Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Ads on Youtube  (Read 2716 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:03:51 PM

I have heard a lot about spreading then news about Bitcoin. I still think that social media is the answer to that. I mean Facebook already has a seventh of the world’s population. Youtube is also growing fast. I also know that many people in this forum have Youtube channels. I am wondering if we can get any ads relating to Bitcoin on the videos that they post. Is it possible?

If it is, I would like to have this thread dedicated to ads that can be put on youtube. Let others know about this wonderful cryptocurrency.

Smiley

i cant see why you couldnt put an ad on youtube if you pay the right money, but who would fund it or where you thinking of doing it yourself?

you can make a youtube video instead and it can be about bitcoin and advertise it that way.

in this method everything will be free, the making of video will only take some time but then you can upload it to youtube and show it for free.
But not much users will watch the video then, while if we advertise then the ad is shown to all the users who visit and watch youtube videos, so advertising on youtube is a supreme idea if and only if we can find a way to sponsor it somehow. I think some big companies or sites need to involve in this.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:20:39 PM

The one problem is - bitcoin is decentralized monetary system and it is not owned by anyone in particular.
If bitcoin was a company like PayPal we would see Bitcoin commercials and ads everywhere on internet, press, TV.
But who will pay for Bitcoin ads? Bitcoin Foundation? You or me? I don't think so.

Well, maybe the Bitcoin-related companies would do it. Such as BitPay, they can afford the advertisement for promoting themselves. If we can just ask those companies to place and ad about Bitcoin, then it would be possible. The ad can contain some parts to promote the companies themselves, but the main idea of the ad is still for Introducing Bitcoin.
Exactly, because even if they promote themselves and users start using their service then soon they will also learn about bitcoins too. I think a ad like for piiko where they show users how easy is it to recharge mobiles with bitcoins could do awesome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: