Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest your bitcoins.  (Read 79099 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:29:33 AM

Always a good idea to invest your bitcoins it is always better than just hold your bitcoins and that is nice bcuase i like to use bitcoins as investment and also other things but bitcoins are making nice profits.
hold bitcoin will not regenerate, while the hold will provide additional bitcoin, I would prefer an investment than doing holding #imo

The problem with investing the bitcoin now is that there are too may scam sites out there. It is very dangerous.
It's not the problem of bitcoin for sure as it depends on the certain investor, we have the method to select a more legitimate sites where to put our money and it is easy to spot scam sites now as we are in the community where people shares their opinion on a certain investment.

As long as you do the study prior every investment you will minimize the risk of losing.

I agree as long as we do our assignments before investing, the we may be able to avoid scam sites.  Besides there are more and more legit companies that are openning a service where you can make an earning with bitcoin.  And the games on companies using bitcoin is changing, they are now getting legal documents and permits from the authority to show that they are legitimate and investors are covered and protected by law.
I think to invest bitcoin you need to be smart and really careful there are tons of scam site,  and legal document and permit can't be guarantee that they won't be scam, for me i would choose invest in gambling, because they can earn a lot of profit and if they got good reputation the site can earn way more than investor invested money
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:49:33 AM

Always a good idea to invest your bitcoins it is always better than just hold your bitcoins and that is nice bcuase i like to use bitcoins as investment and also other things but bitcoins are making nice profits.
hold bitcoin will not regenerate, while the hold will provide additional bitcoin, I would prefer an investment than doing holding #imo

The problem with investing the bitcoin now is that there are too may scam sites out there. It is very dangerous.
It's not the problem of bitcoin for sure as it depends on the certain investor, we have the method to select a more legitimate sites where to put our money and it is easy to spot scam sites now as we are in the community where people shares their opinion on a certain investment.

As long as you do the study prior every investment you will minimize the risk of losing.

I agree as long as we do our assignments before investing, the we may be able to avoid scam sites.  Besides there are more and more legit companies that are openning a service where you can make an earning with bitcoin.  And the games on companies using bitcoin is changing, they are now getting legal documents and permits from the authority to show that they are legitimate and investors are covered and protected by law.
I think to invest bitcoin you need to be smart and really careful there are tons of scam site,  and legal document and permit can't be guarantee that they won't be scam, for me i would choose invest in gambling, because they can earn a lot of profit and if they got good reputation the site can earn way more than investor invested money
You cannot be so negligence when you are investing here, there are many investment online as we are dealing with anonymous business or people so we need to make extra caution before putting our money, and we can do that by investing on proven industry that is profitable with less scams.
to1ga

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:53:19 AM

You cannot be so negligence when you are investing here, there are many investment online as we are dealing with anonymous business or people so we need to make extra caution before putting our money, and we can do that by investing on proven industry that is profitable with less scams.

If your plan is to invest in any online investment program then doing a proper research is mandatory as there are many scam sites available that may run away with your funds in long run but its very hard to come to any conclusion even after doing a good research as we don't know what will be their intentions in long run.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
               ▄▄█  █▄▄
            ▄█████  █████▄
       ▄  █▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄█  ▄
   ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄

▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀  ▄
███▄▄  ▀  ▀▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀▀  ▀  ▄▄███
█████▀      ▀█████  █████▀      ▀█████
█▀▀  ▄▄█  ██▄▄ ▀▀█  █▀▀ ▄▄██  █▄▄  ▀▀█
   █████  ██████      ██████  █████
█▄▄  ▀▀█  ██▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄▄ ▀▀██  █▀▀  ▄▄█
█████▄      ▄█████  █████▄      ▄█████
███▀▀  ▄  ▄▄ ▀▀███  ███▀▀ ▄▄  ▄  ▀▀███
▀  ▄▄███  ████▄▄ ▀  ▀ ▄▄████  ███▄▄  ▀
   ▀▀███  ████▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀████  ███▀▀
       ▀  █▀ ▄▄███  ███▄▄ ▀█  ▀
            ▀█████  █████▀
               ▀▀█  █▀▀
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
A Blog That Discusses About
Artificial Intelligence    The Future    Ethics on AI    and more
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ ● █ █
● █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
█ █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ ● █
█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
█ ● █ █ █
● █ █ █ ●
█ █ █ █ █
gamblingbad (OP)

Activity: 568

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 10:16:13 AM

Poloniex interest rate is under 5% yearly.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
░██████████████████████████████░
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
▐░░░░░░░░████  ██  ██████░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

Osinarad

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:14:37 PM

That is righ.t At the moment, it is below 4%. There is not much demand to borrow to invest now.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:26:51 PM

Its a small amount of interest its just like local bank interest.. and investing in exchange site right now are risky because some exchange site are collapse so maybe poloniex will be the next even we know poloniex is one f the trusted just lets hope that it will not be collapse just like bitfinex and mt gox..
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:37:55 PM

Things are not looking very bright for investors right now but stil Bitcoin needs moving to keep growing. This is probably just temporary so the situation will improve, we need a little bit patience.

malaj
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:00:31 PM

Things are not looking very bright for investors right now but stil Bitcoin needs moving to keep growing. This is probably just temporary so the situation will improve, we need a little bit patience.

Bitcoin does have a huge potencial, and there are several new projects like augur and Zcash that looks like will change the market, improving it, these is why bitcoin wont die never, it keeps being improved with several new projects.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:10:27 AM

I think there is no need to worry in investing our bitcoins as long as we are wise enough in choosing the legitimate sites that could be profitable for our investments. Investing is a good way to keep our money grow. We just need to be keen and wise for our bitcoins' safety.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:31:48 AM

I think there is no need to worry in investing our bitcoins as long as we are wise enough in choosing the legitimate sites that could be profitable for our investments. Investing is a good way to keep our money grow. We just need to be keen and wise for our bitcoins' safety.

Indeed. being patience also is really important in the world of bitcoin because investing from it will not make you profit in an hour only.. sometimes it will take days, months and even years for you to gain more profit.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1213

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:26:36 AM

If your plan is to invest in any online investment program then doing a proper research is mandatory as there are many scam sites available that may run away with your funds in long run but its very hard to come to any conclusion even after doing a good research as we don't know what will be their intentions in long run.

Investing in any of the online investment websites need to be researched as much possible to know whether its a scam site or legit site. In my view its better to hold bitcoins into ones own bitcoin wallets rather than investing and keeping in third party investment websites. With the price variation one can get a good profit similar to that got from investment websites.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:43:24 AM

What exactly do you mean? Bitcoin is in a high price right now so investors are all happy about it. We're all hoping that the price increase would continue and reach 1000$ before this year ends. Those people that invested this year's summer has almost doubled their money already. We were around 430-450$ back then and now we're about to approach the 800$ range. Too late for those latecomers to invest now.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1143

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:09:15 PM

What exactly do you mean? Bitcoin is in a high price right now so investors are all happy about it. We're all hoping that the price increase would continue and reach 1000$ before this year ends. Those people that invested this year's summer has almost doubled their money already. We were around 430-450$ back then and now we're about to approach the 800$ range. Too late for those latecomers to invest now.
I am one of the happy investors because of the price recently, it has increased now to $700 and that is a big blessing already as an investor. With holding your bitcoins, there's really a lot of benefits as you will not be panicking when the price drops as you focus is in the long run.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:11:22 PM

I am one of the happy investors because of the price recently, it has increased now to $700 and that is a big blessing already as an investor. With holding your bitcoins, there's really a lot of benefits as you will not be panicking when the price drops as you focus is in the long run.
that's right me i invested my btc with alts and just happy to see that even the price slowly moving down with my alt coin it is still fine since btc price are still huge.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:27:34 PM

that's right me i invested my btc with alts and just happy to see that even the price slowly moving down with my alt coin it is still fine since btc price are still huge.
If you are holding altcoin that the price is getting low it is not doesn't mean that you lose its not a right time to sell and you have still chance to wait until the price will increase again until you satisfied.. unlike new coins and ico we dont know how long they will stay high price or it will increase more since they are just the same as altcoin..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:52:48 PM

Being happy with the recent jump in the price is one thing, hoping for the price to reach the $1000 mark this year, is completely different as hopes don't have any value.

You should be looking at the current market with a realistic mindset, and not a mindset where you already hope to see $1000 prices, or a new all time high as some other people here do.

I am not even focusing on reaching $800 or $900 yet as I prefer the price to stay above $700 long enough where support levels are being built to maintain such a price.

The price can't go up constantly without having one or more serious corrections from time to time as result of traders cashing out their profits. It's part of the deal.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
gamblingbad (OP)

Activity: 568

https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 04:10:46 PM

Bitdice.me low wager so divesting some there to until they get wager up. And think about invest more in mp after their big loss.

░▄░   ████   ░▄░
████░░██████░░████
▄▄░░▄██████████████████▄░░▄▄
▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▄▄▄█████▌                  ▀█████▄▄▄
▐████████▌                   ▐███████▌
▀███████▌     ███████▄      ▐██████▀
▄███████▌     ███████▀      ▐██████▄
▐█████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄█████████▌
▐█████████▌                   ▀████████▌
▀███████▌     ████████▄      ▐█████▀
▄███████▌     ████████▀      ▐█████▄
▐████████▌     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██████▌
▀▀▀█████▌                   ▄████▀▀▀
▄████▌                 ▄█████▄
▀▀░░▀██████████████████▀░░▀▀
████░░██████░░████
░▀    ████    ▀░
Bit-Exo

▄████████████████
                ▐█▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▐████████████████████████████
▄██▄ █████████████████████████████
▀██▀ ████           █     ▐██   █
 ▐▌  ████  ██████▌  █     ██    █
 ▐▌  ████  ██ ▐██   █    ▐█▌    █
 ▐▌  ████     ██    █    ██     █
 ▐▌  ████    ▐█▌    █   ▐█▌     █
█████████    ██     █           █
▀▀▀▀▀████   ▐█▌     █           █
     ████           █           █
     █████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
       ▄▄ ████████████████ ▄▄
      ████████████████████████
     ▐█▌  ▀██████████████▀  ▐█▌
     ▐█▄   ▐████████████▌   ▄█▌
      ▀██▄  ████████████  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄ ██████████ ▄██▀
          ▀██████████████▀
          ▀██▀████████▀██▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ██████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀███████████ ████ ███████████▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▄██████▄
           ▄████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄
▄▄████▌░░░░░░▐████▄▄
▄░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▄
▄░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▄
▄░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░░███▀        ▀█████░░░░░░░░
▐▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄  ▐███▄   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
█████████████  ▐███▀   █████████████
█████████████         ▀█████████████
█████████████  ▐████▄   ████████████
▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀  ▐████▀   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
░░░░░░░░░███▄         ▄████░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░██████████████████░░░░░░▀
▀░░░░███████░░░░░░███████░░░░▀
▀░███████▌░░░░░░▐███████░▀
▀▀████▌░░░░░░▐████▀▀
▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀

Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:47:55 PM

Investing in the bitcoin is good but be sure to do it in the right thing and do not just blindly invest because than you can have a big risks that it will not turn good to be honest.
I think that you always have to look and fully trust a party to invest.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:18:45 PM

Bitcoin does have a huge potencial, and there are several new projects like augur and Zcash that looks like will change the market, improving it, these is why bitcoin wont die never, it keeps being improved with several new projects.

I'm actually a little confused about zcash here... is it a new crypto currency or is it a project related to bitcoin somehow? I thought maybe it is a brand new alt coin with a huge price but now in this text i'm looking it as a project being connected to bitcoin... it is confusing somehow..
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:44:57 PM

Yeah bitcoin reached its price to 700$ with very easily and bitcoin really very soon recover its price again and i hope now more people will be buy more bitcoin for the future because bitcoin will be more increasing its price and i am sure bitcoin will be reach its price to 1000$ at the end of this year .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: