Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Trumpinsane [coin] ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 7777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 06:05:39 AM

Re: Dumping

Nobody can anyway, you need buyers to do that, something Joe had not figured out.

But the stakes became the property of each wallet holder, so they are entitled to do what they want.

I am only pissed off at his pathetic attempt at covering his trail and that without being asked or questioned, having the nerve to come on here and lie, which I guess was so he could get his hands on the bounty purse to pay the list of "wants" he had specified (by PM also) which presumably would have been shit services that cost nothing in reality. I could be wrong about that, but then it would suggest he is mad.

I retired because it  was my intention to not get the hassle of being "dev". That is why I gave the money away.

Anyway, no progress has been made, and it could be made if people are willing to say for sure they will be part of a Sreering Committee.

Kisleav and Crunck seem happy to do that, but a couple more or so would be the ideal. I think the multicultural approach is good. Maybe Termion would be interested as he is Russian, so brings a different perspective, and might know a thing or two about Yobit and C-Cex. ( I have both exchange owners on my skype) I am not sure if any of the Asian (south east) are interested.

I am pretty sure Crunck is not African, Russian or Asian,( I'm British ) so if Termion joined up, it would give a nice mix.

For my part I promised to run an explorer and nodes.

The next step is for Kisleav and Crunck to agree they are part of the Steering Group. Two or more others need to be included. I suggest Termion because he seems to be active, bright and bring a good perspective that would be useful.

Perhaps if Termion can be convinced and Kisleav and Crunck are happy with that arrangement, the three of you can just kick off. I can make a new forum ... the other one was shit and buggy ... and you have a meeting point. Someone else could be included when they put themselves forward.

You have to ask what skills you bring. You all bring different cultural experience, Kisleav appears to be well-grounded and intelligent. Crunck is a dev, although more importantly, he is mover and is sharp, and not afraid to speak his mind. If Termion joins, wit his attributes above, then something will happen. You will all fave far more talents than I credited here, too.

I keep saying I do not want any responsibility, but I feel responsible to a degree. Here is what I would implement with almost immediate effect.

EASY
1. Rebrand from trumpinsane to insanecoin, but leave the wallets as they are, there is no need to change them as INSANE is the ticker anyway. Trump can be eased out later. It can be referred to as the Trump Campaign.

EASY
2. See if poswallet.com will take you, and pay a bounty if they are willing to accept (that would come with a faucet, too).

EASY
3. Shift to the new url (if you like it), and I will  put forwarding on Trumpinsane.pw. Start up the twitter @insanecoin. Chuck a couple of feeds on and a bot (simple, retweeter, follower, type). Hopefully someone can pipe in with tweets from time to time. You can link it to a FB page, if you think it matters (I am not sure it does)

HARD
4. Restart the campaign. Consider publicity as the main avenue to pursue.

EASY
5. Get a website up at the same time. For now I can slim the wikipedia down, make a landing page (movie) with big button to click to the wiki. The wiki will  be slimmed down,  but I can add some content about the unique qualities of insane. In fact, a wikipeddia is good enough if you put a bit of focus on social media instead which in itself is easy and ad-hoc.

EASY (as I will do it)
6. SEO. I don't mind helping outwith that. Twitter cards, Facebook Cards, fill in as much at Google as possible. Content keyword research it. Fill in the social media section so the brandd gets spread and the bots link them up to create a whole (e.g. twitter, facebook, Google plus (very important), github, bitbucket, a youtube channel (which will have to made by someone, but does not need content as such. we can  pay someone five dollars for a voiceover and make something else). basically aim to get the site ranked highly by Google (Google Plus is important). Then sign u that we are hay for google experts to monitor it and would be pleased with their advice. ... Get some good backlinks that appear natural, not paid for.

HARD
BOUNTIES
Publicity is the thing. Bitcointalk is a sea, a well placed add will do more. I wouldn't waste on 2nd rate services, but I would think the online wallet is worth paying a bounty to get. Friends with websites and traffic, maybe a freebe ad. In fact, ads are dynamite in the right place, but getting them for free is hardly easy.

HARD
8. Exchange that get traffic at a time when the coin identity is beginning to to be recognisable.

HARDISH (I will do it)
9. China. Find out how to get in the Chinese equivalent of Google. Pay a bounty for a Chines translation, get into Chinese social media sites

///

Iam gonna shut up now. :-)

A few highlighted parts ^^ but in general I concur.
I have every resource needed, to include websites,nodes, what ever.
I am happy to get involved, in fact I all ready am as are all of you, as to what you do from now on is up to you all.

I'm happy to help this coin but I wont do it on my own ! mountaind wont DEV the coin ( no mater how many times I have asked him to continue Wink ) so that cool. so it is up to us.

Personally the way I look at it is like this, i will wait a further 2 days to see what happens, people will dump, and my advice is buy all you can @1sat  ( I will ), then as mountaind has said perhaps re brand this as INSANE, start a new thread, form a group and see where we can take this...

mountaind wins as he has a shit load of premine but good on him, he bought it here and did the the work to start with so lets not be grudge him that i certainly dont.

This is easy to get on yobit, it will never get on cryptopia, and maybe get on ccex, me personally I dont want it on any exchange yet, i would rather get it sorted amongst ourselfs first.

So what I want is answers to this:

Do "I" start a new INSANE thread
If not does some one else start it
Do we need a new thread ?

And most importantly who is with me ?

I am in, any help you need. Let me know.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:38:45 AM

I may not have the coding skill for web and application development
 But am here, as I am an industrial and organisational psychologist
mountaind (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:46:22 PM

Re: Dumping

Nobody can anyway, you need buyers to do that, something Joe had not figured out.

But the stakes became the property of each wallet holder, so they are entitled to do what they want.

I am only pissed off at his pathetic attempt at covering his trail and that without being asked or questioned, having the nerve to come on here and lie, which I guess was so he could get his hands on the bounty purse to pay the list of "wants" he had specified (by PM also) which presumably would have been shit services that cost nothing in reality. I could be wrong about that, but then it would suggest he is mad.

I retired because it  was my intention to not get the hassle of being "dev". That is why I gave the money away.

Anyway, no progress has been made, and it could be made if people are willing to say for sure they will be part of a Sreering Committee.

Kisleav and Crunck seem happy to do that, but a couple more or so would be the ideal. I think the multicultural approach is good. Maybe Termion would be interested as he is Russian, so brings a different perspective, and might know a thing or two about Yobit and C-Cex. ( I have both exchange owners on my skype) I am not sure if any of the Asian (south east) are interested.

I am pretty sure Crunck is not African, Russian or Asian,( I'm British ) so if Termion joined up, it would give a nice mix.

For my part I promised to run an explorer and nodes.

The next step is for Kisleav and Crunck to agree they are part of the Steering Group. Two or more others need to be included. I suggest Termion because he seems to be active, bright and bring a good perspective that would be useful.

Perhaps if Termion can be convinced and Kisleav and Crunck are happy with that arrangement, the three of you can just kick off. I can make a new forum ... the other one was shit and buggy ... and you have a meeting point. Someone else could be included when they put themselves forward.

You have to ask what skills you bring. You all bring different cultural experience, Kisleav appears to be well-grounded and intelligent. Crunck is a dev, although more importantly, he is mover and is sharp, and not afraid to speak his mind. If Termion joins, wit his attributes above, then something will happen. You will all fave far more talents than I credited here, too.

I keep saying I do not want any responsibility, but I feel responsible to a degree. Here is what I would implement with almost immediate effect.

EASY
1. Rebrand from trumpinsane to insanecoin, but leave the wallets as they are, there is no need to change them as INSANE is the ticker anyway. Trump can be eased out later. It can be referred to as the Trump Campaign.

EASY
2. See if poswallet.com will take you, and pay a bounty if they are willing to accept (that would come with a faucet, too).

EASY
3. Shift to the new url (if you like it), and I will  put forwarding on Trumpinsane.pw. Start up the twitter @insanecoin. Chuck a couple of feeds on and a bot (simple, retweeter, follower, type). Hopefully someone can pipe in with tweets from time to time. You can link it to a FB page, if you think it matters (I am not sure it does)

HARD
4. Restart the campaign. Consider publicity as the main avenue to pursue.

EASY
5. Get a website up at the same time. For now I can slim the wikipedia down, make a landing page (movie) with big button to click to the wiki. The wiki will  be slimmed down,  but I can add some content about the unique qualities of insane. In fact, a wikipeddia is good enough if you put a bit of focus on social media instead which in itself is easy and ad-hoc.

EASY (as I will do it)
6. SEO. I don't mind helping outwith that. Twitter cards, Facebook Cards, fill in as much at Google as possible. Content keyword research it. Fill in the social media section so the brandd gets spread and the bots link them up to create a whole (e.g. twitter, facebook, Google plus (very important), github, bitbucket, a youtube channel (which will have to made by someone, but does not need content as such. we can  pay someone five dollars for a voiceover and make something else). basically aim to get the site ranked highly by Google (Google Plus is important). Then sign u that we are hay for google experts to monitor it and would be pleased with their advice. ... Get some good backlinks that appear natural, not paid for.

HARD
BOUNTIES
Publicity is the thing. Bitcointalk is a sea, a well placed add will do more. I wouldn't waste on 2nd rate services, but I would think the online wallet is worth paying a bounty to get. Friends with websites and traffic, maybe a freebe ad. In fact, ads are dynamite in the right place, but getting them for free is hardly easy.

HARD
8. Exchange that get traffic at a time when the coin identity is beginning to to be recognisable.

HARDISH (I will do it)
9. China. Find out how to get in the Chinese equivalent of Google. Pay a bounty for a Chines translation, get into Chinese social media sites

///

Iam gonna shut up now. :-)

A few highlighted parts ^^ but in general I concur.
I have every resource needed, to include websites,nodes, what ever.
I am happy to get involved, in fact I all ready am as are all of you, as to what you do from now on is up to you all.

I'm happy to help this coin but I wont do it on my own ! mountaind wont DEV the coin ( no mater how many times I have asked him to continue Wink ) so that cool. so it is up to us.

Personally the way I look at it is like this, i will wait a further 2 days to see what happens, people will dump, and my advice is buy all you can @1sat  ( I will ), then as mountaind has said perhaps re brand this as INSANE, start a new thread, form a group and see where we can take this...

mountaind wins as he has a shit load of premine but good on him, he bought it here and did the the work to start with so lets not be grudge him that i certainly dont.

This is easy to get on yobit, it will never get on cryptopia, and maybe get on ccex, me personally I dont want it on any exchange yet, i would rather get it sorted amongst ourselfs first.

So what I want is answers to this:

Do "I" start a new INSANE thread
If not does some one else start it
Do we need a new thread ?

And most importantly who is with me ?

Good post.

I will make a new forum later. That will decide who wants to be involved, as it will be evident, plus a new thread is easily started asking for people to put a commitment down. Then you can make the team duties easy to divide according to skills or desire.

I did the rebrand, but kept it tied in with trumpinsane for obvious reasons. Gradually people will stop thinking about Trump and a new wallet could be made. It is far too early to do that.

Social Media is where this is won, and advertising ... but not exactly easy to accomplish the second unless you like paying 0.10 BTC out to a few places!!

Simple site.

http://insanecoin.com/

you then just click through to a new Wiki, which has all the important details necessary for exchanges or Joe Public.

That is it. But the opening page with the looping video is kind of fun to watch, and I took out all dialogue and credits so it is just video and music. I chose the video because it is about as an insane a situation as they come. it has a cool car, is retro and the music which I had cut down to ensure it fits the film, is just looped twice on each video loop.

For some reason social icons are not showing on Chrome, but that is not difficult to fix.
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:48:33 PM

Hello, here to support INSANE too. Will do Filipino Translation after finishing other works.. also have some knowledge in photoshop, could do some graphics but do not know how to make bbcode out of them to be used in signature if ever we will be doing it.  Grin

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:29:56 PM

Thanks sir mountaind for bringing up a very informative wiki page for INSANE COIN. Yes, opening a private forum will bring these discussions on more appropriate venue and we can easily identify who's in or out maybe before sir crunck and the rest of the dev team will open new thread here.

I am a filipino too, on the INSANE forum maybe we can unite/join forces for what ever assigned task for us. Hope others agree too.. Smiley

Still here, always online and watching..
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:16:21 PM

INSANE
THE PEOPLE'S COIN  Cool
https://twitter.com/ribbjurgen/status/779428267761676288
please retweeted guys  Smiley
#INSANEWIKI
mountaind (OP)

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:34:13 PM

Who am I adding to the Steering Board?

Kisleav,? Crunck,? termion? .... ?  ....... ? ........?

I have another forum set up, so I just need confirmation and an email (PM the email)

Then I can add you to it and no there is no need to sign up, and you can decide (debate) together the best way forward, maybe attach roles. I can just PM the URL if you are interested.

It would be a good way to get consensus and listen to ideas, etc.

If you have a strategy and end goal you are halfway there. It will give an easy overview to this thread as I reckon a statement of intent will give people clear indication of where it will head, and how. People can then choose to play a part or offer  advice, etc. It just needs that first step to get clarity. You will probably all bond for evermore! Smiley

I filled in a few sections but you can ignore them, and design it your way. I can just delete any that are in the way.

*edit: crunck, did you manage to reach milly?

I am also waiting for sidroast, 4babes and orson to confirm address for their share.
notnormals

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 10:36:32 PM

Yes please, I would like to become involved. i have sent a Pm.
mountaind (OP)

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:42:59 PM

Yes please, I would like to become involved. i have sent a Pm.

Added to list

1. kisleav
2. crunck
3. termion
4. notnormals

I think the maximum should be 5 - 7 to keep things on topic. Otherwise it will get chaotic.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:46:13 PM

i am in guys
mountaind (OP)

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:40:06 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 02:13:33 AM by mountaind

i am in guys

Added to list

1. kisleav (East Africa)
2. crunck (Britain)
3. termion (Russia)
4. notnormals
5. davide72
6. gembira (Singapore)

That might be enough.

One thing, because of the Cloudflare owned IP subnets people use from their browser extensions, it is impossible to verify where you live.

Can people confirm by PM if not already? I respect right to privacy.

Cheers.

roncar

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:40:47 AM

If no one else would want.. I would like to join to complete the team. thanks

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
▐███
                                      ███▌
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mountaind (OP)

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:15:16 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 02:32:36 AM by mountaind

1. kisleav (East Africa)
2. crunck (Britain)
3. termion (Russia)
4. notnormals (Britain?)
5. davide72 (Italy?)
6. gembira (Singapore)
7. roncar (Philippines?)

list now closed.

Am I right, on locations? It is a good mix, so hope so.
notnormals

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 06:12:06 AM

You are correct for me.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:21:49 AM

Nothing to worry mate, count me in to support you. We'll gonna reach others and keep it touch with you.

Still here, always online and watching..
Kisleav

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:27:51 AM

OK, time to get the stone rolling as we aim to be idealists as well as doers
roncar

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:46:51 AM

1. kisleav (East Africa)
2. crunck (Britain)
3. termion (Russia)
4. notnormals (Britain?)
5. davide72 (Italy?)
6. gembira (Singapore)
7. roncar (Philippines?)

list now closed.

Am I right, on locations? It is a good mix, so hope so.

Mine is also correct and thanks for adding me.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
▐███
                                      ███▌
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:17:45 AM

roncar

A new thread has been started : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1625942.0

Roncar if you could do us some nice graphics that would be great

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:19:12 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 10:34:03 AM by crunck

mountaind I sent milly a PM i guess from your reply he didn't get back in touch if that is the case i suggest you give him a few more days then if he still hasnt got back to you, add the coins to a dev fund ?

I have laso just created a twitter account here : @Cruncks_Crypto

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████