Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NASDAQ + XRP NEWS  (Read 554 times)
Blazin8888 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:11:29 PM

XRP NEWS: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/banks-are-turning-to-the-blockchain-in-a-big-way-cm681111

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xrp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:55:12 AM

Thanks for posting the news and the link to Poloniex. Now I would like to say that the news and the attempt to pump XRP did not really work. It only created a new group of holders with a losing investment. It is better to wait again for XRP to go down to 900 to 1000 satoshis again before buying.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:28:40 AM

Thanks for posting the news and the link to Poloniex. Now I would like to say that the news and the attempt to pump XRP did not really work. It only created a new group of holders with a losing investment. It is better to wait again for XRP to go down to 900 to 1000 satoshis again before buying.

Yep, I lost my short buying at 12,500, obviously I know the name of the game but the fact they couldn't keep the momentum going is a bad sign in the short term IMO, I exited at a loss.

I think the reality is crypto traders have no vested interest in pumping XRP as it's "the banker coin" and Ripple's banking partners aren't too keen for a price rise in the near future either, so until it starts taking over SWIFT or something it's a risky hold.
xiaokele

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:45:33 PM

Yep, I lost my short buying at 12,500, obviously I know the name of the game but the fact they couldn't keep the momentum going is a bad sign in the short term IMO, I exited at a loss.

I think the reality is crypto traders have no vested interest in pumping XRP as it's "the banker coin" and Ripple's banking partners aren't too keen for a price rise in the near future either, so until it starts taking over SWIFT or something it's a risky hold.

Totally agree, the banks participating in the Ripple show and the experiments they're conducting are all long-term endeavors (5 yrs). Besides being the banker's coin, there is no transparency at all with regard to issuance of coins. On the other hand, I guess one could make a couple of bucks having the patience to wait for major press-breakthroughs.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:28:51 PM

How about don't buy ICO scam coins at all ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: