Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
jputra635

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:42:51 AM

Bitcoin is the only digital asset that grows periodically creating a distinction in between the purchasing and the offering. Also with the luckiest one the variation occurs in a bigger scale in a really quick time period of time supplying large income. If cash creating is your plan then absolutely bitcoin is the very best of all
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuto7

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:50:19 AM

As well as buying a bit coin, it's good, but I'll also suggest that other coins are bought. I'll do a dispersion investment.
CryptoDens

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:50:39 AM

As we can see now Bitcoin fly to the moon, 1 Bitcoin = $10,978 this is fascinated rate then ever this year. As I remember Bitcoin from $ 3,000 fly to $ 10,000 this we can asure promising rate, more then 4 times from beginning this year.
Trust to Bitcoin has grown then ever we think.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:58:47 AM

The fact is that bitcoin has the highest market cap, this make bitcoin become the safest cryptocurrency investment, if we see the current price of bitcoin, we will be sure that even every satoshi is very worth, no doubt.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:09:00 AM

of course because bitcoin is the first digital currency introduced in the world. in addition, the long trip bitcoin to date reaches the peak of its highest price in history. that's why people choose bitcoin. bitcoin is also consistent, from the beginning of its appearance, bitcoin continues to increase its value and remain popular amidst the many new coins that appear.
jaipot

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:09:36 AM

Why you should choose bitcoin? simply because it can create money by mining by your own.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:46:00 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

I choose bitcoin because it is the most trusted crypto currency and
Have a strong support in the community and many well know investors are into this. It also secured that bitcoin will not be a bubble in the air., anyone get attracted to this as it means higher price means a lot of money. Its volatility that says in due time
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:27:35 AM

Because bitcoin possessed by a blockchain system which made it decentralized and volatile. Its true, you can do faster, more reliable and  transaction using bitcoin and much safer due to anonymity. Also the fee deduction is fair and equal regardless which country you came from.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:36:21 AM

Because bitcoin possessed by a blockchain system which made it decentralized and volatile. Its true, you can do faster, more reliable and  transaction using bitcoin and much safer due to anonymity. Also the fee deduction is fair and equal regardless which country you came from.

I think this "fee deduction" being fair and equal depends on the exchanger you are using or the wallet you are using. There are a lot of people who are complaining about the bitcoin fee or the miner's fee being expensive or big so I think if you are not complaining about it, We can say that you are transacting bitcoin good enough.

I am saying this because there are a lot of transactions being unconfirmed because of the fee they are paying, and the thing here is the fee is more bigger than the bitcoin they are transacting.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:45:12 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
There are many things to consider why a certain people should choose bitcoin. Bitcoin has many features that can help people earn their own money. It is for those people who experience financial problems. Bitcoin is very profitable and you can earn a lot of money through it. But keep in mind that not all the time, you can earn money. Sometimes, you will lose some or a lot of money.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:58:29 AM

why dont you include the drawbacks of using bitcoins as well ? if you are explaining bitcoin to somebody then you should explain the whole thing and not only the advantages of using btc. btw, the points that you have listed are nothing new. by doing a quick search about bitcoin on google, anyone can get these points so no need to post those common points again and again. just my 2 cents!

Your point is better than what was being pointed out by the OP, IMO. Telling to someone about what really bitcoin can do and can not means a whole package. With that, you're letting the person weigh the pros and cons being pointed out and let him decide to believe or not.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:33:48 AM

why dont you include the drawbacks of using bitcoins as well ? if you are explaining bitcoin to somebody then you should explain the whole thing and not only the advantages of using btc. btw, the points that you have listed are nothing new. by doing a quick search about bitcoin on google, anyone can get these points so no need to post those common points again and again. just my 2 cents!

Your point is better than what was being pointed out by the OP, IMO. Telling to someone about what really bitcoin can do and can not means a whole package. With that, you're letting the person weigh the pros and cons being pointed out and let him decide to believe or not.
I agree to that. We should tell them what really is bitcoin because if we will tell them the whole thing about the pros and cons then there will be no problem for them to fully understand bitcoin because that is what they need, a full information about bitcoin and the other helpful topics that they can use in order to make full decision about bitcoin.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

Because Bitcoin still the best and the most valuable crypto currency right now. Its actual price is above $11k which is amazing and not expected in this time, so we can predict that its coming value will become a lot bigger and investing with it is always profitable.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1162
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:55:23 PM

I'm really choose bitcoin because it have been easy to use and can do anything to buy some goods for your daily life.
And the bitcoin it is a digital cryptocurrency that will increase the at the time when it demand on the markets.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:58:59 PM

These are the benefits of bitcoin.

I like most # 3: Using bitcoin to travel when not bringing money is an interesting thing

As long as the country you are aiming to go is accepting bitcoin, if not, that will be a problem. My favorite here is number 4, I always want to be secured at the same time, anonymous, well if I got a lot of bitcoin, I don't want a lot of people to know I have a lot of them. I want it to be private.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

Because bitcoin is our future, i know we will be with bitcoin in the future and the price will increase further so it is good that now we have to invest on it.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:35:26 PM

Yes i choose bitcoin because it gives me an  extra source of income even at home i can do it anytime after I've done my house hold chores and its easy to do it ..i know my life would be better in the future..thanks bitcoin i love you Kiss Smiley
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:46:46 PM

Bitcoin makes possible quickly earn money, can someone try to find where can make money somewhere faster. And also bitcoin anonymity guarantees that no one will ever find you, I havent yet met any such service where it would be possible to do transactions without data about yourself. Transfers anywhere in the world at any convenient time for you, which allows you to spend few minutes on transaction.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:09:35 PM

It is best to choose bitcoin because of its very expensive value. It has a features that so amazing that in favors the users like its a decentralized currency.
There are numerous reasons there for investors to choose bitcoin over gold, diamond, real estate and other traditional methods of making profit just by holding things. Bitcoin is indeed liked by masses just because it provides high level of security which is not possible with banks and paper money. Bitcoin is also best investments among all available because it is increasing in value tremendously over short time.
people nowadays looking to acquire bitcoin because of money gain motivation , really everything has changed. in the past like 3 or 4 years ago where people choose bitcoin because of they are looking for an alternate of paypal/any other online payment processor.

i personally will always choose bitcoin because of the easy transfer money system , but of course the tx fee still be a big problem unfortunately.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:16:42 PM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley
You should choose Bitcoin because of the fact that you can make some extra money which is always a good thing if you ask me.
Bitcoin is the perfect option if you you are looking for an extra income that does not require much time. 
bitcoin is perfect for people who are in need of income or as extra income and bitcoin is very helpful, and I'm sure people are now partly smart if they know about bitcoin and they will choose it because it's best for them .. really pity if the community there are still some who do not know about bitcoin because they are also entitled to be in bitcoin and economic problems will be helpful, but I am sure they will eventually know it and will try to learn it in order to join bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: