Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233947 times)
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:51:20 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 09:59:03 PM by Coiner_

What a fascinating use of space.

I thought I agreed with you but the more I read your posts the more I wonder what you're even arguing about and your motivation for it.

[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

[-- snip --]

Ah I thought as much no ...straight answers just some faux confusion at me not being precise enough.

Are you saying because you do not understand that nobody else can?

Riiiight, it's "faux confusion".

Feeling insecure are we?

Some strange bumblings focusing on the word entitled.

Don't ask loaded questions and think I'll answer it to fit your tiny little boxes.

You as a btc whale are able to claim whale shares in byteball for free with no risk to your own btc. Perhaps you are not clear on how the distribution went down.

Also, "you as a btc [guppy] are able to claim [guppy] shares in byteball for free with no risk to your own btc". Not every one is equal, tough luck. Perhaps it's you that does not understand how it went down.

Expand on your answer to question 1. I am interested in the explanation. Are you a trainee politician by any chance.

That is a fascinating tangent. A trainee politician? Hmm, is a relative of yours that?

As for expanding on my answer, it needs no further explanation. It's a self-evident fact that was subtly dished out to me a couple of months ago in their slack (rudely I should add). And if you browse further back through this thread to around the time it was announced the October airdrop would be suspended, you'll see almost entire pages of said fact reiterated.

Answer 2 -  I will accept that as a 'no ' it was not wise unless you wish to go into greater detail and object to my interpretation of your answer. Unless you are saying byteball and tony was in collusion with lisk/komodo etc

I am. After all, I'm in Tony's head.  Roll Eyes

And you're ofc free to scrap everything before the "no" part.

The point about what you were "getting about me" - were you not suggesting i had some sour grapes motive for the initial distribution for financial reasons. Actually what i was saying is that if i chose I could prove that I got more the way it went down than if tony had gone for some of my other suggestions at the start. Please look them up if you wish but don't ask me to find them or type them out again.

I was suggesting, and I quote, "all I'm getting from it is someone who was hurt by whale manipulation early on or has an issue with people being rich and, as they usually do, getting richer". If that's too hard for your brain to parse let me break it down:

* "someone who was hurt by whale manipulation early on" - when you started in crypto you probably got manipulated into selling (or buying) by a whale. Weak-hands and such.

* "has an issue with people being rich and, as they usually do, getting richer" - this should be self explanatory. You certainly won't be the first to pop into this thread wailing about rich people getting richer.

I think you should sit here waiting for me to string words into educational works for your benefit. It is the least you could do for free enhancement. I see that you are not only confused but ungrateful too.

If you're saying simple tweaks could not have made the distribution wider and fairer then that is on you not me. If you think the bb distribution went well then and could not have been done better then that's you view.

Educational works? Grin

And as to what you assume I was saying, it's funny how I alluded to the exact opposite 2 pages ago before you decided to go on your "btc whales!!!" witch hunt. You might wanna try reading sometime.

I am way better off financially because of the existence of BB and I am grateful. I hope bb makes it to a top 10 or top 5 spot. I still do not like the distributional method. I would hate to see future alts distributed in this way. I will never accept that being a btc whale should automatically enable you to become a whale in other alts with no risk to your btc and everyone else should share the crumbs or have to buy if from you.

You would make some sense if you weren't complaining about something that exists entirely in your head.

Sorry when people try to tell me that black is white  or that unfair is fair...then I have to say no ..however convincing and determined they are. Not that you are very convincing.

You sure about that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:36:04 PM

How long do confirmations take for byteball, is there anywhere i can view the transactions confirming?

Its speedy service. Usually after minute or few minutes is fully confirmed.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:23:47 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 11:14:41 PM by cryptohunter

@ coiner

Ah I hear more speculation on my motives and BTC history of course all totally incorrect. Yet no real explanation. Only that you have a strange sense of what is fair. Because of one shared rule it seems that makes it fair to you. I'm sorry but there is more complexity to life than that.

Let me try and give some assistance off of the top of my head....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 people land on a desert island from a ship wreck you and my good self.

I find a box with 20 cans of food inside... yummy

You find a box containing 1 can of food.

A ship comes a month later and the captain says how have you guys survived. You look a bit fucked up but he is polite and does not mention I am better looking and in far better shape. He initially puts this down to better genetics/breeding etc

I tell them I found a box with 20 cans of food in and these were big cans of very nutritious food (nom nom nom)

You whisper in a croaky feminine voice you barely survived because you only  found a box with 1 can of food in .and it was digusting (oh dear Sad )

Captain says - he will bring us food regularly (but wont rescue us on his boat for some reason, doesn't like the look of you but does not want to be unfair)

He says the fairest way is if I get 20 cans of food each month and you get 1. After all that is what we had before right.

I mean its a simple rule that applies to us both so must be fair right. I mean how can it not be fair we both get the same cans of food we found earlier. I get 20 cans a month you get 1 can a month. We are not paying for them. We get them for free right

Why are you moaning about this? why are you dying of starvation on purpose ? what is your motive here i'll speculate you're like greedy and selfish and want every can of food in the world for yourself and just generally an unpleasant fellow. Probably just against people with 20 cans of food like me. Don't like to see people with 20 cans of food getting another 20 cans every month do you. News flash this is how life works. It's fair.  I bet you were scammed once by some one with 20 cans of food in a supermarket car park or something. It has influenced your sense of fairness and made you bitter over time this has manifested into an irrational hatred for us 20 cans a month guys.

I wonder if that little story can assist you? I assure you it would if this happened for real. Although being fair i would give you some of my cans don't worry dude.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your english is nice. I like it. Your logic and sense of fair play not so much

So question 2. I agree with you.  There is no further need to discuss it. It was a bad move unless tony is in league or colluding with the other projects.

Question 1 is still a big issue for you.

You will never convince people that being a whale in BTC should automatically permit you to get a whale share in other alts for free with no risk to their own whale stash of bitcoins.

Sorry that will not wash. Create a thread on the main board and poll so that I may see how you start to grasp that your version of fair is not fair.

Your logic tells you that since there is one shared rule for both parties whales and guppy that it makes it fair you are wrong.

Go ahead make a thread on the main board with a poll.

Should btc whales automatically be given the whale share in all new alt projects for free if everyone else can share the crumbs.

Come back and report your findings.

I suspect I will be getting a little story soon of my own to read. Please be more grown up and less bitchy than me thought else I will refuse to read it. Certainly do not say you are better looking or in better shape because my ego can not take it and  plagiarism is the lowest form of flattery.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:24:55 PM

@cryptohunter - serious question but can you suggest a fair distribution method and how you’ll combat gaming of the system?

from what i see there is no fair way. there is only better ways but none of them are ungameable.

theres camps that always want more for the little guys but end result is little guys usually sell fast for meager returns and capital flows to the smart. then the little complain later when its worth more.

personally short of unique person id and equal giving of coins there is no fair way. identifying a unique person is impossible.

people talk of whales and no risked btc  but back in initial first byteball drop anyone could of purchased more btc to do it. 100btc linked then would give around 450gb today.

it doesnt sound fair but is it fair today that $7300 gets you 1btc where 6 years ago it got you like 10,000 btc?

also if all the people sold gb and 1 person bought it all up is that fair? should everyone buying all get a piece at that price?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:44:46 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 11:06:45 PM by cryptohunter

@cryptohunter - serious question but can you suggest a fair distribution method and how you’ll combat gaming of the system?

from what i see there is no fair way. there is only better ways but none of them are ungameable.

theres camps that always want more for the little guys but end result is little guys usually sell fast for meager returns and capital flows to the smart. then the little complain later when its worth more.

personally short of unique person id and equal giving of coins there is no fair way. identifying a unique person is impossible.

people talk of whales and no risked btc  but back in initial first byteball drop anyone could of purchased more btc to do it. 100btc linked then would give around 450gb today.

it doesnt sound fair but is it fair today that $7300 gets you 1btc where 6 years ago it got you like 10,000 btc?

also if all the people sold gb and 1 person bought it all up is that fair? should everyone buying all get a piece at that price?

I gave many small tweaks that would have made it much fairer and much more sensible ie not funding competing projects and not being able to fund our own without halting the full moon distributions.

The only fair way to launch a project in a trustless decentralised way is fair launch protocol POW.

However a retro spective snapshot with top 2-5 % of wallets chopped would have helped a lot. The first distribution was where the most damage was done. If you can tell me how that could be gamed then I will admit it is not a good solution. Never forget though even if things make it difficult for gaming it is worth doing. You lock your doors when you leave home right but I can smash the windows or drive a lorry through the walls to obtain access. Does not mean it is not worth locking your door right. You don't leave it open and a sign saying please rob me do you?

I would actually have more of an issue thinking up a worse way to distribute in terms of perceived fairness and dev funding.

Think clearly about what you are saying.

Being a btc whale now should give you automatic rights to being a whale in every new alt  for free with no risk to your btc. That notion is ludicrous.

Also this point

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this has no bearing on the point i am making this is simply market forces which are fair.

if a person with no btc buys a bitcoin today they pay 7300 dollars
if a bit coin whale buys bitcoin today it costs him 7300 dollars

to me that is totally fair.

that is why a fair ico (with no behind the scenes manipulation) is fair.

If people chose to sell all of their GB and 1 person bought it all and charged 100x prices to sell it that is fair.

these are not the same thing at all.

I am not anti rich.

In real life the rich get richer. That is fine. Mostly though you will find rich people are generally smarter and take risks but calculated smart risks to keep getting richer and richer. They make investments where they risk wealth to attain more wealth. They don't just get rights to huge amounts of everything and don't need to pay for it.... well they do but that isn't fair when that happens is it?

I guess fair is perspective based experience although what is grossly unfair can usually attain consensus within a bunch of homo sapiens.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:07:14 PM

I gave many small tweaks that would have made it much fairer and much more sensible ie not funding competing projects and not being able to fund our own without halting the full moon distributions.

The only fair way to launch a project in a trustless decentralised way is fair launch protocol POW.

However a retro spective snapshot with top 2-5 % of wallets chopped would have helped a lot. The first distribution was where the most damage was done. If you can tell me how that could be gamed then I will admit it is not a good solution. Never forget though even if things make it difficult for gaming it is worth doing. You lock your doors when you leave home right but I can smash the windows or drive a lorry through the walls to obtain access. Does not mean it is not worth locking your door right. You don't leave it open and a sign saying please rob me do you?

I would actually have more of an issue thinking up a worse way to distribute in terms of perceived fairness and dev funding.

Being a btc whale now should give you automatic rights to being a whale in every new alt  for free with no risk to your btc. That notion is ludicrous.

chopping 2-5% of top wallets wont work. you have to announce prior to be open transparent for accountability. scripts run can split payments. this is what i mean there is holes in every way.

fair launch pow is not fair either think about it. china has cheaper electricity than other countries is this not unfair or discrimination? what about asic manufacturers like bitmain sending resources at it? they make their equipment so can hold back tech and supply to do it. this is also not fair.

if not sha256 then people with pc farms same diff.

yes there is a spend but its still a market advantage. in the same way btc could have been bought to acquire more bb.

not having a go at you but i think you are focusing on this tonys method whilst not realising your suggestions are highly gamable as well.

its not perfect but its better than a lot of existing ways ie buy ico and huge premines.

its cheap now and likely to get cheaper. one could buy more bb now with the future in mind. so far i think the biggest sellers are the smaller owners.

edit

also remember tony wanted a wide distribution. icos rarely do this. the sell fast in big amounts to few. their prices to others dictate market which is not fair.

i think personally there is no fair way to do it without identity linking. even that without in person collection is hard.

its not perfect but i think its done well for the goal of a wide distribution. the list on transition has a lot of addresses linked.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:30:55 PM

chopping 2-5% of top wallets wont work. you have to announce prior to be open transparent for accountability. scripts run can split payments. this is what i mean there is holes in every way.

fair launch pow is not fair either think about it. china has cheaper electricity than other countries is this not unfair or discrimination? what about asic manufacturers like bitmain sending resources at it? they make their equipment so can hold back tech and supply to do it. this is also not fair.

if not sha256 then people with pc farms same diff.

yes there is a spend but its still a market advantage. in the same way btc could have been bought to acquire more bb.

not having a go at you but i think you are focusing on this tonys method whilst not realising your suggestions are highly gamable as well.

its not perfect but its better than a lot of existing ways ie buy ico and huge premines.

its cheap now and likely to get cheaper. one could buy more bb now with the future in mind. so far i think the biggest sellers are the smaller owners.

edit

also remember tony wanted a wide distribution. icos rarely do this. the sell fast in big amounts to few. their prices to others dictate market which is not fair.

i think personally there is no fair way to do it without identity linking. even that without in person collection is hard.

its not perfect but i think its done well for the goal of a wide distribution. the list on transition has a lot of addresses linked.

Okay you seem more reasonable and I believe you are genuine in what you are saying.

I personally do not believe that not announcing to  the super rich will not get richer for free is as bad as what happened. Not by a long way. They would probably have more shame than even to complain about it. Sorry they should understand they have enough already.

Also what about a max payment to any individual address not announced before time?

Ok announce a few mins before let them scurry around breaking up all their wallets then linking them all up ... let them try that.

These are not perfect but they are a vast improvement upon what happened to me anyway.

Remember we still lock our doors even though people can gain access to our home if they really want. No points saying it can still be gamed let them try and work to game it don';t just hand it over to them with no hassle or stress for them.

The rich wanting to get richer well make them work for it splitting up their address and all the rest of the hassle make them work for it at least.

I suggested some one as smart as tony could easily think of something even better if we need to use btc as some kind of vehicle.

A short POW phase of a few months is not going to really make that much difference (electricity advantage speaking i mean the hardware is roughly the same cost everywhere so that balances it out quite a bit and for short phase equipment is by far a larger factor) on a gpu only minable coin with fair launch protocol and fast scaling diff. Really the difference in electricity cost is not going to even be close to not even close to the advantage given to whales in this method.

Any short duration , capped or unadvertised icos are scams.

Ico should be widely advertised, long duration and open ended.

POW with fair launch protocol is the best way to launch a trustless decentralised project. Both ltc and btc did not have fast enough scaling dif and anti instamine measures really.

Coiner_

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:15:56 AM

@ coiner

Ah I hear more speculation on my motives and BTC history of course all totally incorrect. Yet no real explanation. Only that you have a strange sense of what is fair. Because of one shared rule it seems that makes it fair to you. I'm sorry but there is more complexity to life than that.

BTAIM, that wasn't "more" speculation (assuming you're referring to what I think you are), it was simply me clarifying, as you did, my earlier speculation on your motives.

Let me try and give some assistance off of the top of my head....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 people land on a desert island from a ship wreck you and my good self.

I find a box with 20 cans of food inside... yummy

You find a box containing 1 can of food.

A ship comes a month later and the captain says how have you guys survived. You look a bit fucked up but he is polite and does not mention I am better looking and in far better shape. He initially puts this down to better genetics/breeding etc

I tell them I found a box with 20 cans of food in and these were big cans of very nutritious food (nom nom nom)

You whisper in a croaky feminine voice you barely survived because you only  found a box with 1 can of food in .and it was digusting (oh dear Sad )

Captain says - he will bring us food regularly (but wont rescue us on his boat for some reason, doesn't like the look of you but does not want to be unfair)

He says the fairest way is if I get 20 cans of food each month and you get 1. After all that is what we had before right.

I'll admit the analogy sorta works but it fails at this point because it should be based on the %age of the cans of food we have. Since there should be more cans of food on the island (for it to match the ByteBall/BTC situation), nothing stops either of us from scavenging for more cans of food to increase the %age we receive from the captain. That's certainly what I've been doing since I found out about ByteBall in July/August.

I wonder if that little story can assist you? I assure you it would if this happened for real. Although being fair i would give you some of my cans don't worry dude.

Cheesy Thanks.

Your english is nice. I like it. Your logic and sense of fair play not so much

So question 2. I agree with you.  There is no further need to discuss it. It was a bad move unless tony is in league or colluding with the other projects.

Question 1 is still a big issue for you.

You will never convince people that being a whale in BTC should automatically permit you to get a whale share in other alts for free with no risk to their own whale stash of bitcoins.

Sorry that will not wash. Create a thread on the main board and poll so that I may see how you start to grasp that your version of fair is not fair.

If that's what you've gleaned from my posts up till now then you've completely misunderstood me. Not only am I not saying that, I'm really saying the opposite. If you disagree, feel free to show me how "You're not entitled to anything in an airdrop irrespective of how much BTC you hold" translates to "You should automatically get [i.e. are entitled to] a whale share of an airdropped alt because you're a BTC whale".

I'll clarify it one more time: Whether you have 0.014 BTC or 140 BTC (like one guy that linked his address), you're not entitled to anything in this airdrop. For example, I didn't get my GBB during one of the airdrops because it was apparently way too little and was told to not complain about "losing cents" as they put it. Others too didn't get theirs for a variety of reasons. That said, having more BTC means that you will get more GB than someone who has less and in fact, you'll get it sooner than someone that has less.

Taking from your POW alternative, it's just like Bitmain will always mine more BTC than you ever could with the little mining farm you have. They're not entitled to it, they just have more of what is needed to get it. In ByteBall's case, it was BTC that was needed.

Your logic tells you that since there is one shared rule for both parties whales and guppy that it makes it fair you are wrong.

But it is fair. I wouldn't complain if I was placed on a race track with another guy but my car wasn't fast enough to beat the guy in the Chiron but I would complain if I was prevented from winning because he was provided a shortcut to the finish line.
btcuser11

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:58:35 AM

sry guys, i dumped... i dumped real hard. But dont worry i'll be back in the game when price is like fiddy bucks. I believe in this project.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:08 AM

Quick announcement...

I started new exchange where we trading BTC/GByte, LTC/Gbyte and also we have dash and shortly ETH. We will start accepting Byteball assets and Erc20 tokens. I am open for comments and opinions. Also ideas which coins or which pairs we should have is always welcome

Link to main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2363568.msg24096554#msg24096554
Link to our reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptochangex/
Link to our twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptochangex

Or just link to our exchange: https://cryptochangex.com
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:20:49 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 01:40:06 AM by cryptohunter

@coiner

Yes you are correct my analogy really only works okay for the first air drop. However that was the most damaging one it was worth 10 x the following airdrops. It was then compounded on top of being 10x larger already.

I could adapt and adapt the island one until it was almost a perfect analogy and if you and I were really on the island experiencing this then you would eventually concede it wasn't fair or that life is just a complete bitch. I mean fair is a matter of perspective unless grossly grossly unfair then usually agreement is reached.

Now as to the bitmain one..

I like to view every new alt release as a separate event.

Now bitmain wants a new alt. If that alt is popular (byteball is popular and will become more so) it will face wide competition for the new alt.

If bitmain wants say 1000x more of this alt that myself they will need to spend/risk 1000x (perhaps only 300x they get cheap electricity but mine is not expensive)

So I spend 100 bucks they spend 30000 bucks

The new alts turn to junk and becomes worthless.

I lose 100 bucks they lose 30000 bucks.
This is pretty much fair to me. Or as fair as life gets. I would have no issue with that.

The car race one.... hmmm. Yes if nothing depended on the race no reason to complain too much i guess. Up the anti though....

It is televised..like the running man (love that film ...the arnie one with buzzsaw and dynamo) and you and some other guy are running this race and your life now depends  upon it.

His father is rich and so naturally (and fairly according to you) the producer gives him the chiron. Your dad was not paying attention in school and you get an old heap of junk. Neither parent has to hand over hard cash so same for both i guess.

Track is the same track.. same distance.

People watching are going to be saying fair or unfair?

Now we are kind of pals and all I wouldn't even want to watch it Sad turns my stomach even to think about it.

Coiner_

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:23:38 AM

Quick announcement...

I started new exchange where we trading BTC/GByte, LTC/Gbyte and also we have dash and shortly ETH. We will start accepting Byteball assets and Erc20 tokens. I am open for comments and opinions. Also ideas which coins or which pairs we should have is always welcome

Link to main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2363568.msg24096554#msg24096554
Link to our reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptochangex/
Link to our twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptochangex

Or just link to our exchange: https://cryptochangex.com

Wow, this is... wow. Talk about unexpected good news. :thumbs up:

@cryptohunter, just saw your post. I'll respond ASAP.
gates

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:17:27 AM

I'm not good at all this technical blockchain staff.
Could somebody describe why large ICO projects will choose ByteBall as a platform for their tokens?

As I understand Byteball is very fast and it will become even faster if a byteball network can attract new users (witnesses).
So, if Byteball is so fast it will be cool to use it for small instant payments. Buy what about ICOs? Why they will choose BB instead of
Etherium for example?

Thanks in advance

byteball3r

Activity: 89
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:09:09 AM

sry guys, i dumped... i dumped real hard. But dont worry i'll be back in the game when price is like fiddy bucks. I believe in this project.
Lol now I'm curious how much are we talking about?  Grin
x.skynet.x

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:16:19 AM

so is that the time to dive in ? 50 ? seriously ?
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:20:38 AM

Lol now I'm curious how much are we talking about?  Grin

Can't be a lot since byteball has only dropped 10% today.  It's now at nearly 11%.
The real value drop is because of bitcoin dropping so much today.
$7570 to $7134 at the time of the post.

CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

Quick announcement...

<snip>
Fiat trading is coming for Byteball, awesome!

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
fastenprofit

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:12:14 AM

I didn't find the bounty thread....  Sad
pxrunes

Activity: 80

https://lucky.byte-ball.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:08:12 AM

Do not miss the special Airdrop-Jackpot at Luckybytes!

Jackpot now at: 7450 MB with only 490 tickets sold! So the odds are fantastic!

One ticket costs 11 MB
Only one day left!

Join from your botstore or from this website:
https://lucky.byte-ball.com

Hamliss

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:43:23 AM

Lol now I'm curious how much are we talking about?  Grin

Can't be a lot since byteball has only dropped 10% today.  It's now at nearly 11%.
The real value drop is because of bitcoin dropping so much today.
$7570 to $7134 at the time of the post.

The problem is that the BYTE has dropped against bitcoin in the last three months.
Pages: « 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: