Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:51:21 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

Well bitcoin is globally known. The thing is it gives convenient to the people. For example, in my country a lot of people are jobless, so instead of resulting to doing crimes like stealing, they all do bitcoin to help them survive the difficulty in life by earning money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

Birtcoin have a great value of money. In bitcoin the transaction is fast and many things that can do in bitcoin. Bitcoin can provide the things that we need. You are secure here. So it is better to choose bitcoin now.
Well, the op is right in some ways, but looking at the other angle, I might as well say he’s not right. My own reasons is

(1) Bitcoin is not the quickest method of transaction, you know why? Because of the processes it goes through, and you may even lose your money if you’re not careful in choosing the fees, cause miners are not ready to confirm transactions with low fees, that’s number one.

(2)= low charges? I don’t think so, even the fees gets high with every slight increase in price rate. If the companies that runs this would try to maintain the fees at dollar rate and not in Satoshi rate, things will be very good for us.

(3)= well, you’re right in terms of information being secured, though I once heard about people’s wallet being hacked, but I believe things are alright now. Let me stop here. P. S = PLEASE, I’m not saying this to be against Bitcoin, I’m just pointing out some issues that needs serious attention. Thanks all.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:28:05 AM

I would like to add some notes on why people should choose or go to bitcoin.

* We are on a digital age and bitcoin is design and created fit for this generation. BTC is more convenient to use which equip users with a payment option which fees are much lower compared to credit cards. Also, it virtually provides instant transaction time and easily accessible through BTC  wallets.

* Speaking of fraud, bitcoin offers convenience for CC users (credit card) which can protect them from identity theft and surprise unknown transactions.

* Like what I have said earlier, bitcoin can be use anywhere worldwide as long you have internet and using a convenient wallet such as an application to your phone then you are ready to go. Also transactions are fast and much secure compared to credit card. Lastly, transferring or transaction costs are much cheaper compared to bank charges.

* The most important thing is that when you are not using your coins and store them (BTC) the value increases more. Hence, it is not subject to inflation. There are times that the price would dive down and you will be in a situation with regrets on why you go with this digital currency. If you are smart and patience enough then the key to success is to avoid too much spending using your coins and just hodl them until the price surge up. Remember the basic rule of economics, the more demand needed there will be low supply which in turn supplies prices increases.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:04:18 AM

I choose bitcoin because the news about bitcoin is very popular and much talked about people, they tell success story get rich and profit faster.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:46:09 AM

Well bitcoin is globally known. The thing is it gives convenient to the people. For example, in my country a lot of people are jobless, so instead of resulting to doing crimes like stealing, they all do bitcoin to help them survive the difficulty in life by earning money.
That is why bitcoin is fitted in almost all of the countries because the people can go to bitcoin to work and earn money and if they are jobless or unemployed then it is more suited for them and i believe that if the countries will accept bitcoin and legalized it then it will help a lot of people and also the other business because they can have faster and more secure mode of payment.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

That is why bitcoin is fitted in almost all of the countries because the people can go to bitcoin to work and earn money and if they are jobless or unemployed then it is more suited for them and i believe that if the countries will accept bitcoin and legalized it then it will help a lot of people and also the other business because they can have faster and more secure mode of payment.

Now the thing is,Bitcoin is the Safest mode to make your Payment.Even Escows is their to pay with Bitcoin.So Bitcoin is the Safest Online payment now.Bitcoin helps the many people without job.Their life source of food and shelter is made with the help of Bitcoin only.I was getting more Money than my previous company Salary.All this is Possible with the help of Bitcoin only.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:06:22 PM

I agree with point 2 and point 5. Bitcoin does not require high costs to transact, Bitcoin is also easy to use so it can reach all levels of society. I just think that bitcoin is a good way to store values. Hope this inspires all Bitcoin users.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

I do not agree with the first point,
quick transaction, I have been doing bitcoin transactions much slower than regular currency transactions
I think by Quick transaction, OP meant for global or international level transactions. If you see the transactions taking time to transfer money from one country to other country with conventional ways then bitcoin has edge. In certain situations just to transfer money from one country to the company in other country takes almost two to three days with various bank verification. Many countries have strict laws on amount of money that can be transfered out of country. For example China has yearly limit of wire transfer.
The bitcoin transactions are absolutely useless if you want to purchase something over the counter or from the websites within you country. These kind of transactions are instantaneous with credit cards, debit card, internet card, netbanking, or cash. There are solution to tackle point as well, there are some companies which offer bitcoin gift card or bitcoin debit card or simply bitcoin card to let you use bitcoin for transaction, purchase any good instantly as you would do with normal card.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:11:53 PM

Bitcoin is easy to learn and use especially with online transactions, the world is rapidly developing especially in technology and internet. The only thing to learn is it's basics and of course internet connection, if you cannot find a job it's a great solution because only internet and a little bit of knowledge and you will earn from it.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:33:17 PM

In my opinion, instead of the government accept Bitcoin, I think they should to accept the cryptocurrency, you can see the benefit of other cryptocurrencies better than Bitcoin when using to apply in reality.
Example the speed of transaction, Ripple can supply a system faster than Bitcoin very much, it also can receives more numbers of transaction hash than Bitcoin.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

Birtcoin have a great value of money. In bitcoin the transaction is fast and many things that can do in bitcoin. Bitcoin can provide the things that we need. You are secure here. So it is better to choose bitcoin now.
I must say that the ones who actually know about this concept of digital money and bitcoin will have no issue ion investing in bitcoin. In fact, for them the best choice to invest money will be bitcoin. If you want to have a very good amount of money and that too in short period of time, then you have to go for investing in bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin is the future, so you need to have it for your better future.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:54:05 AM

I think the value of it as well as the number of people who care about it is a big reason to invest in it.
Obviously, without any value, no one would have supported the new innovation this much.
Bitcoin brings about a great value that would give everyone the chance for freedom and the control over their funds rather than giving the government the full control and they end up doing everything anyway they like to their own benefit when it should be the other way round.

This alone is enough for anyone to support the vision that bitcoin existence has brought and that makes it valuable.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:14:18 AM

It is not that you need to pick the bitcoins but it will be nice for in the future because everyone is telling me that in the future the bitcoin will be allot more worth than he is right now!
besides the fun bitcoin is one of the best to invest .. if i have id bitcoin because i need extra charge because my income is still not enough .. bitcoin really help me in economy and everyday needs, and bitcoin helps a lot of people for now and in the future ..
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:33:12 AM

bitcoin is a best choice because first of all fast transaction. your  information are safe here. There is lot of benefits that we can get here. It can provide the things that we need everyday. it is helpful especially for those jobless people here in country. It gives hope to us.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

I do not agree with the first point,
quick transaction, I have been doing bitcoin transactions much slower than regular currency transactions
I think by Quick transaction, OP meant for global or international level transactions. If you see the transactions taking time to transfer money from one country to other country with conventional ways then bitcoin has edge. In certain situations just to transfer money from one country to the company in other country takes almost two to three days with various bank verification. Many countries have strict laws on amount of money that can be transfered out of country. For example China has yearly limit of wire transfer.
The bitcoin transactions are absolutely useless if you want to purchase something over the counter or from the websites within you country. These kind of transactions are instantaneous with credit cards, debit card, internet card, netbanking, or cash. There are solution to tackle point as well, there are some companies which offer bitcoin gift card or bitcoin debit card or simply bitcoin card to let you use bitcoin for transaction, purchase any good instantly as you would do with normal card.

Bitcoin is the most promising and profitable coin of this time and those who invested in it are living their lives in good condition and yes it give eases to the transactions as well as bitcoin is most favorable for the money making and most of people are using it for acquiring good piece if money in short time and this coin is regardless to anything it blesses ever investor in neutral mode and deliver 100% of profit.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:56:37 PM

Because of bitcoin, I learned how to trade, invest and manage risks. Before bitcoin, I have always wanted to buy stocks in forex and wished to be a pro trader. Thanks to bitcoin.
If you really want to have a comfortable life in your coming days and you really to earn a good amount of money to feed your family in a well manner, then you have to go for bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed the best thing one have ever seen and it is very much capable of making all of us rich. We actually want to believe in bitcoin and we need to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin will for sure change our lives.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

many people and my friends ask me why should I choose bitcoin? because bitcoin is cryptocurrency for now and is the choice of many people around the world.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:48:08 AM

I think the reason why you should choose bitcoin is because not everyone has the chance to know it. Having enough knowledge about bitcoin is a very great oppurtunity knowing that it may help you make your life easier and may help you with your financial problems which usually is the reason of most of the people here.
For now there are still few people who know about bitcoin. so you'll be a little proud because you're an early user of bitcoin maybe this will give little effect to the easy to get bitcoin because when already many people know about bitcoin then will be more difficult in getting bitcoin isn't it ??
yeah besides it. bitcoin is a profitable commodity and proven many people get rich. thats why i choose bitcoin
Well there are a lot of things that you will chose bitcoin first thing is you can learn a lot of things here about bitcoin and secondly bitcoin is also a very good source of income it’s now one the fast growing currency around the world with high price any one can use bitcoin it has changed a life of thousands of people and still it’s going to facilitate the life of people.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:54:48 AM

Yet it is all true. Bitcoin make our life easier. It has a lot of benefit we just explore how wide the bitcoin is. It not just a investment, but it also an opportunity for every one to become financially stable. Aside from that it also widen your knowledge about the new trend in earning money . That's are enough reason why you should choose bitcoin among the other currencies there.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:02:32 AM

i choose bitcoin for financial freedom and decentralized. bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank and no one can grab your coins without your permission, unless you are hacked of course.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: