Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 [893] 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233948 times)
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

"TOM CRIDLAND PUBLIC RELATIONS LIMITED"

Dissolved on 27 June 2017

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09996977

Is that the PR company you are talking about? Wada foc Huh?

Probably this one...

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08850233

Looks like there were multiple corporations set up for him and a few of them have since been dissolved. Not unusual at all. I have multiple companies (many just holding companies) and some now file nil returns and others have been dissolved because they no longer fit into the corporate structure that suits my needs.

So IMO nothing to see here. Certainly not enough evidence to FUD.

"We are super excited that we have signed a contract with our first PR agency, Tom Cridland Public Relations."

One must know what he has signed with who.

Anyway, better anything than no PR.

I agree, better anything than no PR. I would note that your quote doesn't say "Tom Cridland Public Relations Limited", which is the dissolved company. Brands and business lines live on even after original corporations are dissolved. Which is why people often submit the term "operating as" or "o/a" when filing with tax authorities.

We are entering into subtility :-)

After a few searchs on the net it shows that Tom Cridland main business is "The World's Number 1 Sustainable Fashion Brand" (a clothing company) https://www.tomcridland.com/

This is the non disolved company you pointed to (by the way has a very good press coverage with regard to his main business).

And he founded its own PR agency because "When PR Failed This Designer, He Launched His Own Agency"  (end 2015)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cherylsnappconner/2015/12/12/when-pr-failed-uk-designer-tom-cridland-he-launched-his-own-agency/#67f2aea55308 (we are talking about ""TOM CRIDLAND PUBLIC RELATIONS LIMITED").

This company has been disolved in june 2017.

I am not spreading the FUD. It looks that this guy is a talentous guy that successfuly launched his own business (clothing) with a very good press coverage (good PR). Then he decided to diversify into PR and founded an other dedicated company. For some reason it looks that he decided to stop PR at some point then today he is back in the PR business through promoting Byteball.

OK Tom, feel welcome. Just wishing success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

If you're not buying a coin with a real product and use case that just works, only ~1yr old with tech that has foundations last and be successful well into the future, you're probably only ever going to buy ICOs and reap the rewards of that "strategy".

Not even going to mention its @ 0.025 and < 150m cap. Won't mention that at all.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
Merited by estenity (1)

Sorry if the following has already been shared but it's good to see that the Cryptopia Byteball wallet looks up and running right now. It took a while but eventually they solved it.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:46:39 AM

You hire the guy as campaign manager. Look like the guy is a shit. He judged the selection without a uniform criteria.
Hello xlcus,

Do you know what I found about you? I have spent a couple of seconds to scan your post history, which is clearly shows that you are one of shitty Ledgendary in the forum. Most of your threads are one-line, or two-line, and their contents are completely shit. That is why Theymos launched merit system to control more shitty users to rank up to Ledgendary rank.
By the way, congratulations for fortunately move up to the highest rank in the forum by publishing shit-show.
This is why yahoo62278 rejected you to join Byteball signature campaign. I think yahoo62278 has done good work as Byteball signature campaign's manager.

Which kind of post is meaningful?

If not a skilled dev, can you expect your posts will help the development of the crypto-currency?
You think your two/three lines posts are good? No! Just the same shit!

The purpose of signature campaign is to spread the words on Byteball (or ads) around effectively. If you judge and pre-selcet the bounty hunters, you should write them down in the OP rules. "I think your profile is shit" is NOT right and fair for those bounty hunters.

You said the guy yahoo62278 did a good job, please help explain this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162547.msg32815387#msg32815387

Tell me the reason why the selected accounts are NOT shit:
Kul0n:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1307562
He has only posts on the local topic.

Dalazar:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1338388
He has no single post since 8th March, till your bounty.
Hhugh

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

You hire the guy as campaign manager. Look like the guy is a shit. He judged the selection without a uniform criteria.
Hello xlcus,

Do you know what I found about you? I have spent a couple of seconds to scan your post history, which is clearly shows that you are one of shitty Ledgendary in the forum. Most of your threads are one-line, or two-line, and their contents are completely shit. That is why Theymos launched merit system to control more shitty users to rank up to Ledgendary rank.
By the way, congratulations for fortunately move up to the highest rank in the forum by publishing shit-show.
This is why yahoo62278 rejected you to join Byteball signature campaign. I think yahoo62278 has done good work as Byteball signature campaign's manager.

If not a skilled dev, can you expect your posts will help the development of the crypto-currency?

The purpose of signature campaign is to spread the words on Byteball (or ads) around effectively. If you judge and pre-selcet the bounty hunters, you should write them down in the OP rules. "I think your profile is shit" is NOT right and fair for those bounty hunters.

Kul0n:

Dalazar:

No offence but I'd have to agree with tbct_mt2 on this one in that yahoo62278 is doing a good job and I'd support the decision to reject your application. 

Case in point is this post you made. Based on this comment you've either never heard of the most popular international crypto exchange in the world and are asking others to do your research, or you are being disingenuous and are posting shit just to get your post count up. Either way it doesn't look good.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1518497.msg32293554#msg32293554
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

Hello xlcus,

Kul0n:

Dalazar:

No offence but I'd have to agree with tbct_mt2 on this one in that yahoo62278 is doing a good job and I'd support the decision to reject your application. 

Case in point is this post you made. Based on this comment you've either never heard of the most popular international crypto exchange in the world and are asking others to do your research, or you are being disingenuous and are posting shit just to get your post count up. Either way it doesn't look good.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1518497.msg32293554#msg32293554

First of all, I didn't apply the Byteball bounty campaign.

Secondly, you should explain the questions I posted to prove the yahoo62278 is correct. I just saw the problem and post here. And I didn't check more. But I think more than those two guys in the spreadsheet have "shit" (sorry for the frequent words, but it is cited from the post of yahoo62278) profiles. Having no idea why they can be selected.

Thirdly, you assert me that I am noob according to one of my posts. That's insane as you totally mistake my point. I doubt a huge exchange like Binance won't be a big thing and help a bit for a coin (only pump and dump), while the good development only can give the intrinsic and increasing value. I have accounts and trade on most of popular exchanges.

And my last point is that the judgement of a guy according to the length of posts is ridiculous. I am a trader and investor. But I have my own job. I have few time everyday to read through the threads and post the feedback. I stay in this thread as I am an investor of over hundred of Gbytes. I care about the development and the market.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:33:04 AM

Thirdly, you assert me that I am noob according to one of my posts. That's insane as you totally mistake my point. I doubt a huge exchange like Binance won't be a big thing and help a bit for a coin (only pump and dump), while the good development only can give the intrinsic and increasing value. I have accounts and trade on most of popular exchanges.

And my last point is that the judgement of a guy according to the length of posts is ridiculous. I am a trader and investor. But I have my own job. I have few time everyday to read through the threads and post the feedback. I stay in this thread as I am an investor of over hundred of Gbytes. I care about the development and the market.
Hi dude,
I remember that you actually applied to the Byteball sig camp. I don't have time to check whether you deleted your thread or not. In fact, your post history shows completely shit show, not one of your threads as you said.
Long threads don't equal to high quality ones, but one line threads definitely shit ones. And users posted over 90% of his/ her threads in one-line are totally shit posters. You can deny the fact.
Please stop showing us your shit again, and enjoy your Hero rank.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

Hi dude,
I remember that you actually applied to the Byteball sig camp. I don't have time to check whether you deleted your thread or not. In fact, your post history shows completely shit show, not one of your threads as you said.
Long threads don't equal to high quality ones, but one line threads definitely shit ones. And users posted over 90% of his/ her threads in one-line are totally shit posters. You can deny the fact.
Please stop showing us your shit again, and enjoy your Hero rank.

So that's the shit part of yours. I NEVER applied the Byteball signature campaign as I have already had one (Medichain). The change to another bounty will make me loss the previous effort on Medichain bounty. So I DIDN'T apply the Byteball campaign.

My doubt for the bounty campaign is due to my willing for the good progress of Byteball. I am one of the investors. I hope the manager won't sucks the good willingness of bounty campaign.

You assert me: "I remember that you actually applied to the Byteball sig camp." Any evidence? None! It's just your own judgement on me. It is the same as yahoo62278:"I think your profile is shit". However, I ask why the accepted accounts are NOT shit profiles. No answer from yahoo62278 and you! You both avoid to answer this SIMPLE question. Can you answer me why those guys can be accepted? They also only have their posts ONE-LINE!

I can also write long posts. But for me, it has no sense. I am an investor, but not a post-er.

You think your several-line posts are valuable. But they have no more sense.
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

"TOM CRIDLAND PUBLIC RELATIONS LIMITED"

Dissolved on 27 June 2017

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09996977

Is that the PR company you are talking about? Wada foc Huh?

Probably this one...

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08850233

Looks like there were multiple corporations set up for him and a few of them have since been dissolved. Not unusual at all. I have multiple companies (many just holding companies) and some now file nil returns and others have been dissolved because they no longer fit into the corporate structure that suits my needs.

So IMO nothing to see here. Certainly not enough evidence to FUD.

"We are super excited that we have signed a contract with our first PR agency, Tom Cridland Public Relations."

One must know what he has signed with who.

Anyway, better anything than no PR.

As   expectations   for change toward a more recognizable Byteball placed in PR  is much too high   I wonder why the company in question had been selected, as it seems  to be the worst of the worst option.
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

I have been in crypto since 2013, and I never took seriously any post from someone with a Bitcointalk signature.... period.   Actually, I tend to ignore those posts, since they have to make their quotas...
What is this. 9 activities, 10 posts and 100 merits. I even can not see this guy merit history. It's weird.

It is really weird. A newbie with 10 posts has 100 merits. I checked all his ten posts. None of his posts has rewarded with merit.
What's the rule of the merit system? Is it buggy?
If some newbie with old register age will have merits, that will be very unfair for the newcomers.
xlcus
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

I have been in crypto since 2013, and I never took seriously any post from someone with a Bitcointalk signature.... period.   Actually, I tend to ignore those posts, since they have to make their quotas...

Dude, the philosophy for each one is not the same.

For me, the bounty rewards is not the main purpose (The annual bounty reward won't be larger than the DAILY price fluctuation of my owned coins). However, it forces me to log in bct and follow topics and projects. It will help update me the news of some (old and new) projects. It will help me make decision which coin I should invest for long-term.
Alcibiades Agnes

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:52:31 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:39:04 PM by Alcibiades Agnes

Domain Email Wallet, I would call it. I did register an email and it actually works. I type my email and click send, and bytes went directly to my other wallet. This is way way an advanced  step. What can be better than byteball.
I tried to withdraw some bytes form bittrex using the email, but it is not working yet, I hope in the future is abilable.
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

Can there be an easy way for converting BlackByteballs in to Byteballs?
We read about the bot straight in the customer which allow someone transform
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

There are two bots which enable you to exchange blackbytes for bytes and vice-versa. You can read about them in the Wiki : https://wiki.byteball.org/Blackbytes#Bots.

acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

There are two bots which enable you to exchange blackbytes for bytes and vice-versa. You can read about them in the Wiki : https://wiki.byteball.org/Blackbytes#Bots.

Can you tell me where is your signature from? Is there a thread? Looks nice and in the future I might wear because I loved byteball from day one
alex_mercer

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

Can you tell me where is your signature from? Is there a thread? Looks nice and in the future I might wear because I loved byteball from day one

We are going to reward users who help spread the word about Byteball and starting a signature campaign on this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162547.0

The campaign will be paid from the undistributed funds.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:43:58 AM

It is really weird. A newbie with 10 posts has 100 merits. I checked all his ten posts. None of his posts has rewarded with merit.
What's the rule of the merit system? Is it buggy?
If some newbie with old register age will have merits, that will be very unfair for the newcomers.
Not too weird. It seems that the account was sold recently. Then new account holder delete most of past threads, which resulted in postcount significant fall to ten. However, I guess before deleting the account rank is Full Member and was allocated 100 merits at the point of merit system launch. What seems to be unfair is (and maybe a bug of current system) the account should lose all of their merits because its current rank is Newbie.
tonych (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:37:38 AM
Merited by Random-String-Symphony (4)

We are building tools for ICOs on BB platform: they have ICO bot, they have an easy-to-use wallet that supports any tokens, they have KYC, they have non-US attestation, they have conditional payments for risk-free trades.  And now, they also have liquidity.

Exchange bot is launched and added to the Bot Store.

It is powered by smart contracts, hence there is no way that the exchange operator can run away with your money.  Source code https://github.com/byteball/byteball-exchange

For traditional exchanges, the RPC API https://github.com/byteball/headless-byteball/wiki/Running-RPC-service is updated to support listing any Byteball-issued token.

Full story: https://medium.com/byteball/byteball-exchange-bot-78c8154f4e6a

Simplicity is beauty
hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

is there an signautre bounty online ??
how im join ??
Dino Platform

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

The algorithm looks cool!
Pages: « 1 ... 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 [893] 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: