Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KEPLER - scam bounty hunters  (Read 179 times)
thinkpad99 (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:15:37 PM

How someone can be disloyal to want to rob people who helped him promote and raise money for the project?
The answer is simple - https://keplertek.io/

Is there anyone who can defend these thieves?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:56:28 PM

Better lock this thread and join the discussion here (same topic on scam accusations board) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.0
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:00:02 AM

It's sad to see it but people would really do anything for money and some of them actually take this to the extreme by scamming thousands of people and stealing millions of dollars from them. It seems like these days you cannot trust any project because even those who look great and seem trustworthy end up scamming people at the end.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:05:31 AM

Who have they stolen from the bounty hunters or also the people who invested in the ICO? It is important to read all of the small print when participating in a campaign and realise that the projected bounty target can end up being vastly different than the actual. I know from experience that the bounty amount is based on the actual number of tokens sold, not the hardcap amounts.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 04:30:32 AM

How someone can be disloyal to want to rob people who helped him promote and raise money for the project?
The answer is simple - https://keplertek.io/

Is there anyone who can defend these thieves?
Honestly, no one is insured from getting scammed but we can use our knowledge for spotting such scam projects.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:23:58 PM

I'm going to check it out carefully!  Kepler is an impressive project.
However, this would not be the first time that talented esctocs have managed to fool everyone.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:38:57 PM

However, this would not be the first time that talented esctocs have managed to fool everyone.
Surely that happens sometimes even when the project itself is not an outright scam,the team members may not keep up to the terms of their bounty promises.Such was the case with Kora network ,the CEO refused to pay bountyhunters even after raising 12m USD, they simply just tagged the project scam and the fud killed the project
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1771

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:58:17 AM

I tried to visit the website and it is even offline.
This is a perfect sign of exit scam.

I hope a scam accusation was opened against it and also i think it would be wise not to do ICO bounties that don't have funds held in an escrow anymore to avoid heartbreaks and wastage of time for nothing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:05:29 AM

I hope a scam accusation was opened against it

It already have an accusation, here;
Better lock this thread and join the discussion here (same topic on scam accusations board) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114598.0

No matter how impressive and legit it may be when the team behind it got tempted in the money then it will be the end of the story.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:04:35 AM

I tried to visit the website and it is even offline.
This is a perfect sign of exit scam.

I hope a scam accusation was opened against it and also i think it would be wise not to do ICO bounties that don't have funds held in an escrow anymore to avoid heartbreaks and wastage of time for nothing.

Don't worry website is opening without any problem and after many queries from the bounty people team has increased the payout but not completely what they mentioned at the time of bounty launch. Still, bounty hunters are not happy with the way the team is doing.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:20:30 PM

Make sure you have an evidence if you want open a thread in scam accusations. I screw up scam accousations thread and tried to find out this issue but I haven't seen any thread about kepler. And also, since this thread has opened by OP but OP doesn't gave any comment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: