Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
Arz26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

Many of us choose bitcoin, where we learn to invest through  website, and can be also a profitable to the user. I believe that choosing bitcoin as necisity, is a right choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

You should choose bitcoin simply because it is one of the leading cryptocurrency out there, meaning investment in it has a low chance of risk and a high chance of being successful. This may be the reason why, bitcoin is the most preferred crypto by other people, other than it's popularity.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Choose bitcoin because  it is good for investment because many preferred bitcoin because your transactions are safe owing to its platform security which is the best.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

maybe because of the privacy. bitcoin addresses are not explicitly identified. Security experts call it pseudonymous privacy.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

I choose bitcoin because I have learn all about in investment and the value of bitcoin is good and very secure so I choose bitcoin someday I can buy anything with my family
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley

I agree, bitcoin is got it all. It is a trusted one when it comes to investment because it is profitable. Bitcoin transactions are easier and accessible to. Choosing it is the right choice and I guarantee you that you'll regret nothing about it. It is an effective way of earning for your future. You will be able to live a sustainable life through it.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

1. Not even kinda close to being true
2. Low charges are a 2017 thing, not anymore
3. Not anymore in fact more merchants are retreating due to high fees and long wait times
4. It is secure but it isn't 100% anon
5. It is easier I will concede that but the wait times and fees make it not worth it anymore.

All in all you should still get involved with bitcoin but this list needs to be altered to something relative in 2018. Perhaps the one and only reasoning now is that bitcoin is a good store of value

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

I just think bitcoin is a great asset.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

I choose Bitcoin simply because of its security, if we trade Bitcoin it will be very secure and personal information will not be compromised if we steal personal information. The transaction is usually very easy to steal personal information, now trading with Bitcoin is very safe but be careful about the transaction address. Because if you do not enter the exact address, you will lose all the Bitcoin you have sent. That's why I chose Bitcoin.
Sky ChuRcH

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

Why i choose bitcoin? why not? It will make us rich  Grin But seriously I believe on bitcoins potential.
Bitcoin will change our lives who believes in it.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

yes that's right. when anyone told me why you choose bitcoin then I told them this all valid points for I choose bitcoin.

Tessihen

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

yes that's right. when anyone told me why you choose bitcoin then I told them this all valid points for I choose bitcoin.
many positive values ​​that exist in bitcoin easy and fast transactions are the main points for me the most important price is very fluctuating because it can find the advantage.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

BTC should be a lynchpin in any investment plan at the moment, however, I believe more than ever that diversifying into alternate coins is a prudent strategy. Dollar cost averaging is the way to go.

vectorshield

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

Because bitcoin is the future, and you can join bitcoin right now when it is still not that big, once a significant amount of people around the world begin to use it bitcoin is going to explode in value and you are going to be benefited by it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

Bitcoin can be used for payment. In addition to payment, bitcoin is used as a profitable investment. Bitcoin or the digital currency has many benefits. You can learn it through internet browsing. I believe when you choose bitcoin as a necessity, that's the right choice.
bitcoin with its advanced financial technology could be whatever people wanted.

if then you want to treat gambling as investment just like an asset , it is promising. if you want to treat bitcoin as a currency then it is the best digital currency ever created , the high fee currently are the only problem i guess.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

Bitcoin can be used for payment. In addition to payment, bitcoin is used as a profitable investment. Bitcoin or the digital currency has many benefits. You can learn it through internet browsing. I believe when you choose bitcoin as a necessity, that's the right choice.
bitcoin with its advanced financial technology could be whatever people wanted.

if then you want to treat gambling as investment just like an asset , it is promising. if you want to treat bitcoin as a currency then it is the best digital currency ever created , the high fee currently are the only problem i guess.
Well i agree on that,if we look at and see the advantages of bitcoin it is really veery aimple  to understant why we should choose it in gaining process we should see its simplicity and it capacity to become more and more valueable its coming days no quetion of that .becaise many people really wanted to have bitcoin in preparation of tbe future and it is for gaining process which is verty helpful to us today. So then we should choose bitcoin today to make more profit.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

The reason we choose Bitcoin is a lot, because actually at the moment Bitcoin is still the most crypto investment in the market cryptocurrency. Firstly Bitcoin exchange rate has a stable growth over time, the risk ratio of investment is very low. Secondly, because Bitcoin is limited to only 21 million coins, the exchange rate will not be significantly reduced. Recently people tend to invest heavily in Bitcoin so its exchange rate will increase and can make a high profit from investing in Bitcoin.

Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:33:54 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 02:27:19 AM by Nfp

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.

All of your list are all valid for the reason why we all choose bitcoin, that are the benefits that we can get to bitcoin and also the reason why bitcoin is on the top among the rest of all crypto currencies. So that many investors are attracted to invest millions and billions of dollars in bitcoin because of those benefits that they can get on it.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:15:25 AM

yes i believing bitcoin so i choose it for long time i be part of it and no matter what happens i still there because bitcoin is giving blessings to me.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
bitcoinlang

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

I agree with this post, thank you sir. I will always remind this on my mind so that when someone asks me about bitcoin, I will easily encourage them to join.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: