Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:42:28 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
Yes It is true! All of that can be a reason for you to choose bitcoin. We can get many benefits if we use bitcoins. I have now a lot of money because of the bitcoin. I can considered is as a benefit that I earned from the bitcoin.
Bitcoin can become one of the best option for doing transaction in the future and can be also accepted by most of the stores in your place and country. It is indeed that it has a lot of benefits if we are going to use bitcoin because it will give a lot of possibilities like being safe from inflation because inflation is a silent killer of our money and we can fight that using bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

I choose Bitcoin because of the easy transfer and with lower charges. It is easier to earn money here. you can do it full time or part-time. you can invest here at your young age and get to enjoy the money that you earned. you don't need credentials or a degree holder and look for a decent Job. Bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn money even when you're at home. just make sure you have an Internet connection or you can use your mobile Phone too.

slavla3

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:55:02 AM

It is decentralized had been any of the federal government experienced no authority to interfere our password, private important, to control our ownbitcoin into our bitcoin storage wallet. and it is really risk-free in terms of safety also. Finally, very beneficial to income sending, Billings payment, and shopping on-line.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:10:46 AM
Merited by Jose Rizal (2)

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
Bitcoin is number one and the improvements occuring here are getting more and more efficient for the users and investors. Bitcoin also is one of the best way to become rich and you should try investing here and you will surely be satisfied. There are also a lot of features that can make your life more convenient than ever. The value of bitcoin is also rising so you will surely benefit it as soon as the value rise together with your investment.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:14:59 AM

Just like what most of the people say these days, bitcoin is the future currency so it will really benefit you if you are using bitcoin already as soon as you can since the use of it will sooner be proclaimed also in the whole world. Another thing is because bitcoin is easier to use and you can gain many convenience with it like easier global transactions.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:16:58 AM

why dont you include the drawbacks of using bitcoins as well ? if you are explaining bitcoin to somebody then you should explain the whole thing and not only the advantages of using btc. btw, the points that you have listed are nothing new. by doing a quick search about bitcoin on google, anyone can get these points so no need to post those common points again and again. just my 2 cents!

I agree, you can even make those drawbacks your advantage to someone skeptic about bitcoins. Show how the risks is worthy compared to the earnings and a better chance of investment compared to other type of investments.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:20:03 AM

And in bitcoin it's decentralize and we don't have to pay taxes for our incomes so it's a win situation if you choose bitcoin. And in bitcoin you can have a real work and make a part time job here to this forum to earn some bitcoin in signature campaigns, gambling or trading. There are many way here to earn money.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:21:19 AM

I choose bitcoin because its real and decentralize for earning or saving money trough coins. Many people choose this for quick transaction trough internet. I like this application  most because you earn money even your at home.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:58:55 AM

It is not that you need to pick the bitcoins but it will be nice for in the future because everyone is telling me that in the future the bitcoin will be allot more worth than he is right now!
why should I choose bitcoin, I think it is the right choice because the future is good and bitcoin in the future is increasing and can help meet the needs and the economy .. other than that the transaction process is very easy and safe, I am very happy to choose bitcoin because my life can be better and can realize what I want, how it works very easy I can do at home or wherever I am important that there is internet network access ..
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:13:50 AM

i choose bitcoin because of the encouragment of my friend. and when i try to search about bitcoin, i found out that theirs a lot of oppurtunity if you work on it so im excited of what can bitcoin give back to me in the future
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:15:33 AM

It is not that you need to pick the bitcoins but it will be nice for in the future because everyone is telling me that in the future the bitcoin will be allot more worth than he is right now!
why should I choose bitcoin, I think it is the right choice because the future is good and bitcoin in the future is increasing and can help meet the needs and the economy .. other than that the transaction process is very easy and safe, I am very happy to choose bitcoin because my life can be better and can realize what I want, how it works very easy I can do at home or wherever I am important that there is internet network access ..
Bitcoin will give a huge relief in our system in the future because with bitcoin, it will give a way to make transactions even faster and safer than before because with bitcoin you can just send a huge amount of money and protect your self by not exposing your identity at the same time. Bitcoin is now being primarily used by the other people in making transaction and i think that in the future more people and countries will use it.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:34:12 AM

i choose bitcoin because of the encouragment of my friend. and when i try to search about bitcoin, i found out that theirs a lot of oppurtunity if you work on it so im excited of what can bitcoin give back to me in the future
That's good, at least your broaden your knowledge by researching more, not many of the people in this world has an idea about bitcoin
but the way it's moving there is a big potential that it will be adopted by a lot of people in this world.
When that would happen, it will result to price appreciation due to its limited supply, and that would be our time to enjoy the success of bitcoin.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:05:31 AM

That list is true and somehow some reasons why people choose bitcoin rather than fiat money. Also, in bitcoin you can gain a lot of profit if you are skillful or lucky enough. Having more knowledge about bitcoin will increase the rate of having a lot of profit to it because you can avoid bad experiences with bitcoin if you know what to do and not to do.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:28:36 AM

It has been flexible all the time. And each it keeps on gaining it's popularity as the price of it increases and moving forward. Also another thing that many loves - decentralization and that is why many people are getting attracted to bitcoin. It is very promising that is going to make us rich in the future.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:35:10 AM

another one why you should choose bitcoin you can earn money with bitcoin just invest it for long term then you will get your profit.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:13:22 AM

You should choose bitcoin in many ways, because bitcoin is easy to use compared  to others. In bitcoin you can  earned and saved money for your future. You can paybills anytime, you can also invest your bitcoin for the future. you just need yo be patience to earn and work hard as well.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:30:59 AM

why dont you include the drawbacks of using bitcoins as well ? if you are explaining bitcoin to somebody then you should explain the whole thing and not only the advantages of using btc. btw, the points that you have listed are nothing new. by doing a quick search about bitcoin on google, anyone can get these points so no need to post those common points again and again. just my 2 cents!

I agree, you can even make those drawbacks your advantage to someone skeptic about bitcoins. Show how the risks is worthy compared to the earnings and a better chance of investment compared to other type of investments.
investing in bitcoins is a smart choice but using bitcoin to invest in something to make bitcoin is a smart thing than.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:20:41 AM

It's quite common that people will try to choose the best possible in everything, like the same way bitcoin is the best digital currency so obvious choice is bitcoin.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:57:34 PM

Because it's priceless banking you can send and receive money for nothing anywhere for some unknown reason. It is indeed that it has a lot of benefits if we are going to use bitcoin because it will give a lot of possibilities, bitcoin will increase the rate of having a lot of profit to it because you can avoid bad experiences with bitcoin
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

It's quite common that people will try to choose the best possible in everything, like the same way bitcoin is the best digital currency so obvious choice is bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not only because it is the best and it is also suited for the things that we usually do like doing transaction and with bitcoin it will make things faster because they can now accept bitcoin and have no worries for the speed of transaction because it is so fast and it is also reliable and slowly getting better after a few months.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: