Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service  (Read 115073 times)
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:01:08 AM

When do you plan to announce the results of your private sales? During what time the coin will be released on the crypto exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:21:24 AM

That's the next year in the life of your project. When you planning to run the second round of ICO and listing on the exchange?

They are confusing people in team without any plan if we see the launch date of this ICO than I think we have been lost our money with this experiment and now they are forcing people to do KYC before this it was not planned to perform. I think this is just waste of time to keep hope from them.
That's too bad... Their idea impressed me from the very beginning, so I by some coins. Their mistake was the word "e-government" in the name of the project. You know what I'm saying.

We are in private sale stage now..

If you have the opportunity to give information:
1. The number of coins issued remained the same?
2. What's now the price per coin?

Hey...
Number one : Total supply remain 100M
Number two 1 APL = 5 EUR, Minimum buy is 200 APL Disc 20%

500M Euro capitalization... Do not you think that this is a very large number for the project? This is above NEO level. But NEO is popular and traded on many exchanges. What can you offer?

Please check our website https://apla.io ...we have real blockchain implementation.
Today, no one will be surprised by its own blockchain. You need a good real application, preferably with hundreds millions users.

Like i said before... we have real blockchain implementation.... we don’t need it because we have it....and do you ever saw a hundred million of user. I’m affraid no...because no one build a serious application on top hundred millions dollars funds... except us OFC.... and we don’t need millions of dollars to build our pilot project that became our strong strong foundation. We appreciate our initial supporter and bring value of what they have invested.
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:37:58 AM

When do you plan to announce the results of your private sales? During what time the coin will be released on the crypto exchange?

We will trade at DEX Snapswap... we already announce it in our blog. Soon i hope...
Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:07:09 AM
Merited by xsantana (1)

That's the next year in the life of your project. When you planning to run the second round of ICO and listing on the exchange?

They are confusing people in team without any plan if we see the launch date of this ICO than I think we have been lost our money with this experiment and now they are forcing people to do KYC before this it was not planned to perform. I think this is just waste of time to keep hope from them.
That's too bad... Their idea impressed me from the very beginning, so I by some coins. Their mistake was the word "e-government" in the name of the project. You know what I'm saying.

Hey...

500M Euro capitalization... Do not you think that this is a very large number for the project? This is above NEO level. But NEO is popular and traded on many exchanges. What can you offer?
Are all successful projects to reflect from another previous project? All can happen in the Crypto world, and no one knows about it in the future. Because I've seen this project have its own innovation
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:12:57 AM

Hey...

Are all successful projects to reflect from another previous project? All can happen in the Crypto world, and no one knows about it in the future. Because I've seen this project have its own innovation
Yeah, well, you're not talking about one thing, that we haven't seen anything here in almost two years. The developers just raised money.
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:28:40 AM

Hey...

Yeah, well, you're not talking about one thing, that we haven't seen anything here in almost two years. The developers just raised money.

Our team "APLA"  have "THE BLOCKCHAIN" implemented in real use cases pilot using limited funds .....  Not just raising money and leave ......
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:02:05 AM

Hey...

Our team "APLA"  have "THE BLOCKCHAIN" implemented in real use cases pilot using limited funds .....  Not just raising money and leave ......
From what you something somewhere introduced, your investors got nothing, nothing at all. They can't even sell your coins. Do you call this respect and care for your investors? So let's not talk about sad things. Later, if you succeed, tell us here. I have never seen a crypto project, tokens or coins of which can not be sold anywhere. Only if scam.
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:19:20 AM

Hey...

Our team "APLA"  have "THE BLOCKCHAIN" implemented in real use cases pilot using limited funds .....  Not just raising money and leave ......
From what you something somewhere introduced, your investors got nothing, nothing at all. They can't even sell your coins. Do you call this respect and care for your investors? So let's not talk about sad things. Later, if you succeed, tell us here. I have never seen a crypto project, tokens or coins of which can not be sold anywhere. Only if scam.

Do you ever read before investing? it said that token will be sold in "several rounds".  Don't bring the word "us" when you reflected yourself. SCAM definition is when no one responds to your answer anymore. 82 BTC collected its not a wow thing and you talking as we collected millions of Dollars. Look at what 60K USD had brought. "A Real Project"
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:26:41 AM

Hey...

Do you ever read before investing? it said that token will be sold in "several rounds".  Don't bring the word "us" when you reflected yourself. SCAM definition is when no one responds to your answer anymore. 82 BTC collected its not a wow thing and you talking as we collected millions of Dollars. Look at what 60K USD had brought. "A Real Project"
Where are these few rounds? You've been violated all your road map. Tell your stories to those who don't follow you from the start, maybe they'll believe it. And let's not get personal, okay? Read, not read... Enough to teach investors! Where did you see what I said about this Scam project? I just said that usually only Scam projects can not get a listing on the exchange!
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:53:30 AM

Hey...

Where are these few rounds? You've been violated all your road map. Tell your stories to those who don't follow you from the start, maybe they'll believe it. And let's not get personal, okay? Read, not read... Enough to teach investors! Where did you see what I said about this Scam project? I just said that usually only Scam projects can not get a listing on the exchange!

It's all written well in the OP!. All you have to do is READ! before investing and We don't sell STORIES!.  

Where in the roadmap told you about exchange listing?

Exchange listing is stated in our blog here https://blog.apla.io/apla-parent-company-egaas-s-a-announces-service-agreement-with-snapswap-432e2193c3fa
Slava19

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:38:04 PM

Hey...

It's all written well in the OP!. All you have to do is READ! before investing and We don't sell STORIES!.  

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FRwVwkgW.png&t=596&c=Fdh1RRaH_iEmoA

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fvm7ZxWi.png&t=596&c=8ksjI_lh85JOCg

Exchange listing is stated in our blog here https://blog.apla.io/apla-parent-company-egaas-s-a-announces-service-agreement-with-snapswap-432e2193c3fa
I can buy your tokens if you want... write  slavakapitonov@yandex.ru
lucky80

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 04:42:54 PM

Hey...

I can buy your tokens if you want... write  slavakapitonov@yandex.ru

If someone want to trade OTC please use escrow ..... Stay Safe!
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:04:55 PM

Is there any deadline to swap old tokens with new one I just found my back up for old token which I bought years ago? I'm not following this topic so what is procedure to make this possible looking forward to let know about details?

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
lucky80

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 07:06:29 PM

Is there any deadline to swap old tokens with new one I just found my back up for old token which I bought years ago? I'm not following this topic so what is procedure to make this possible looking forward to let know about details?

Your old token already swapped to APL automatically... We wil announce future progress here or you can join our telegram
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:01:50 PM

Some time ago, the team proposed a new version of the client with the need to verify your account via e-mail. How are things going in this direction when verification starts?
lucky80

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:21:45 PM

Some time ago, the team proposed a new version of the client with the need to verify your account via e-mail. How are things going in this direction when verification starts?

We are solving it with the KYC provider....
rocketcoin88

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:14:45 PM

As an investor who has waited three years to miss the 2017 bull market, we don't care if you earn millions of dollars, and don't care if there is any real implementation. But at least you give us a decent exchange, this is the minimum requirement. If it is not binance or bittrex, at least huobi, upbit at least a qualified excellent scammer to learn from tron
lucky80

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:38:37 PM

As an investor who has waited three years to miss the 2017 bull market, we don't care if you earn millions of dollars, and don't care if there is any real implementation. But at least you give us a decent exchange, this is the minimum requirement. If it is not binance or bittrex, at least huobi, upbit at least a qualified excellent scammer to learn from tron

DEX is in our plan to build.
my luck
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1703

bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:36:42 PM

When I can access my coins? The new client you released and that's it. Why? You said that the project is developing. How to understand this if people do not even have access to their coins. I'm not talking about the fact that they have nowhere to sell, buy, exchange. So this is a dead investment?

█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ███       ███       ███
███       ███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███       █████████████
███       ███                 ███
███       ███                 ███
███       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
███       ███████████████████████
███                           ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███

......BITGESELL ROAD......
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄       ███
███     █████████████████     ███
███   ▄███████████████████    ███
███   █████   ▀███▀   █████   ███
███   █████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████   ███
███   █████▀▀███████▀▀█████   ███
███     ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀     ███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                   ▄▄▄██   ███
███            ▄▄▄███▀████    ███
███    ▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▄▄█████    ███
███    ▀▀████▀▀  ▄███████     ███
███           ▄█████████▀     ███
███           ██▀▀▀█████      ███
███           ▀     ▀██▀      ███

......N F T   Farm ...crypto TREASURES. Up We Go!  ❱❱.......RARIBLE.
lucky80

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:52:58 PM

When I can access my coins? The new client you released and that's it. Why? You said that the project is developing. How to understand this if people do not even have access to their coins. I'm not talking about the fact that they have nowhere to sell, buy, exchange. So this is a dead investment?

The old wallet is accessible to receive and send token. However, the new wallet is the only way to access the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: