Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233953 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

How complex can byteball contracts be?

Im wanting to do something like
- have 4 people pay x to address y
- 2 people win so release from address y z amounts of funds each.

Can byteball contracts do this from 1 address or would i need to do multiple addresses in pairs of 2 to release?

Im thinking more team sports where team a plays b. Each pays but release to winning team individually from contract address. so its all on chain not site controlled to prevent thefts etc.

nice plagerism to bump your signature campaign count. ive reported it to moderators. im sure you have lots more.
for others see

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg21456751;topicseen#msg21456751

this was my exact word for word question with the final comment can tonych comment please.

i wish sig campaigns were banned people like you just generate spam without any real contribution.

Nice catch, he'll lose the bounty for the sig campaign, fuck these people. Hope you reported him to the sig campaign of the ICO or coin he's advertising for and not to the forum mods.

mods banned him
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2235916.new#new

thats a better outcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

All hodlers until should earn a ball of steel sticker.

pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:19:45 PM

mods banned him
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2235916.new#new

thats a better outcome.

Cheers, btw you say sig campaign managers don't even care to check these people, listen... a few weeks ago I asked a guy who does manage sig campaigns for icos and other coins and when he told me his rate I was shocked, 1.2btc / week for managing 50 users... btc was 4k. I don't know what jobs earn almost 20k$ / mo for practically clerical work, checking forum posts, keeping an excel sheet of min post requirements and shit.. and I know this guy is managing a lot of campaigns, this is just another proof how ICOs really throw money at advertising because that's basically all they have to do, get the btc/eth, then they can walk away or claim "we have been hacked sry" (LUL)..

co0ler

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:20:14 PM

I hold 8 gbyte yesterday and right now I have 0.8 gbyte. Not a big amount but I will still holding. I believe in this cryptocurrency. Hope that after the airdrop, you guys will have more time to develop and the coin will have more space to grow stronger
So you sold 90%? That's not what "holding" means.
I suppose he meant 8 plus 0.8

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

Yeah definitely not easy weeks and days.
Another 4% down today.
Selling right now makes no sense if you hold just a few byteballs.
Just hold it, take the free coins you'll get the next months and forget about it for some while.
pxrunes

Activity: 80

https://lucky.byte-ball.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:28:20 PM

A quick reminder:

Luckybytes the Byteball Lottery just opend a few days ago!

Its an in-app lottery in which you can play using your Byteball Bytes. There are three different game modes to participate in. Win large amounts of Bytes depending on the number of players on the «winner takes all» principle. All games are provably fair. Each lottery comes with a game and proof hash whichs lets a player validate and prove the results against manipulation.

We already played 114 Games with a total Payout of 6 GB.

At the moment the following Games are played:

luckybaud  - Price: 40 MB   Slots: 3/4
luckybyte  - Price: 80 MB   Slots: 3/8
luckyint    - Price: 320 MB   Slots: 21/32

More information and how to pair at: https://lucky.byte-ball.com/

Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

I hold 8 gbyte yesterday and right now I have 0.8 gbyte. Not a big amount but I will still holding. I believe in this cryptocurrency. Hope that after the airdrop, you guys will have more time to develop and the coin will have more space to grow stronger
So you sold 90%? That's not what "holding" means.
I suppose he meant 8 plus 0.8

I was thinking the same although he said 'yesterday' and 'now' so he might have sold 7.2.  Then he said he would still hold.   Uhhg.

Syncing is stuck at 9/17/17. Version 1.10.1 Windows 7 x64. Maybe someone has easy solution?
Upd. It's not stuck it's very slow. I wait 10 minutes and it synced from 9/17/17 8:37 PM to PM 9/17/17 8:45 PM

Just wondering... Did you have a specific reason to run a full node?  Seems people have a problem and it can't be quickly resolved cause of syncing issues.  I still suggest going to a lite client.
Syncing seems to be slow for some people.  Have you tried closing the app and restarting?  Also, I found a problem people were having in that when they closed the app, the byteball.exe file is still running in the background taking a full core for sometimes many minutes after closing.  They restart prior to it closing, and it launches another process.  So, in closing and restart several times, you might have many processes running in the background slowing things down.   They eventually close  though.

I want that sticker.  Smiley

Yeah, figured I need a break and spend my time, if only a little, more wisely.  Not getting my own things done, so I need to take a break.  Of course, here I am still answering others - heh  (Mostly via direct messages though).   My fav messages are from those people that are mad at me about the price drop, and I get to respond that I am not a part of byteball (dev or member or employee) and freely get to tell them to screw off as if I control the price.

I want to say thank you as well for all your work and help in this thread.  You were a consistent voice of reason and assistance.  I hope you can return soon.  Good luck with the other RL projects!

Thanks.   Just a break from slack.   I didn't quit.  Smiley
I've taken breaks from IRC as well.
I mostly just respond to questions in private messages although it seems I post a lot in threads too.

jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:16:15 PM

I keep getting an error message. I download the latest version, but after a week or two same problem keeps recurring.

I have seen this issue many times.  Mainly two causes (that I know of).

One is that you could be using the wallet on two different devices.  Did you move from one computer/device to another?

Two did you restore a backup that was prior to having received blackbytes or transactions where as the restored copy doesn't know of a transaction you made after the backup was made?

Sounds strange, but you can keep reopening the wallet and the error may go away / bypass.   Once synced, you may have an issue with private payments syncing.

In worse case, you can do a restore from seed and recover the normal bytes.  As for blackbytes, you can't do those with the seed method.  Also, since you are running a full node, it makes it a little more difficult because it must be allowed to sync up.

It appears that you have 10GBB, so you may only care for the estimated 5GB that you may have.  Can't tell because of the popup.  Your time may best be suited simply recovering the regular bytes and losing the blackbytes, but again, I can't see cause of the popup.

You're welcome to send me the wallet and I will recover most, if not all, of your funds.  Also, I would recommend you (or me) convert to a lite wallet unless you have a specific reason for running a full node.

I have 25gb in my wallet now and i am using the same wallet in two different computerst which might be causing the problem. I don´t get problem with one of the computers but other one is not working.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16540

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:51:47 PM

I have 25gb in my wallet now and i am using the same wallet in two different computerst which might be causing the problem. I don´t get problem with one of the computers but other one is not working.
Using the same wallet twice breaks things.

There's an easy solution for what you want: create a 1 out of 2 multisig wallet on both computers, and move your funds there.
To do this, click menu (the 3 lines on the top-right), ADD WALLET, MULTIDEVICE WALLET, 2 co-signers, 1 required signature.
This way you can use the same funds on 2 different computers, without using the same wallet twice.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:08:25 PM

A quick reminder:

Its an in-app lottery in which you can play using your Byteball Bytes. There are three different game modes to participate in. Win large amounts of Bytes depending on the number of players on the «winner takes all» principle. All games are provably fair. Each lottery comes with a game and proof hash whichs lets a player validate and prove the results against manipulation.

That seems like a quite cool little game Smiley has it been realised by the way of smart contracts or what?
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

Will there be an October distribution round?

Read the first post on the first page.
Read the website (byteball.org)
Search the thread on the same question.

Short answer - No.

There is nothing about October.

This is all I can find which doesn't explain much.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg21838081;topicseen#msg21838081

@Michail1,
   Since you seem to be mister know-it-all... how about a longer answer? Why is October aidrop being skipped?

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
singularityisnear

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:41:25 PM

I guess it's because dev needs more time to bring more merchants onboard, but there may be another reason behind it.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:19:47 PM

A quick reminder:

Very cool game indeed. I may just have to spend some of my bytes in such a fun way Smiley

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
pxrunes

Activity: 80

https://lucky.byte-ball.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

A quick reminder:

That seems like a quite cool little game Smiley has it been realised by the way of smart contracts or what?

Thanks guys! It went quite some effort and time into the project! I'm especially proud that you can actually log into your online account and play it online from any device.

Sadly i could not think of any way to make it playable with conditional payment. And i do have some experience with it throught freebe. But still i don't think its doable because the smart contracts are in a way to "simple" to do it. But i don't think its going to be an issue. If you win a game at LuckyBytes i get payed immediately to your wallet and you don't have to trust the bot with much bytes. Hope a few more players join soon (>50 atm)!

Btw. I'd like to introduce weekly jackpots soon!

valr

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:19:29 PM

Short answer - No.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg21838081;topicseen#msg21838081

@Michail1,
   Since you seem to be mister know-it-all... how about a longer answer? Why is October aidrop being skipped?

That is not the Tony you are looking for.

Here is the original post from Tony Ch, the developer/founder of Byteball -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg21533378#msg21533378

You can click on his user name to see all his previous posts and get a little more context, if needed.
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:41:07 PM

One is that you could be using the wallet on two different devices.  Did you move from one computer/device to another?

...i am using the same wallet in two different computerst which might be causing the problem.

Pretty close, huh.   Smiley

Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:46:05 PM

Short answer - No.

@Michail1,

@chey,
   Thanks for the compliment.    Longer answer?  You simply asked if there is going to be an October distribution.  The answer was No.  Longer answer would be.... No, there isn't going to be one.

As for why....

2. We'll skip the October full moon.  We need more time to allow more merchants to join the cashback program and I want a larger share of the remaining undistributed coins to be used for acquiring new users.  Larger partners have large teams and need more time to make decisions and integrate.  The next distribution (after September 6) will be on the full moon of November (Nov 4, 2017), and the rules are the same as for September: +10% for Byte holders, 0.00625 GB/BTC for Bitcoin holders.

There is no information on October because there isn't going to be a distribution.  You can't expect a site to say each day or week there isn't going to be something.  The site simply says where there IS going to be something.

Have a good one.   PS.  No distribution today either. Smiley

Malek17

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:04:15 AM

Short answer - No.

@Michail1,

@chey,
   Thanks for the compliment.    Longer answer?  You simply asked if there is going to be an October distribution.  The answer was No.  Longer answer would be.... No, there isn't going to be one.

As for why....

2. We'll skip the October full moon.  We need more time to allow more merchants to join the cashback program and I want a larger share of the remaining undistributed coins to be used for acquiring new users.  Larger partners have large teams and need more time to make decisions and integrate.  The next distribution (after September 6) will be on the full moon of November (Nov 4, 2017), and the rules are the same as for September: +10% for Byte holders, 0.00625 GB/BTC for Bitcoin holders.

There is no information on October because there isn't going to be a distribution.  You can't expect a site to say each day or week there isn't going to be something.  The site simply says where there IS going to be something.

Have a good one.   PS.  No distribution today either. Smiley

may be airdrops should be at random dates with random percentage like this month airdrop 5% next month 8% following month 15%...etc that way nobody will ask when the airdrop is and nobody will dump their coins only normal selling and buying of the coin
Seeder

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:39:50 AM

may be airdrops should be at random dates with random percentage like this month airdrop 5% next month 8% following month 15%...etc that way nobody will ask when the airdrop is and nobody will dump their coins only normal selling and buying of the coin
Or daily distribution to randomly determined addresses.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
███████    ████████    ████████   ██
███████      ██████      ██████    ███
██████        ████        ████    ████
█████    ██    ██    ██    ██    █████
████    ████        ████        ██████
██    ██████      ██████      ██████
██   ████████    ████████    ███████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████▄                 ▄███████████▄
█  ▄  ▄  █                 █  ▄  ▄  ▄  █
█  ▀  ▀  █                 █  ▀  ▀  ▀  █
▀████▄ ██▀                 ▀██ ▄███████▀
    ▀███                     ███▀
         █████████████████▄
         █▄▄▄             ▀█
          █▄               █
           ▀█              █
            █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▄  █
      ▄██   █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▀  █    ██▄
 ▄████▀ ██▄ █              █  ▄██ ▀████▄
 █  ▄  ▄  █ █              █  █  ▄  ▄  █
 █  ▀  ▀  █ ▀█       ▄▄▀  █▀  █  ▀  ▀  █
 ▀████████▀  ▀█▄        ▄█▀   ▀████████▀
               ▀████████▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀      ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█▀▀            ▀█▀▀█▀            ▀▀█▄
▄█                ▄▀▀▄                █▄
█                ▄▀  ▀▄                █

█                     
█                     
█████████  ██████████████ 
█       █  █            █ 
███████████████  █  ▐▌  █  █ 
█             █            █ 
█  █████████  █  █  ▐▌  █  █ 
██████████████        █            █ 
█            ███████  █  █  ▐▌  █  █ 
█  █  ▐▌  █  █        █            █ 
█            ███████████████▐▌  █  █ 
█  █  ▐▌  █  █             █       █ 
█            █  ▐▌  █  ▐▌  █▐▌  █  █ 
█  █  ▐▌  █  █  ▐▌  █  ▐▌  █       █ 
█  █  ▐▌  █  █  ▐▌  █  ▐▌  █       █ 
█    ████    █  ▐▌  █  ▐▌  █       █ 
█    █  █    █             █       █ 
████████████████████████████████████████

[ Whitepaper ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Twitter ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ LinkedIn ]

Pastonia

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:01:57 AM

Or daily distribution to randomly determined addresses.

It is better to keep the same ratio and same date so people will know beforehand.
Pages: « 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 [705] 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: