Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign manager needed  (Read 2104 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:43:56 AM

I also recommend yahoo, SFR and others.. straight after my appllication! Cheesy Take them! I'm not cheap! Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:52:31 AM

@kotwica666 is good man. He manage signature campaign for THE MERKLE and everything was always smooth. I'm very OK with this person! Always he helped me, He always can give you good advise - You just hel give him time to resurrect!

Cheers!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:22:52 AM

All the people that mentioned until now in this thread(SRF10,lutpin,yahoo) are experienced and have proven several times that they can manage very well any signature campaign,you will be satisfied with their work if you decide to choose one of them.
On the other hand it will be cool if we see a new name managing a campaign but this decision is a bit risky for everyone so i suggest you to take the safe path.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:32:42 AM

I would like to suggest Lutpin as he is managing the campaign that I'm into it. And about the payments I have no problems at all and everything went smoothly but as of now he is on vacation but he is going to be back soon. For sure you are going to be satisfied with the service that he is going to give you as your campaign manager.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 05:38:46 AM

The best selection for me to do that job is SFR10 and yahoo its because they are the most active manager who can update daily stats of their participants and as i've seen they are so active here in this furom so thats why i've seen that they are both the best choice for your wants and needs, so better select any of those two mentioned they can make your campaign run smooth. And also SFR10 is a graphic designer he can design your ANN thread neatly aswell as he can make sig BB codes for you.

lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:24:33 AM

No offense but please show me these "good posters" ive rejected? Ive rejected inactive accounts and accounts that look to be recently sold. As well as i must reject accounts when a campaign for their rank is full. Im sure you think you have a clue but you obviously do not.

Im managing quite a few campaigns if you cared to do your research, probably 1 of the most active managers on here who has a clue. Not sure if youre a shill or pissed of because i rejected 1 of your alts but you really should do research before trying to smear someones name.

Btctalk name : Lakisis
Btc address: 1HDAe1opDx1hWh6DfpSvh7LUA9isCdLQHf
Wear sig code :yes

I want to join.

Bctalk Name: Republikcoin.com
Btc address:1AAYpzWL8aNiMHzWAPzFgc1sVzDSEe7XAR

DENIED not enough activity

Now if you go back and look at your post history youll see youre very active from aug 31st til now but go past the 50 posts in 4 days and youll see youre not active at all. You can also see your posts and activity almost match up perfectly. Give the system time to detect this last post of yours and youll see 63/63 im sure. Just shows me youre a bought account.

A note to the OP im ok not being hired but dont pay attention to the shills. Its most likely another campaign manager trying to smear my name or a few pissed off users whom were rejected. Look at the newbie chicken below using an alt. Just painfully obvious how pathetic some users are
have you any proof that we buy this account ?? it my personal account i was just just busy for few days because i was offline for few days , and its our personal matter that we are online or offline and other point is that you enroll every member and after enrollment  if a member do not write good post or not active then you can kick out these member from your campaign with out payment . because i says that you have not a knowledge that how to manage a campaign.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 08:41:17 AM

No offense but please show me these "good posters" ive rejected? Ive rejected inactive accounts and accounts that look to be recently sold. As well as i must reject accounts when a campaign for their rank is full. Im sure you think you have a clue but you obviously do not.

Im managing quite a few campaigns if you cared to do your research, probably 1 of the most active managers on here who has a clue. Not sure if youre a shill or pissed of because i rejected 1 of your alts but you really should do research before trying to smear someones name.

I want to join.

Now if you go back and look at your post history youll see youre very active from aug 31st til now but go past the 50 posts in 4 days and youll see youre not active at all. You can also see your posts and activity almost match up perfectly. Give the system time to detect this last post of yours and youll see 63/63 im sure. Just shows me youre a bought account.

A note to the OP im ok not being hired but dont pay attention to the shills. Its most likely another campaign manager trying to smear my name or a few pissed off users whom were rejected. Look at the newbie chicken below using an alt. Just painfully obvious how pathetic some users are
have you any proof that we buy this account ?? it my personal account i was just just busy for few days because i was offline for few days , and its our personal matter that we are online or offline and other point is that you enroll every member and after enrollment  if a member do not write good post or not active then you can kick out these member from your campaign with out payment . because i says that you have not a knowledge that how to manage a campaign.

Yahoo is experience campaign manager here thats why many sites preferred or selects him to became their campaign manager and he have his own criteria upon selecting his participants and if you don't get accepted to his campaign it means there's something wrong with your account so you better fix that and be active on this furom so you will be fit and be worthy to become one of his participant in his future campaign.

Just respect his decision, its because he made those rules by himself so he can give good reputation on his client.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:51:31 AM

Even though I don not know Yahoo62278 personally , but I should admit that he is very good campaigns manager , I participated in some twitter campaigns which were managed by Yahoo , and those campaigns were successful and all partcipants were satisfied .
I also see SFR as very good signature campaigns manager .
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:01:48 AM

Id like to get in on the fun. I tried to get a spot as a signature campaign manager in the past, but there was not much attention.

I'm almost always on the forum, I can respond to PMs within the hour, if im not asleep or my mail client doesn't notify me.

I am a primary English speaker, and have a typing speed of 110 WPM if that's a thing.

I can manage large campaigns, maybe up to 50 people. I can also escrow. All funds will be held in a Ledger wallet.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
lakisis

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:27:17 PM

Even though I don not know Yahoo62278 personally , but I should admit that he is very good campaigns manager , I participated in some twitter campaigns which were managed by Yahoo , and those campaigns were successful and all partcipants were satisfied .
Yahoo62278 have multiple bitcointalk account and he just enrolled his own bitcointalk account , if you not believe me you check the other campaign of yahoo62278 in marketplace (Altcoin) his campaign name is 'OMICRON' signature campaign, Yahoo reject a huge number of member,
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:02:17 PM

Yahoo62278 have multiple bitcointalk account and he just enrolled his own bitcointalk account , if you not believe me you check the other campaign of yahoo62278 in marketplace (Altcoin) his campaign name is 'OMICRON' signature campaign, Yahoo reject a huge number of member,

Lol. You should not accuse anyone if you have no evidence. Even the wallet address is not a valid evidence on accusing multiple account. I think only the admin can detect it. So stop this or else you will have negative trust on DT. Yahoo is great campaign manager. And as i see. He just rejecting all a spammer user.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 01:08:57 PM

Yahoo don't need multiple accounts here since he got so many campaign that he manage and having an alt is an waste of time and mind numbing for sure if he do that, and as i've see yahoo is always active not unless he's sleeping and so by that its very impossible for him to have those one and for accusing him like that you will lost the chance to join his campaign forever i think. And he has a reason to denied those since he was finding a nice quality poster who can post nicely to his campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:01:49 PM

I want to join.

have you any proof that we buy this account ?? it my personal account i was just just busy for few days because i was offline for few days , and its our personal matter that we are online or offline and other point is that you enroll every member and after enrollment  if a member do not write good post or not active then you can kick out these member from your campaign with out payment . because i says that you have not a knowledge that how to manage a campaign.

With all due respect sir, If yahoo is kicking someone because of in activity then it is his decision as a manager and in the first place if it is stated in the rules then you can never argue to it. Quality of post will be determined by him but he is just human to that commits mistakes if you think that you really deserve justice then try to discuss with him in a way manner.
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:15:16 PM

Yahoo don't need multiple accounts here since he got so many campaign that he manage and having an alt is an waste of time and mind numbing for sure if he do that, and as i've see yahoo is always active not unless he's sleeping and so by that its very impossible for him to have those one and for accusing him like that you will lost the chance to join his campaign forever i think. And he has a reason to denied those since he was finding a nice quality poster who can post nicely to his campaign.

I think what lakisis is feeling now for saying that to yahoo is that maybe by being rejected to the campaigns that is managing by him. But accusing someone and destroying its reputation in public is not a good thing. And if you want to settle things to him then you can just simply message him but its up to him if he is wants to talk to you. And since this op is still looking for campaign manager I strongly recommend my campaign manager in bitvest, Lutpin.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
thebetsport

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:29:04 PM

iam smile for you lakisis , your rejected is apply signature campaign
and then your attack , if your rejected apply signature campaign
your must try another signature campaign
not attack manager signature is rejected your apply
lakisis

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:48:10 PM

Just look at the supporters of Yahoo, all are of the members of ICONOMI and OMICRON , that is the proof that most of the members of that campaigns are the alt accounts of Yahoo, and that is why yahoo do not care for good quality posters and just want to add daily spammers.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:01:59 PM

Just look at the supporters of Yahoo, all are of the members of ICONOMI and OMICRON , that is the proof that most of the members of that campaigns are the alt accounts of Yahoo, and that is why yahoo do not care for good quality posters and just want to add daily spammers.

Seriously? you've come up to that conclusion.  I now able to know what was really your problem, i am not trying to defend yahoo because i am a member of a campaign that he manage. You don't want to be corrected in order for you to grow you should accept it move on and improve not complain just a piece of advice tho.
wernerbrings

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 03:12:31 PM

i also noticed that Yahoo do not give opportunity to some member, the reason it just the member are inactive for few days its our personal matter  and i check the rejected member account the post quality is not bad , if enrolled member is inactive or these member post quality bad in campaign then you should kick out it from your campaign. Proverb   ( Cut your coat according to your cloth ).
thebetsport

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:29:46 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 03:43:35 PM by thebetsport

i say for you, and you can self see
your stat account graffict is not active account post only last week is active, i
your account only one post every 2 week is one post so is not active, your active only last to run post in rank member
yor must corection and you can discus by inbox PM in manager signature campaign why is your rejected

every signature campaign is diference rule and requirement signature campaign
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4419

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:35:07 PM

Hello everyone, I appreciate you all saying the kinds words about me. If this guy wants to believe i own a load of alts let him. Hes just digging his hole deeper. No reason to respond to him anymore as his accusations are baseless and untrue.

Lets try to keep the thread on topic so if the OP is actually serious about a manager he will look into your applications. I officially resign my offer as i am managing so many campaigns right now i just dont have the time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄