Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will China buying help the price to recover?  (Read 1148 times)
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:43:15 PM

The price going up always helps no matter what, since the people that is still outside of Bitcoin start getting nervous and fear of missing out kicks in and they start trying to get in at market price, which keeps going. There are still a lot of idiots out there with no Bitcoins that are waiting for the perfect price since they are too stupid to understand Bitcoin is extremely cheap.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:54:37 PM

no i am not agree with this statement, i think china is not going to produce any artificial change in bitcoin, there is no doubt that china is supporting bitcoin, but they are doing so through investing more and more money but not for influencing the price of value of bitcoin but just supporting it.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:39:57 PM

i think they must he helping bitcoin to recover their previous position, as china is a big support of bitcoin therefore we can expect that they will be willing to recover the previous position of bitcoin.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:47:29 PM

More Chinese investors might start to take bitcoin more seriously after the recent devaluation in the Yuan.

How will the bitcoin price react in regard to this?

If any asset get more investors then that asset increases in value so the same will happen with bitcoin, if Chinese will invest their money in bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will increase much higher and with that more people all over the world will also invest in bitcoin as they will see the price of bitcoin increasing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: