoin price has gone up about $ 600. in addition, bitcoin transaction costs are still cheaper than bank transfers.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: