Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233954 times)
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:58:34 AM

When will we have to link our btc wallet to be part of the distribution ?!
Huh

After the mainnet launched on the 25th December, wherein snapshot will be taken on the first block of that day.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonych (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 08:16:15 AM

When will we have to link our btc wallet to be part of the distribution ?!
Huh

After the mainnet launched on the 25th December, wherein snapshot will be taken on the first block of that day.

When the mainnet launches, it will be already too late.
We'll start linking in early December and continue up to the launch date.

Simplicity is beauty
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:07:34 AM

Is there any signature campaing or social media bounties? Or none is reserved for promotion?

Indeed there is. I am helping coordinate the same.
Take a look at this thread and drop in your application :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1666370.0

I will be batch processing pending applications once I wake up in a few hours, so send in your application soon.
Also, feel free to reach out via PM to inquire if you have any queries regarding the same.

Thanks for this! Maybe it would be good to have a link in the first page as well. Also, are there any social media bounties?

galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:09:19 PM

update wallet well done but i a error message when i submit an transac like this : uncaught exception : error : unexpected validation error : bad signature at path r.O can yu help me pls

Is it multisig wallet?  Please describe all steps before the error.

yes multisig but not activat (1 of 2#1)..when i send BBs at adresse wallet it isn't exe..error messa close my wallet..just that.

i activat multisig on my andro wallet paired with pc wall..when i submit transac..i have other error message : an exeption occurred: bitcore. Error invalid argument: invalid argument: no valid string was provided; cause: undefined

but  simple wallet work..its multisig wall wich has problem

Let me confirm that understand you correctly:
1.  You tried to created a 1-of-2 multisig wallet on PC+android, correct?
2.  You created it on PC but didn't approve it on android
3.  You try to send a transaction from this wallet on your PC and receive error "bad signature at path r.0"
4.  At the same time your android says "invalid argument: no valid string was provided"

I not try.. I create multisig wallet on pc & andro and paired it.. Before update it was working.. After update i a error when i try to send BBs.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:10:17 PM

update wallet well done but i a error message when i submit an transac like this : uncaught exception : error : unexpected validation error : bad signature at path r.O can yu help me pls

yes multisig but not activat (1 of 2#1)..when i send BBs at adresse wallet it isn't exe..error messa close my wallet..just that.

i activat multisig on my andro wallet paired with pc wall..when i submit transac..i have other error message : an exeption occurred: bitcore. Error invalid argument: invalid argument: no valid string was provided; cause: undefined

but  simple wallet work..its multisig wall wich has problem

1.  You tried to created a 1-of-2 multisig wallet on PC+android, correct?
2.  You created it on PC but didn't approve it on android
3.  You try to send a transaction from this wallet on your PC and receive error "bad signature at path r.0"
4.  At the same time your android says "invalid argument: no valid string was provided"

Do not try.. I create multisig wallet on pc & andro and paired it.. Before update it was working.. After update i an error when i try to send BBs.
tonych (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 02:46:50 PM

but  simple wallet work..its multisig wall wich has problem

1.  You tried to created a 1-of-2 multisig wallet on PC+android, correct?
2.  You created it on PC but didn't approve it on android
3.  You try to send a transaction from this wallet on your PC and receive error "bad signature at path r.0"
4.  At the same time your android says "invalid argument: no valid string was provided"

I not try.. I create multisig wallet on pc & andro and paired it.. Before update it was working.. After update i a error when i try to send BBs.

Is it password protected?  Could you please remove password protection and try again?

Simplicity is beauty
kola-schaar

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:38:46 PM

@ lerecidiviste: I was sending you 13 Byte from different wallets (two and four days ago).
*to S46FYXPNOJCDWFBGVZMNQLB5VL3YQNPN
*to X6TNUGLG7XL54RDXHZZMIFJDJSGZPQJW

The transactions already have been confirmed.

Maybe we are on different testnets  Huh. ("The next big step will be testnet-to-testnet linking..")
If so, we have to wait till testnet-to-testnet linking..

bandarfjb

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:12:52 PM

Byteball full wallet installed and now playing around. Cannot wait for the linking phase to begin. Grin

CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:31:08 PM

I am not sure whether it is already suggested here, but personally I feel for initial fair distribution following what CLAM coin has done must be a better idea to have.

For that, a past time stamp is more important, maybe this thread's opening date must be fair enough in my humble opinion.

They included bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin addresses for distribution. Here, you can add more and skip any.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
galaxiekyl
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:45:04 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 09:27:28 PM by galaxiekyl

3.  You try to send a transaction from this wallet on your PC and receive error "bad signature at path r.0"
4.  At the same time your android says "invalid argument: no valid string was provided"

Is it password protected?  Could you please remove password protection and try again?

done..always cannot  Sad

i cancel multisig wallet on my pc..now i can open it..just have an error R.1 when i want access and it closes..andro multisig wallet doesn't always work..i can receive but not send.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:38:27 PM

OMG i have big bals in my wallet..dev pls help me !

zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:45:40 AM

OMG i have big bals in my wallet..dev pls help me !

I'm not sure what's more gross, the costume, or the girl all up on that.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:23:35 AM

Money supply

The total number of bytes is 1015, all bytes will be issued in the genesis transaction. Since the fees paid are returned into the circulation, the money supply will remain the same.

Deterministic finality

LOL thats mean 1.000.000.000.000.000 coins

Are you fucking crazy thats mean 10 million bitcoin market capital at 1 satoshi

And you want to keep 1% of that, 10.000.000.000.000 coins for you, so around 100,000 Bitcoins for you ? ? ?

Most Stupid Coin i ever read, place this shitcoin in your an...  Grin
Krypt
Legendary

Activity: 1538
Merit: 1093

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:11:04 AM

thats mean 10 million bitcoin market capital at 1 satoshi
Have you ever heard of the metric prefixes -  Mega- , Giga-, Tera- ...
Surely Bytes will be traded as Gigabytes at exchanges.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:54:21 AM

Money supply

The total number of bytes is 1015, all bytes will be issued in the genesis transaction. Since the fees paid are returned into the circulation, the money supply will remain the same.

Deterministic finality

LOL thats mean 1.000.000.000.000.000 coins

Are you fucking crazy thats mean 10 million bitcoin market capital at 1 satoshi

And you want to keep 1% of that, 10.000.000.000.000 coins for you, so around 100,000 Bitcoins for you ? ? ?

I do not think there most stupide coin that doge   Roll EyesCheesy
galaxiekyl
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:00:49 AM

Is it password protected?  Could you please remove password protection and try again?

done..always cannot  Sad

i cancel multisig wallet on my pc..now i can open it..just have an error R.1 when i want access and it closes..andro multisig wallet doesn't always work..i can receive but not send.

i uninstall wallet..reinstall..i always r.1 error and my balance Huh how this is possible ?
tonych (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 10:20:47 AM

done..always cannot  Sad

i uninstall wallet..reinstall..i always r.1 error and my balance Huh how this is possible ?

Your data is not removed when you uninstall the wallet.
Please keep it for now, I may need your help to investigate the error.

Simplicity is beauty
kola-schaar

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:34:42 PM

my humble opinion:

The target of the genesis-capitalization (linked BTC capital) is 10% of BTC capitalization (1,2 Mrd.) So as tony explains for the distribution there will be a ratio:
“The ratio 62.5 MB per 1 BTC is chosen so that the total money supply of bytes (10^15) and the total number of BTC in circulation (16,000,000) are equivalent.”

This is not the real capitalization (which will be found at the exchange) Maybe it can be achieved in 5 years. It’s a ambitious goal - it’s good to have ambitious goals.

some scenarios:
#weak performance of (real) capitalization: 0,05 Mrd. -> tony holds 1% => 0,5 Mio.
#good performance of (real) capitalization: 0,085 Mrd. (Average
of the first 10 (without BTC and ETH - I’m a little bit conservative ;-) ):
-> tony holds 1% => 0,85 Mio.
#very good performance of (real) capitalization: 0,28 Mrd. (place 3 like XRP) -> tony holds 1% => 2,8 Mio.
# outperformance of (real) capitalization: 0,93 Mrd. (place 2 like ETH) -> tony holds 1% => 9,3 Mio.

Ups: The Coin has no chance because there is no money for developing the project... We need:
https://[Suspicious link removed]/K2aTW
So, where is the mistake Huh – because tony is a mathematician (not brainsick Wink ) ?
Well, he takes part at the distribution at round 2 with 1% of 10^15 => 10^12 Bytes => (1 Mbyte = 1 BTC) -> 16000 BTC (maybe with only a part of this). The 16000 BTC are not real ! They become real if the project is running successfully.

Shocked Shocked“Oooh woow this is a big hammer ! That’s not fair! It’s too much.. give me more bla, bla.. “

So, he need this big hammer for resistance against takeover (maybe a boy with a lot of BTC can capture a large amount of Bytes and he is outside) and for further development. His actual share after distribution depends on the % capitalization obtained. Please reckon themselves some scenarios.
Try  7% 10% and 15% Initial capitalization. After that you will get his stake of distribution %. You can multiply it with your favorite scenario given above..

To the Distribution amount: IOTA 2,8E+15 (micro payment / internet of things), XRP 3,5 E+10 (focus  finances), Byteball 1 E^15 (Decentralized storage and transfer of value)

He has nothing of keeping it only to themselves. Because in this case the project will fail..
I stand to be corrected on this, but for me it is fair - I have only to show my BTC - nothing to work Cool.

tonych (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 07:45:24 PM

done..always cannot  Sad

I found the bug and it will be fixed in the next release.
If you turned password protection on and created any new wallets _after_ that, these wallets are broken because of the bug.
You'll have to delete any such wallets on all devices.

It was a serious bug and you deserve a bounty for helping to discover it.  Please PM me you bitcoin address Smiley

Simplicity is beauty
galaxiekyl
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:32:33 PM

done..always cannot  Sad

i uninstall wallet..reinstall..i always r.1 error and my balance Huh how this is possible ?

I found the bug and it will be fixed in the next release.
If you turned password protection on and created any new wallets _after_ that, these wallets are broken because of the bug.
You'll have to delete any such wallets on all devices.

It was a serious bug and you deserve a bounty for helping to discover it.  Please PM me you bitcoin address Smiley

ok but i will lost all my bytes test if i remove all wallet..so i can save my bytes or not ?

i pm yu  i no want reward i'm happy to help yu..just dont forget me for andro byte reward  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: