Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233915 times)
BillionairePal

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:14:15 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 08:58:49 AM by BillionairePal

Brilliant! But I would change it slightly for more convenience and program logic where no UniqueID is required (why reveal privacy to somebody who doesn't need it!):
  • Person B starts the verification process. At some point the bot asks whether he wants to pay it from his funds or ask somebody else to pay for him. Person B has the option to enter somebody else's address (of person A, old user). If the address is not single address wallet, the user gets info, it's not possible and can enter another address. Possibly he could enter a list of addresses he would like to offer the deal to.
  • Person A gets notified in the client to pay the fee on behalf of person B and is offered to verify with Jumio if he hasn't yet.
  • Person A makes the payment (which makes him the referrer), with the guarantee the $8 are being used to pay Jumio if he is verified himself. He can still do it without verification just to help others.
  • Person B gets the verification link and finishes the process

This way you can post your verified address publicly and invite people to earn money, or send a mailing and describe the deal... and the snowball effect starts! EASY! This would give a true PayPal effect...

Then people could set up self-perpetuating funds (like on this forum, a fb group, reddit, wherever) and it would be a VERY ATTRACTIVE model also for the exchanges to use this to generate more revenue... And the price of Byteball would grow accordingly, so it could turn into a never ending story...

BTW: there should be also a way to generate deeplinks into the bot (Google Fire) with your address as referal to automate this process and just send people invitation links, and then the bot recognizes it and makes it for people really easy without asking any questions about payment. Just informing people: "The fee of $8 will be paid by your referer... Say thanx to him" Smiley
The link that you as old user would post would look like: http://byteballwallet.hdgll.heiwe/verify/ref/0ASe.....E3 or whatever your byteball addrress.

Then, also download/installation referer links could be offered to install the byteball wallet:
http://install.byteball.org/install/ref/0ASe.....E3 or whatever your byteball addrress
This would install a wallet with referrer set as your address.
When then the user wants to later verify, you will be offered to pay for verification (but the user will have also the choice to pay himself or ask somebody else to pay for him).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BillionairePal

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

Brilliant! But I would change it slightly for more convenience and program logic where no UniqueID is required (why reveal privacy to somebody who doesn't need it!):
  • Person B starts the verification process. At some point the bot asks whether he wants to pay it from his funds or ask somebody else to pay for him. Person B has the option to enter somebody else's address (of person A, old user). If the address is not single address wallet, the user gets info, it's not possible and can enter another address. Possibly he could enter a list of addresses he would like to offer the deal to.
  • Person A gets notified in the client to pay the fee on behalf of person B and is offered to verify with Jumio if he hasn't yet.
  • Person A makes the payment (which makes him the referrer), with the guarantee the $8 are being used to pay Jumio if he is verified himself. He can still do it without verification just to help others.

This way you can post your verified address publicly and invite people to earn money, or send a mailing and describe the deal... and the snowball effect starts! EASY! This would give a true PayPal effect...

Then people could set up self-perpetuating funds (like on this forum, a fb group, reddit, wherever) and it would be a VERY ATTRACTIVE model also for the exchanges to use this to generate more revenue... And the price of Byteball would grow accordingly, so it could turn into a never ending story...

BTW: there should be also a way to generate deeplinks into the bot (Google Fire) with your address as referal to automate this process and just send people invitation links, and then the bot recognizes it and makes it for people really easy without asking any questions about payment. Just informing people: "The fee of $8 will be paid by your referer... Say thanx to him" Smiley
The link that you as old user would post would look like: http://byteballwallet.hdgll.heiwe/verify/ref/0ASe.....E3 or whatever your byteball addrress.

Then, also download/installation referer links could be offered to install the byteball wallet:
http://install.byteball.org/install/ref/0ASe.....E3 or whatever your byteball addrress
When then the user wants to later verify, you will be offered to pay for verification (but the user will have also the choice to pay himself or ask somebody else to pay for him).

You could send out these links out of your wallet automatically like you do with textcoins.
This would be a REALLY EASY no brainer tool for newbies to help grow the community and earn money doing it.
Everybody could do it! No skills required. "Invite your friends to Byteball and earn money"

Byteball user base would explode in size with this tool. And Byteball would become for many the first crypto to get in touch with. Then, when they try other cryptos with their shitty interfaces and slow payments, high fees, they would bring the good experience they made with Byteball into consciousness of the mainstream...

Tony! What do you think?
Pinstripe

Activity: 35
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

You could send out these links out of your wallet automatically like you do with textcoins.
This would be a REALLY EASY no brainer tool for newbies to help grow the community and earn money doing it.
Everybody could do it! No skills required. "Invite your friends to Byteball and earn money"

Byteball user base would explode in size with this tool. And Byteball would become for many the first crypto to get in touch with. Then, when they try other cryptos with their shitty interfaces and slow payments, high fees, they would bring the good experience they made with Byteball into consciousness of the mainstream...

Tony! What do you think?

I love it!

This is exactly the kind of creative thinking I was hoping to encourage:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg28085267#msg28085267
BillionairePal

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

Tony! What do you think?

I love it!

This is exactly the kind of creative thinking I was hoping to encourage:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg28085267#msg28085267

agreed. and there is one step more that we could take:

why bother with sending payments hence and forth?
if the registrant to Jumio provides a verified referer address (or the referer address stored in the wallet is verified at the time of registration) and the user is verified pay Jumio $8 worth of Byteball out of the community fund and then pay $20 to the registrant and $12 to the referer. Mathematically it's the same, but it can be executed immediately during the registration without waiting for the referer to send funds or without him having to have any balance on the account. This would speed up the virality even higher and automate the process. A REAL affiliate program, where the referrer doesn't need to manage payments and has more time to take care of the marketing.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

I've read people complaining about 2 problems regarding referrals and verified users:
  • When sending someone $8 to refer them, how to be sure they will use that to verify themselves instead of just getting the $8
  • For new users who want to verify their identity, how to easily get/buy $8 worth of GB
I think the idea behind this is to only refer people you know and trust. It's not meant to advertise on a website, it's meant to get Real Life people to join.
And this way the new user gets to actually see his Byteball wallet in action for the first time.

I can create a thread in Currency exchange to sell new users 12 MBYTE to start. Would there be any demand for this? I'd be happy to exchange funds for 12 MBYTE at Bittrex to help out new users.
The main problem with this is Bitcoin fees are too high to buy such a small amount though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

bad,  bad idea. $12 net income may be attractive to the lowest social stratum in crypto community, consisting of the poor and unemployed.  They will dump it at once and forget about Byteball. Decent ppl who may support platform will never tag identity. Very displeased indeed.

I don't even care that much about revealing identity, but I agree with you many will. For me I'm just not jumping through hoops to get $12 of something that is not even very spendable. I'm not saying it's the worst idea, but...
Birkensekt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

How many single wallets i can verify by myself? I think, i have to pay always 8$, but get only once signup bonus. Is it right?

One identity = one hash = one single reward.

Its not about the reward, if i have two divices and i don't want a multi sig wallet, it its possible to verify both without reward? Can i verify as many single wallets as i want, of course without reward?
IckyYak22871

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

bad,  bad idea. $12 net income may be attractive to the lowest social stratum in crypto community, consisting of the poor and unemployed.  They will dump it at once and forget about Byteball. Decent ppl who may support platform will never tag identity. Very displeased indeed.

But Byteball will never forget about them! MWHAHAHAHA!!!
IckyYak22871

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

How many single wallets i can verify by myself? I think, i have to pay always 8$, but get only once signup bonus. Is it right?

Its not about the reward, if i have two divices and i don't want a multi sig wallet, it its possible to verify both without reward? Can i verify as many single wallets as i want, of course without reward?

Yes. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.msg28440014#msg28440014

EDIT: And I think, it would fair not to charge additional $8 for verification of additional addresses.
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Yes you can verify as many single address wallet (only) as you want (without reward but with fee).
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

Has anyone been buying Blackbytes?  Have you been able to use the Blackbytes?

I'm thinking of loading up.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

You can buy some on http://beeb-bot.com

It is mainly speculative as there is no real world usage as far as I know.
bottacoin

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

*** More than 100GB traded on BinaryBalls ***

Global trading stats since launch date of 2017-11-13 :

• Contracts made: 4000
  • MBytes traded: 100948
  • Winning contracts: 2176
  • Global payout rate: 97%

And the top 3 best rush traders :

• Rank 1: RBAMD7 (330 MBytes 24h net profit with 5 contracts)
  • Rank 2: 7RV7CY (318 MBytes 24h net profit with 9 contracts)
  • Rank 3: VJ5OES (315 MBytes 24h net profit with 15 contracts)

Will you manage to be on the best rush traders list ?

https://byteball.fr/bandeau.png

BinaryBalls.com
1st Binary Options Trading Platform with Byteball Bytes

muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

I have migrated all my Bitcoins to a Segwit address. But now I can not claim GBYTE with my BTC balance? Right?
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

I have migrated all my Bitcoins to a Segwit address. But now I can not claim GBYTE with my BTC balance? Right?

Right, you cant get them with segwit address. And you cant claim retroactively.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

I bought a huge pile, they are just so cheap.
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Right, you cant get them with segwit address. And you cant claim retroactively.
Will that be implemented in the near future? And please check out https://byteroll.com/. It is not reachable the whole day. Seems like webserver crashed.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

RaiBlocks, IOTA and the Undervalued Byteball

To help fix blockchain issues, new technologies are emerging on the market, known as data acyclic graph systems (DAG). New cryptocurrencies have emerged, such as IOTA, RailBlocks and Byteball. The systems upon which these currencies are based allow users to further leverage the potential of the technology.

Byteball has a lot of benefits.

To find out more about it read: https://coinidol.com/raiblocks-iota-and-undervalued-byteball/

atlas21

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

RaiBlocks, IOTA and the Undervalued Byteball

To help fix blockchain issues, new technologies are emerging on the market, known as data acyclic graph systems (DAG). New cryptocurrencies have emerged, such as IOTA, RailBlocks and Byteball. The systems upon which these currencies are based allow users to further leverage the potential of the technology.

Byteball has a lot of benefits.

To find out more about it read: https://coinidol.com/raiblocks-iota-and-undervalued-byteball/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/334/900_900_1/3344bb9251891ed7a21efc84df8bfd9b.jpg

i thought DAG stood for: Directed Acyclic Graph.

Made me not want to read the article...
Freefactomizer

Activity: 346
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

I won't comment your social racism but what you call highest social stratum already got a lot of GB through airdrop so everything is fine. And it's easy to create 2 wallets on the same device, one with an attested profile and one anonymous.

🏀 - ⚾ - ⚽ - ❄ - 🏈 -  Obyte Sport Betting Bot - 🏀 - ⚾ - ⚽ - ❄ - 🏈
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: