Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Turn 2 Dollars Into Pure Profit FAST!  (Read 549 times)
savasori (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:15:30 AM

I joined something that is not a spreadsheet thing, It has a real website for signing up people, let me know if you want a peek, i am looking for 4 good people, even if your busy, does not matter to me, I will work it with you, you only need 4 people, it only takes 84 people to Finish it, only costs $2 and you can make 18k, TWICE!!! let me know if you are interested, I am on a mission to do it in 3 months or less.

LET'S ROCK YOUR BUSINESS!
http://bit.ly/2nk9eLb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wkreatives

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:26:42 AM

i really love to venture new things here but...your profile seems like not safe to do business with you?

Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Yes $2 is a small amount but all people is working for it even a cent of money on their pocket..

So a detailed business/ventures with honest mindnet and characteristic would be ideal to go through?

If you can elaborate the things here that would be great.

Thanks!
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:27:47 AM

I joined something that is not a spreadsheet thing, It has a real website for signing up people, let me know if you want a peek, i am looking for 4 good people, even if your busy, does not matter to me, I will work it with you, you only need 4 people, it only takes 84 people to Finish it, only costs $2 and you can make 18k, TWICE!!! let me know if you are interested, I am on a mission to do it in 3 months or less.

MLM which needs people doesn't really pay at all. They work like a ponzi they get a lot of money from people registering there and then they take your money away from all of the people who paid that 2 USD fee to enter. Do you really believe its that easy to turn 2 into 18k. Anyone can do it by having a 200 USD and using always a new IP from different places to finish the MLM. It will not work as it has never worked so far. I see because of that you have also negative tag on your account. Ponzi, HYIP and MLM aren't welcome in this forum.
savasori (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:43:06 AM

This is not an MLM, is person to person business. If you want, just take a look. After that you can share your opinion.
Best regards !

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:47:04 AM

It's a ponzi. Anything with a catching phrase like that you can earn or turn your money in to something and requires other people to sign up is nothing but a ponzi. Go keep that to yourself. If you are happy at stealing other peoples money keep it to yourself because no one in here is going to tolerate these kind of schemes.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:00:52 AM

@op even if I want to give this a trial your trust level won't allow me. I guess you should do something about this before coming to promote a venture... Thanks
savasori (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 12:12:19 PM

If I told you that my new bank was offering 100% interest per annum, would you invest your money with that bank? (I know, it's unheard of in ANY bank!). What if I told you I know a place that can multiply your initial investment by more than 1500? Would that get your attention ?

If you have to reach deep into your pockets for money to get by, then you really need to see this program... Because I'm telling you, this is something you need to check out if you want to make profits quickly.

All you need is $2 to get started, and that's all you will ever pay from your pocket. Really.

Here are 5 good reasons why you should keep this email and follow the instructions -- now.

1. You don't need to setup a business to be successful with this program.
2. You don't need to undergo any laborious training to earn money.
3. This program is 100% 'Newbie' friendly!
4. You can earn and keep 100% of the payments that you'll receive.
5. There's no end in sight to the potential income you can make.

Believe me when I say there is n.o.t.h.i.n.g at all like this opportunity available elsewhere, and it's IMPERATIVE that you look at it right now and join.

If you want to generate an income that continually grows without having to slave away at work 8 hours a day, or get uncomfortable trying to 'sell' stuff to your friends, or learn heaps of technical guff about things you don't really know about... then this is designed specifically for YOU!

Trust me, there's no way you can't make money with this program . It's new, it's unique, it's innovative and most of all... it's highly lucrative.

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:21:15 PM

If I told you that my new bank was offering 100% interest per annum, would you invest your money with that bank? (I know, it's unheard of in ANY bank!). What if I told you I know a place that can multiply your initial investment by more than 1500?Would that get your attention ?

If you have to reach deep into your pockets for money to get by, then you really need to see this program... Because I'm telling you, this is something you need to check out if you want to make profits quickly.

All you need is $2 to get started, and that's all you will ever pay from your pocket. Really.

Here are 5 good reasons why you should keep this email and follow the instructions -- now.

1. You don't need to setup a business to be successful with this program.
2. You don't need to undergo any laborious training to earn money.
3. This program is 100% 'Newbie' friendly!
4. You can earn and keep 100% of the payments that you'll receive.
5. There's no end in sight to the potential income you can make.

Believe me when I say there is n.o.t.h.i.n.g at all like this opportunity available elsewhere, and it's IMPERATIVE that you look at it right now and join.

If you want to generate an income that continually grows without having to slave away at work 8 hours a day, or get uncomfortable trying to 'sell' stuff to your friends, or learn heaps of technical guff about things you don't really know about... then this is designed specifically for YOU!

Trust me, there's no way you can't make money with this program . It's new, it's unique, it's innovative and most of all... it's highly lucrative.

No not any. No pain no gain this is how to earn in the proper, there is no easy way to earn like this and after i got scammed severeal times i stopped believing on stuff like this that pretending to be legit but not.
savasori (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 12:27:02 PM

Give it a try, it's free to signup. After that it's your choice !

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:09:55 PM

Do you really think people will believe you on this? Come on man!
Try to do some work for earning some money instead of working on such useless scamming schemes that would never make anyone believe you.
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:13:02 PM

I think it's one of those network marketing jobs where your profit increases by bringing in more people till you get to the top of the pyramid. It's great for people who have lots of friends.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:08:48 PM

Any business which needs your money can not be safe . The business model should depend on harnessing services or expertise in particular field . Such business can fall drastically .
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:49:08 PM

Any business which needs your money can not be safe . The business model should depend on harnessing services or expertise in particular field . Such business can fall drastically .

Yes, most of the business which asks for investment before the start of the business normally is a scam. We should avoid such types of works unless you can take risk and afford to lose
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:01:42 PM

Give it a try, it's free to signup. After that it's your choice !
does only signin up matter anyway? can I earn that money just for sign up? then why you asked for 2$ in op?
Believe mt dude. you cant make anyone fool here. (if peopw are not fool already)
savasori (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 06:06:06 PM

Take a look:
http://www.pays4ever.com/

raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:27:29 PM

Only costs $2 and you can make $18k,are you think people are fool in here.I am really astonished how people can cheap only for $2 scam.when you said costs $2 and you can make $18k that time I can understand there have scam smell.there is no business you can make $18kusing $2 within 3 months.Big LOL Grin
raiblock

Activity: 485

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:50:18 PM

so you're talking about a HYPE/MATRIX? $2 is enough for making thousands of money? 4x4 matrix can make you reach if you follow the scale exactly as explained.but only 2% people are able to making money using matrix system while the rest aren't. promoting this kind of program is strictly prohibited throughout the bitcointalk community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: