Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 10:35:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLIMATECOIN CO2 TOKEN ICO - OP UPDATED  (Read 10264 times)
brascopck

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

good project, I can smell this project will success.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junbatz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:40:35 AM

good luck dev team.. hoping for the success of this project
travelgear17

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:47:51 AM

Hey there climatecoin project is looks like good project and I am interested to know about this project. I try to download in your project white paper but I can't  because of cookies error.  So would you please get the white paper link once more..

brascopck

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:16:24 AM

good luck dev team.. hoping for the success of this project

yep good luck for this project and please keep updating.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
prehisto

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:03:30 PM

How does sucking CO2 out of the air help with climate change ?  It looks good but I don't understand it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

CO2 is a green house gas that causes global warming.  Removing CO2 from the atmosphere would disrupt that process.

I would have added. How can this coin affect climate change? It seems to me that developers still care about climate change. The main thing is to come up with a name that is more beautiful, give some social significance and receive money. However, there are a lot of such projects on the forum.

As to how a coin can disrupt climate change, that is straight forward. 

Step 1: people invest into the "fund" being created by this ICO.
Step 2: the "fund" makes acquisitions of companies who are creating climate disrupting tech.
Step 3: take the profits from the companies.
Step 4: distribute 75% to the fund and 25% to the token holders.
Step 5: profit for the investor and growth for the fund.

First of all . I am very aware of climate change and mechanisms involved.

At first glance i did not understand how Blochain could help and after reading about this project, still do no understand because its seems like hedge fund with focus on climate change companies. Thats it. To be honest it is a bit sad to use ClimateChange for business in this way.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
rouhaud

Activity: 619

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:10:05 PM

How does sucking CO2 out of the air help with climate change ?  It looks good but I don't understand it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

CO2 is a green house gas that causes global warming.  Removing CO2 from the atmosphere would disrupt that process.

I would have added. How can this coin affect climate change? It seems to me that developers still care about climate change. The main thing is to come up with a name that is more beautiful, give some social significance and receive money. However, there are a lot of such projects on the forum.

Step 2: the "fund" makes acquisitions of companies who are creating climate disrupting tech.

At first glance i did not understand how Blochain could help and after reading about this project, still do no understand because its seems like hedge fund with focus on climate change companies. Thats it. To be honest it is a bit sad to use ClimateChange for business in this way.

i don't see the issues here, effectively greenEnergy token will have been more accurate with the purpose but the subject at the end is about climate change. Crypto is bussiness that you like it or not and creating an hedge fund that will help the energy transition is good.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
         ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
      ▄████▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄     ▀▀████▄
    ▄███▀   ▄███████████████▄   ▀███▄
   ████  ▄█████████████████████▄  ████
  ███▀  █████████████████████████  ▀███
 ███▀  ███████████████████████████  ▀███
███▀  █████████████████████████████  ▀███
███  ███████████████████████████████  ███
███▄  █████████████████████████████  ▄███
 ███▄  ███████████████████████████  ▄███
  ███▄  ████████████████████████  ▄███
   ████  ▀█████████████████████▀  ████
    ▀███▄   ▀██████████████▀   ▄███▀
      ▀████▄▄     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
             ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
.ClimateCoin.IIIIII
prehisto

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:35:38 AM

How does sucking CO2 out of the air help with climate change ?  It looks good but I don't understand it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

CO2 is a green house gas that causes global warming.  Removing CO2 from the atmosphere would disrupt that process.

i don't see the issues here, effectively greenEnergy token will have been more accurate with the purpose but the subject at the end is about climate change. Crypto is bussiness that you like it or not and creating an hedge fund that will help the energy transition is good.

The problem is that if you are taking someones money and promising them returns that means you are profit driven thus you need to invest in projects that will potentially generate profit which not always will be the same as good alternate energy projects and the problem with hedge funds are that they tend to be become scams and lose money thus peoples trust could be low ( I am not telling that you that this project is becoming one of those).

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
rouhaud

Activity: 619

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:54:01 AM

How does sucking CO2 out of the air help with climate change ?  It looks good but I don't understand it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

CO2 is a green house gas that causes global warming.  Removing CO2 from the atmosphere would disrupt that process.

The problem is that if you are taking someones money and promising them returns that means you are profit driven thus you need to invest in projects that will potentially generate profit which not always will be the same as good alternate energy projects and the problem with hedge funds are that they tend to be become scams and lose money thus peoples trust could be low ( I am not telling that you that this project is becoming one of those).
Coepenhaegen as done that to finance their offshore wind turbine. citizen have invest in it to help the construction and now get a ROI. I don't remember the percentile but it is quiet good.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
         ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
      ▄████▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄     ▀▀████▄
    ▄███▀   ▄███████████████▄   ▀███▄
   ████  ▄█████████████████████▄  ████
  ███▀  █████████████████████████  ▀███
 ███▀  ███████████████████████████  ▀███
███▀  █████████████████████████████  ▀███
███▄  █████████████████████████████  ▄███
 ███▄  ███████████████████████████  ▄███
  ███▄  ████████████████████████  ▄███
   ████  ▀█████████████████████▀  ████
    ▀███▄   ▀██████████████▀   ▄███▀
      ▀████▄▄     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
             ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
.ClimateCoin.IIIIII
Slow death

Activity: 616

Need a Campaign Manager? https://goo.gl/qpZyp7

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:15:07 AM

I agree, and to add, all team members are business experts and I did not see an environmentalist, business people worry about profits and investors worry about profits, I have nothing against OP but I do not think their idea will help the climate , everything I see is someone who wants profits using climate as an excuse to get investors

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.