Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233953 times)
tarmo888

Activity: 563
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 09:53:37 PM

tarmo888, can you tell me which app was used to create the roadmap? [Obyte [GRANT], Page 5] (I would be very grateful).

I think it's Microsoft Project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonych (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 10:09:39 PM

... However the team has to make an effort to boost liquidity, Bittrex is not enough and many of us are unhappy with it. I would like to find  Kucoin as an option to trade.

Sorry that I didn't post in this thread for some time. We are still collecting bids for an exchange listing pool. The participants will be able to buy GBYTEs from Obyte Foundation at market price and the funds will be used to pay for exchange listing. So far, we have 16 bids totalling $257k-$560k (many people indicated a wide range and they are prepared to buy more if we list on a bigger exchange). Those who want to contribute, please pm me.

More details are on discord https://discord.com/channels/534371689996222485/544817574341246987/819956710898401360

Simplicity is beauty
tonych (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 10:17:06 PM

Obyte has been listed on State of the DApps:

https://www.stateofthedapps.com/spotlights/obyte-distributed-ledger-live-enabling-faster-transactions

https://www.stateofthedapps.com/platforms/obyte

Simplicity is beauty
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 01:33:48 AM

Did the Obyte team send any request to DefiPulse to list Obyte on that website?

I hope the team can contact DefiPulse and fill in the application form to try listing Obyte on the main page and on DeFi list

... However the team has to make an effort to boost liquidity, Bittrex is not enough and many of us are unhappy with it. I would like to find  Kucoin as an option to trade.

Sorry that I didn't post in this thread for some time. We are still collecting bids for an exchange listing pool. The participants will be able to buy GBYTEs from Obyte Foundation at market price and the funds will be used to pay for exchange listing. So far, we have 16 bids totalling $257k-$560k (many people indicated a wide range and they are prepared to buy more if we list on a bigger exchange). Those who want to contribute, please pm me.

More details are on discord https://discord.com/channels/534371689996222485/544817574341246987/819956710898401360
New exchanges will be a big news for Obyte that is a good project but has very little volume on exchanges. Traditional exchanges are priorities but do you think of Decentralize Finance platforms yet? They have very high volume in past months. Any solution to bring Obyte to ERC-20 or BSC DeFi platforms? Any solution to build a brige for swap cross chains?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tonych (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 12:24:36 PM

Did the Obyte team send any request to DefiPulse to list Obyte on that website?

I hope the team can contact DefiPulse and fill in the application form to try listing Obyte on the main page and on DeFi list

We did. Didn't hear back.

New exchanges will be a big news for Obyte that is a good project but has very little volume on exchanges. Traditional exchanges are priorities but do you think of Decentralize Finance platforms yet? They have very high volume in past months. Any solution to bring Obyte to ERC-20 or BSC DeFi platforms? Any solution to build a brige for swap cross chains?

Already building a bridge. A truly decentralized one.

Simplicity is beauty
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 01:04:55 PM

500% is a pretty real figure if you know what to do. A good exchange, paired with a few marketing activities and you should be fine, (for example, prizes for trading volumes or a thoughtful drop under the auspices of the exchange). I recently looked at the list of coins listed on Binance, and I can say that Obyte looks pretty good against the background of most of them.
Those DeFi tokens will need 4 or 5 years to be good as same as Obyte now. Higher price does not mean they are better than Obyte.

Btway, if you look at these criteria [Binance Listing Tips], you will understand what I mean when I say that Obyte is pretty good.
Thank you. I did not know that article from CZ and after I read it, I feel that CZ and Binance open to list coin and token. Just file application and documents that show Obyte is a good project. If the team can cooperate with Binance (CZ shills some advice in that article), I think Obyte will have good probability to be listed on Binance.

Binance Smart Chain and BNB can be keys. However, there are other chains on other exchanges (HECO from Huobi) and the team can consider too.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 04:10:03 PM

Btway, if you look at these criteria [Binance Listing Tips], you will understand what I mean when I say that Obyte is pretty good.
Thank you. I did not know that article from CZ and after I read it, I feel that CZ and Binance open to list coin and token. Just file application and documents that show Obyte is a good project. If the team can cooperate with Binance (CZ shills some advice in that article), I think Obyte will have good probability to be listed on Binance.

Binance Smart Chain and BNB can be keys. However, there are other chains on other exchanges (HECO from Huobi) and the team can consider too.

Obyte meets 2 of these: proven team, useful project.
But fails at "large user base".
We want good coins. It’s simple, and every coin is different. In general, we like coins with a proven team, useful product, and large user base. We don’t have any hard requirements, as any requirement we publish will likely be reverse engineered.

Tip 20: Focus on user adoption. If you have a large number of users, your product has value. That’s the easiest to measure.

This basically means, the smaller your user base is the more money they want. If it's huge user base then they might even consider to list for free. Obyte never had ICO to have money to pay for expensive listing fees. Obyte doesn't have large user base either, so that's why Obyte is not very attractive for Binance.
We donate all listing fees to Binance Charity Foundation, an 100% transparent charity tracked on the blockchain.

Tip 24: There is no fixed number. Just propose a number you are comfortable with. Show your willingness to contribute to social impact.

But as Tony said earlier, we are asking the community to submit the bids they are willing to do, so we could sell part of the undistributed funds for listing on  some more affordable big exchange.

Obyte was once on Community Coin of the Month vote, but we did not came first https://twitter.com/ObyteOrg/status/1034264461106970624
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 7770

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 07:33:58 PM

This basically means, the smaller your user base is the more money they want. If it's huge user base then they might even consider to list for free. Obyte never had ICO to have money to pay for expensive listing fees. Obyte doesn't have large user base either, so that's why Obyte is not very attractive for Binance. Obyte was once on Community Coin of the Month vote, but we did not came first https://twitter.com/ObyteOrg/status/1034264461106970624
As far as I know, this was the case before, but now Binance often makes exceptions. After all, as I understand it, after Obyte came to Binance's field of vision, there were no more attempts to contact the listing team? Do not forget that Binance is partly a promoter itself, so even a good project with a small audience has every chance. Moreover, as I said above, Obyte has already come into view, since Binance would not put up a project that does not meet their criteria for voting. So I think it's worth going back to this possibility, at least thinking about it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 04:57:05 AM

Obyte was once on Community Coin of the Month vote, but we did not came first https://twitter.com/ObyteOrg/status/1034264461106970624
It sucks when Cortex (CTXC) was chosen and listed on Binance. That is a very bad altcoin and can not compare to Obyte.

Most older coins have barely reached their previous ATH, Obyte has not because it went very high at then dropped a lot, so those 500% gains are mostly from new DeFi and NFT garbage, which some of them won't even exist in 2 years.
Very true. People have been in the crazy game with DeFi tokens since 2020. I believe many of them are crypto newbies but I won't surprise when many of old crypto investors join DeFi game. They are greed and don't consider of what will come when bear market comes.

2 years after every big bull market, shit altcoins are dead projects. The market proves it and big list in coinmarketcap can show how many potential projects became dead ones very fast.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
icopress
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 08:20:49 PM

2 years after every big bull market, shit altcoins are dead projects. The market proves it and big list in coinmarketcap can show how many potential projects became dead ones very fast.
I see no reason to delve into statistics, but the percentage of infrastructure projects is extremely small both in 2018 and in 2021. As for the solution of Obyte's problems, and further survival, I would like to propose to go through the checklist, (maybe I could help too, it would be great if it was a publicly available file). I am still inclined to think that all existing problems can be solved within a month or two. The conditions are now quite favorable, considering that no one has high expectations from Obyte, no one puts pressure on the team, and no one in the community creates a FUD.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 10:45:00 PM

I see no reason to delve into statistics, but the percentage of infrastructure projects is extremely small both in 2018 and in 2021. As for the solution of Obyte's problems, and further survival, I would like to propose to go through the checklist, (maybe I could help too, it would be great if it was a publicly available file). I am still inclined to think that all existing problems can be solved within a month or two. The conditions are now quite favorable, considering that no one has high expectations from Obyte, no one puts pressure on the team, and no one in the community creates a FUD.

What checklist?

Luckily, Obyte is not dead because it is still being developed further https://github.com/byteball Obyte has built every imagine tool that developers could need to build their dapps on top of it.
Obyte Bytes (GBYTE) are just extremely undervalued, which means that spendings from undistributed funds have to be more conservative https://stats.obyte.org/Top100Richest.php
Even as little as 10x the current price would probably make the markets more active and create more demand and FOMO for them.
Currently, there isn't even enough people to provide liquidity on sell side because nobody want to sell so low.
When there is less FUD then there is less hype too, so FUD will probably return once there is more hype.

It's quite absurd that project which is as capable as Ethereum, but doesn't have the problems that Ethereum has and has been running since 2016, has as low marketcap as 25 million USD. GBYTE price should be worth 50-150 times more.
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 10:46:31 AM

~

Just realized recently that  April is coming  and  we have only  one month left to the end of  reward distribution for liquidity providers. Will this programme be extended for the next months? I think Obyte would benefit from its prolongation, preferably to the end of the year,  as community needs  pools created by "fat cats" who might invest into platform.

There is no end date yet, end of April is just another date when it will be re-evaluated, whether it should be continued or not. Just like it was decided in December to continue.
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 06:29:27 PM

If you are wondering, what is the total worth of all the assets on your wallet address, one of the Obyte community member made this tool https://digitalnerds.github.io/obyte-address-assets/

More about it on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/obyte/comments/mhv33d/lookup_value_of_all_obyte_assets/
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 01:09:29 PM

Keep in mind that we are still introducing the long-term Obyte Trading Rewards Program on Bittrex and Bit-Z!💰

3 steps:
1️⃣ Register on Bittrex (https://global.bittrex.com/) or Bit-Z(https://www.bitz.ai/)
2️⃣ Get your API Key (https://trade.obyte.org/) and Secret with read-only access
3️⃣ Join (https://trade.obyte.org/me/rewards) the rewards program with your API Key and Secret
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 01:39:30 PM

If you are wondering, what is the total worth of all the assets on your wallet address, one of the Obyte community member made this tool https://digitalnerds.github.io/obyte-address-assets/

More about it on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/obyte/comments/mhv33d/lookup_value_of_all_obyte_assets/

Wow, thanks to this cool tool I have managed to find one of tonych addresses . Strangely for me it holds at the moment  as little as ~392 Gbytebut plenty of GRGB and GRB. How did I find it? I just look for top address which holds tonnes of TONY. Looks like he uses this address to manage his DeFi tokens, there are tonnes of them there, just check 3Y24IXW57546PQAPQ2SXYEPEDNX4KC6Y

There are more holders of TONY, that doesn't mean anything. TONY tokens can be bought there https://oswap.io/#/add-liquidity/JEDK6OUYXM6UBNX6NC6RAZJ7757CIWWE
More telling fact is that this address has Estonian e-residency email and Steem attestation https://obyte.io/@3Y24IXW57546PQAPQ2SXYEPEDNX4KC6Y

This was once posted on Discord #defi-projects channel:
There is a relatively new fundraising method that has become popular in DeFi space lately: ILO - initial liquidity offering. You can easily use this method on Obyte already now, and all you need is Oswap, nothing else.

I used the same method not for fundraising but to create a personal token TONY:
- I created a new asset through https://obyte.app/
- assigned a name to it through the decentralized token registry: https://tokens.ooo/TONY
- created a GBYTE-TONY pool on Oswap
- added 1 GBYTE and all my TONYs to the pool

Initially, the pool had 1 GBYTE and 1,000,000 TONY and TONY price was 0.000001 GBYTE. As people buy TONY, its price rises. I bought the first 150,000 TONY and its price is now 0.000001389 GBYTE. If you try to buy all TONYs from the pool, the price will go to infinity Smiley.

I hold the shares of the liquidity pool on Oswap, so I can earn from fees when users buy or sell TONY through the pool. Also the shares appreciate when TONY token appreciates, I could sell or redeem the shares if I wanted to fundraise.

Now, just for fun:
1. buy some TONY while it's cheap and pump it to the sky Smiley
2. create a personal token for you and your puppy
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 02:20:07 PM

There are more holders of TONY, that doesn't mean anything. TONY tokens can be bought there https://oswap.io/#/add-liquidity/JEDK6OUYXM6UBNX6NC6RAZJ7757CIWWE
More telling fact is that this address has Estonian e-residency email and Steem attestation https://obyte.io/@3Y24IXW57546PQAPQ2SXYEPEDNX4KC6Y

e-residency email tells nothing, anyone can get this. Yeah, TONY tokens can be bought by anyone but I doubt anyone’s ever bought something that has any value. What happened with Distribution  #24?  It’s been over an hour of the scheduled distribution time -2021-04-07 12:00:00 (GMT) - but relevant Gbyte are still missing  my wallet. Edit: received with ~2 hrs delay.

E-residency email tells a lot, maybe you should read more about how Estonian e-residency and email attestation works. You can start from there and then follow the links:
https://blog.obyte.org/distribution-to-verified-emails-and-sending-cryptocurrency-to-email-episode-ii-cb955fe19d7e
https://blog.obyte.org/new-methods-for-identity-verification-3d5045287533

Are you suggesting it can be some other person? It has same legal name as Tony's legal name and you get e-residency by doing the KYC in Estonian Embassy in many countries https://obyte.org/legal

It was not my assumption that it's Tony's address, but fact that it's Tony's address because I know how Estonian e-residency works. Also, the same address has posted many base AAs on the network, this can also been seen on obyte.io explorer. This info has NOT been secret.

Again, assuming someone's identity based on the tokens they hold is slippery slope, TONY tokens are on 8 addresses, but obviously you didn't check that.
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 03:36:24 PM

Why so huge surge in price, almost 70% up? I tried to find  the news that would in potential to trigger the current rise but failed to find any. There is a rumor that Obyte has to target kucoin, is that true? Anyway I don't think the price increase of Gbyte could make  liquidity providers happy right now. They are losing money in their pools. Gbyte, go back to $20.

Don't know any rumors about any exchange, but the suggested exchanges where GBYTE could be listed is public information https://preview.mailerlite.com/r3q4a1

Only liquidity providers who provide liquidity with GBYTE might have some loses if they don't rebalance the pools, other non-GBYTE liquidity providers are not affected.

I wouldn't wish lower price, the price should be even higher, so less GBYTE would be needed for stablecoin reserves. Fair GBYTE price would be between $3000 and $6000.
icopress
Legendary

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 03:43:22 PM

Today, when I saw the price, my feelings were rather mixed, (in the sense that I could not decide whether to be happy or sad because I bought less Obyte than I would like). It is also quite possible that a group of people professionally engaged in speculating on altcoins looked through the list of all the coins that have not yet reached their peak and made a bet on Obyte.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 06:13:46 PM

Today, when I saw the price, my feelings were rather mixed, (in the sense that I could not decide whether to be happy or sad because I bought less Obyte than I would like). It is also quite possible that a group of people professionally engaged in speculating on altcoins looked through the list of all the coins that have not yet reached their peak and made a bet on Obyte.

And they doesn't seem to be using trading rewards because net buys are quite low this weeks, all the rewards for longs are distributed among those who have signed up there and hodling their new buys https://trade.obyte.org/payouts
ScamViruS

Activity: 1736
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 06:51:41 PM

Why so huge surge in price, almost 70% up? I tried to find  the news that would in potential to trigger the current rise but failed to find any. There is a rumor that Obyte has to target kucoin, is that true? Anyway I don't think the price increase of Gbyte could make  liquidity providers happy right now. They are losing money in their pools. Gbyte, go back to $20.

Pumping a coin by making rumors, this is common in the crypto market. Most of the pumps and dumps in the crypto market are based on rumors. I also tried a lot to see if there were any new updates, but nothing was found. If rumors spread on the kucoin list, if this coin is pumped, it will not pump for a long time. Because with short term hype no coin can hold up trend for long. And if the rumors come true, it could be a positive thing.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: