Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC loan [0% risk for you]  (Read 716 times)
inexctus (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:32:02 AM

Hi! I need a 1 BTC loan which I can offer 1.1 BTC repayment for in one month. I'm not at home so I can't use BTCJAM but it's normally what I would use. I've paid back over 50 BTC and the owner is a friend of mine so I've asked him to confirm it, let's wait for him.

Amount: 1 BTC.
Repayment: 1.1 BTC
Date: October 04, 2016.
Reason: Investment purposes.

Thanks. I know I'm new but I'm not new to Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inexctus (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:41:56 AM

Thank you for the vouch! Smiley
blackheart13

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:46:34 AM

As much as I hate to do this, I've made an exception. I have known the borrower for a long time and he is amazingly legitimate. I can confirm that he will pay back your loan, and if something goes wrong, I will cover it. The only reason I've agreed to cover it if something happens is because I'm the one vouching for him.

- Tulkas.

holy shit lol

op I would've given you the money but I don't like waiting so I don't do loans. good luck to everyone who gets involved
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:54:01 AM

As much as I hate to do this, I've made an exception. I have known the borrower for a long time and he is amazingly legitimate. I can confirm that he will pay back your loan, and if something goes wrong, I will cover it. The only reason I've agreed to cover it if something happens is because I'm the one vouching for him.

- Tulkas.

If I were to go by your feedback, I would not trust your vouch. Some really odd amounts and feedback left.
I see no less risk than with a Newbie.

OP, you need to edit your title as there is quite a bit of risk here.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:01:03 PM

- Tulkas.

If I were to go by your feedback, I would not trust your vouch. Some really odd amounts and feedback left.

BTCJAM.com is the biggest Bitcoin loaning site in the world. (Or so.) The feedback left on me is because some lenders didn't take the necessary precautions required to provide a successful loan, so they blame me for their loss.

As someone who has gained and lost there, it is a crap lending site with no real way of recovering losses.
Perhaps reading this Reference link will shed more light: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112447.msg15553017#msg15553017

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:04:10 PM

0% risk my butt. no collateral no loan.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:06:16 PM

Yes that is 100% true!

@Tulkas who are you to say that?
Will you escrow 1.1 btc, if yes then I would provide the loan Smiley
Or mayby Tulkas account has been hacked, and the password didn't change...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:06:34 PM

If you check my post, I vouched the guy because I know him and like I said, he's paid over 50 BTC back in loans. I've vouched for him which is why I said that if anything was to happen, I would compensate the lender.

I did. still no collateral and not risk-free.
oldaccount123

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:07:04 PM

Yes that is 100% true!

do you know what btcjam is?

smh
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:08:19 PM

- Tulkas.

BTCJAM.com is the biggest Bitcoin loaning site in the world. (Or so.) The feedback left on me is because some lenders didn't take the necessary precautions required to provide a successful loan, so they blame me for their loss.

As someone who has gained and lost there, it is a crap lending site with no real way of recovering losses.
Perhaps reading this Reference link will shed more light: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112447.msg15553017#msg15553017

No Bitcoin lending site will refund someone after a loss because then we will have to refund everyone who loses and we won't be able to distinguish between legitimate users and fraudulent ones. The thing is we still try our best to make sure the borrowers are legit. We get all the information off of them. It's best to loan people with high feedback and recent loans. Nothing is 100% perfect online.

100%? There is no economical way of recovering a bad debt from that site even with an arbitration decision in your favor. High loan and/or feedback doesn't mean a lot.

Albert Einstein
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:08:38 PM

This vouch worth nothing. Just go through Tulkas post history. Before these posts, he made 2 posts on the 12th of July 2016 and then, there's a gap until the 23rd of July 2014.

OP probably hacked Tulkas account and tried a pathetic scam attempt.  

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:08:53 PM

Yes that is 100% true!

do you know what btcjam is?

smh
Do u think I am retarded?
It is a person to person lending site, but yeah accounts can get bought and or stolen.
U can easily buy fake documents to scam much money on there.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 12:10:02 PM

If you check my post, I vouched the guy because I know him and like I said, he's paid over 50 BTC back in loans. I've vouched for him which is why I said that if anything was to happen, I would compensate the lender.

then why not just give him the 1BTC loan instead of him asking here and you will come to vouch? pretty simple isn't it?

inexctus (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:10:32 PM

Fucking shit if you guys are going to be so fucking uptight I'll just get a loan off BTCJAM when I get my PC back. Jesus Christ this forum is fucking nerve wrecking.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: