Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491270 times)
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:37:11 PM

Hi,I am trying to transfer 836 tokens with 0.001 waves fee to another incent address but I am getting
Error  Request Failed Status-1-" error message and am unable to send tokens.I am using waves light client 0.4.6a Can somebody please help me what am I doing wrong and how to send Incent tokens?Whats is the solution to resolve this issue?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

any way to get my incent out of the online ico site straight to cryptopia? or do we have to still go through waves first?
Did you see that you can manage waves addresses in the ICO dashboard? It should work with that.
However, I'd recommend keeping most of it in your wallet.

so i just put the cryptopia deposit address in the waves address on the incent ico site? and that will work?
Yes, that will work. Next distribution is about to happen in the upcoming days!

OpenLedger seem to be of Bitshares mentality. They think they have it right so the world will just have to follow their videos and adapt. They just don't seem to be able to simply listen and grasp what so many people are saying about their exchange.  Roll Eyes

It is a pitiful sight when the coin collecting fees on good ICO, more than a million dollars, and in the end, this token can not lead to the exchange, I hope that Incent eventually does get at least bittrex
We have some listings in the works, stay tuned for more news!

Btw, today's volume already at $8k  Smiley

Glad to see that we're picking up in terms of volume in Cryptopia. Its price at the moment in Cryptopia is 4k sats and it is a very good price to buy Incent. I just bought some from the dumpers.  Grin
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

any way to get my incent out of the online ico site straight to cryptopia? or do we have to still go through waves first?
Did you see that you can manage waves addresses in the ICO dashboard? It should work with that.

so i just put the cryptopia deposit address in the waves address on the incent ico site? and that will work?

OpenLedger seem to be of Bitshares mentality. They think they have it right so the world will just have to follow their videos and adapt. They just don't seem to be able to simply listen and grasp what so many people are saying about their exchange.  Roll Eyes

It is a pitiful sight when the coin collecting fees on good ICO, more than a million dollars, and in the end, this token can not lead to the exchange, I hope that Incent eventually does get at least bittrex

Btw, today's volume already at $8k  Smiley

Glad to see that we're picking up in terms of volume in Cryptopia. Its price at the moment in Cryptopia is 4k sats and it is a very good price to buy Incent. I just bought some from the dumpers.  Grin
Price will reach 2000 just wait

matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:23:00 AM

OpenLedger seem to be of Bitshares mentality. They think they have it right so the world will just have to follow their videos and adapt. They just don't seem to be able to simply listen and grasp what so many people are saying about their exchange.  Roll Eyes

Glad to see that we're picking up in terms of volume in Cryptopia. Its price at the moment in Cryptopia is 4k sats and it is a very good price to buy Incent. I just bought some from the dumpers.  Grin

maybe price can down more if all bounty hunter sell their coin, so buy incent while the price still cheap  Grin
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:42:15 AM

maybe price can down more if all bounty hunter sell their coin, so buy incent while the price still cheap  Grin

Only few tokens distributed for bounty so don't too much dump. Besides there are many supporters of incent that ready grab all cheap tokens and i'n one of them, i just don't like openledger because their site is har to understand and have a poor UI. I will be buying bulk on cryptopia so stay put and just sell all the incent you are holding directly to my buy order.

@Incent dev, when is the projected date were merchant will buy their supply of incent? i want to buy early before them. Just waiting for the bounty dumpers.  Grin
Thanks
mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 07:03:13 AM

@IncentLoyalty token will start trading on #tidex today
https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/829942473875136512
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:28:08 AM

Good news, I can't wait to see the price above the ICO price.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
passphrase

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:32:03 AM

What was the ico price?
wowok

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:35:13 AM

Lol, price will never go above ico price for just listing in this shit exchange. openledger has better volume than tidex
maknyos

Activity: 611

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:51:44 AM

sorry sir..my acccount password on wallet address forget..any solution?  Cry

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 09:16:19 AM

sorry sir..my acccount password on wallet address forget..any solution?  Cry

Are you talking about the Waves wallet? If so, you should have your SEED backed up as instructed (hopefully). Even if you don't have your password, you can recreate your wallet from this.
If you mean your ICO area, then head over to Slack and we'll get Pete on it.

We're listing on Tidex today. We'll probably be using this exchange as our primary means of buying Incent from the open market. In answer to the question up-thread, that will happen when the first merchant is integrated at the end of Q1. Additionally, and ICOs we assist with, we can now buy Incent at market in real time.
So yes, Tidex doesn't have a lot of liquidity to start with. But we'll be making some Smiley
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:17:05 AM

What was the ico price?

Over 10000  Grin

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:18:42 AM

Lol, price will never go above ico price for just listing in this shit exchange. openledger has better volume than tidex
uh. you know that tidex just started?
I didn't test it yet, but "zero fees" may attract some users.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:24:17 AM

What is the problem to get listed on bittrex instead of these kind of low volume exchange. Yobit is also have good volume and hopefully it can boost the price people are getting panic and price is decreasing day by day.
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:27:50 AM

What is the problem to get listed on bittrex instead of these kind of low volume exchange. Yobit is also have good volume and hopefully it can boost the price people are getting panic and price is decreasing day by day.

Here's the extensive answer to "Why no Trex 'n Polo" (yet!):

Liquidity and Exchanges  
I want to close be tackling a subject that I know is particularly close to your hearts. While it confuses me that anyone would seek to liquidate their holding of an asset that has not had an opportunity to demonstrate its potential, I absolutely understand the need for ​Incent to be liquid by the time our core product is live.  

Where this is concerned I want to be open with you that I have pitched ​Incent to both Bittrex and Poloniex, neither of whom indicated an intention to list ​Incent until demonstrable demand for it is broader and deeper. While this may disappoint you I want to be clear that I understand it - and that I am not concerned by it. Allow me to explain…  

In no more than a few weeks Waves will have launched an exchange facility of their own. Since we are running 4 full-nodes and hold a lot of Waves, it makes sense for us to support the core market for ​Incent through this channel - not least because Waves will be the primary counterparty currency against which Incent trades.    

This in turn will allow us to execute a commercial operation with fiat transactions completely separate from crypto settlement - zero’ing the risk of unforeseen ‘banking failure’ - which would be catastrophic for our business.  

Channeling all our commercially driven demand for ​Incent through Waves infrastructure will likely draw the attention of other exchanges - at which point they will list ​Incent, because it will make commercial sense for them to do so.  In the meantime, it is not in my nature to go to anyone on bended knee and I don’t think that it would make the slightest difference even if I did. With this in mind I would counsel that you hold your nerve and your ​Incent.

KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

How many merchants are using INCENT software currently and how many potential clients list?
Currently no one since the application is still in development. On the list are some nice companies, I suggest to check our blog at https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog for a complete overview.

However, we have integrated Incent in our own ICO technology which has already been used by a project (TOKES) and more are to come. Check www.ICOtech.me for more information on that.
I visited the blog but it doesn't say much about how the program is gonna work, is it like regular affiliate program but It uses Incent instead of regular currency? Or Are there any other advantages or edges for business to use Incent (besides convertible to other cryptocurrency) ? If it is , The way I look at it, the success of Incent will depend on how user friendly the software and it's API are. Also the marketability. Ebay has ebay bucks, so if incent can replace ebay bucks. Incent price is going to be legendary. There is a lot of company like mainstreetshares, bigcrumbs, and other cashback programs, Also Replacing Credit card cashback program. Definitely a lot of potential. I'll be following closely. Keep it up!
Imagine going to a store, buying some groceries but instead of a traditional loyalty card you show for example the QR-code of your Incent wallet address on your phone. This triggers the transaction to your account (merchants can decide themselves how many % 'cashback' they want to grant their customers). Note that BitScan acts as broker so we buy Incent from the open market in the name of the merchant and send it to you as customer.

This is the merchant demand we are always talking about and it also shows how important a number of different and liquid exchanges is for Incent. We need a stable secondary market (which we do our part for through market making) with small volatility.

For a more in-depth explanation, please read our whitepaper: http://bravenewcoin.com/assets/Whitepapers/UsingBlockchaintoBoostCommerce.pdf

Hi,I am trying to transfer 836 tokens with 0.001 waves fee to another incent address but I am getting
Error  Request Failed Status-1-" error message and am unable to send tokens.I am using waves light client 0.4.6a Can somebody please help me what am I doing wrong and how to send Incent tokens?Whats is the solution to resolve this issue?
Do you have some Waves in your account to pay for the transaction fee?

Only few tokens distributed for bounty so don't too much dump. Besides there are many supporters of incent that ready grab all cheap tokens and i'n one of them, i just don't like openledger because their site is har to understand and have a poor UI. I will be buying bulk on cryptopia so stay put and just sell all the incent you are holding directly to my buy order.

@Incent dev, when is the projected date were merchant will buy their supply of incent? i want to buy early before them. Just waiting for the bounty dumpers.  Grin
Thanks
There is already merchand demand through the licensing of our ICO technology. Incent is implemented in there and every investor receives 1% cashback in Incent for which we charge the project. Brick and mortar businesses will follow Q1/beginning of Q2.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

The price will not necessarily increase but it opens up new liquidity channels which is from utmost importance for Incent to succeed.

Thanks @mm0104 for chipping in!
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:07:17 AM

Why people really hoping it will raise one day? Incent is for nothing dudes, think about it. You see no one wanted it. For sure the big liquidity is on the big exchanges but not one big player is investing now.
Everyone can send BTC to every exchange during some seconds, so you see no one wants this.

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

Why people really hoping it will raise one day? Incent is for nothing dudes, think about it. You see no one wanted it. For sure the big liquidity is on the big exchanges but not one big player is investing now.
Everyone can send BTC to every exchange during some seconds, so you see no one wants this.

I think you have comprehensively, dramatically and likely hopelessly missed the point.
Did you read anything about Incent?
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

No one wanted it but we somehow we managed to raise quite some money from hundreds of different investors. Trolls will be trolls  Smiley

*Facepalm*
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: