Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:03:49 PM

I choose bitcoin because its gives me high profit or I earn money because if this . Because the price of butcoin continue to increase and thats good to see that price of bitcoin is very high. I choose also this because I make it as remitance easy to send and recieve money anytime and anywhere. And if I have international transaction. And sometimes I use bitcoin to buy things in online shop.
I remember we have not much shops accept Bitcoin is a primary payment method.
But I heard in next time, one of the best seller is Amazon will accept Bitcoin to purchase anything at their shop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 628

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:40:03 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
I absolutely agree with the things above. These are the things or the advantages of Bitcoin. You just forgot to add being decentralized and profitable which Bitcoin is known for. Bitcoin is also decentralized you should choose Bitcoin because you as a user, is allowed to use Bitcoin as you may like. Also, it is profitable such that, as its market value is increasing and getting more expensive, your profit will also increase. It is peofitable because there are lots of ways to earn in Bitcoin such as trading,mining,investing and through campaigns.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mikchail

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:37:48 AM

Aside from bitcoin is a quite easy to use digital currency, bitcoin is also an outstanding resource of extra earnings for us to work on and bitcoin is a good investment asset to me.
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:56 AM

Yes, these are good advantages of bitcoin, but we can not force it to use those who do not believe in it and see only some inconvenience. I felt all these advantages and was very happy with bitcoin.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:26 PM

Bitcoin has already showed a tiny demonstration about its potencial, we all know that when bitcoin goes up almost all coins does loose their value, even with some altcoins readjusting their value to bitcoin, like happened this year. Bitcoin is one of the currencies wich can loose a lot value into a period and be able to return stronger then before breaking records, others coin usually when does loose value its a war to try to return into those values and the most usually arent able anymore.
posesion19

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:28:44 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

And one , Bitcoin is low fee , secured transaction. and the price always upraising, from ur point.
I think all is true , you collected a good information for a man choosing a bitcoin for good payment service/method.  Shocked
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:47:32 AM

I choose bitcoin because the of the main reason that I can get the opportunity to invest, I have never been an investor in my entire life except when I found bitcoin, it gives us the ease to invest as it does not require us to comply with the regulatory requirement.
Because why would you not choose it. Besides being an asset it will be a digital currency that will give you the opportunity to invest and to have savings. Bitcoin will always be a great help in every peoples live. It will not just help you financial life but also your social life. And also some of you attitude.
I don't agree to improving or helping you in your social life because when you are a bitcoin user then you will have a lot of time that needed to be focus in bitcoin and the time will come that you will not be able to deal with your friends and the other people in your town so it is against or opposite because you need to sacrifice your social life to gain better financial cash flow.
Thats right. I think most of bitcoin users will spend more of their time in front of the laptop. for example me, I'm almost  spend 12 hours in front of the laptop to earn bitcoin. so automatically I do not have much time to chat and interact with the surrounding community, it means my social life is not good. but I think that is the risk right ?
I probably think it not to be the risk at all. You are working hard for your own benefit and for this you need to work hard. If you are spending 12 hours a day in front of laptop, you will get a good reward at the end. You just need to manage your time in a way that you can enjoy your social life as well.

Yes choosing bit coin will must give you the rewards in the shape of valuable money. All the competent investor are taking their keen interest in bit coin because bit coin profitability is very much high than other virtual or crypto currencies in the digital world.
Because of the high output. There are many currencies in the world but the popularity and trust of the people bended towards bitcoin and the main reason of this is the high margins of profit. Although I don’t have any bitcoin but the other way of earning money is bitcoin forum. Joinsignature campaign in this forum and earn a huge amount of money. Joining is free and campaign doesn’t need any investment.
ArmorCeramicsOfficial

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

Here are some of the main advantages of Btc:
- no third-party seizure
- no taxes
- no tracking
- bitcoins cannot be stolen
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:22:16 AM

Yes, these are good advantages of bitcoin, but we can not force it to use those who do not believe in it and see only some inconvenience. I felt all these advantages and was very happy with bitcoin.
Actually they are blinded by their own bad thought towards bitcoin. And we can't really push them, if they don't of course.
Basically, bitcoin would become a primary sources of income by most and we take this advantage because is just an opportunity for us to have a comfortable life that we never experience before. Since we're given this chance, then why we should skip this? Of course, we will grab this and enjoy the moment of being with bitcoin.
BitBuff2000

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:02:18 PM

It can’t be inflated. It can’t be counterfeited. It is portable, easily divisible, borderless....
ICO_Estate_Coin

Activity: 140

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:37:56 AM

I do not completely agree with you. Ethereum also has its advantages. For example, the same high speed of transactions, the MetaMas application, the award for Ethereum for miners does not decrease with time, in Bitcoin every three years it is cut threefold. Time and volume of extraction of production in the Ethereum ecosystem are not limited, the Ethereum mining outside the pool with own resources is still a reality and etc. Ethereum has more chances to overtake Bitcoin in the near future. Based on these indicators, the project Estate Coin (real estate) decided to still use Ethereum. The project is promising and unique. Tokens that are realized within of the ICO campaign will give an opportunity to receive income up to 36% per annum in the crypto currency (in bitcoin or up to 270% in USD, this income can be during the period when mining equipment works). Tokens are provided with real square meters of built residential real estate.

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!
fedorkr6

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

I select Bitcoin only simply because it really is price and men and women comply with Bitcoin so i be a part of them. The rewards which you included in your post are not available nowdays.Nowdays it truly is practically extremely hard to ship and recieve Bitcoin inside one or two hrs, even sometime it takes more than a working day. And next one particular costs transaction costs are nightmare for bitcoiners.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:55:06 PM

There are a lot of reason for which you can you choose bitcoin the major reason is that bitcoin is crypto currency and you will use them anywhere in the world so it means you can change it to any currency which you can used this money for every work. Also bitcoin is used for online shopping and paying your utility bills etc.
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:03:05 AM

Thank you for these points and these are actually helpful for those people who are only starting and also for those who want to convince other people to use bitcoin. Like what others had said, we can also add the pount of decentralization of bitcoin. All in all this thread should be known by users who do not know how to share bitcoin with other people.
I choose bitcoin for two reasons; one because it is a future digital currency and the second is that it is a coin online business. I bought some bitcoins some time ago when the price was quite low and now the price is more than 4000 US dollars.

I have earned handsome money while exactly doing nothing. And I can also use my bitcoin wallet for buying anything anywhere in the world without changing my local currency.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

You should choose bitcoin because bitcoin is in demand right now and it has a higher value and if you will ask those people who already earn here in this site with bitcoin they would highly suggest bitcoin because bitcoin has a higher value and it is increasing.and if you start earning then you will really love bitcoin.
Succurs

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

Thinking about as an expenditure point of see it has offered the very best expense returns above few of a long time. Even gold has not provided that significantly. Also it can be use for different functions and this characteristics make it the best asset class to make investments.
Mailly

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:38:13 AM

Most well-liked cryptocurrencyEasy to useAnonymous usage
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:36:12 AM

I chose to work on bitcoin because we know it's very easy to earn and raise money. It is a job that will give a bright future for people. And I know that many people are developing from bitcoin work. Nowadays I know more about bitcoin and more evidence from bitcoin so I must continue working on bitcoin to buy my personal things.
Well I think there are a lot of reason to choose bitcoin like you can learn a lot of things from bitcoin and you can invest here also you can do daily trade bitcoin has a high price then other currency it’s also easy to carry and the good thing is its available in almost in every country and day by day its users are also going to increase.
You should choose Bitcoins because you will never find such a secure and fast way to earn money if anyone wants to be a rich in leaps and bounds then they should invest money in bitcoins.
kutongcoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:07:55 AM

Bitcoin is exciting.Bitcoin enables the freedom to store and control your money in an unprecedented manner.Free from restrictions,penalties and fees.It also enables you to take personal responsibility for your savings.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:23:31 AM

In addition to this, we choose bitcoin because it has a vision to become future currency worldwide. And its potential to grow is now showing up. If you look at todays' bitcoin value is almost 6000 dollars and everyone is amaze with this achievement for the BTC. So if you put your investment in BTC im sure it will give you a sweet fruit of success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: