Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:28:21 AM

well, why we should choose to save in bitcoin. I guess if you bought bitcoin yesterday, I think you can get a big profit today, because a 6% rise in bitcoin prices can make you fortune in no time. It is this advantage that keeps us from continuing to invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:32:37 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
That is the reasons and a lot more that is why I also believed and trust bitcoins. It is a good investment as well most especially for future purposes. Someday my children and my grandchildren cn inheret that benefits from bitcoins.
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:34:36 AM

You should included that bitcoin is decentralized system unlike fiat.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:32:46 AM

You should choose bitcoin because this is the mother of all cryptocurrency and its now widely known and a lot of people is taking the advantage of bitcoin technology. In the future we will be using bitcoin in every transaction we will have by that time bitcoin will be very expensive so its better to buy as early as you can.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:56:29 AM

I choose bitcoin because it can flow through internet connection only and you can freely transact with other person to less the time or day. And it much powerful coin it cryptocurrency.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:07:18 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
You should choose bitcoin because you can get many benefits by doing bitcoin investment. My hope to become millionaire increased because of the bitcoin. I also now earned big amount of money because of bitcoin.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:57:24 AM

in addition, the price is increasing most of the time and reaching milestones that any currency cant do .
you can use bitcoin as a currency to make investments..
bitcoin now can be pay with your bills and some online shoippings
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:39:33 AM

you can invest here and also you can do daily trade bitcoin has a high price than other currency it’s also easy to carry and the good thing is its available in almost every country and day by day its users are also going to increase.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:07:44 AM

well, why we should choose to save in bitcoin. I guess if you bought bitcoin yesterday, I think you can get a big profit today, because a 6% rise in bitcoin prices can make you fortune in no time. It is this advantage that keeps us from continuing to invest in bitcoin.

Yes, I really do agree on this. Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies worldwide and I am pretty sure that it exist for our future use. Yes, you should buy bitcoin now for you to gain more profit. It is also can help you on paying bills through internet if you really need to pay sonething online. You can buy the things you really wanted by the use of bitcoin or should I say to purchase something through the use of this. Bitcoin is for the future and right now bitcoin's price continues to increase and it is more useful for the coming years.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:21:44 AM

I should choose bitcoin, because Bitcoin help[s me to my financial problem and also if you are one of the member here you will not work hard in this job, because you will only use you mind by answering the questions, and also we can get a big profit here at bitcoin.
RavenHood

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:46:52 AM

In my opinion, you should choose bitcoin because you can earn extra money through it. Like me, I’m a student that needs extra money to support my financial. I want to work in part-time, but it’s hard to find a part-time job that fits into my schedule. But in bitcoin, I have the control in my time, money and task. Now I can earn money, and I can do the things that I want to do effortlessly. Also, bitcoin is getting very expensive that you can gain a lot of money.
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:05:04 AM

why i should choose bitcoin because the transaction is very fast and bitcoin is more safer
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

You should add decentralization to the list.
Bitcoin transactions are out of the clutch of governments, banks and other centralized organizations.
Why not? Its profitable and it can help you in financial aspect so why you should not use bitcoin. And more of that bitcoin makes the payment fast and better making transaction to other very fast.
Sengoko

Activity: 491

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:46:47 AM

yes I agree with you and I think Bitcoin is a very good and fast transaction tool through the internet.
so you have to choose Bitcoin because of many advantages possessed by Bitcoin and for me it is quite satisfactory advantages possessed by Bitcoin this.
These are few of the major amazing features of bitcoin which are making it as a center of attention for international businesses and companies. Everyone knows that this currency is all the time increasing in value and this is why people are not using it as a mode of payment anymore rather they are using it as an investment. What I really like about bitcoin is its fluctuating nature and tendency to pump hard after every dump.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

We should choose bitcoin because it is very helpful and a lot of people who already encountered the bitcoin testify about the significant of it. And it's the same in online business or investing, now a daya lot of people is already open minded in terms of techyso it's not hard for them to learn about bitcoin and choose it. Choose bitcoin because it can change everyone's lives.

Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:35:05 AM

I choose bitcoin because it can flow through internet connection only and you can freely transact with other person to less the time or day. And it much powerful coin it cryptocurrency.
You should choose the bitcoin because it has a great future a head and its also that the bitcoin cannot be stopped, earning is the best reason why i choose bitcoin than other digital currencies
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

If you introduce about bitcoins to anyone the first question asked will be like why should they choose bitcoins, then you can tell them that Bitcoin technology has the capability to change the world free of poverty and unemployment issues from world which can change everyone's lives by an additional source of income by working for the bitcoin and blockchain technology. Another reason is the rise in price of bitcoins always proves that bitcoin is a good investment as we can learn from the historical status of bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

We should choose bitcoin because it is very helpful and a lot of people who already encountered the bitcoin testify about the significant of it. And it's the same in online business or investing, now a daya lot of people is already open minded in terms of techyso it's not hard for them to learn about bitcoin and choose it. Choose bitcoin because it can change everyone's lives.
Today bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency and all the cryptocurrencies and altcoins are regulated with respect to it.It has reached $17,000 and still growing.In the last eight years,it has gained a new position in the market.Investers of bitcoin are invreasing day by day because returns are very large and in a short period of time.If you have some bitcoins already then you can also save them for future rise in prices and sell them.Bitcoin is the fastest way to earn money.Signature campaigns also give us decent payments weekly.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:26:33 AM

If you introduce about bitcoins to anyone the first question asked will be like why should they choose bitcoins, then you can tell them that Bitcoin technology has the capability to change the world free of poverty s.

Thats not how you sell this bitcoin information to someone. No one will want to know the function of it because everyone just want to have profit. If they can get profit then they will jump into this. Even if it is something that can save the world in the future, no one will buy it if there is no positive thin that they can get from this

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

Well this question is asked a lot. There are many reasons why you should choose bitcoin. First is because unlike fiat, bitcoin is decentralized. There are no banks, no government or any third party involved, just the users. Its volatility is perfect for trading, and also for holding. Though the price is volatile, the price is still getting higher.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: