Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233915 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:02:07 PM

Hcash is first among many that's seeing the value of scalable crypto with no or little cost to transfer value. And also a more secure network because of its more decentralized nature.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxbball

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:59:46 AM

wow...the keys are constantly rotated? how long the keys rotate? if I change the dves the keys will rotate? if this is the case how can I make sure my coin safety? do not change dves? constantlty backup?

I think dves means hubs.

You will not lose bytes by changing hubs.  You can change all you want and never worry about losing bytes.

If you change hubs, you risk losing messages (like how private assets (blackbytes)) are sent.
Also, to ensure safety against losing blackbytes to be sent (like from a distribution)(other than simply not playing around by changing hubs), you can talk to the transition bot after you change hubs.

To prevent from losing blackbytes/assets you already have, then simply make full backups (not just a backup from of the seed).

sorry. the dves is not mean hubs, I mean device, if change the device the blackbyte will be lost?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:01:42 AM

wow...the keys are constantly rotated? how long the keys rotate? if I change the dves the keys will rotate? if this is the case how can I make sure my coin safety? do not change dves? constantlty backup?

I think dves means hubs.

You will not lose bytes by changing hubs.  You can change all you want and never worry about losing bytes.

If you change hubs, you risk losing messages (like how private assets (blackbytes)) are sent.
Also, to ensure safety against losing blackbytes to be sent (like from a distribution)(other than simply not playing around by changing hubs), you can talk to the transition bot after you change hubs.

To prevent from losing blackbytes/assets you already have, then simply make full backups (not just a backup from of the seed).

sorry. the dves is not mean hubs, I mean device, if change the device the blackbyte will be lost?

Blackbytes will be retained if you properly back up the wallet and important files and use the backup to restore on the new device. Use backup function in the wallet and keep all the files in a safe place and move to new device. Don't run Byteball wallet on two devices at the same time with the same address.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

Does anyone know whether you can run solidity on byteball? or is there a mention of how the smart contracts work on Byteball?

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

Now the current price are without any manipulation by those whales which were pumping as long as distribution was going on. I see these price as true value where the project will take off gradually which is far more better than what was happening during last few months. There is no speculation right now but this is showing more seriousness and long term benefits to be watched now.
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

Is there any use case of blackbytes
like where can i sell this blackbytes, unable to find any market of it

http://www.beeb-bot.com/

If you know you have blackbytes, then you have a wallet.  Trading can done directly within the wallet.  Not sure where you were looking, but you should first look around in the wallet itself at the features it has.

About this, is there any particular reason why GBB is not on any exchange? I know this has been asked a gazillion times already but I still wonder, what is it about GBB's anonymity tech that makes it not a good fit for exchanges compared to other anonymous crypto? XMR, for example, is also anonymous but tradeable on Bittrex.

Not sure what the market cap is, but if I'd have to guess, volume and price would be too low to make any profit.
Freefactomizer

Activity: 346
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Does anyone know whether you can run solidity on byteball? or is there a mention of how the smart contracts work on Byteball?

You can't run solidity nor any code on Byteball. Contracts are only a boolean definition that average people can read and check.

🏀 - ⚾ - ⚽ - ❄ - 🏈 -  Obyte Sport Betting Bot - 🏀 - ⚾ - ⚽ - ❄ - 🏈
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:06:29 PM

Is there new airdrop ?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1129

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:26:50 PM

Is there new airdrop ?
Read the first post on the first page of this thread.  If you are too lazy to do that then you do not deserve to participate in the airdrop.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:54:55 PM

Is there new airdrop ?
Read the first post on the first page of this thread.  If you are too lazy to do that then you do not deserve to participate in the airdrop.

So first you blame him for being lazy and then you actually support his laziness by telling him where to find the requested information.

But in reality it's all about your signature where you ask people for money, isn't it? While at the same time you dare to have this hypocritical text: "All paid signature campaigns should be banned". Despicable.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:06:19 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 04:33:04 PM by Karartma1

johnsmithx are you a joke or what? You maybe do not even know what BurtW underwent a while ago because only an idiot would reply that way to him. You better keep your keyboard far away when you post something referring to him.
Unbelievable, really.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:37:10 PM

Volume is really drying up on Bittrex, and pushing all time lows v. BTC there as well. Will be interesting to see if this breaks up or down in the near future, don't think it will keep bumbling along sideways on tiny volume too much longer...

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16315

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:55:33 PM

This post made by Byteball developer tonych is now 30 pages back. I think this contains the most important news on Byteball this month, so I want to bring it back to the attention of new readers:

Many news today.

1. We have our first cashback merchants:
Premiumize: Premium downloads, cloud torrents, and VPN.  They also accept payments in Bytes.
NODEshare: masternode as a service.  They also accept payments in Bytes and offer merchant match for large orders.
Other partners are at various stages, I'll announce them when launched.
Cashbacks will come from this address https://explorer.byteball.org/#TU3Q44S6H2WXTGQO6BZAGWFKKJCF7Q3W

2. We'll skip the October full moon.  We need more time to allow more merchants to join the cashback program and I want a larger share of the remaining undistributed coins to be used for acquiring new users.  Larger partners have large teams and need more time to make decisions and integrate.  The next distribution (after September 6) will be on the full moon of November (Nov 4, 2017), and the rules are the same as for September: +10% for Byte holders, 0.00625 GB/BTC for Bitcoin holders.

3. My long time partner Steve Safronov has joined our team and will take care of business development.  He was CEO in one of my previous businesses and helped to grow it manyfold and then sell.  His current focus will be helping solid real-world non-crypto projects raise funds through ICOs on Byteball platform, there are a number of projects already being prepared since August (still early stages).  He will be our 4th team member with committed time, he will be paid from the Community Fund, and I fully trust him to bring new business into Byteball.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
evok3d

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:10:20 PM

Is there new airdrop ?

Check the website:
https://byteball.org/

It has a timer.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
evok3d

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

You can't run solidity nor any code on Byteball. Contracts are only a boolean definition that average people can read and check.

Fair enough. was wondering how the distribution and the bots worked then? if not with a smart contract.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
ptcgroup10009

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:31:48 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 08:43:27 PM by ptcgroup10009

Fair enough. was wondering how the distribution and the bots worked then? if not with a smart contract.

The bot are conditional contracts and the language is not solidity. Bot are better because you dont need to make anther token that will dilute the vaule of the original coin (byteball byte). If a bot is crated it just bring more value to the orignal coin.
Freefactomizer

Activity: 346
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

A bot is not a dapp, it's a soft usually coded in NodeJS that is hosted by someone and can chat and/or send contracts to users.

🏀 - ⚾ - ⚽ - ❄ - 🏈 -  Obyte Sport Betting Bot - 🏀 - ⚾ - ⚽ - ❄ - 🏈
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:02:47 AM

Just wanted to make people aware of a site called https://megaexchange.trade/ which looks very much like a scam site.

I sent 1 Gbyte there to exchange, with no response.  I wrote to them and the site suddenly went down as soon as I did (or at least it has decided not to respond to this IP address, which is on DHCP so changes sometimes).  A couple of days later it came online.  I'd saved the transaction number and the content of my email before sending, so sent again today.  What do you know the site went down again ("Internal Sever Error" is what it displays).  I'm curious to know if it 'appears' to have an error if anyone else tries to view the site.

I also saved the send and receive addresses, and it can be seen that it was received without issue, and promptly moved here:

https://explorer.byteball.org/#W6GFF5J7USIMLNAXT2GSSXHIUPJVYEO4

When searching google I can't find anything suggesting it is a scam (which is what I looked for before sending to the site since I'd never heard of it), so I'm writing this now to at least start the ball rolling, and strongly suggest that nobody use it.

Hatat

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

Now the current price are without any manipulation by those whales which were pumping as long as distribution was going on. I see these price as true value where the project will take off gradually which is far more better than what was happening during last few months. There is no speculation right now but this is showing more seriousness and long term benefits to be watched now.

Do you mean the price is more reflective of the true value without whale manipulation?
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:08:21 AM

Just wanted to make people aware of a site called https://megaexchange.trade/ which looks very much like a scam site.

I sent 1 Gbyte there to exchange, with no response.  I wrote to them and the site suddenly went down as soon as I did (or at least it has decided not to respond to this IP address, which is on DHCP so changes sometimes).  A couple of days later it came online.  I'd saved the transaction number and the content of my email before sending, so sent again today.  What do you know the site went down again ("Internal Sever Error" is what it displays).  I'm curious to know if it 'appears' to have an error if anyone else tries to view the site.

I also saved the send and receive addresses, and it can be seen that it was received without issue, and promptly moved here:

https://explorer.byteball.org/#W6GFF5J7USIMLNAXT2GSSXHIUPJVYEO4

When searching google I can't find anything suggesting it is a scam (which is what I looked for before sending to the site since I'd never heard of it), so I'm writing this now to at least start the ball rolling, and strongly suggest that nobody use it.

Site loaded for me. You should use VPN (I recommend airVPN). Then you can quickly change your IP to see if the site is really offline or you were just blacklisted.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Pages: « 1 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: