Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
@matthew17

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:48:08 AM

I will choose bitcoin cause it is has the interesting rate it grows or increases everyday and I love it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrkupido

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:26:59 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
I'll choose bitcoin because its interesting most of people are using bitcoin because its helpful in their daily lives.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:05:34 AM

Sometimes, we don’t want people knowing what we have purchased. Bitcoin is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, it is transparent – thanks to the blockchain, everyone knows how much a particular bitcoin address holds in transactions. They know where those transactions came from, and where they’re sent.
That's the transparency that is lacking in this world, we rely too much to the bank and we trust them so much
but we should consider that there is no 3rd party necessary anymore just to transact and that is the main purpose why bitcoin is created.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:21:13 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
I'll choose bitcoin because its interesting most of people are using bitcoin because its helpful in their daily lives.

I quite agree with you that choosing Bitcoin has a lot of benefits ,especially  for gain in investments and others.

arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

You should choose bitcoin because it is the number one crypto currency ever created it is the mother of all Digital Currency. The value of bitcoin now is so impressive because of the demand and support given by the investors. If i were on your shoes I will invest now to go with the flow of the trend and I am sure that we will still gain profit because of the continuous growth of Bitcoin.

Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:42:28 AM

Being a newbie i choose bitcoin for the purpose to enhance my knowledge by sharing ideas on such different question being posted.
pedromonteverde

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:43:03 PM

If you're a crinimal , you better choose Bitcoin because noone could track you Cheesy
Teskje

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:01:01 PM

I choose Bitcoin because i'm good at the technology and i saw the future when i'm investing my money in Bitcoin.
Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:14:51 PM

Bitcoin is very people now a days because of its uniqueness on market. You should choose bitcoin because it will you to change your life especially in financial matters.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:42:24 AM

People choose bitcoin because it is design for online transactions. Its like a credit card that we can use for buying online, shopping and paying for a hotel. It is easy to transacts and hassle free.Aside from that we can earn from it. Bitcoin has a mutiple use. U can use this as trading and while you do other bitcoin work. One thing i like in bitcoin, i earn from it aside that i can use this to paying something online. People can do online business in bitcoin and thats the best thing!
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:35:31 AM

If are known to the modern currencies like bitcoin and other altcoins then it will be easy for you to choose this as a currency. Bitcoin is digital currency and it is used for many transaction without any huge taxes and further documentation. The bitcoin is less expensive and Quick transaction takes simply over internet. it is convenient for us to make deals over internet and we can use if for many purposes and best feature is the profit of this currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:09:16 AM

You should chose bitcoin because of it's security Smiley the blockchain platform is the best security that iv'e ever seen in the crypto world. the fast transaction is not now applicable in bitcoin because there are some issues about it. you should chose btc because of international installments.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:30:47 AM

You should chose bitcoin because of it's security Smiley the blockchain platform is the best security that iv'e ever seen in the crypto world. the fast transaction is not now applicable in bitcoin because there are some issues about it. you should chose btc because of international installments.
The fees so high, I think that is the problem as in the long run the value will rise and if this will not be solve
on a timely manner it will become a major problem, check the network, there are a lot of unconfirmed transactions and the fast thing that we are saying is not working in this situation.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:08:36 PM

If you're a crinimal , you better choose Bitcoin because noone could track you Cheesy
One of my friend he earn a lot from bitcoin and now he buy a new house and it’s all is just because of bitcoin so I also decide to join bitcoin I have almost two years here that join bitcoin and in these two years I earn a lot from bitcoin and I’m also planning to buy new house next here and for that I quit my day job because I’m earning much more high then my day job and now I’m using bitcoin for full time so that’s why I join bitcoin.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:21:14 PM

One of my friend he earn a lot from bitcoin and now he buy a new house and it’s all is just because of bitcoin so I also decide to join bitcoin I have almost two years here that join bitcoin and in these two years I earn a lot from bitcoin and I’m also planning to buy new house next here and for that I quit my day job because I’m earning much more high then my day job and now I’m using bitcoin for full time so that’s why I join bitcoin.
I also have plans to buy a house not far away. Therefore, I'm really very pleased that I linked my life with the crypto currency, because it is this sphere of activity that will satisfy all my needs.
arichikato

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:03:06 AM

i can see that you have your point. But still bitcoin is in flation and risky. It can be explosed sooner or later.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Well , first of all , you don't have to choose only bitcoin. but it's better to raport every other coin to bitcoin for now. There are some great alts also and some great ICO's incoming. You have many options but ofc the best it's to choose bitcoin , but man not at this price.
You should chose bitcoin because it has high value in the market and it has a high rising rate in the market of the crpto currencies. The security of the bitcoin is also too much high and its transfer method is also so simple and fare rate to transfer. Transfer around the globe of bitcoin is very simple and highly secure and very low in price.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

Bitcoin can be used for payment. In addition to payment, bitcoin is used as a profitable investment. Bitcoin or the digital currency has many benefits. You can learn it through internet browsing. I believe when you choose bitcoin as a necessity, that's the right choice.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley
Well everyone must choose bitcoin as they know the value of it.  We users know that bitcoin will good and helps a lot, also if we know how to handle it and find for a better opportunity that bitcoin has. We must be hunter to find better one cause we know the money in bitcoin is floating if know how to catch it up then will choose bitcoin for more more more.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

We choose Bitcoin because we know that we can trust its security and although fees and transactions are high and takes time to send right now, we can still count on its top notch security and can therefore rest easy.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: