Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491271 times)
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:33:44 PM

I hope Incent doesn't get overbought. Hopefully no more than $500k-$1M is raised so there won't be a lot of dumping at launch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:34:52 PM

small bounty rewards on viralexchange..

I echo that thought

I catch every incent tokens there, although only one there.  Sad
We put up as much as we can and update our tweets daily. Also, the ICO will be live for 2 months so enough to grab for all of you I believe. Btw, thanks for supporting Incent!  Smiley

what is total amount Incent will be issued?
Depends on how much will be sold during the ICO. There won't be more than 100 Million.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:43:10 PM

Paul Klanschek and Fran Strajnar will each receive 0.5% of the amount raised at ICO in
BTC, but with a minimum of 2 BTC, as payment for their Escrow services. This will be
treated in the P&L as part of 'cost of raising capital' and the escrow fees shall be paid
out the day after the ICO has officially closed.

So if lets say 5M was collected in the ICO, they each get $25,000 for pretty much nothing. I'd say that is way too much, but again it's ICO holders funds so who cares.

Also about this:

20 to 49 BTC = 15,000 Incent / BTC (0.00006667 BTC/Incent)
​ ​ >50 BTC = 24,000 Incent / BTC (0.00004167 BTC/Incent)

If I invest over 50 btc I basically x2.4 amount what people are currently buying for, so the smaller buyers (under 20 btc) basically just buying incent for x2.4 the price from the >50 btc buyers. That does not sound fair at all, actually that is absurd.

Also 50% of the total supply is held for costs and what not, maybe I'm missing something or didn't understand but along with the ICO funds you're going to hold 50% of the supply.

If that is all right, why in the hell would I want to invest? This does seem like a well planned future pump/dump.
Being escrow is much more effort than you expect. You need the necessary skills/equipment to set up a safe cold storage which you are responsible for. Furthermore, their work doesn't finish by end of ICO, that's where it actually starts. They bear a lot of responsibility, also towards the community, since they release funds according to milestones. It's not just 'I am escrow' and that's it.  Smiley

Pre-ICO investments are not just any investment - the other party is committed to support the project in whichever way it can and this is exactly happening right now. Our angel investors are a great help to the project and assist in making it a success. Keep that in mind when analyzing these figures.

Only 12% are held back by the team, what the other reserve is used for is well explained here: https://bitscan.com/articles/incent-reserve-explainer
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 06:43:42 PM

Also about this:

If I invest over 50 btc I basically x2.4 amount what people are currently buying for, so the smaller buyers (under 20 btc) basically just buying incent for x2.4 the price from the >50 btc buyers. That does not sound fair at all, actually that is absurd.

Also 50% of the total supply is held for costs and what not, maybe I'm missing something or didn't understand but along with the ICO funds you're going to hold 50% of the supply.

If that is all right, why in the hell would I want to invest? This does seem like a well planned future pump/dump.

You've misunderstood in both cases.

The deal at the top was for pre-ICO Angel investors, who typically bring much more than money to the table. This deal no longer stands now that ICO has started. There were a limited number of Angel investors, and they don't have a lot of incentive to dump.

The 50% Reserve is not held for 'costs'. Please read the detailed posts about this Reserve. It's not for the team, or anyone else. It's to maintain orderly payments to customers. Fiat funds sent from merchants take 2-3 days to arrive. Obviously we cannot wait that long before we remit Incent to the customer. Thus the Reserve is required for the project to work properly, and in return, Incent holders will receive regular 'dividend' payments from BitScan's marketmaking.

Really, minimal reading would have made this clear.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:47:14 PM

Paul Klanschek and Fran Strajnar will each receive 0.5% of the amount raised at ICO in
BTC, but with a minimum of 2 BTC, as payment for their Escrow services. This will be
treated in the P&L as part of 'cost of raising capital' and the escrow fees shall be paid
out the day after the ICO has officially closed.

So if lets say 5M was collected in the ICO, they each get $25,000 for pretty much nothing. I'd say that is way too much, but again it's ICO holders funds so who cares.

Also about this:

20 to 49 BTC = 15,000 Incent / BTC (0.00006667 BTC/Incent)
​ ​ >50 BTC = 24,000 Incent / BTC (0.00004167 BTC/Incent)

Being escrow is much more effort than you expect. You need the necessary skills/equipment to set up a safe cold storage which you are responsible for. Furthermore, their work doesn't finish by end of ICO, that's where it actually starts. They bear a lot of responsibility, also towards the community, since they release funds according to milestones. It's not just 'I am escrow' and that's it.  Smiley

Pre-ICO investments are not just any investment - the other party is committed to support the project in whichever way it can and this is exactly happening right now. Our angel investors are a great help to the project and assist in making it a success. Keep that in mind when analyzing these figures.

Only 12% are held back by the team, what the other reserve is used for is well explained here: https://bitscan.com/articles/incent-reserve-explainer

Thanks for the explanation...
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:48:18 PM

Also about this:

You've misunderstood in both cases.

The deal at the top was for pre-ICO Angel investors, who typically bring much more than money to the table. This deal no longer stands now that ICO has started. There were a limited number of Angel investors, and they don't have a lot of incentive to dump.

The 50% Reserve is not held for 'costs'. Please read the detailed posts about this Reserve. It's not for the team, or anyone else. It's to maintain orderly payments to customers. Fiat funds sent from merchants take 2-3 days to arrive. Obviously we cannot wait that long before we remit Incent to the customer. Thus the Reserve is required for the project to work properly, and in return, Incent holders will receive regular 'dividend' payments from BitScan's marketmaking.

Really, minimal reading would have made this clear.

Thanks, noticed you posted this which answered by questions. Ignore my last post.
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:52:01 PM

Incent ICO accepts two different currencies: BTC and Waves and has a total CAP of 5mln USD as investment. Please explain, at what rate and time BTC/USD and WAVES/USD investment is fixed everytime investor makes payment. I mean, price on both currencies vary and if BTC stayed about average 600-610 USD for past several months, and if nothing major happens when it probably be around the same by the time you collect 5mln but WAVES price jumps in between 25k-35k satoshis.

Just been wondering if Waves price is fixed in USD at the time of investment is done or at sometime in the future? Considering to make an investment in Waves but want to be sure doing it at the right time (for instance if full nodes of waves are released during October and price on market is goes up, then initial investmen is lower that is worth in that future if price WAVES/USD was fixed at the time of transaction). Basically question is if decent amount of WAVES are invested and WAVES price changes, will it affect ICO total investment SUM in USD and ICO will end? Or you are considering to fix investments in USD at the time of investments but refix all prices to USD at the time of ICO reaches of 5mln, where prices were fixed at the time of investments.

Thx
I see my questions haven't been answered yet. Anybody else maybe interested in that? So will move it upfront again so it won't stay hidden behind all other posts.

Maybe I'll add another 1 as well - there is conversion rate of BTC to Incent tokkens but not for Waves directly - so Wave's price is very volatile and that is actually questions behind all that.
Payments are recorded in BTC or Waves respectively and the total raised is continuously calculated with current rates. There is a slight chance we hit the maximum funding target without a transaction but only through volatility.

Waves conversion rate is based on the Bravenewcoin Waves Index (http://bravenewcoin.com/waves#Trading-Pairs) and is applied when you deposit Waves, not at a future point.

Let me know if I missed something or in case there is still uncertainty.

for calculating total investment at the time of the investment is understandable, but what will be the ammount of tokkens? Are the tokens calculated and their ammount is final at the time of investment or ammount of tokkens will be calculated at the time of ICO end/hit 5mln via initial calculation of collected investments.

stategically thinking best option is to buy waves on main exchange, price will go up (wave's pretty easy to change +5-10%) and after that invest in incent (depends how fast we can extract from exchange but for that purpose i already have waves on separate wallets so no prob here). Probably we will see jump on waves price just before 10kincent per btc will move on to 9k and at that time i'll probably make my investment Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Solidsnake2016

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:05:48 PM

I'm still on the fence. Is it possible for Incent to exceed Waves in value?
Another question; say I buy 1 Btc worth of Incent which will get me 10,000 units now. Will the number of units I own decrease by the end of the ICO?
myferrari

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:09:07 PM

Why i remember sig bounty is 300k incent? But where I saw it os 1% of ico coin is bounty, 40% of that 1% is sig bounty.

KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:14:18 PM

Incent ICO accepts two different currencies: BTC and Waves and has a total CAP of 5mln USD as investment. Please explain, at what rate and time BTC/USD and WAVES/USD investment is fixed everytime investor makes payment. I mean, price on both currencies vary and if BTC stayed about average 600-610 USD for past several months, and if nothing major happens when it probably be around the same by the time you collect 5mln but WAVES price jumps in between 25k-35k satoshis.

Just been wondering if Waves price is fixed in USD at the time of investment is done or at sometime in the future? Considering to make an investment in Waves but want to be sure doing it at the right time (for instance if full nodes of waves are released during October and price on market is goes up, then initial investmen is lower that is worth in that future if price WAVES/USD was fixed at the time of transaction). Basically question is if decent amount of WAVES are invested and WAVES price changes, will it affect ICO total investment SUM in USD and ICO will end? Or you are considering to fix investments in USD at the time of investments but refix all prices to USD at the time of ICO reaches of 5mln, where prices were fixed at the time of investments.

Thx
I see my questions haven't been answered yet. Anybody else maybe interested in that? So will move it upfront again so it won't stay hidden behind all other posts.

Maybe I'll add another 1 as well - there is conversion rate of BTC to Incent tokkens but not for Waves directly - so Wave's price is very volatile and that is actually questions behind all that.
Payments are recorded in BTC or Waves respectively and the total raised is continuously calculated with current rates. There is a slight chance we hit the maximum funding target without a transaction but only through volatility.

Waves conversion rate is based on the Bravenewcoin Waves Index (http://bravenewcoin.com/waves#Trading-Pairs) and is applied when you deposit Waves, not at a future point.

Let me know if I missed something or in case there is still uncertainty.

for calculating total investment at the time of the investment is understandable, but what will be the ammount of tokkens? Are the tokens calculated and their ammount is final at the time of investment or ammount of tokkens will be calculated at the time of ICO end/hit 5mln via initial calculation of collected investments.

stategically thinking best option is to buy waves on main exchange, price will go up (wave's pretty easy to change +5-10%) and after that invest in incent (depends how fast we can extract from exchange but for that purpose i already have waves on separate wallets so no prob here). Probably we will see jump on waves price just before 10kincent per btc will move on to 9k and at that time i'll probably make my investment Smiley
Total amount of tokens will be number of Incent sold during ICO times two. The other half is the Incent Reserve explained in the link above.

That sounds like a good plan.  Smiley
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:16:48 PM

Another question; say I buy 1 Btc worth of Incent which will get me 10,000 units now. Will the number of units I own decrease by the end of the ICO?

Absolutely. Incent is a service on top of Waves and, once the decentralized exchange is live, will be traded against any other currency which is issued on Waves in the form of a token. Theoretically, Incent could be worth double as much as Waves.

The beauty is, the bigger Incent grows, the more Waves profits from it due to having more transactions on the platform. It's a win-win situation for both projects.

To your last point: No, we are not selling proportional stakes of a fixed supply. What you see in your ICO dashboard will stay there. You can only make it increase  Wink

Why i remember sig bounty is 300k incent? But where I saw it os 1% of ico coin is bounty, 40% of that 1% is sig bounty.
You maybe have calculated a maximum of 200k Incent for the social media bounty, but never was it posted that there will be 300k for the sig campaign. As you said, it is 40% of the total bounty pool which is equal to 1% of sold tokens.
muchoman

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:23:04 PM

small bounty rewards on viralexchange..

I echo that thought

You guys have always option to buy more.
Solidsnake2016

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:30:20 PM

Absolutely. Incent is a service on top of Waves and, once the decentralized exchange is live, will be traded against any other currency which is issued on Waves in the form of a token. Theoretically, Incent could be worth double as much as Waves.

The beauty is, the bigger Incent grows, the more Waves profits from it due to having more transactions on the platform. It's a win-win situation for both projects.

To your last point: No, we are not selling proportional stakes of a fixed supply. What you see in your ICO dashboard will stay there. You can only make it increase  Wink

You maybe have calculated a maximum of 200k Incent for the social media bounty, but never was it posted that there will be 300k for the sig campaign. As you said, it is 40% of the total bounty pool which is equal to 1% of sold tokens.

Thank you for the prompt reply. This seems very appealing.
Looks like I'll be investing in this as well.
c1oud

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:38:52 PM

probably my last question. on ico platform it's written that balances are not updated automatically if investment is done in waves - are they updated manually sometime? made small investment as a test to check sometime ago but haven't seen any incent in numbers yet Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:41:57 PM

probably my last question. on ico platform it's written that balances are not updated automatically if investment is done in waves - are they updated manually sometime? made small investment as a test to check sometime ago but haven't seen any incent in numbers yet Smiley
Sold waves and then btc send to ico,this more simple,and my opinion.
c1oud

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:51:17 PM

this is not a good choise - you can get 5% bonus with waves investment and everything's fixed at a time of investment (see my previous questions). It's best to buy waves, increase price of waves, then do an investment. Just to be sure we are given a proper amount of incent I made a test investment to see how much tokens will be issued, but as long as this is not working automatically asked when it#s updated manually.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:08:36 PM

this is not a good choise - you can get 5% bonus with waves investment and everything's fixed at a time of investment (see my previous questions). It's best to buy waves, increase price of waves, then do an investment. Just to be sure we are given a proper amount of incent I made a test investment to see how much tokens will be issued, but as long as this is not working automatically asked when it#s updated manually.
I agree with you - better invest with Waves so you can profit from the 5% bonus!

Regarding updating of balances: The Waves API is currently being activated step-by-step and we will soon be able to display the actual Incent balance. Our developer Peter is currently working on that with the Waves devs as first priority.

Btw, all transactions are recorded on the blockchain and therefore safe.  Smiley
c1oud

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:23:00 PM

I agree with you - better invest with Waves so you can profit from the 5% bonus!

Regarding updating of balances: The Waves API is currently being activated step-by-step and we will soon be able to display the actual Incent balance. Our developer Peter is currently working on that with the Waves devs as first priority.

Btw, all transactions are recorded on the blockchain and therefore safe.  Smiley

Thx for fast reply. No worries here.

By the they about signature campaign. I have registered but been wondering then BCT status change during the process, shoud it be somehow fixed/updated/reported? Want to changed for better signature type when it will be possible Smiley present one doesn't look so attractive Cheesy

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 08:52:08 PM

Thanks for this update. I intend to invest with Waves so it's good to know this is being worked on. Let us know when it's up and running. Thanks!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:36:39 PM

Thx for fast reply. No worries here.

By the they about signature campaign. I have registered but been wondering then BCT status change during the process, shoud it be somehow fixed/updated/reported? Want to changed for better signature type when it will be possible Smiley present one doesn't look so attractive Cheesy

Message me in case you change status during the campaign, I will change it accordingly then Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: