Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign manager needed  (Read 2106 times)
beneficent (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:11:13 PM

We need someone to manage our bounty campaign.
We will need Facebook and Twitter as well as a signature campaign to be run on BCT and others.

We envisage a timescale of around 2 months starting within the next month.

We are open to members with less of a track record, if we feel you have what it takes limited previous work may not be an issue.

If you are interested please PM me your experience, terms and expectations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:19:05 PM

We will need Facebook and Twitter as well as a signature campaign to be run on BCT and others.

We are open to members with less of a track record, if we feel you have what it takes limited previous work may not be an issue.

I have seen that yahoo62278 is a good manager which can manage multiple signature/twitter/facebook campaigns at the same time.

You can contact him https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846 and ask for any additional details.

He has the experience to run the campaigns so I'm sending a PM to him now if he has time to manage yours.
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:46:10 PM

I have seen that yahoo62278 is a good manager which can manage multiple signature/twitter/facebook campaigns at the same time.

You can contact him https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846 and ask for any additional details.

He has the experience to run the campaigns so I'm sending a PM to him now if he has time to manage yours.

Yahoo?
Are you sure that he is a good manager? just check his some recent campaigns, he don't know about managing' and do not care about quality posters, he just need spammers, and do not bother to give chance to good quality posters, you go to his recent campaigns you will see that he have rejected some really serious posters.

It was the past when yahoo was best now he is going to create hostiles to any project he manage.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:53:36 PM

No offense but please show me these "good posters" ive rejected? Ive rejected inactive accounts and accounts that look to be recently sold. As well as i must reject accounts when a campaign for their rank is full. Im sure you think you have a clue but you obviously do not.

Im managing quite a few campaigns if you cared to do your research, probably 1 of the most active managers on here who has a clue. Not sure if youre a shill or pissed of because i rejected 1 of your alts but you really should do research before trying to smear someones name.

Btctalk name : Lakisis
Btc address: 1HDAe1opDx1hWh6DfpSvh7LUA9isCdLQHf
Wear sig code :yes

I want to join.

Bctalk Name: Republikcoin.com
Btc address:1AAYpzWL8aNiMHzWAPzFgc1sVzDSEe7XAR

DENIED not enough activity

Now if you go back and look at your post history youll see youre very active from aug 31st til now but go past the 50 posts in 4 days and youll see youre not active at all. You can also see your posts and activity almost match up perfectly. Give the system time to detect this last post of yours and youll see 63/63 im sure. Just shows me youre a bought account.

A note to the OP im ok not being hired but dont pay attention to the shills. Its most likely another campaign manager trying to smear my name or a few pissed off users whom were rejected. Look at the newbie chicken below using an alt. Just painfully obvious how pathetic some users are

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ForumBit

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:54:22 PM

i do not think that Yahoo62278 is good manager , Yahoo62278 do not have knowledge that how mange a campaign there is maximum members against of yahoo62278 managership , if you want to destroy your campaign then keep Yahoo62278 as manager
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:17:06 PM

Have a look at SFR10 he is awesome, just my opinion tho.

good luck
raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:37:37 PM

i do not think that Yahoo62278 is good manager , Yahoo62278 do not have knowledge that how mange a campaign there is maximum members against of yahoo62278 managership , if you want to destroy your campaign then keep Yahoo62278 as manager
How could you know about yahoo?your last activity in this forum was on on: April 29, 2016, 09:15:23 AM
and now you came here after 4 months only because you have a few words to say about yahoo?? come on,show some respect to your seniors,can you post from your original account which you just want to hide?
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 08:45:25 PM

I respect yahoo and there's nothing I've seen and noticed that would make me say they are a bad manager, quite the difference.
As I'm a campaign manager myself, I might be interested in the job, depending on the details.
You can have a look at my campaigns and more information via http://campaigns.lutp.in
On a side-note, I'm out of country till the end of next week and won't be abled to start anything before that, so if you got some time pressure, I'm not the one to pick.
Feel free to drop me a PM in case you want to discuss things further.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 09:19:14 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 09:33:11 PM by irfan_pak10

Op I believe you don't needed any manager you just opened this thread for criticizing all the manager who didn't accepted your shit poster alts in their campaign.

Please quote here the good poster whom he denied? also quote your alt too  Grin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:30:16 PM

Yahoo62278 and SFR10 are some options so far they work well both also have experience managing campaigns
For Lutpin there is no doubt he is as a manager but already manages several active campaigns perhaps it can affect performance
but if he was able to add a new campaign so it was no problem to add it as a candidate .
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:23:56 PM

~snip~
Yahoo?
Are you sure that he is a good manager? just check his some recent campaigns, he don't know about managing' and do not care about quality posters, he just need spammers, and do not bother to give chance to good quality posters, you go to his recent campaigns you will see that he have rejected some really serious posters.

say those guy who got rejected in campaign which managed by yahoo62278, @ForumBit, what account you got rejected? Too afraid using your main account here?

Yahoo62278 is the best campaign manager ever for me, he always update any information during campaign, and also he has a lot patience.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:21:19 PM

I've been in several campaigns that have had both SFR10 and yahoo as the managers, and it seems that yahoo provides (generally) slightly more information than SFR when things happen, but both are pretty good. I don't vote for either, but it's OP's choice either way; lutpin's pretty good as well, even though he's been inactive for a while afaik. Every manager has his own ways of getting things done, and it's just personal preference for the most part.

Yahoo and SFR both provide reasons why they've kicked or denied you from a campaign; you can ask any manager this, but they provide the details more consistently.
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:29:38 PM

Hi,
I want to join and will manage this campaign, Even though never did before but I can manage with excel sheet and https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info . i will update and send you details info on daily user activity report. and rest of other activities we can discuss on PM

Thanks

Regards
Sayyedraza
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:37:40 AM

Op I believe you don't needed any manager you just opened this thread for criticizing all the manager who didn't accepted your shit poster alts in their campaign.

Please quote here the good poster whom he denied? also quote your alt too  Grin
This is exactly what I was thinking.  The sockpuppetry is strong with this thread, as is the trolling and defamation attempts and pettiness.  From what I've observed,  Lutpin and Yahoo are both good campaign managers and if this newbie is for real, he'd be lucky to get either one of them.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:14:52 AM

~snip~
Yahoo?

say those guy who got rejected in campaign which managed by yahoo62278, @ForumBit, what account you got rejected? Too afraid using your main account here?

Yahoo62278 is the best campaign manager ever for me, he always update any information during campaign, and also he has a lot patience.

Yeah agree yahoo62278 is a good manager and it's very active here in this forum, and he do  not accept participants who is not very active and low quality poster which i think is good to start with your campaign, but I don't have an idea if the op really want to open a campaign or just spamming here Huh Why don't you choose for manager which is good for you.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:57:12 AM

I would also vote for yahoo62278  without hesitation. We need someone who can deal with his members in a professional way, he gives updates most of the time and I can see him online, he has a good reputation and that is what matters when you are running a campaign and especially when the owner has trusted with you his money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
social crypto comunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:26:10 AM

iam recomended yahoo62278
very trusted and reputable manager signature campaign
someday is own altcoin is run and not paid, yahoo62278 still pay particpant campaign from self bitcoin

you can see track record is handle yahoo62278 signature campaign, is much signature campaign and succes
in new iconomi , succes promote signature and will effect selling ico coin iconomi succes
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:15:12 AM

Hi,

I respect every "campaign manager" that will want to help you. Anyway i will offer my service for your project.

Always correct and proffesional! Not even one issue!

You know how to contact with me.

Cheers!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 04:31:36 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 12:48:49 PM by ctenc001

I'd like to offer my unique services.

My campaigns are unique in that I've recently built a web app that I use called PromoPlugs that automatically tracks when a user completes a Twitter action and records a payment address for them.

PromoPlugs simplifies things by:
1. It has a database of blacklisted Twitter accounts from past campaigns to avoid multiple entries by one person.
2. it allows you to set a minimum Twitter Follower count to ensure you are only paying users with a large audience.
3. It simplifies the user experience for the user Increasing participation.
4. It creates a shareable page with all your actions on it. One of the actions is always to share this page, making the entire campaign go more viral.

I'm currently running a campaign for CryptoBullion, a coin with a relatively small following.
Here's their campaign: http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=184

They've gotten over 200 Crypto Oriented new Followers, and well over 400 new tweets/retweets.
example retweets from above campaign:
https://twitter.com/CryptoBullionX/status/760436378723377153
https://twitter.com/Promoplugs/status/771193487395991552

All participants were required to have at least 50 followers.

PromoPlugs currently only does Twitter Actions. Facebook actions will be released shortly.
until they are released, I would handle them manually like any other campaign.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:34:39 AM

i'd recommend yahoo62278 as i've been in several of campaigns that he managed and i think he is just fair to the participants, kinda strict in a good way. you will see good results if you choose him Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: