Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2019, 08:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another way to invest Bitcoin without Mining  (Read 6598 times)
Galaxy23

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:19:09 PM

Hello !

I still Shocked after Hashocean Scam , I dont Trust the Mining anymore !
I whant know other ways to exploit and invest the Bictcoin without mining

or best thing for some one how dont have long time to work in his PC to earn BTC ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Recoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:24:12 PM

Hello !

or best thing for some one how dont have long time to work in his PC to earn BTC ?

do mining by your own. Buy some good graphic cards and mine ethereum or other altcoins.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:35:16 PM

What do you mean by "investing in Bitcoin without mining"? Do you want to make more BTC I guess... well its simple, you can buy monthly with extra money you may end up having at the end of the month.

If you want passive gains like investing in hashocean... I think its not going to happen. There's no way to make passive gains.

So either buy BTC, or buy alts and sell for BTC.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1462

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:36:09 PM

methods:
1) invest in stock:
buy products/novelties with fiat, sell it for bitcoin. keep profit as bitcoin and use the rest to rebuy stock (alpaca socks, bitcoin cupcakes business plan)
2) bitcoin broker:
buy bitcoin sell it at a couple percent increase to local people in your area (localbitcoin, BitcoinATM business model)
3) conferences:
hire a meeting room or large floorplan area, invite people to come, charge a ticket fee (devcon, expos, conference business model)
4) hardware:
invent a new ASIC, hardware wallet or other bitcoin tool (antminer, keepkey business model)

but im guessing you are probably more hands-off and just want to throw money at something and let it earn you returns without breaking a sweat, and so

1) VC investing in legit(corporate registered that have real office locations you can visit) bitcoin businesses
2) do any of the 4 hands on idea's but give a percentage of profits/salary to a person who would do the hands-on stuff for you

but im guessing you are probably going to say your not a whale investor and dont have that kind of amount to do any of the above

1) your better off continuing your own normal job and just buying up bitcoin each payday,

2) reduce your outgoings and use the money you save to buy bitcoin
EG if you spend $15 an evening on pizza, a beer and a couple cigarettes, while stresing out at the scams.. just eat a grilled cheeze sandwich with meat and sauce slapped ontop and get a cheaper brand of beer, allowing you to put $10 into bitcoin

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:38:34 PM

All the bitcoin related investment programs are only ponzi or are like to scam only so chance of lossing all you invested there is high. Better buy own physical mining device if you have enough money to buy latest antminer and also if you can get cheap electricity you can earn good daily income over your investment mining bitcoin/altcoins.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1462

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:49:01 PM

All the bitcoin related investment programs are only ponzi or are like to scam only so chance of lossing all you invested there is high. Better buy own physical mining device if you have enough money to buy latest antminer and also if you can get cheap electricity you can earn good daily income over your investment mining bitcoin/altcoins.

even with "free" electric you wont break even.
the reason is the retail price bitmain sells at is 4x higher then their cost of production. EG $1600 retail is ~ $400 cost.
electricity at 5cents/kwh its about $285 over 6 months
electricity at 10cents/kwh its about $570 over 6 months
electricity at 20cents/kwh its about $1140 over 6 months

so even at 0 electric.. its still costing you $1600 retail for the unit,
where as bitmain/antpool costs is $685(unit and 5cent/kwh 6 month payment)

which no one can beat because bitmain wont sell a rig for $400 to outsiders.

infact bitmain costs are only $285 for 6 months use..
this is because every retail unit they sell. bitmain deliver 1 unit to the customer and 3 units to theirselves(antpool) for free

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:52:49 PM

invested by mining is a great idea, but we need a lot of capital is enough to do a job like this. Other alternatives in my opinion is to invest in trading. we can benefit from the buying and selling bitcoin / altcoin. and you do not need to purchase a mining hardware !
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:53:26 PM

Hello !

Your sentences are referred into cloud mining and you don't ever try for mining for gather bitcoin directly, well franky is already giving your answer and that is just on your intention for choosing the method is suitable for you.

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:23:46 PM

There is no magic answer to this, because different people have different skill sets and we all need to play to our strengths to maximize our profits.

We have learned from experience that Cloud mining are not the way to go, and actual mining are not profitable with the high difficulty and the energy

cost associated with that. I think your best bet would be to buy Bitcoin at a low cost and to sell it for a profit when it's high. It works for me..  Grin

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
holydarkness

Activity: 1288
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:32:34 PM

Hello !

Try to invest on liqui, it is a new exchanger that's currently officially launched (they are in beta before), they have this interest feature where you let your coin sit for 24 hours (can be claimed back at anytime though you won't get the profit unless you let it sit for the whole 24 hours) and gain some amount as a bonus.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1432

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:37:45 PM

Hello !

I still Shocked after Hashocean Scam,

I'm not.  It was obviously a scam from the very beginning.

I dont Trust the Mining anymore !

Real mining doesn't require any trust at all.

Giving your money to someone else that promises to do the mining for you requires a LOT of trust.  Why would you trust a complete stranger that you know nothing about?

Get a job?

You can either get a job that will pay you with bitcoins, or you can get a job that will pay you with your local currency and then exchange that local currency for bitcoins.

Start a business?

You can either start a business that will accept bitcoins as payment, or you can start a business that will accept your local currency and then exchange that local currency for bitcoins.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1966

Your dearest bum chum

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:43:31 PM

No one 'invested' in mining with such companies. They invested in a scheme that was taking money from other people to keep you fooled until there were no fools left. Had any of these people bothered to ask around before doing so then they could've been informed and saved themselves their loss. It's not a tricky one to work out.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:44:25 PM

Hello !

Do some research on altcoins running in the markets and start trading altcoins with the bitcoins you have, choose the right ones which are mostly being traded by others and you will make some profits with the time.
lipshack

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:46:09 PM

Hashocean owner tells that they are going back online and i don't know when hoping that they're going to fulfill their promise so that many investors are going to trust them again, If not well it's lesson learned for us who investing in scheme website because some of us are greedy in wealth  Cheesy Cheesy
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:03:45 PM

Cloud mining honestly are scam almost all they are just the same as investment site so beware for those investment schemes..
The only thing that i can suggest to you better to study trading and try to test your self and learn in any trading site like in my signature.. small amount can help you learn to trade and how trading works. after that check coinmarket cap and choose top 20 there those altcoin are profitable but it takes a long time before you can make a goof profit..
Unlike new release coin that you didnt know if it will stay long in the market.. you will be lose if those altcoin in buy wall almost many.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1010
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 12:24:44 PM

Honestly, Cloud Mining makes me tired off with their ROI in 2 to 3 months. If you are looking for a risk investment, invest some BTC in Bitcoin Gambling Bankroll.
Besides that, if you are still not satisfied, store your BTC in a cold wallet on a small hard disk and wait & forget a few years.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
davis196

Activity: 1302
Merit: 545

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:14:47 PM

Hello !

I can`t figure out a  way to invest bitocins that is safe enough to be recommended.

There is always risk involved.

Maybe peer-to-peer lending platforms. Sad

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄
████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Edwardard

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

Need a Campaign Manager ?: https://goo.gl/sJXfxu

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 02:10:26 PM

Hashocean owner tells that they are going back online and i don't know when hoping that they're going to fulfill their promise so that many investors are going to trust them again, If not well it's lesson learned for us who investing in scheme website because some of us are greedy in wealth  Cheesy Cheesy
firstly, they are not going to come back again but in a possible scenario, even if they come back they will not get any investor to invest in them again. now you tell me, are you going to trust a past scammer if he promises to be a good guy in the future ? obviously no. lol.
Hello !

I can`t figure out a  way to invest bitocins that is safe enough to be recommended.

@op is asking for another way of investing btc and i am sure that he already knows what investment actually means. every investment has certain risks. if there were any safer way to multiply your bits then the word "investment" would not exist. lol. btw, @op, the best way to invest and earn more bits is to hold your bits for long time, maybe 2 years or more, and see the blowing results. if you are too impatient then you can also do short term trading regularly and earn small profits.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:35:55 PM

I can confirm that for newbie it is very difficult to find ways how to invest Bitcoins. Nowadays also mining can be overhelmed with scam sites. May be you can try investing in Forex or for example, in just-dice site - this gambling site works with clam altcoin and have dedicated players group. But keep in mind, that in Forex you need a lot of experience.  Grin
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:16:26 PM

Another way to invest is not to do anything. Just buy bitcoins with your own money and save.
Now while you are saving and continuing to add more bitcoin to your wallet, study trading and altcoins.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:32:46 PM

Hello !

you must to learn from your experience that even big could mining sites has been scam and runaway with huge money and do not trust any longer for another cloud mining sites because they had only try scam attempt to you and my advice to you is just save all of your bitcoin into your PC and stay away from all kind of investment sites
calkob

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:37:13 PM

Have you thought about mining an altcoin and then converting it to bitcoin?  ether is a good option but i am sure there are other.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:39:30 PM

Most of the investment stuffs are scam, it's like 80% of them are trying to scam you so it's very risky. If you have the money just do mining on your own and buy the right equipment, The only problem is your electric bill cause mining takes a lot of time so GOOD LUCK OP!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:39:56 PM

Another way to invest is not to do anything. Just buy bitcoins with your own money and save.
Now while you are saving and continuing to add more bitcoin to your wallet, study trading and altcoins.

If someone can afford to buy bitcoins then nothing can be better than that because once he guys bitcoins then he can easily use them in altcoin markets to grow them with the time, if he does not know anything about trading he should learn it from google or from this forum.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1176
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:29:53 PM

I was planning to invest in cloud mining but as a part of my usual research about anything that is new to me, I asked about it on this community and got advice ‘not to invest’ in any cloud mining service so I decided to invest elsewhere.

You can invest in lending (on sites like bitbond, btcjam or even on bitcointalk), you can try long term investments in alternate crypto currencies. You can also invest in gold, stocks and forex using your bitcoins through portals like 1Broker. Please do your own research before investing.
puremage111

Activity: 1260
Merit: 511

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:42:31 PM

don't invest in mining as its not really profitable i think as too much china rigs are mining it.

Perhaps invest in btc casino? loan them and long term your portfolio will grow Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄████ ██ █ ▄█ █ ██ █████████▄
█████ ▄▄▄█▄██▄█▄▄▄ ██████████
▐█████▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████▌
▐██████████▀▀▀█▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██████▌
██████████ ██ ██▌▐▌ ▀▀ ▐█████
▀█████████ ██ ██▌▐█ ▀▀▀█████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..Mobile..........
..Finance.......
..Marketplace..

▄██████▄
             ██████████
            ████████████
  ▄██████▄  ████████████
 ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ▀██████▀
████████████
 ██████████  ▄██████▄
  ▀██████▀  ██▀    ▀██
           ██       ▀██
           ██        ██
            ██▄    ▄██
             ▀██████▀
..Decentralized Lending Platform..
..and Mobile Banking Appeee.eeee

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
vBOUNTYv▄▄▄▄
██▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

▄▄▄▄
▀▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀

WP
▀ ▀▀▀
Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:49:11 PM

don't invest in mining as its not really profitable i think as too much china rigs are mining it.

Perhaps invest in btc casino? loan them and long term your portfolio will grow Smiley

Nope, both of these options are not good investments. These gambling investments are just as dodgy as some of these cloud mining sites. You will

never know if these people are taking you for a ride, and just need to have blind faith that the operator are not manipulating the system. I would

just buy the bitcoins and hold on to them for a while.  Wink

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:55:24 PM

you can buy bitcoin mining hardware and mining bitcoin in your house, the other way only with trading but there is the risk of loss.

ethereumhunter

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:57:18 PM

you can try to lending your bitcoin on market exchange or if you have altcoins like eth, dash, xmr, ltc, and else, you can lend it to because for me its really work and help me although the result is far away from my expectation but its work for me. i am lend on poloniex and the rate is base on the market price. i think you can trying too.

isen

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:04:01 PM

Hello !

I don't know what skills do you have but the best way to earn bitcoins is to work and sell your services.
If you are interested only in "investing" there are not many safe options to choose especially for a newbie,maybe you should look at altcoin trading but you have to put a lot of effort in this and do a lot of research before you start.Another option that some members of this forum recommend is to invest on an online casino bankroll but I don't have any experience with this maybe you should ask at gambling forum for more info if you are interested.
Good luck.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1024

- God Bless US -

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:12:23 PM

Well it depends in what you are mining or what your kilowattage in your place if it is  low in 0.10 cents it is more profitable if you are choosen ant miner s9.  Also you can mine altcoin using GPU mining there is other altcoin that are also profitable to mine.

Bitcoin will become stable soon and altcoin will keep increasing this coming months.
Bitcoinsummoner

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:24:43 PM

I think only trading is the best place to invest but if you have some skills in marketing there is many affiliate online but it needs marketing knowledge so i think if you really want to earn high online better to try those affiliate like affiliate in amazon and use your bitcoin and convert it in usd to use in advertising like adwords..  and earn for every leads also earn commision if someone are buying a product.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:35:24 PM

you could invest in real mining(buying rigs/asics and installing at your house)
you could learn about trading and make profit by simple buying and selling.
you could gamble and MAYBE have some profit(but that definitelly isnt a investment).
you could work to buy more bitcoin.

there's no other ways to "make" more bitcoins.

...........  FREE DISTRIBUTION TO BTC HOLDERS                                 NEW CONSENSUS ALGORITHM
● Byteball ●.   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..........  REGULATORY COMPLIANT ASSETS                                       UNTRACEABLE PAYMENTS
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:21:38 PM

Hello !

You must be forgetting that bitcoin is the one of the best investment option.

Cloud mining or any other similar investments are ways to multiply your bitcoin investments. When you are going for multiplying your bitcoin investment, you may face high risks.

If you want to be secured with your investment, then simply buy bitcoins and hold it for long term. The best ever investment opportunity of the century.
tinus42

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:57:23 PM

Hello !

do mining by your own. Buy some good graphic cards and mine ethereum or other altcoins.

I'm mining with my laptop via MinerGate. Mined 1 Monero, they are worth 12 dollars around now. Only do it when I'm using it. Moneros can be sold for Bitcoin at shapeshift.io
skylighters

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:38:25 PM

you are right, just put your money into bitcoins and then do nothing with it in order to not spend it and make profit in a longer run
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:59:43 PM

You can join any signature campaign available for your rank and start earnings bitcoin.Once you earn some btv,you can try to invest them in some decent Altcoin
traderbit

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:17:50 PM

Cloud mining was and is always a kind of scamming at the end, I haven't seen any good cloud mining that has been operated for long, you can see cointellect or anyother cloudmining which had a very large popularity but the end was scamming the users. Reading franky1's post #4 is funny and very true at the same time. What you can do is joining the altcoin trading world and for the beginning you should experiment with your money, you will learn from mistakes and ask people how to trade. Otherwise if you have the opportunity trading bitcoin to fiat that would be good too.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:44:03 PM

Hello !

Probably the simplest thing you can do is take what Bitcoin you have and go and invest in a casino bankroll or something similar, as those can net you money but it might be less of a return. Typically casino bankrolls are less risky than mining contracts, but it depends on where you invest.
jhenfelipe

Merit: 574

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:08:58 PM

Hello !

First of all, I think you need to move on. For me, it's been a long time since HashOcean scammed people.  Second, I think it's not a good idea to depend your earnings on investments or like easy money ways. Just work for it, use your skills and do some services or sell some stuffs for bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄
████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:58:07 PM

The other best way to invest in bitcoin and to get a higher profit is to start trade with your bitcoin with fiat or altcoins, with that you will have the chance to become rich soon if you were a good traders and if you invested in some good altcoins.
Hirose UK

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:15:06 AM

if you want to work in your PC without long time, you are better to join signature campaign. but if you want tobearn more, you need to rank up your account to sr member or hero member. you just need to post max 7 posts/day or depends on the signature rules, then you can do another activities. besides, you don't need to worry about losing your bitcoin.

agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:52:57 AM

Hello !

You should try omicron, omicron was good investment for you. They will give you at least 0.00001% share of dividend pool,per omicron ,every two weeks. Thats for all assets owner. Min deposit is 10000 imocron.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
danherbias07
Legendary

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:02:45 AM

Hello !

In bitcoin you are already invested just having some of it. Dont make it more complicated by joining those scumbags. Work it out. There are trading discussions herr and more on how you can grow it the other way, I mean with your own way.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
Viivekvk

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:34:53 AM

Hello !

do trading bestr way to invest
Indrawan77

Merit: 516

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:21:57 AM

The best way to invest your bitcoin is put it into casino investment, nowaday there are a lot of casino accepting investment from third party, but dont expect the result is going to be fast because eventhough the casino is full of user doesn't mean they make profit everyday and remember there is always a risk when you invest
erickkyut

Activity: 1064
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:47:01 AM

The best way to invest your bitcoin is through trading! I cannot say that there is no risk from trading but if you will have enough knowledge about it, you can minimize the risk and I assure you that you can really earn from it.
severaldetails

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:56:31 AM

I do not see much ways of investing bitcoins without mining.
I think that bitcoin was created to be mined, and to be transferred as payment.
If you use it for something it was not ment to be, maybe its the wrong way of using it and the chances are high it will be to your disadvantage.
All those "investment opportunities" out there are a kind of payment, but you simply get nothing in return.
I would consider bitcoin itself be the investment, but that's it.
warwar

Merit: 505

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:22:58 AM

The best way to invest your bitcoin is through trading! I cannot say that there is no risk from trading but if you will have enough knowledge about it, you can minimize the risk and I assure you that you can really earn from it.

i agree. Trading is the best choice ever Cheesy if you want to invest then try trading if you do have a luck then go to the gambling Cheesy or try betting games but i do prefer trading at all Cheesy before entering trading is you should know about more in coins crypto altcoins so that you could earn profits Cheesy
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:24:50 AM

Well, if you don't want to spend a lot of time on your PC, then I think the best thing you can do is selling things. Because "selling things" doesn't need a lot of time on a PC, you don't have to always online. Except if you have a lot of customers and a lot of transactions to do.

faucet used to be profitable
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:33:20 AM

I think the most decent way would be doing cryptocurrency trading with altcoins and investing in gambling sites overall bankroll, there are some projects running stock sales in bitcoin stock exchanges.. Gambling is of course not an investment in anyway IMO..
Aamir1

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:39:15 AM

I think the most decent way would be doing cryptocurrency trading with altcoins and investing in gambling sites overall bankroll, there are some projects running stock sales in bitcoin stock exchanges.. Gambling is of course not an investment in anyway IMO..

Gambling the amount by thinking that you will earn profits from it is a foolish thing, though investing in a bankroll might earn you some profits but i never heard if how much profits do they give you if you invest in their bankroll.
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:46:54 AM

You have taken right decision to stay away from cloud mining sites because they all are scam and gonna scam surely one day.
The other ways where i invest my bitcoins is,investing in the casino sites.I invested in moneypot.com and in profit right now so you can try that.Or you can try altcoins trading if that interests you.
shinratensei_
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:05:36 AM

i agree. Trading is the best choice ever Cheesy if you want to invest then try trading if you do have a luck then go to the gambling Cheesy or try betting games but i do prefer trading at all Cheesy before entering trading is you should know about more in coins crypto altcoins so that you could earn profits Cheesy
Trading is better and blablabla.... are you never think for giving the another suggestion is better than just recurring the people for suggesting the mainstream suggestion like trading? because a lot of people is already suggested about that LOL

shinratensei_
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:22:53 AM

Hello !

You should try omicron, omicron was good investment for you. They will give you at least 0.00001% share of dividend pool,per omicron ,every two weeks. Thats for all assets owner. Min deposit is 10000 imocron.
Just blatant spammer and directly advertising, LOL.

extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:57:23 PM

I would prefer to earn bitcoin instead of investing your money.. may be there is some good ways to investment. like altcoin trading. etc. but if you can earn bitcoin with your skills and in free times then you should go with free ways instead of risking your money.
drwtsn32

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:09:08 PM

Well, if you don't want to spend a lot of time on your PC, then I think the best thing you can do is selling things. Because "selling things" doesn't need a lot of time on a PC, you don't have to always online. Except if you have a lot of customers and a lot of transactions to do.

What kind of things do you suggest? Well, you need to first think of what might be popular to the customers and what kind of customers are you trying to aim selling for.
wildworld

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:36:47 PM

another way to invest bitcoin:
if you have enough experience exchange trading forex
You can invest money and earn bitcoin on the exchange and a nice interest rate.
Do you have any experience ask advice from an experienced trader who will explain to you what is possible.
I do this every day it is my job.
Make an appointment face to face or call the person for more information.
good contact is very important !
tabas

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:39:01 PM

I would prefer to earn bitcoin instead of investing your money.. may be there is some good ways to investment. like altcoin trading. etc. but if you can earn bitcoin with your skills and in free times then you should go with free ways instead of risking your money.

Trading is the best way to invest in bitcoin and as well as if you are going to be businessman in bitcoin. Like selling some digital goods or products then that is going to be a good way to start your own investment with bitcoin. And as well as you can try to build up your own gambling site so that you are going be the house edge of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
useless4

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:02:05 PM

Hello !

In bitcoin you are already invested just having some of it. Dont make it more complicated by joining those scumbags. Work it out. There are trading discussions herr and more on how you can grow it the other way, I mean with your own way.
i dont have any clue how you should work out your bitcoins, in my opinion it is the best to put your fiat into bitcoins and thats it

FLoving

Merit: 506

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:38:09 PM

Nowadays to earn with bitcoin there is only one way and that is to hold your bitcoins in your wallet as we are seeing that the price of bitcoin is increasing faster so with that we will get a good profit, and after that I will suggest you to invest in trade with altcoins .
wibuindon

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:58:30 PM

Hello !

I think you can try using some bitcoin advertising platform if you have a website or a blog.
It works generally like AdSense but it was created for the Bitcoin niche mostly  Smiley
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:49:03 AM

Hello !

Yes every body who made investment on HashOcean had shocked include me, but i have made investment on there with a little amount of bitcoin so it is not becoming problem although it has be scamed. I think you can start making investment on trading, trading altcoins or trading bitcoin to fiat money.
Leonard2016

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:52:29 AM

Hello !

Yes every body who made investment on HashOcean had shocked include me, but i have made investment on there with a little amount of bitcoin so it is not becoming problem although it has be scamed. I think you can start making investment on trading, trading altcoins or trading bitcoin to fiat money.

there shouldn't have been any shock from anybody who invested, you all have been warned a lot by other members and the topic about cloudminings in the services discussion board but nobody listens and they always regret it when they run away.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:01:39 AM

many ways to get free bitcoin. such as investing, in addition to mining, we can also make trades. with our trading can benefit from selling and buying bitcoin.
GregH37
Legendary

Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:09:06 AM

Nowadays to earn with bitcoin there is only one way and that is to hold your bitcoins in your wallet as we are seeing that the price of bitcoin is increasing faster so with that we will get a good profit, and after that I will suggest you to invest in trade with altcoins .
I would do trade with altcoin first instead of saving them for long time. this time is trading time not saving time. bitcoin price is not increasing that much it is quite stable.
but trading market have huge potential to get profit. specially altcoin trading.
trickshot22

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:58:14 PM

you are right, in my opinion it is the best to be just hold your bitcoins in order to make money over time and you shouldnt use it
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:33:12 PM

Hello !

I think you can start learning about trading, although it will need much time until you get profit constanly from trading. On trading you can choose to becoming daily traders or weekly traders with using time prime 15M,1D and 1W in analysis tecnical for making prediction price. And you don't need always online.
co5hike

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:36:35 PM

you are right, in my opinion it is the best to be just hold your bitcoins in order to make money over time and you shouldnt use it

Holding coins for future is the safe way to earn profits but there is no guarantee of it as price may even fall in future so it can really waste your time, best option is to use them in trading and try to multiply your coins.
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:38:37 PM

Hello !

you will never find out any investment that's risk-free ,it's nearly impossible,and if you're investing on the right site the risk and the profit you will earn will be fair enough so I think it's not going to be a problem, a risk-free investment is just a delusional thing

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
danherbias07
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:53:02 PM

Trading is the best way to invest in bitcoin and as well as if you are going to be businessman in bitcoin. Like selling some digital goods or products then that is going to be a good way to start your own investment with bitcoin. And as well as you can try to build up your own gambling site so that you are going be the house edge of it.

That is so full of work. Business and more to think about. Yes, gambling website is a good way to earn but can you take the responsibility? The work, the advertisements need to be paid and a lot more. Capital will still took over in it. Needs a lot of money to complete it.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
Mastsetad

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:53:58 PM

Why someone should trade them after holding but not before holding? It would rather be better if someone do trading before to gain some extra bitcoins from what they have and then keep holding the profits so that they can earn more later on if the price grows higher.
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:59:18 PM

Why someone should trade them after holding but not before holding? It would rather be better if someone do trading before to gain some extra bitcoins from what they have and then keep holding the profits so that they can earn more later on if the price grows higher.

That's exactly what people prefer to do to take the number of bitcoins to a higher level, as only holding will never increase the number count of your coins in future.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:02:24 PM

That's exactly what people prefer to do to take the number of bitcoins to a higher level, as only holding will never increase the number count of your coins in future.

Indeed everyone wants bitcoin became better and give an advantage to us. But it is not good when we don't have enough good roles in the growth of the bitcoin. Investment is very profitable, but it is now dominated by investment scammers who use the system, so ponzi and hyip things best done is save
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:05:24 PM

That is so full of work. Business and more to think about. Yes, gambling website is a good way to earn but can you take the responsibility? The work, the advertisements need to be paid and a lot more. Capital will still took over in it. Needs a lot of money to complete it.
It's a great plan, but it depends on him or what steps he will do for this business ,i think if he do focus on one goal at the time he can achieve what is his plan/goal to have .the work is not the problem the willingness makes it .
That's the question there if he can support that bitcoin buy and sell things ,products . Business always needs a capital to support and make the business flow.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
pakitz

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:06:06 PM

purchase alt coins using ur btc and trade them.. there are lots of trading platforms.. Wink
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:08:47 PM

Indeed everyone wants bitcoin became better and give an advantage to us. But it is not good when we don't have enough good roles in the growth of the bitcoin. Investment is very profitable, but it is now dominated by investment scammers who use the system, so ponzi and hyip things best done is save

Now there is no point in investing in any ponzi sites as everyone is aware that they will not get anything in return from there and that is the reason majority of users are diverting themselves towards trading and that is the right thing to do.
thend1949

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:11:27 PM

Hello !

there are many investment here but for sure all of them.is scam like hashocean, so if I were you just start mining so that they didnt scam you,  or try to invest in bitcoin gambling companies but make sure you should know them so that if they scammed you, you can report them to police.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1044

Zcoin is coming...

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:15:18 PM

I can confirm that for newbie it is very difficult to find ways how to invest Bitcoins. Nowadays also mining can be overhelmed with scam sites. May be you can try investing in Forex or for example, in just-dice site - this gambling site works with clam altcoin and have dedicated players group. But keep in mind, that in Forex you need a lot of experience.  Grin
Its not a good idea to go in forex honestly you need a large of capital there to start and you can makea large of profit but you can lose also large amount so its so risky better to go instead in trading for small companies.. or better to build your own GPU miner for altcoin its more safe than risking a large amount in forex.

Digitalbitcoin

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:29:25 PM

My honest and genuine suggestion for investment is go for altcoin, ICO and IPO.

Every week there are new altcoin entering into crytpo market with innovative concepts which is taking world toward digitization.

So investment in such a good altcoin can give good ROI.

MWesterweele

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:46:35 PM

Hello !

HashOcean Scammed me too, I invested all my last bitcoin in there mining website and they promising that they are going back to normal but nothing happens im still praying that one they realize how much people need their money another way to make profit is to trade its easy to understand buy and sell only.  Smiley

tampazeus

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

Every week there are new altcoin entering into crytpo market with innovative concepts which is taking world toward digitization.

Yes investing in altcoin seems to be promising at a moment as there are many potential coins available which can give us good returns if we invest at the right time.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1044

Zcoin is coming...

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:58:01 PM

Hello !

HashOcean Scammed me too, I invested all my last bitcoin in there mining website and they promising that they are going back to normal but nothing happens im still praying that one they realize how much people need their money another way to make profit is to trade its easy to understand buy and sell only.  Smiley
I think many members here are experience of scammed also me are scam by that site but just small amount because sometimes they are paying but in the end they will scam.. but its ok because i already made a profit there even a small amount.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

Hello !

My best suggestion for you is to go and get some initial capital from something like signature campaigns or freelancing jobs on here, and then you can go and invest in something like a casino bankroll to get some additional money off of whatever you're doing.

Since you don't trust mining or anything and you say you're on your PC a lot, freelancing is probably the best path for you to go down for a while.
JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:15:08 PM

Hello !

My best suggestion for you is to go and get some initial capital from something like signature campaigns or freelancing jobs on here, and then you can go and invest in something like a casino bankroll to get some additional money off of whatever you're doing.

Since you don't trust mining or anything and you say you're on your PC a lot, freelancing is probably the best path for you to go down for a while.

Yeah investing in casino sites is a good investment to make but you need to make sure that its an trusted site and operating since long time and paying its investors regularly.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:19:03 PM

In my idea,  invest some bitcoins and start trading.But remember to do a thorough market survey because trading involves huge risks
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 543

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:22:37 PM

You could join the signature campaign and earn bitcoins through posting.  When you have your earnings, you could put it on investment sites, legit one.  Try to join a group that do some investments.  You could also trade your bitcoins for money to people who want some bitcoins.  You could sell some of your bitcoins when you need it.  Just keep on earning and do not gamble.
chixka000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:23:32 PM

I always do tell everyone that the best investment for me was saving. I guess in my own perspective that this is really the safest fun the longer process tho but for me this does not matter anymore because in the end it would always be worth waiting.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Merit: 523

Need Bounty Manager? PM me

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 04:23:48 PM

I want to agree with you. because it is my own experience.  I got double profit from new coins which was being ICO that time..
specially Xaurum. I didn't bought any of them but I was in their signature camapign. I got 1400 xaur which was equal to 0.1btc that time but right now these are equal to 0.25btc. you can imagine how much profitable working with an altcoin now.

▄▄          ▄▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
        ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▄▓▓▓
           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
               ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓█
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▄▄▄▄                                                         ▐▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓█▀▀   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓                                                          ▐▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                                                           ▐▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄            ▄▄▄▄                ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄        ▐▓▓▓▌   ▄▄▄▄                ▄▄▄▄                ▄▄▄▄
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▄▓▓▓▓▀▀  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▓▀▀  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▀▀  ▀▀▓▓▓▓▄
               ▓▓▓▓██          ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓         ▀▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓         ▀▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▀        ▀▓▓▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▀▓▓▌          ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▌          ▀▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▌          ▀▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓  ▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
                      ▀████████▀             ██▓▓▓▓██▀▀███   ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓       ▐▓▓▓        ▀██▓▓▓▓██           ▀██▓▓▓▓██▀          ▀██▓▓▓▓██▀

Insurance for Everyone

Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance
on blockchain. We're here to eradicate the health protection
gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.
   -..INVEST NOW_
delliaerd

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:27:23 PM

Hello !

If i may say that trading is also include one of the ways . I am really prefer trading as well. Trading is my favourite because sometimes i get a big profit but when i fail to predict the price will up or down i lost some of my balance. But the pleasure of trading lies on that thing.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

BitcoinMarshal

Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:29:20 PM

In my idea,  invest some bitcoins and start trading.But remember to do a thorough market survey because trading involves huge risks
Trading have huge risk but still its best options for many because its give some good profit doing trading with alt coins is also good options but need some good research and time if some one can work in these both options he can make some good profit
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:28:31 AM

Holding bitcoin will be definitely a profitable but that will not give you any active income whenever you need them. If you are wealthy enough and you are afford to hold a large amount of bitcoins, then holding bitcoin for profit making is possible. Maybe we must look for some other opportunity to have active income.
ricardobs

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:30:28 AM

Holding bitcoin will be definitely a profitable but that will not give you any active income whenever you need them. If you are wealthy enough and you are afford to hold a large amount of bitcoins, then holding bitcoin for profit making is possible. Maybe we must look for some other opportunity to have active income.
Right. Holding bitcoin will not guarantee a regular income from it. But it will definitely multiply our networth value in future. If you look for benefits for your daily needs, then holding is not a way to invest.
shinratensei_
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:07:37 AM

With a lot of their creative ideas and that is not closing the possibilities about the scam ico, because the creative ideas just for make their ico is looked different with another but in my minds the basic of all ico is same.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1078

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:10:20 AM

invested by mining is a great idea, but we need a lot of capital is enough to do a job like this. Other alternatives in my opinion is to invest in trading. we can benefit from the buying and selling bitcoin / altcoin. and you do not need to purchase a mining hardware !

I think buying bitcoin and altcoin is the good one to invest in not investing of mining sites, though sometimes I get tempting to do it but in the its not happening because I often remembered most of the time who invested there got lost their investment.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

dezoel
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:12:14 AM

I think buying bitcoin and altcoin is the good one to invest in not investing of mining sites, though sometimes I get tempting to do it but in the its not happening because I often remembered most of the time who invested there got lost their investment.

At this stage no one will prefer to invest in mining sites as everyone is aware what would be the end result in long term, and that is the reason people are switching their investments in alt coins.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1372
Merit: 637

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:25:30 AM

At this stage no one will prefer to invest in mining sites as everyone is aware what would be the end result in long term, and that is the reason people are switching their investments in alt coins.

it has been this way for as long as i can remember, cloudmining was never profitable and could never last long enough for people to make profit from it.
this is why you can't find a cloudmining that is an old service like from 2013. there are so many other businesses like you signature (bitmixer) that have been around for so long and it shows that they are profitable that they could survive.

chixka000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:22:25 PM

Trading have huge risk but still its best options for many because its give some good profit doing trading with alt coins is also good options but need some good research and time if some one can work in these both options he can make some good profit

For some reasons sad to say that in trading we really need to have a bigger capital, the higher your capital the higher profit you can get of course plus when you are lucky then you might be able to double your capital.
Mastsetad

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

I want to agree with you. because it is my own experience.  I got double profit from new coins which was being ICO that time..
specially Xaurum. I didn't bought any of them but I was in their signature camapign. I got 1400 xaur which was equal to 0.1btc that time but right now these are equal to 0.25btc. you can imagine how much profitable working with an altcoin now.

Though some ICOs are worth investing as they might double your investments after the ICO finishes but as i heard from other users that is not the case all the time but sometimes the coins die immediately after the ICO finishes so in that case someone might lose his investment.
vantyzz

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:02:25 PM

Hello !

Are there better offers? In general, I have always believed that it is better to extract and then invest, you buy cryptocurrency. I do not know what benefit is valid.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:43:21 PM

there are so many other ways where you can invest your bitcoins, like you can invest your bitcoin in alt coins. you can also invest your bitcoin in gambling where you can make money in a very very short time but too risky way of making money and there are so many other ways where you can invest your money.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1875

Remember tonight for it's the beginning of forever

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:25:27 AM

Hello !

Are there better offers? In general, I have always believed that it is better to extract and then invest, you buy cryptocurrency. I do not know what benefit is valid.

there is never a better offer in the cloudmining field because they can never profit themselves if they have actual real mining equipment. and the problems which is common among cloudmining sites is that they don't have any mining equipment which makes them a ponzi scheme aka scam.

terman45x

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:48:42 AM

Hello !

there is never a better offer in the cloudmining field because they can never profit themselves if they have actual real mining equipment. and the problems which is common among cloudmining sites is that they don't have any mining equipment which makes them a ponzi scheme aka scam.

Yes and nowadays its hard to trust any cloud mining site and there is no guarantee that they will pay in long run, once their target is achieved they will simply disappear from the market.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1121

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:05:47 AM

Hello !

Yes and nowadays its hard to trust any cloud mining site and there is no guarantee that they will pay in long run, once their target is achieved they will simply disappear from the market.

cloudmining industry has never been profitable. for as long as i can remember there were only one or two cloudmining sites in the past 3 years that were really mining something with real hashpower and even they have gone down in flames.
you can see this topic started from 2014 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0 and check the history to see how many cloudmining sites have come and claimed to be legit but they were in fact ponzi scheme.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:08:18 AM

Hello !

cloudmining industry has never been profitable. for as long as i can remember there were only one or two cloudmining sites in the past 3 years that were really mining something with real hashpower and even they have gone down in flames.
you can see this topic started from 2014 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0 and check the history to see how many cloudmining sites have come and claimed to be legit but they were in fact ponzi scheme.

Every site will claim that they are genuine and will pay on regular basis and that is their technique to trap the newbies and people who are new to bitcoin will get attracted towards it very easily.
mace15

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:10:44 AM

In my point of view, investing mining is also risk.
Maybe you can gain profit or afterall its scam.
Best, if you can do trade in altcoins which the rule
is buy low and sell at a higher price.
Like me, i do trading altcoins.!

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY.
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO........
.HIDDEN COSTS............

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1154

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:37:16 AM

Every site will claim that they are genuine and will pay on regular basis and that is their technique to trap the newbies and people who are new to bitcoin will get attracted towards it very easily.

it has nothing to do with being new to bitcoin, it is about being stupid or better said naïve. and it looks like many of bitcoin users are newbies maybe young people who think if the website is nice then it must be legit.

but instead if people start using their brains and logic, even if they know nothing about bitcoin and it is their first day using bitcoin they can see there is something shady about all those cloudmining sites when they fail to provide evidence.

and also we all have access to search engines like google and by a quick search you can find topics on forums like here talking about these sites being scam.

EMPTY
peta4e

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:39:41 AM

In my point of view, investing mining is also risk.
Maybe you can gain profit or afterall its scam.
Best, if you can do trade in altcoins which the rule
is buy low and sell at a higher price.
Like me, i do trading altcoins.!

Trading altcoins is the best choice at a moment as it allows you to make huge profits in a quick time and now investing in mining site is really not worth as it will not pay you anything in long run.
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1175

Clueless!

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:46:19 AM

Kinda sorta off topic..unless you paid for this with your mining profits or trading profits with BTC

But...if you use a bit of electric...(say a family of 5 or 6) and you are looking at say 15 years of this (kids) and maybe even better you have land
in at least a hobby farm kinda way.

The way to look at mining imho then is Solar

In other words if (with rebates) someone told you you could go Solar for say a 30k Investment and it would pay for itself in 10 years say.....and
you are looking at the above scenario with kids/electric etc for 15 plus years at the place you were at

well..that would be like saying ..buy BTC equip....and ROI in 10 years and from then on your in profit (over elec use) assuming you are in a state

like Minnesota where they buy back 14c kwh at 12c kwh (I think)

win/win

only other home mining that may work that is 'kinda' w/o mining is attic mining

you take crap out of attic (in my case likely 5k of stuff) and you sell it on eBay and convert such junk to BTC

just saying...both are no really mining and are a way to invest in bitcoin or in solar's case a BTC type of endeavor (toy) to play with

no way would solar make enough to run a mnier..but you could look like it like mining /dorking with equip / and return to roi for those 10 years

stuff to do

Try out www.synchro.net An 'Old School' BBS (Bulletin Board System) works on Win /10/8/7 and Linux!
Three-minute install. The last upgrade was Jan 1st, 2019. I think you will be impressed with this project!
danherbias07
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:45:00 AM

Kinda sorta off topic..unless you paid for this with your mining profits or trading profits with BTC

But...if you use a bit of electric...(say a family of 5 or 6) and you are looking at say 15 years of this (kids) and maybe even better you have land
in at least a hobby farm kinda way.

The way to look at mining imho then is Solar

In other words if (with rebates) someone told you you could go Solar for say a 30k Investment and it would pay for itself in 10 years say.....and
you are looking at the above scenario with kids/electric etc for 15 plus years at the place you were at

well..that would be like saying ..buy BTC equip....and ROI in 10 years and from then on your in profit (over elec use) assuming you are in a state

like Minnesota where they buy back 14c kwh at 12c kwh (I think)

win/win

only other home mining that may work that is 'kinda' w/o mining is attic mining

you take crap out of attic (in my case likely 5k of stuff) and you sell it on eBay and convert such junk to BTC

just saying...both are no really mining and are a way to invest in bitcoin or in solar's case a BTC type of endeavor (toy) to play with

no way would solar make enough to run a mnier..but you could look like it like mining /dorking with equip / and return to roi for those 10 years

stuff to do

Whoa! He gave up his secrets. Grin those are cool stuffs to invest in. But how much would it cost. Can a simple worker who earns a basic salary can make a capital for this stuffs? Just asking.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:03:21 AM

Hello !

We can invest in another coin which is altcoin that can convert into bitcoin, or joining in the altcoin signature campaign. Because give a bounty reward into it after the campaign. which we can trade it then once has sold out we can convert have or gain bitcoin as well.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:09:25 AM

What do you mean by "investing in Bitcoin without mining"? Do you want to make more BTC I guess... well its simple, you can buy monthly with extra money you may end up having at the end of the month.

If you want passive gains like investing in hashocean... I think its not going to happen. There's no way to make passive gains.

So either buy BTC, or buy alts and sell for BTC.
Yeah there really is no other way to earn more and more Bitcoin by doing nothing. You should just buy Bitcoin, and if you want, you can get an account on this forum and post for a signature campaign.
tygeade
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:09:46 AM

You can invest in potential altcoins or good casino sites where you can expect guaranteed profits if you invest in right and genuine site as many users are earning descent profits from those sites.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1173

FortuneJack.com

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:43:25 PM

Cloud mining is anyways a gamble. First cldmine and now hashocean..All of them will go down eventually. Also there will be new programs keep coming in the market. So avoid those scammers.

The best way to invest bitcoin is trading. That is the most rewarding as well as safe if you know how to place a bet. Trading can give you a very high return in a very short period of time. So try it!

████████████████████████████
████████▀▀ █▀ █▀ ▀██████████
█████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████▀     ▀  ▀████████
███████▀ ▀  ▄█▀▀▀█▀▀████████
██████▄      █▄  ▀▀  ▀██████
██████         ▄▄█▄ ▄ ▀█████
█████ ▄         ▀▀ ▄ ▀ █████
██████▌          █▀█▀ ▐█████
███████  ▄▌         ▄ ██████
████████▄█         ▄████████
█████████▀     ▄▄ ▄█████████
████████████████████████████
.JACKMATE'S...........
MAJESTIC..
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
..WIN 1 BITCOIN ON EVERY PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY..
████████████████████████████████
████████████▀█▀ ▀█▀█▀███████████
███████████▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████████▀▄ ██▀▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀█████████
███████▀ ▀█████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████████
███████▀▄████████▀  ▀█ █▐███████
███████ ▀█████████▄█▀▀██ ███████
████████ ███▀██████ ▄ ██ ███████
████████▌▐▀▄ ██████████ ▄███████
█████████▄██▌▐█████▀██ █████████
████████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄██████████
████████████████████████████████
.JOIN US - IT'S FREE! .
BlueStackz
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:25:40 AM

Right. Holding bitcoin will not guarantee a regular income from it. But it will definitely multiply our networth value in future. If you look for benefits for your daily needs, then holding is not a way to invest.
If you need daily benefits, you must work for it. Investing will not give you guaranteed profits all the time and might get losses to time to time. If anybody promising you for a regular income out of your investment, it might mean they are running a ponzi. Or it is highly is equal to bitcoin mining.
BrewMaster

Merit: 789

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:13:41 AM

the best investment is trading altcoins these days.

you are your own boss and there is nobody else when it comes to taking back your money.

also the altcoins have been rising good and the profit is a lot to be made there.

jacafbiz

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:37:12 AM

you are your own boss and there is nobody else when it comes to taking back your money.

also the altcoins have been rising good and the profit is a lot to be made there.

Yes, it is easy to increase your BTC if you understand trading but most people that I see don't have the discipline and the technical understanding required to be a successful trader.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

dezoel
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:41:14 AM

Yes, it is easy to increase your BTC if you understand trading but most people that I see don't have the discipline and the technical understanding required to be a successful trader.

You will surely loose money at initial stage when you are new to it but experience and knowledge will make you better trader in future and investing in trading is the best move to make.
jtipt

Merit: 526

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:43:57 AM

Hello !

Well the best way for me so far has been trading in alt coins.. All these new alt coins are coming and going if you choose the right time and am out to invest you can get nice profit out of it. But one thing I have learned is not not keep alt coins for long as soon as the price rises sell them back for btc.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:02:29 AM

yes alt coin trading is the best ways but also you can try to do staking, as many alt now design to generate passive income by storing the coin inside your wallet and wait for it to generate income, earning while waiting for the price to rise up good ways to earn btc.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
mark coins

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:05:11 AM

Hello !

Well the best way for me so far has been trading in alt coins.. All these new alt coins are coming and going if you choose the right time and am out to invest you can get nice profit out of it. But one thing I have learned is not not keep alt coins for long as soon as the price rises sell them back for btc.

It will be a worst decision to hold altcoins for a long term as you never know when it will disappear, so whenever its allowing you to make profits, simply sell them off and move on.
shinratensei_
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:58:39 AM

Hello !

It will be a worst decision to hold altcoins for a long term as you never know when it will disappear, so whenever its allowing you to make profits, simply sell them off and move on.
that's like just waste a lot of your time if at the same time you can doing anything for growing your bitcoin and can get a more, for choosing the potential a new coin it's will need a log time. too many a new coins are just giving a bullshit promising for a lot of investors.

drwtsn32

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:22:13 AM

Altcoins are slowly emerging and getting popularity from the deep.
It is a good investment only if you have enough knowledge about trading and the coin's economy.
You must always choose wisely which coin to invest to.
warwar

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:30:07 AM

Altcoins are slowly emerging and getting popularity from the deep.
It is a good investment only if you have enough knowledge about trading and the coin's economy.
You must always choose wisely which coin to invest to.

Trading is one of the way to invest and earn bitcoin  but we could say that it is very risky but it is not risky if you learn more about altcoins because trading is not all about bitcoin it is all about altcoin that has a potential price that could make you earn more . Try trading.
setupbounds

Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:26:37 PM

If you need daily benefits, you must work for it. Investing will not give you guaranteed profits all the time and might get losses to time to time. If anybody promising you for a regular income out of your investment, it might mean they are running a ponzi. Or it is highly is equal to bitcoin mining.
Do you mean to say there are no other opportunity we can get similar to bitcoin mining ?
In my opinion, cloud mining with a reputed company must be a great opportunity to grow our bitcoins with peace of mind. But unfortunately, there are a lot of fake cloud mining companies and spoiling the total industry.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:29:27 PM

Do you mean to say there are no other opportunity we can get similar to bitcoin mining ?
In my opinion, cloud mining with a reputed company must be a great opportunity to grow our bitcoins with peace of mind. But unfortunately, there are a lot of fake cloud mining companies and spoiling the total industry.
But I believe, that is no other similar opportunity we can get with strong business idea. There are only very few business could get investments from public, cloud mining must be that kind as it needs more has power so public investments are possible.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1062

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:40:34 PM

Another way to invest bitcoin without mining is joining ICO with early bonus, study and learn trading and venture in it.  Buy a hosting site, a domain and create an online store that accept bitcoin.  this are the few that will give our bitcoin a  good amount of  earning.  HYIPS  and Ponzi is a no no.

█████████▄           ▄█
▀██▄         ██
▀██▄    ▄▄ ██
▀███ ███ ██
█████████▄        ▀▀ ██
▀██▄      ▄▄ ██
▄█████████ ███ ██
▄██▀          ▀▀ ██
████
█▀            ▄▄ ██
▄██ ███ ██
▄██▀   ▀▀ ██
▄██▀        ██
███████████▀          ▀█

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████

▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
▄▄█
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████

█████

█████

█████
█▄           ▄█████████
██         ▄██▀
██ ▄▄    ▄██▀
██ ███ ███▀
██ ▀▀        ▄█████████
██ ▄▄      ▄██▀
██ ███ █████████▄
██ ▀▀          ▀██▄
██ ▄▄            ▀█████
██ ███ ██▄
██ ▀▀   ▀██▄
██        ▀██▄
█▀          ▀███████████
fkvidar

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:42:58 PM

At this stage none will prefer to have faith in cloud mining sites as everyone holds bad experience in the past where they have lost descent amount of coins so they will prefer to stay away from those sites.
stevo401

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:16:23 PM

In my opinion, cloud mining or rig rental doesn't make economic sense. If the owner of the rig was charging you less money for the rental than the bitcoin the rig would be expected to generate, then they would be better off just mining for themselves. The only real benefit I can see to rig rental is a way to test out how specific hardware actually performs if you were contemplating a purchase.
sempak

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:18:39 PM

many ways to get bitcoin besides trading. we can do a signature campaign, to invest in trading and also play gambling.
it's very easy, and we just to need courage.

███████████████████████████████████████████
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Z█████████
                          _o█████████
                        ,d████████
                      ,d████████
                     █████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
          ███████████
        ,d████████
      ,█████████
   _o█████████
  d█████████

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

◾ 0%  trading  FEE
Zooom

Ex

CRYPTO
EXCHANGE
......  BITCOINTALK                 

..A N N..

....B O U N T Y....
..TRADE NOW..
Digitalbitcoin

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:14:47 PM

Hello !

Cloud mining is almost scam as many of big names goes behind wall. Hashocean , cloudminer.io are some of them.
Well mining is only way to generate bitcoin constantly. But for that need investment in mining hardware.

Another way is altcoin trading. Many of new cryptocurrencies are coming with new vision and innovative concepts which have great features and future too. Investing in such altcoins can give good profit.