Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App  (Read 72357 times)
alexF2007

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:24 PM

I really don't understand why the market cap of this coin is so low? Can someone explain this to me? Or am I understanding something wrong? Obviously this is really risky since LoMoStar is at the beginning phase but it already has a working product? There are so many coins without actual product yet they have higher market cap.
My thoughts (Q3 2016 - Q2 2017 period):
1. LoMoCoin was initially marketed only for China, with a potential expansion to overseas.
2. Although the application was released for Chinese users, it did not have enough users. A small user base will not enable the network effect, that is paramount for social networks.
3. The only large exchange to list LoMoCoin was Bittrex. From a trading standpoint, LoMoCoin is not that interesting - having a few spikes and 2-3 pumps, TA does not show clear enough entry opportunities. The investment opportunity was also unclear in Q1 and Q2, for the lack of communication from the team.
I have seen enough tokens from Chinese projects to die over time.

The marketing overhaul from late Summer has brought more transparency, long-term commitment, willingness to launch the product on overseas markets and some decent communication activity from the developer company. I agree with you that the market cap - 10 million USD, is much lower compared to other projects, but I'd rather prefer it to grow organically, with a working, usable product, growing user base and on-going development from the team, than just on rumors.

BTW:
- website was recently redesigned
- explorer gives "bad gateway" error

Did someone access the explorer recently? Want to check coin distribution and "rich list".
I think LMC will reach to price 1000 satoshi in next month.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:14:05 AM

I really don't understand why the market cap of this coin is so low? Can someone explain this to me? Or am I understanding something wrong? Obviously this is really risky since LoMoStar is at the beginning phase but it already has a working product? There are so many coins without actual product yet they have higher market cap.
1. LoMoCoin was initially marketed only for China, with a potential expansion to overseas.
2. Although the application was released for Chinese users, it did not have enough users. A small user base will not enable the network effect, that is paramount for social networks.
3. The only large exchange to list LoMoCoin was Bittrex. From a trading standpoint, LoMoCoin is not that interesting - having a few spikes and 2-3 pumps, TA does not show clear enough entry opportunities. The investment opportunity was also unclear in Q1 and Q2, for the lack of communication from the team.

The marketing overhaul from late Summer has brought more transparency, long-term commitment, willingness to launch the product on overseas markets and some decent communication activity from the developer company. I agree with you that the market cap - 10 million USD, is much lower compared to other projects, but I'd rather prefer it to grow organically, with a working, usable product, growing user base and on-going development from the team, than just on rumors.

BTW:

Did someone access the explorer recently? Want to check coin distribution and "rich list".

I also think that the price will be 1000 or above just because the coin is almost at the bottom. But I would like to see additions to the new exchange

wujiiih

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:08:35 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 05:21:30 PM by wujiiih

BTW:

I also think that the price will be 1000 or above just because the coin is almost at the bottom. But I would like to see additions to the new exchange

I think we are underestimating LoMoStar.. We will probably much higher numbers than 1000.

silver12si

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:46:29 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPfDI5mUQAA51eY.jpg:large

silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

News:
https://medium.com/@SiriusLMC/answers-by-zou-taoji-cmo-of-lomostar-98c870cd94c5

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:31:40 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 04:23:33 PM by revelacaogr

In-depth analysis on LoMoCoin (LMC)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@randallmaller/in-depth-analysis-on-lomocoin-lmc

LoMoStar announces partnership with CFun, a large Collaborative Content Generation platform from China, potentially introducing itself to CFun's 200,000 users.

https://twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC/status/935154094112620547

mpp87

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:52:20 PM

Does Lomocoin wallet work and If I send my coins to their wallet will I receive the interest rate which they shows: 15% for more then 250 000 coins
Sienio

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

Slowly but forward! Wish to see my self holdong coins for year or two...

Goodluck to project
alexF2007

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

It is time for LMC to raise prices.
wujiiih

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:08:39 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 01:00:46 PM by wujiiih

LoMoStar and Cfun airdrop!!!
feranenem12345

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:42:57 AM

He says in the interview that the whitepaper would be released this week but I have looked and so far I have not found anything. Can anyone tell me where I can read?
Victorio

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:50:54 PM

Fix the notifications and group/contact management for the LoMoStar application.
I got yesterday a dozen of notifications on my Android phone from the app, about new messages in the product testing group - they were coming one after another within seconds. I gave up and deleted the application, since no muting option or group removal have worked.

wujiiih

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:12:39 AM

He says in the interview that the whitepaper would be released this week but I have looked and so far I have not found anything. Can anyone tell me where I can read?

I am also waiting for the white paper! I assume that the Chinese version of white paper should be available this week! Smiley
It will be announced on twitter when it is available! Don't worry! Smiley

Fix the notifications and group/contact management for the LoMoStar application.
I got yesterday a dozen of notifications on my Android phone from the app, about new messages in the product testing group - they were coming one after another within seconds. I gave up and deleted the application, since no muting option or group removal have worked.

Hi! Thank you for your feedback! I'll notify the customer service about this matter! Smiley
wujiiih

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:16:31 PM

Hi! I am not sure have you seen but LoMoStar announced that white paper will be published on Sunday, 19:00 Beijing time and week after the English version will be published!
I am sure that we are able to make some sense of it with google translator, haha! Smiley
https://twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC/status/936600464593911808

You should check out also their new exchange! www.xstar.io
wujiiih

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:18:20 PM

Hi! I am not sure have you seen but LoMoStar announced that white paper will be published on Sunday, 19:00 Beijing time and week after the English version will be published!
I am sure that we are able to make some sense of it with google translator, haha! Smiley
https://twitter.com/LoMoStarLMC/status/936600464593911808

You should also check out their new exchange! www.xstar.io
Attilaloe

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

You've got the wrong type of link here.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
alexF2007

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:51:59 AM

In the past, LMC was not highly rated because LMC had no white paper, no roadmap, bad marketing so LMC price was not high. But I hope everything will change and the LMC will fly to the moon. Grin
alexF2007

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:00:06 AM

Probably everything is ready and LMC flies Grin
wujiiih

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:08:26 AM

I mentioned about this to the team!

In the past, LMC was not highly rated because LMC had no white paper, no roadmap, bad marketing so LMC price was not high. But I hope everything will change and the LMC will fly to the moon. Grin

Haha yeah! I remember those times lol! But luckily LoMoStar has improved so much since then! I personally like the CMO's approach! He is so mysterious with his tweets and keeps us excited!

https://twitter.com/SiriusLMC/status/936201421975949312
In one hour there will be Q&A session in LoMoStar's telegram group! So if you have question please ask here and I'll try to deliver your question to CMO! Or you can join LoMoStar's telegram group and ask the question by yourself! Smiley

After the Q&A session we will publish the questions which were asked and their answers - so don't worry if you don't make it today! Smiley
alexF2007

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:03:50 PM

I hope LMC go to the top of 100 on Coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: