Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MA-King edit(now offering bounty for finding a developer interested in equity)  (Read 376 times)
JENGAbro (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:23:06 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 10:19:29 PM by JENGAbro

hello this is John E Fox. proud to present the future of great ideas. Grin Grin Grin Grin
what we do at MA-King is create great ideas that can benefit the bitcoin community and benefit from the bitcoin community.

we are a tree of many branches, and a young tree at that. all the projects that stem from this company will have some ties into the original investment. but if an individual project wants to go solo they may be allowed to separate from the company as an entity standing on its own, for a price, freedom of a great idea and the power to use it as you own is in hand with MA-King. this is the idea behind the company, logistical support.

right now we are working on two main projects but are hitting some hurdles along the way. mainly we need a team. So right at the moment we are looking for a developer, one particularly that know the ins and outs of counterparty.

The first project is MAKE'NTAKE
 http://makeandtake.website

a work in progress and a great idea one ready for lift off. Bittrex has told us that they are interested but need to see more before investing. EOBOT also has offered us a position on the mining pages, wether that is still available we shall see. This project is also ready for a podcast to get the word out and had had one offered in the past. hoping that the offer still stands we are trying to connect with the radio host.

This is not a new idea MA-King has been working on its projects for almost two years now. all that is left at the moment for the company is registration of the company name and making it an LLC. we have run short on funds and are looking for the best way to fill the gap but its just me and one other at the moment and he is working cheap or for equity. I am however doing the part time job at a restaurant bed and breakfast and earning the money we need to become a registered company.

Personally what you need to know of me is that i was in an incident 5 years ago and am still in the hospital half way houses because of it. I'm running the business the best i can from my room at the moment.
the person that was harmed in the incident is now fully recovered but it has taken me 5 years to get to where i am mentally and spiritually today.
I feel for all those who have family that have mental illnesses. and i believe that if we get sick we can and will get better.
the incident was horrific and traumatizing but i have let go of the past and am moving forward with my life starting this new business.

if you are interested in this story and business or project please let me know at foxjohn637@gmail.com  
again we are looking for a developer that will work more for equity than actual pay at the moment. we are tight on cash.

donations would be greatly appreciated .....
BTC or XCP
16PgPUiDpBihK5pTxki69xmSeZoWbysvnV
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:25:16 PM

hello this is John E Fox. proud to present the future of great ideas. Grin Grin Grin Grin
what we do at MA-King is create great ideas that can benefit the bitcoin community and benefit from the bitcoin community.

we are a tree of many branches, and a young tree at that. all the projects that stem from this company will have some ties into the original investment. but if an individual project wants to go solo they may be allowed to separate from the company as an entity standing on its own, for a price, freedom of a great idea and the power to use it as you own is in hand with MA-King. this is the idea behind the company, logistical support.

right now we are working on two main projects but are hitting some hurdles along the way. mainly we need a team. So right at the moment we are looking for a developer, one particularly that know the ins and outs of counterparty.

The first project is MAKE'NTAKE
 http://makeandtake.website

a work in progress and a great idea one ready for lift off. Bittrex has told us that they are interested but need to see more before investing. EOBOT also has offered us a position on the mining pages, wether that is still available we shall see. This project is also ready for a podcast to get the word out and had had one offered in the past. hoping that the offer still stands we are trying to connect with the radio host.

This is not a new idea MA-King has been working on its projects for almost two years now. all that is left at the moment for the company is registration of the company name and making it an LLC. we have run short on funds and are looking for the best way to fill the gap but its just me and one other at the moment and he is working cheap or for equity. I am however doing the part time job at a restaurant bed and breakfast and earning the money we need to become a registered company.

Personally what you need to know of me is that i was in an incident 5 years ago and am still in the hospital half way houses because of it. I'm running the business the best i can from my room at the moment.
the person that was harmed in the incident is now fully recovered but it has taken me 5 years to get to where i am mentally and spiritually today.
I feel for all those who have family that have mental illnesses. and i believe that if we get sick we can and will get better.
the incident was horrific and traumatizing but i have let go of the past and am moving forward with my life starting this new business.

if you are interested in this story and business or project please let me know at foxjohn637@gmail.com 
again we are looking for a developer that will work more for equity than actual pay at the moment. we are tight on cash.

donations would be greatly appreciated .....
BTC or XCP
16PgPUiDpBihK5pTxki69xmSeZoWbysvnV

please leave comments and questions so we can improve
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:27:08 PM

Any bounty?
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:29:38 PM

we can offer all kinds of equity but it depends what you are looking for be more specific please
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:32:38 PM

we can offer all kinds of equity but it depends what you are looking for be more specific please

the bounty for a developer, we have offered equity in the past and hasn't really worked out but if you are a developer and are willing to help we will make it work
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:33:48 PM

there is an interview process aka message me to talk more
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:35:58 PM

again clarify on the bounty because we really are looking for a full time developer. we would be giving a percentage of all assets of all projects made by to company if they pass the interview
JENGAbro (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:37:39 PM

August 31st, 2016
Financial statement.

according to Bitscan.com there are 2.5mil people around the world that currently own BTC at this time. And based on the statistics of the Blockscan website it might be safe to say there is 1 thousandth of the amount of people using counterparty, this would be that there are an estimated 1000, to 2000 users of Counterparty. This is important to us for at the moment we are in search of a developer looking for a now full time position. This developer needs to be pretty well versed in the counterparty technology. This will make for a much less painful process in working mainly with the counterparty assets and then expanding eventually to further the business into coins such as NXT.

At the moment As the founder it is essential that the business provides for daily living to all those working within it. So 1500$ a month is set aside for each of the businesses employees Until the business is creating enough to support itself we will not know what percentages go where in terms of work load, value of work and getting in on the ground floor but we can assure that the company is taking all these into consideration when looking at what needs to be done to make the business work and be a fair and just way of measure to those who work for it.

The business is mainly hinging upon a developer at the moment. so this will be the highest paid position in the company. and depending on the work ethic of this developer we shall then see where the road or journey will take us. there will be an interviewing process for those interested in this position, but mainly is a first come first serve. we need the developer because most of the projects that will be over seen by the company will rely on the ability to program or help those get set up with there projects.

currently there is no income for the company other than my personal out of pocket money which has funded the company thus far. Websites for projects, logos, copyrights, patents and legal advise have all come straight out of pocket so far. It wont take much to get this going in terms of the cost and money coming in, Bittrex just sent this email today.

Bill (Bittrex)
Aug 31, 00:01 PDT

Hi,

Please invest in your app and let us know when its done.

Bill

and we have also tried catching polo’s interest in the first project MAKEN’TAKE. if we can get the app programmed with the help of the full time developer we will also have EOBOT who has offered us a position for two hundred a month on the mining website as one of the mineable coins.

This aside we have several things to further consider but we need the catalyst for the reaction and everything else will fall into place. We have an advertiser, my ( John E. Fox ) brother Caleb Rapoza is an up and coming instagram giant with more than 10000 followers. we have a web developer who has been great to us to the company thus far and been very patient with the whole process. and we might have a blogger if everything goes to plan.

So what is the plan.

This financial report is step one in catching the interest of the 1000, to 2000 counterparty users of which we need maybe the 100 developers involved here to see us as a real entity of potential inertia. If we have a developer we will also be talking again to Robert hoping for the podcast that was also previously offered to us, that being step two; getting the word out to an extended audience of more bitcoin relations than just counterparty. We will then be ready to proceed with the details, The official forming of the company though legal zoom and again a 6 months of legal advice, after this we will move to the next project then the next and the next continually supporting, funding and generating the ideas for the counterparty network.

we have ideas waiting in the wings but need help if you are reading this and are the developer we are looking for please contact us right away at foxjohn637@gmail.com

below is the previous financial statement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: