Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48039 times)
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:45:03 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

These are all correct in my opinion and the reasons why I also chose Bitcoin. There are also points that are not stated such as bitcoin's volatility, where trading and holding come in handy. The fluctuation of bitcoin is a very good opportunity to earn. Another is the opportunity it gives us. There are jobs online that can pay us a considerable amount of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:56:01 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
I do agree with this that everyone should choose bitcoin
And also bitcoin has a high potential to become new currency in modern world where bitcoin would be used as payment in every transactions we maid. It has a high value and keeping its value even more higher every time.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:58:04 AM

You should choose Bitcoin if you are inexperienced with other coins in the Crypto space. Bitcoin will help you get the feel of investing in Cryptos and will open doors for more opportunities.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:01:21 AM

very simple bitcoin is in great demand because the very high selling rate rises and changes at any time makes people tend to choose bitcoin and there are still many advantages bitcoin.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

Because you can start gain money with or without money. You can gain income from bitcoin even if you have no money your only investment is being industrious by means of posting and sharing a ads and will be paid within the span of date in your contract and the other one if you have a money is by means of mining a bitcoin. Mining a bitcoin is a passive income because you're just gonna put some money and wait for a couple of days, months or years then your money will be troubled or tripled but one thing we should know is to invest into a proper site we must research first to have prior knowledge.
rcticoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:52:16 AM

Because investment is now the needs of everyone as savings the future. many ways you can do in investing, one of which is to bitcoin.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:07 PM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley
You should choose Bitcoin because of the fact that you can make some extra money which is always a good thing if you ask me.
Bitcoin is the perfect option if you you are looking for an extra income that does not require much time. 

Yeah bitcoin is good as an source of additional income and if you hold good knowledge of it then you can earn even higher and it can be also used for online shopping and money transfers.
very well and lots of advantages and advantages do in bitcoin, and become a very easy investment unconditional way and the rules that hamper in investing other than that to deal with paying taxes cheap, safe and very easy .. bitcoin benefits can help the needs and economy for people -casts that use bitcoin, and besides bitcoin can be used as additional income for those who have fixed jobs and lots of bitcoin benefits for everyone, so I think choosing bitcoin is a viable option for everyone in need of it.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:20:33 PM

Because investment is now the needs of everyone as savings the future. many ways you can do in investing, one of which is to bitcoin.
Yes, I agree. We need to choose bitcoin too to gain extra income that can support our daily needs. Many people are choosing bitcoin because it is really a quick transaction and by the help of this, we can pay our bills through online. We can purchase something we neede through online and I am pretty sure that bitcoin can support our daily needs and can secure our future lifes. Bitcoin is a really big help for everyone.
kingsatosha

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

i prefer to do investment in famely of bitcoin / sbtc, bitcry,bth ...../  they still cheap and have fantastic potential to growh soon.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:27:10 PM

Because I know the future of bitcoin will be profitable, no need to hesitate to invest and put money into bitcoin because I'm sure that the future of the financial system and world transaction will use bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
TriplexXx

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:49:44 PM

Bitcoin value is growing very fast more than ever. Bitcoin value growth is what attracted 99.9% of people to bitcoin which is a very good thing.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

Because I know the future of bitcoin will be profitable, no need to hesitate to invest and put money into bitcoin because I'm sure that the future of the financial system and world transaction will use bitcoin.

This is not a must to select bitcoin. Other alt coins are also good sometimes and they can generate better income compared to bitcoin. Some of them make 50x 100x type incomes easily.
EvilKingfisher55

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

Invest on bitcoin but Don't just rely on it. Try to invest to other altcoins that you believe have potentials in the future.
barbara44

Activity: 2366
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:02:09 PM

You should included that bitcoin is decentralized system unlike fiat.
In my opinion, you should choose bitcoin because bitcoin is always be the best cryptocurrency among the rest, and since it was running bitcoin has been helping many people to earn and have many money, and you shoulf choose bitcoin because the price of it is we wll not stop on increasing sos you can make or you can earn many profit from it.
Indeed, compared to other cryptocurrency bitcoin has a high volatlity rate. I remember that when I entered this world bitcoin is only 3,000 usd but now its almost 20,000 usd. Truly that bitcoin is more powerful among those cryptocoins that exist. That is why it is worth to invest upon it because you'll definitely get a high profit.
no doubt about that mate.bitcoin is the supreme and the dominant of all
coins no one will deny that..and added is bitcoin is currency now and some countries.
and for sure it wont take long that bitcoin will ba accepted as currency worldwide
I believe that bitcoin is the most dominant but I also have to consider it's chance of failure.
The price may fall in the future so we need to diversify our investment, in my case, I am putting some on good altcoins that I believe will compete bitcoin in the future, the top 10 altcoins are great and something to invest with.
This approach is too optimistic, but not impossible. Bitcoin cannot replace as the currency of the world but it can be one of the most powerful currency of the world in the coming years. We have to see what approach will be taken by different governments and their central banks. Private major banks have already started their transactions in outside the country with bitcoins but that’s yet not official.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:15:27 AM

with the many unsecured online businesses nowadays, bitcoin is the best option since first, no cash out is required...so where in the world can you see or hear that you just have to input various important issues and there, you have already an earnings....

So you are choosing bitcoin because you are lazy enough to work and you just want to earn all of your money or make this forum your source of income? Are you crazy? or just crazily lazy? Bitcoin may give you some money, but there will come a time where you will be regreting that you focus yourself here in the forum and not on the real world where you can be more of yourself than you have expected.
Yes, I agree on you. Everyone in here choose bitcoin to have an extra income or to gain lot of money for their living. I too joined here to earn and to gain money for our financial use and to help others and especially my family. I choose bitcoin because it is easy here to gain money and an easy transaction. You can focus to the both. If you will focus in this forum only, how can you take care of your family? Do you think that first? Must focus on both, to earn and to help your family. That was right thing to do in here.
You did right you choose bitcoin and this will give you benefits in future and there are many people who are still thinking to invest into bitcoin and I believe that they will get late because prices are now rising a 1000$ per and as they will delay in choosing more revenue weight will come on their pockets so trust bitcoin blindly it is safe secure and on top of it there is no risk in it just take decision after thinking and you will be blessed.
EvilKingfisher55

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

If you want to have a safe investment. Then better choose bitcoin. If you want to make more profit, choose other coins that you think has the possibility to increase its market value in the near future.
Alex Mercer

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:00:38 AM

I guess points 1 and 2 are not valid right now, censorship resistant transactions are coming at the cost of really high fees. However, it is the worst time to panic. Right now, only 5% of users are using SegWit, when that number increases, transaction fees will decrease drastically. Even if that's not enough, I'm quite sure that we will have Lightning Network in less than 1 year.
woffingshire

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:01:50 AM

Over other currencies, I don't think we have to chose only bitcoin but rather do in BTC for long term and ETH short term.
rob31

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:22:03 AM

I personally would pick some other alt coins instead of bitcoin. I think bitcoin is not as useful as others and is getting overpriced.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:45:03 AM

Sometimes, we don’t want people knowing what we have purchased. Bitcoin is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, it is transparent – thanks to the blockchain, everyone knows how much a particular bitcoin address holds in transactions. They know where those transactions came from, and where they’re sent.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: