Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491267 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 06:57:14 PM

So, 1000 BTC means around 600k USD. If the goal is 5 million USD then the project is far away from the goal. Former ICOs has shown that the most money flows into the ICO in the first days. Therefore it seems hard to reach the aiming money.

What amount of BTC has been raised so far, since the bounty reward is based on this figure

Around 1,000 BTC equivalent so far. Obviously, if our bounty hunters do a good job, it will be more Smiley

$5 million is the cap. Ideally we'd like to raise at least $1m, but we're viable right now with what we've got.

Thanks for sharing this. I had been wondering what the minimum was you would need to raise in order to do what you need to do be successful. It is reassuring to hear that you could be viable as is. Though I am sure you will raise a lot more before all is said and done. Smiley

Yep! If we raise more we can do it faster and make more partnerships sooner (though those don't seem to be a problem right now Smiley ) But even if we don't raise another cent, we're good to go.
I think $1m is quite possible though. We've had no visitors to the site from China, so when they come back from holiday tomorrow that may well be our next leg up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JamesSany

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:45:22 PM

So, 1000 BTC means around 600k USD. If the goal is 5 million USD then the project is far away from the goal. Former ICOs has shown that the most money flows into the ICO in the first days. Therefore it seems hard to reach the aiming money.

What amount of BTC has been raised so far, since the bounty reward is based on this figure

Around 1,000 BTC equivalent so far. Obviously, if our bounty hunters do a good job, it will be more Smiley

$5 million is the cap. Ideally we'd like to raise at least $1m, but we're viable right now with what we've got.

Thanks for sharing this. I had been wondering what the minimum was you would need to raise in order to do what you need to do be successful. It is reassuring to hear that you could be viable as is. Though I am sure you will raise a lot more before all is said and done. Smiley

Yep! If we raise more we can do it faster and make more partnerships sooner (though those don't seem to be a problem right now Smiley ) But even if we don't raise another cent, we're good to go.
I think $1m is quite possible though. We've had no visitors to the site from China, so when they come back from holiday tomorrow that may well be our next leg up.
People loved to move from ICO to another ICO.Some people have their money locked in antshare project and recently ICN crowdfund is completed.so i think there will be a flow of BTC after few days or weeks when people get back their investment from past ICO.incent team need a good marketing plan for ICO promotion.dev can reward some bounty for blog writing,might be some good result will come.
sorry for bad English
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:02:25 PM

People loved to move from ICO to another ICO.Some people have their money locked in antshare project and recently ICN crowdfund is completed.so i think there will be a flow of BTC after few days or weeks when people get back their investment from past ICO.incent team need a good marketing plan for ICO promotion.dev can reward some bounty for blog writing,might be some good result will come.
sorry for bad English
Exactly, I agree with with you, I invested in ICONOMI and I have some bounties there, I want to invest in Incent and waiting for my ICN tokens, but in the same time I won't sell my ICN for chep in order to buy Incent.
I see that we have enough time, this ICO still in the beginning and I can make profit from ICN then I can buy Incent.
JamesSany

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:11:36 PM

sorry for bad English
Exactly, I agree with with you, I invested in ICONOMI and I have some bounties there, I want to invest in Incent and waiting for my ICN tokens, but in the same time I won't sell my ICN for chep in order to buy Incent.
I see that we have enough time, this ICO still in the beginning and I can make profit from ICN then I can buy Incent.
ICN bounty will distribute today within few hours.And yes Incent has a lot of time to collect fund,and this is the right time to promote incent in various way.Incent website is very informative so anyone can understand about this project just by reading the website.
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:14:01 PM

sorry for bad English
ICN bounty will distribute today within few hours.And yes Incent has a lot of time to collect fund,and this is the right time to promote incent in various way.Incent website is very informative so anyone can understand about this project just by reading the website.

Isnt it on 11th? The distribution i mean
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:15:09 PM

sorry for bad English
I understand website and also have some bounties.
JamesSany

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:19:32 PM

sorry for bad English

Isnt it on 11th? The distribution i mean
Bounty will be paid first.11th is the launch date and ICO coin distribution is taking place after 10th
dannyman

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:22:19 PM

This thread should be called 'The second Universal........

Ribbet rewards now rebooted to Coval has a head start on Incent by about 3 years. Lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1594565.0
bctacc32

Activity: 126

-

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:56:14 PM

It is the API bug I'm afraid. Hopefully sorted soon, if it hasn't been already.
Still have a zero balance.

I think you really should add a message to the dashboard so people aren't scared..
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:19:59 AM

This thread should be called 'The second Universal........

Ribbet rewards now rebooted to Coval has a head start on Incent by about 3 years. Lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1594565.0

That would be true if the two projects were remotely the same.
jacaf01

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 08:11:06 AM

Going with the performance of recent ICO recently I think $5 million target is achievable, some investors have their investment locked into other investment and I can see them flipping their profit into ongoing ICO project, with ICN and Antshares hitting the market soon.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 10:49:15 AM

Going with the performance of recent ICO recently I think $5 million target is achievable, some investors have their investment locked into other investment and I can see them flipping their profit into ongoing ICO project, with ICN and Antshares hitting the market soon.

It will be interesting to see how that goes. When are those two hitting exchanges?
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:01:42 AM

Is there a running count somewhere of hoe much has been invested already?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 11:04:01 AM

Yes, all you need to do is login and look!
bohokor

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:05:24 AM

OMG pesobit to the moon! 50 BTC volume on cryptopia. PSB is nearly 10k satosi each without having any big exchange platform.Just imagine what if PSB is listed on bittrex or polo?May be 20k or more..

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:08:37 AM

OMG pesobit to the moon! 50 BTC volume on cryptopia. PSB is nearly 10k satosi each without having any big exchange platform.Just imagine what if PSB is listed on bittrex or polo?May be 20k or more..

psb really got big support and i hope Incent will do the same as we all happy with those previous ico at least not just a pnd and it have good result after hitting exchange good luck Incent make us happy too guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 11:18:19 AM

AMA with Rob Wilson coming in a few hours.

jacaf01

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 11:21:31 AM

It will be interesting to see how that goes. When are those two hitting exchanges?

I guess ICN next week and Antshares ending or first week of November

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:22:55 AM

Schweet, thanks, will do Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bohokor

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:27:47 AM

Or you can simply check escrow address directly to see the raised amount sa far.
BTC Escrow address: https://blockchain.info/address/3EcZsF2GSYfBM6YNRJ7RAEuRhqLBhFRcdY
Waves address: http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3PNkrUsJcrNFWsnTrbz2pLiH7nE8xEpHbnA
704,009.0391752 waves and 827.57033183 BTC already invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: