Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491270 times)
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:12:47 AM

What bounty is still open for all users  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 11:16:15 AM

Social and sig - take a look at the second post in the thread.
We're also looking at launching our referral programme, which is Quite Exciting...
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:30:22 AM

go to : https://theviralexchange.com
KopraL

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:37:41 AM

Interesting $ 5 Millions project with same name and features offer. Is there any relationship with this real company http://incent.de/
 Grin
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 11:48:32 AM

Interesting $ 5 Millions project with same name and features offer. Is there any relationship with this real company http://incent.de/
 Grin

Nope! We're not them. And mein Deutsche is nicht sehr gut, but I'm pretty sure our features and USPs are not the same Smiley
KopraL

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:53:59 AM

Grin

Nope! We're not them. And mein Deutsche is nicht sehr gut, but I'm pretty sure our features and USPs are not the same Smiley

Thanks for fast reply. Good luck for ICO investor.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:54:40 AM

For those who missed it over the weekend - Incent announced its first Bricks and Mortar Partnership with a bar in Sydney called 'The Temperance Society'. Read more in our blog: https://medium.com/@incentloyalty/first-bricks-and-mortar-partnership-b12a848182c5#.1h3qagxj7

Feel free to retweet: https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/782791915829731328

Aww Of course I'll be retweet there and sound greta Partnership with a bar in Sydney called 'The Temperance Society..hope incent Will be great Yeah I believe Cool
Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:10:21 PM

INCENT - name fro the german company
incent - your name

that is the description of what they are doing. and i am sorry to say this, this sounds very very similiar to what your are planning to do - just in the world of crpyto.

"Innovative Vorteilsprogramme

INCENT bietet Ihrem Unternehmen eine individuelle Vorteilsplattform mit exklusiven Rabatten bei über 200 Premium-Anbietern. Mit der einmaligen Einkaufswelt steigern Sie effizient die Mitarbeitermotivation oder Kundenbindung: Schnelle und unkomplizierte Lösungen mit großer Wirkung.

Mit unseren benutzerfreundlichen und innovativen Portalslösungen betreuen wir seit 2012 bereits über 100 zufriedene Kunden – von mittelständischen Unternehmen bis hin zu DAX-Konzernen. Profitieren auch Sie von unseren innovativen Kundenbindungs- und Mitarbeitervorteilsprogrammen oder werden Sie Angebotspartner."

my english is not good enough to translate this. but they are talking about rewards, discounts for over 200 premium offers, motivation for employees, customer loyality,
loyalityprogramms etc.

i am invested in your ico and i hopre you wont get any problems with the german company.

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 12:22:27 PM

INCENT - name fro the german company
incent - your name

that is the description of what they are doing. and i am sorry to say this, this sounds very very similiar to what your are planning to do - just in the world of crpyto.

"Innovative Vorteilsprogramme

INCENT bietet Ihrem Unternehmen eine individuelle Vorteilsplattform mit exklusiven Rabatten bei über 200 Premium-Anbietern. Mit der einmaligen Einkaufswelt steigern Sie effizient die Mitarbeitermotivation oder Kundenbindung: Schnelle und unkomplizierte Lösungen mit großer Wirkung.

Mit unseren benutzerfreundlichen und innovativen Portalslösungen betreuen wir seit 2012 bereits über 100 zufriedene Kunden – von mittelständischen Unternehmen bis hin zu DAX-Konzernen. Profitieren auch Sie von unseren innovativen Kundenbindungs- und Mitarbeitervorteilsprogrammen oder werden Sie Angebotspartner."

my english is not good enough to translate this. but they are talking about rewards, discounts for over 200 premium offers, motivation for employees, customer loyality,
loyalityprogramms etc.

i am invested in your ico and i hopre you wont get any problems with the german company.

Google translate:
Incent provides your company an individual benefit platform with exclusive discounts at over 200 premium suppliers. With its unique shopping world you efficiently increase employee motivation or loyalty: Fast and uncomplicated solutions with great effect.

With our user-friendly and innovative portal solutions we support since 2012 more than 100 satisfied customers - from medium-sized companies to DAX companies. Benefit from our innovative customer loyalty and employee benefit programs or will offer partners.

These guys appear to offer rewards to businesses with specific suppliers, albeit 200 of them. It's a variation of the classic 'walled garden' strategy of ensuring rewards stay in the same limited system, whether that's one business or hundreds.

Our Incent obviously works in the same broad (loyalty-rewards) space, but the model is very different. Transferrability on the blockchain changes the economics of loyalty out of all recognition from how the traditional loyalty sector works.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 12:34:02 PM

The Greek translation is complete and posted here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1634730.msg16440095#msg16440095

and here

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=10517.msg124636#msg124636

Enjoy friends!!!
jingrenxqlei083

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:01:29 PM

can I join rhe signature bouny now?my accout will be full number tomorrow
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:17:26 PM

can I join rhe signature bouny now?my accout will be full number tomorrow
If you really want to apply in signature campaign you can see there thread in marketplace (altcoin section.) Or apply here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5KDNB3C8fsbWa7O1nG9CdqW9utzd7LP2Sqqk8W1wxZn-6vQ/viewform
And of course wear the appropriate signature code.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 01:57:32 PM

This is how we will hoover money from the fiat into the crypto economy: https://medium.com/@cassiuscrypto/this-is-how-we-will-hoover-money-from-the-traditional-into-the-digital-economy-9a7df9151b60
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:02:11 PM

this is good news. it's already in finance yahoo.
there are many people know about more incent.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:26:33 PM

I've got a few questions around implementation.

You say there is no fee but surly there will be work involved with incorporating this into current POS systems.

Would it be a big job say incorporating Incent into a physical POS? Will this effect retail uptake?  Will you do this for free or will the retail owner have to pay to implement Incent?

Also, do you plan to develop plugins for e-commerce systems such a woocommerce, virtuamart, magento, opencart, shopify etc....

Oh finally the 10k per BTC offer... will this run until 11:59 pm GMT on the 4th?
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:31:28 PM

Incent ICO accepts two different currencies: BTC and Waves and has a total CAP of 5mln USD as investment. Please explain, at what rate and time BTC/USD and WAVES/USD investment is fixed everytime investor makes payment. I mean, price on both currencies vary and if BTC stayed about average 600-610 USD for past several months, and if nothing major happens when it probably be around the same by the time you collect 5mln but WAVES price jumps in between 25k-35k satoshis.

Just been wondering if Waves price is fixed in USD at the time of investment is done or at sometime in the future? Considering to make an investment in Waves but want to be sure doing it at the right time (for instance if full nodes of waves are released during October and price on market is goes up, then initial investmen is lower that is worth in that future if price WAVES/USD was fixed at the time of transaction). Basically question is if decent amount of WAVES are invested and WAVES price changes, will it affect ICO total investment SUM in USD and ICO will end? Or you are considering to fix investments in USD at the time of investments but refix all prices to USD at the time of ICO reaches of 5mln, where prices were fixed at the time of investments.

Thx
I see my questions haven't been answered yet. Anybody else maybe interested in that? So will move it upfront again so it won't stay hidden behind all other posts.

Maybe I'll add another 1 as well - there is conversion rate of BTC to Incent tokkens but not for Waves directly - so Wave's price is very volatile and that is actually questions behind all that.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:45:24 PM

I think incent accepting Waves is excellent  Cheesy

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:46:10 PM

Incent ICO accepts two different currencies: BTC and Waves and has a total CAP of 5mln USD as investment. Please explain, at what rate and time BTC/USD and WAVES/USD investment is fixed everytime investor makes payment. I mean, price on both currencies vary and if BTC stayed about average 600-610 USD for past several months, and if nothing major happens when it probably be around the same by the time you collect 5mln but WAVES price jumps in between 25k-35k satoshis.

Just been wondering if Waves price is fixed in USD at the time of investment is done or at sometime in the future? Considering to make an investment in Waves but want to be sure doing it at the right time (for instance if full nodes of waves are released during October and price on market is goes up, then initial investmen is lower that is worth in that future if price WAVES/USD was fixed at the time of transaction). Basically question is if decent amount of WAVES are invested and WAVES price changes, will it affect ICO total investment SUM in USD and ICO will end? Or you are considering to fix investments in USD at the time of investments but refix all prices to USD at the time of ICO reaches of 5mln, where prices were fixed at the time of investments.

Thx
I see my questions haven't been answered yet. Anybody else maybe interested in that? So will move it upfront again so it won't stay hidden behind all other posts.

Maybe I'll add another 1 as well - there is conversion rate of BTC to Incent tokkens but not for Waves directly - so Wave's price is very volatile and that is actually questions behind all that.
Payments are recorded in BTC or Waves respectively and the total raised is continuously calculated with current rates. There is a slight chance we hit the maximum funding target without a transaction but only through volatility.

Waves conversion rate is based on the Bravenewcoin Waves Index (http://bravenewcoin.com/waves#Trading-Pairs) and is applied when you deposit Waves, not at a future point.

Let me know if I missed something or in case there is still uncertainty.
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:49:01 PM

I think incent accepting Waves is excellent  Cheesy

Right, waves investors are happy, the price is going up because of incent accepets waves. They are brothers.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:12:32 PM

Am I the only one who thinks the logo looks like a carrot?  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: