Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App  (Read 72359 times)
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:27:16 PM

Hi Dev,
interesting idea. Glad that you already have a finished product with a fairly large audience. What markets do you plan to develop in 2018, which countries?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wujiiih

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

Is the android app super slow today??

Yeah it seems to be really slow.. I guess it's because we are getting more and more users since everyone wants to participate in the airdrop! Which of course is a good sign! Wink

Hi Dev,
interesting idea. Glad that you already have a finished product with a fairly large audience. What markets do you plan to develop in 2018, which countries?

I'd like to know as well. LoMoStar will publish full version of white paper in English this weekend, I hope we are able to get more information about this project from the white paper.
Our community had Q&A session with CEO yesterday. It will be published this weekend as well. I personally hope that they would update their website as soon as possible, even though it was "rebranded" in October. It needs to be polished. Currently it does not give good first impression about the project.

By the way
If you want, join LoMoStar's telegram: t.me/lomocoin

Swapster

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:54:48 PM

In regards to my thoughts on previous post, I am new to the iOS app, so some of my observations may not be correct, especially in regards to how the follow/unfollow works, vitality, etc. Still figuring it out.

The other thing I noticed is on the World View, the red envelopes were mostly empty after a day (everybody took the free coins). This is good... but, it will take time to get both more people on the app and more free coins from people marketing whatever they are promoting.

A bug... my total balance on the "Me" tab seems to work, but when I collect a free coins from Red Envelopes, the total balance is always incorrect. Not sure what that is about.

Big picture:

Alt coin investors (us) typically invest in projects that don't have any working technology, just promises, white papers and roadmaps. So, you gotta give it to LomoStar for bringing all the pieces needed to the table. Needs time to polish what they have. Definitely on a good path because everything is there; blockchain/wallet, website, exchange and smart phone apps. Early days, plenty of work to do... but we know this is going in the right direction.

Victorio

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

Here's hoping xstar can strike an agreement with PBoC. CNY/LMC would make my life.
I would not expect any CNY pair for cryptocurrency within the next 3-6 months. That is the time needed to draw and adopt regulatory framework.
The Chinese authorities came down hard on cryptocurrency exchanges, now we don't have any CNY pair and most Chinese exchanges moved into more liberal jurisdictions.

regecide1

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:44:38 PM

Here's hoping xstar can strike an agreement with PBoC. CNY/LMC would make my life.
I would not expect any CNY pair for cryptocurrency within the next 3-6 months. That is the time needed to draw and adopt regulatory framework.
The Chinese authorities came down hard on cryptocurrency exchanges, now we don't have any CNY pair and most Chinese exchanges moved into more liberal jurisdictions.

Yes, that is why I am hoping!

It's been about 2-3 months now. We should be hearing from them soon
Swapster

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:40:53 PM

Here's hoping LomoStar will pack their bags and get out of China.... Hong Kong is more crypto friendly.
Swapster

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:48:42 PM

I agree on website... needs to be seriously polished. It is first impression.

Go look at other projects. PIVX is a decent website.

But, the app really needs the most attention since it is where non-tech people are going to be. That audience is critical to the entire project.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:00:51 AM

tomorrow goes English Whitepaper
wujiiih

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:09:41 PM

Sirius had a Q&A session with the CEO!!
Read about it from here:
https://medium.com/@SiriusLMC/q-a-with-xiong-lijian-ceo-of-lomostar-7fa141e084b3

wujiiih

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:24:41 PM

Hi! The white paper will be most likely available on Monday!
The team wants to ensure it is perfect since it's really important that everyone will understand what it is about! Wink
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:57:30 PM

great news! waiting whitepaper and invest more next week!
Swapster

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:21:41 AM

LMC should get listed on Cryptopia... volume is picking up there, and a good backup to Bittrex. 2.25 BTC is current price for basic listing.
alexF2007

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:49:12 AM

The LomoStar website is so simple, with no road map, development team and vision of the project. Look at the website of Etherium, Litecoin, Dash and you will see this. To grow, LomoStar has to do a lot of things, including the need to redesign the Website as well as upgrade the features of LMC coins such as LMC ... LMC team wishes to succeed.
wujiiih

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:01:01 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 03:12:01 PM by wujiiih

Yeah.. Many people has complained about the website. It is currently turn-off for the new investors.
However they are working on it. The question is when though.

This is from today's Q&A session with Zou, CMO of LoMoStar
The answers might sound weird due to google translator, haha!  Cheesy
Question
Are you going to update the website? Is there a time frame when we can expect the updated roadmap with future goals?

Answer
I want to update everything, our team work overnight. Believe me, it's harder to update your product than it is to send out one or two news stories. Sometimes I am confused, many people in the industry just keep planning, news, participation in the meeting, but where exactly is their product? Have you used it? Our product has been updated to 2.0, has launched a real airdrop. I can hardly imagine how much the LMC is undervalued. When the tide recedes and some reveal their underwear, you know how far LMC has gone and how much more money

If you want to read more about today's Q&A session: https://www.reddit.com/r/lomocoin/comments/7it70t/spontaneous_miniqa_with_cmo_on_telegram_when_he/

Zou has a good point. LoMoStar is currently focusing in the product and tech rather than marketing thus many investors are not aware of LoMoStar. And many people are not willing to invest in LMC due to poor website. But once the product and tech is fully ready they will start with their marketing. I don't know much about the future. I just know one thing which is they'll start their marketing campaigns February in China. Hopefully they are able to release their roadmap as well to attract new investors. I guess the white paper might have some sort of roadmap as well. It will be available within two days, I guess?

LMC should get listed on Cryptopia... volume is picking up there, and a good backup to Bittrex. 2.25 BTC is current price for basic listing.
They apparently are approaching exchanges. But the question is again, like with the website, when?

Question
Zou. Please request to register on a large exchange. That is the best marketing. Exponentially more app users

Answer
We are approaching major exchanges
wujiiih

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:30:03 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 07:39:44 PM by wujiiih

Sirius had a Q&A session with the CEO!!
Read about it from here:
https://medium.com/@SiriusLMC/q-a-with-xiong-lijian-ceo-of-lomostar-7fa141e084b3

If LoMoStar is able to do everything what CEO claims then LoMoStar is currently the most undervalued coin out there. I'd say that LoMoStar would be easily in top 20 or 30 in market cap rank.
Let's hope this project starts to take off! A few people are saying that LoMoStar might shoot up like NEO and Walton did. Which is indeed possible if LoMoStar can achieve the CEO's vision. IF, IF, IF
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:01:38 PM

guys, if you think that Lomo is a good choice then you can vote  Wink

https://ltd0.com/vote-for-best-investment
Pilar

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:52:07 PM

LMC is one of my favourite projects and one of my few long term investments. Highly undervalued and with a bright future. After reading all the avaiable informations I am sure that this project could be come NEO 2.0. And if not, I will still make some gains Cheesy. The team is finally improving taking care of the western investors and once the marketing starts it will hopefully finally moon. The application still has some lags, but they are updating it regulary. I hope that I made a good choice with my investment in LMC. Future will show it.
alexF2007

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:57:00 PM

LMC is one of my favourite projects and one of my few long term investments. Highly undervalued and with a bright future. After reading all the avaiable informations I am sure that this project could be come NEO 2.0. And if not, I will still make some gains Cheesy. The team is finally improving taking care of the western investors and once the marketing starts it will hopefully finally moon. The application still has some lags, but they are updating it regulary. I hope that I made a good choice with my investment in LMC. Future will show it.
I do not believe LMC can succeed like NEO. LomoStar is too focused on the service platform without paying attention to developing features of LMC currency such as wallet upgrade, Visa card ... So LMC is not attractive to investors or traders. It was the investors and the new traders that made the price of the LMC increase. I just hope the LMC reaches 0.2 usd is good enough. Wait
dominicki

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:28:59 AM

I do not believe LMC can succeed like NEO. LomoStar is too focused on the service platform without paying attention to developing features of LMC currency such as wallet upgrade, Visa card ... So LMC is not attractive to investors or traders. It was the investors and the new traders that made the price of the LMC increase. I just hope the LMC reaches 0.2 usd is good enough. Wait

Lol, with this state of mind, its obvious you are not a tech believer but candle chaser. Neo was just a hype. Lomo has the tech and now they have to  smooth it out and upgrade it. Once China opens markets and Lomo starts marketing campaigns, all the twitter OGs will be all over it. Thats when your " hype " kicks in.  I look at the future, not the present. Dont be deceived
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:42:36 AM

Hi! The white paper will be most likely available on Monday!
The team wants to ensure it is perfect since it's really important that everyone will understand what it is about! Wink
I agree.
the team will definitely do something to make sure all to be perfect because it is very important for everyone to be able to understand about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: