Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service  (Read 115073 times)
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 09:46:49 AM

Yes your eGaaS token is safe.. they became APL token now... as long you have the seed word.

We have seed word, but where can we see our APL token now? Can you provide a link? Thank you.

You can see in old lightwallet... they already converted to APL. New wallet link is available here https://github.com/AplaProject/apla-front/releases
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:30:08 AM

Why did you say that all holders of the coin will need to go through the identification procedure, if you do not do it. My email with code request for over a month with no response.
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 10:37:13 AM

Why did you say that all holders of the coin will need to go through the identification procedure, if you do not do it. My email with code request for over a month with no response.

It is a procedure to activate the new wallet....which is connected to apla mainnet. Please be patient for activation process.
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:42:08 AM

It is a procedure to activate the new wallet....which is connected to apla mainnet. Please be patient for activation process.

Yes, exactly. I was glad that the movement began in the project, but apparently did it prematurely. Why upload releases if they are not completed? Wait more than a month for confirmation...
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 11:11:32 AM

Yes, exactly. I was glad that the movement began in the project, but apparently did it prematurely. Why upload releases if they are not completed? Wait more than a month for confirmation...

From our side was completed... we are solving some issue with snapswap...
wskxjtzq

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:22:56 PM

Yes your eGaaS token is safe.. they became APL token now... as long you have the seed word.

We have seed word, but where can we see our APL token now? Can you provide a link? Thank you.

You can see in old lightwallet... they already converted to APL. New wallet link is available here https://github.com/AplaProject/apla-front/releases

I downloaded the wallet software according to the above address. After installation, enter the original key and password. But it shows:

Provided key is corrupted or contains invalid data

What should I do?
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 12:27:59 PM

I downloaded the wallet software according to the above address. After installation, enter the original key and password. But it shows:

What should I do?

Create private key with your seed word......if you have private key, just load it.
wskxjtzq

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:50:54 PM

What should I do?

Create private key with your seed word......if you have private key, just load it.

However, how do I complete the "Create private key with seed word". I did not find such an option.
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 12:53:27 PM

What should I do?

However, how do I complete the "Create private key with seed word". I did not find such an option.

Please refer to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607749.msg47865948#msg47865948
wskxjtzq

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:12:23 PM

Thanks, according to the operating instructions, I entered a page,

"This wallet is pending activation. Click activate to begin the process.
"

I have sent KYC emails as requested, what should I do next?
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:53:31 PM

Thanks, according to the operating instructions, I entered a page,

"This wallet is pending activation. Click activate to begin the process.
"

I have sent KYC emails as requested, what should I do next?

Nice! Please wait for further instruction... thankyou
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:52:42 AM

That's the next year in the life of your project. When you planning to run the second round of ICO and listing on the exchange?
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:05:31 AM

That's the next year in the life of your project. When you planning to run the second round of ICO and listing on the exchange?

They are confusing people in team without any plan if we see the launch date of this ICO than I think we have been lost our money with this experiment and now they are forcing people to do KYC before this it was not planned to perform. I think this is just waste of time to keep hope from them.
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:08:36 PM

They are confusing people in team without any plan if we see the launch date of this ICO than I think we have been lost our money with this experiment and now they are forcing people to do KYC before this it was not planned to perform. I think this is just waste of time to keep hope from them.
That's too bad... Their idea impressed me from the very beginning, so I by some coins. Their mistake was the word "e-government" in the name of the project. You know what I'm saying.
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:14:53 PM

That's too bad... Their idea impressed me from the very beginning, so I by some coins. Their mistake was the word "e-government" in the name of the project. You know what I'm saying.

We are in private sale stage now..
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:33:23 PM

If you have the opportunity to give information:
1. The number of coins issued remained the same?
2. What's now the price per coin?
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:37:27 PM

Hey...
Number one : Total supply remain 100M
Number two 1 APL = 5 EUR, Minimum buy is 200 APL Disc 20%
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:34:04 PM

Hey...

500M Euro capitalization... Do not you think that this is a very large number for the project? This is above NEO level. But NEO is popular and traded on many exchanges. What can you offer?
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 03:59:45 PM

Hey...

500M Euro capitalization... Do not you think that this is a very large number for the project? This is above NEO level. But NEO is popular and traded on many exchanges. What can you offer?

Please check our website https://apla.io ...we have real blockchain implementation.
my luck
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1703

bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:14:29 PM

Hey...

Please check our website https://apla.io ...we have real blockchain implementation.
Today, no one will be surprised by its own blockchain. You need a good real application, preferably with hundreds millions users.

█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ███       ███       ███
███       ███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███       █████████████
███       ███                 ███
███       ███                 ███
███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███████████████████████
███                           ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███

......BITGESELL ROAD......
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄       ███
███     █████████████████     ███
███   ▄███████████████████    ███
███   █████   ▀███▀   █████   ███
███   █████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████   ███
███   █████▀▀███████▀▀█████   ███
███     ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀     ███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                   ▄▄▄██   ███
███            ▄▄▄███▀████    ███
███    ▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▄▄█████    ███
███    ▀▀████▀▀  ▄███████     ███
███           ▄█████████▀     ███
███           ██▀▀▀█████      ███
███           ▀     ▀██▀      ███

......N F T   Farm ...crypto TREASURES. Up We Go!  ❱❱.......RARIBLE.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: