Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Bitcoin can be used for payment. In addition to payment, bitcoin is used as a profitable investment. Bitcoin or the digital currency has many benefits. You can learn it through internet browsing. I believe when you choose bitcoin as a necessity, that's the right choice.
There are number of reasons which can quite comfortably convince you to believe that bitcoin is really a good thing and you should actually go for investing your money into it.

The most important thing is that it is the top-ranked crypto coin amongst all other coins and there are chances that in the modern world, these crypto coins will take over regular currency. Moreover, you can also make a huge amount of money by investing in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
For me it is not so hard to earn bitcoins. There are lot of jobs here especially in this forum that earn bitcoins. So try to have keen research and read each topic here that talks about bounty campaign.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
jc123

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

In reality, it means that users can choose whether they want to be completely transparent with their finances or keep them very private. The bitcoin protocol does not require people to identify themselves in order to transact though some businesses may need to for compliances reasons.
sizzle729

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

I choose bitcoin because of its high volatility where you can profit most.
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

These movements indicate big players are gearing up for Bitcoin to become an established part of people's portfolios, but does that mean you should invest  any other asset, and Bitcoin is the most secure form of payment of all the choices we could make, why would we not choose to only accept Bitcoin?
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

yes that's right. when anyone told me why you choose bitcoin then I told them this all valid points for I choose bitcoin.
Bitcoins are amazing and there are much valid point for which we can convince many people over them to turn for bitcoins. They are going incredible now a days.

I have countered with many people who call bitcoins as a scam and nasty thing but I compelled them to accept the fact that how amazing this coin is. This is changing the whole life of many people and it is continuing its job.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

Why did I choose bitcoin? Of course, because, it is very profitable that might you getting rich, if you just pursue keep on doing bitcoin, what I mean is to work here in the bitcoin forum that has many various of work like joined in a bounty campaign, social media,translation and many more. Especially signature campaign that you can seek it in the services which is you can earn bitcoin weekly.
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
why i should choose bitcoin? because bitcoin is safe and easy to use as a universal currency in this world, bitcoin can change your life although your future, and it is good to invest it from a business you like, and it is easy to buy and sell if you want it.

balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

I think because all in all bitcoin is much more easier than any other cryptocurrencies. The transactions are easy and is sure to be secure. Retailers are also starting to accept bitcoin as payment and it is becoming known worldwide.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

Apparently, bitcoin is somehow the best choice when you are doing some fund transfers. Aside from the convenience it offers, it also does transactions realtime and so easy. Moreover, bitcoin didn't become the best option just because of its technology but also because of its high potential when it comes to investments. Because of its popularity and strong foundation in terms of its investors, its value is constantly inccreasing which allows you to gain profit. Unlike credit cards, it has huge fees and interests in which its only sole purpose is to provide us with the capacity to purchase things.

bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

I choose bitcoin because it is easiest  work to gain huge money to help us for our financial problem thats why i pursue to work on it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Bitcoin can be used for payment. In addition to payment, bitcoin is used as a profitable investment. Bitcoin or the digital currency has many benefits. You can learn it through internet browsing. I believe when you choose bitcoin as a necessity, that's the right choice.
bitcoin with its advanced financial technology could be whatever people wanted.

if then you want to treat gambling as investment just like an asset , it is promising. if you want to treat bitcoin as a currency then it is the best digital currency ever created , the high fee currently are the only problem i guess.
Well i agree on that,if we look at and see the advantages of bitcoin it is really veery aimple  to understant why we should choose it in gaining process we should see its simplicity and it capacity to become more and more valueable its coming days no quetion of that .becaise many people really wanted to have bitcoin in preparation of tbe future and it is for gaining process which is verty helpful to us today. So then we should choose bitcoin today to make more profit.
hard to accept that bitcoin recently can not be used optimally as a currency considering the fact that high fee become the biggest problem , people switch the purpose to make it as an investment , there is no harm indeed , just a little bit ironic to see how satoshi have a great mission in bitcoin but people did not take a look on it.

it is like about money money and gaining money when it comes to bitcoin , people want to get rich with bitcoin and nothing else.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

bitcoin with its advanced financial technology could be whatever people wanted.

if then you want to treat gambling as investment just like an asset , it is promising. if you want to treat bitcoin as a currency then it is the best digital currency ever created , the high fee currently are the only problem i guess.
Well i agree on that,if we look at and see the advantages of bitcoin it is really veery aimple  to understant why we should choose it in gaining process we should see its simplicity and it capacity to become more and more valueable its coming days no quetion of that .becaise many people really wanted to have bitcoin in preparation of tbe future and it is for gaining process which is verty helpful to us today. So then we should choose bitcoin today to make more profit.
hard to accept that bitcoin recently can not be used optimally as a currency considering the fact that high fee become the biggest problem , people switch the purpose to make it as an investment , there is no harm indeed , just a little bit ironic to see how satoshi have a great mission in bitcoin but people did not take a look on it.

it is like about money money and gaining money when it comes to bitcoin , people want to get rich with bitcoin and nothing else.
You should choose bitcoin as it is the leading cryptocurrency now and it gives huge profit returns in a short period of time.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes as it leads to huge returns and that to in a short period of time.It has been establised well in the market and is gaining a lot of popularity.It has not been legalised but is being still used by many people.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

I chose bitcoin because bitcoin is anonymous. Bitcoin is also unrelated to the bank. But bitcoin blm in legalkan by government. for bitcoin transactions I think it is now being solid and a bit time consuming to confirm.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

Why did I choose bitcoin? Of course, because, it is very profitable that might you getting rich, if you just pursue keep on doing bitcoin, what I mean is to work here in the bitcoin forum that has many various of work like joined in a bounty campaign, social media,translation and many more. Especially signature campaign that you can seek it in the services which is you can earn bitcoin weekly.
it's really true because the bitcoin is a coin that is very good and very promising for the users, because bitcoin has made a lot of people become rich and bitcoin also gives a huge advantage for users and investors bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley
Choose the investment primarily for the needs of each person, if a person does not have enough knowledge of that investment they will not be able to make a profit, with my needs I choose Bitcoin because I have found I know about Bitcoin and I have seen its good future

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley
Choose the investment primarily for the needs of each person, if a person does not have enough knowledge of that investment they will not be able to make a profit, with my needs I choose Bitcoin because I have found I know about Bitcoin and I have seen its good future
after I saw What problems with transactions and how much they cost, I think that Bitcoin can suffer very much and with it people who invest their money will suffer. To date, the best indicator is still the etherium and I prefer it. And I bypass the Bitcoin side for today.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

This is definitely true. I believe that btc can help not just jobless people but also other people who wants to have income and extra income.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

yeah i agreed, i choose bitcoin because its give us easy money easy profit Smiley no taxes fast transaction etc. bitcoin has alot of advantage that fiat currency thats why i choose bitcoin.

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

Why i choice bitcoin is because not hard to take a work for bitcoin and some other transaction is easy too and bitcoin is can earn anywhere in internet and you can easy to access too, bitcoin is my hobby right now and im happy to do it. Bitcoin should choose because this is like a money too and bitcoin is a cashless value.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: