Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491267 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1929
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

where we have hit a number of critical issues and made some major progress.

can't wait to see which issues and major progress are coming

still great work on incent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
specturul

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:14:28 AM

It's shame to look at how the Waves pulled to bottom with them and this project. I can not see what prospects for future.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:44:22 AM

When I say 'hit a number of critical issues' I mean 'worked hard on a number of important areas'. I realise that phrase could have been taken another way!
Bottom line, we did a lot in the last 5 days and things are looking very good from where we stand. I'll ask you to wait a little longer for the update, because it will take some time to pull together simply by virtue of the amount of content it contains. But it's coming.
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

I have also pondered a bit when reading "critical issues". Thanks for the clarification Guy. Smiley

When I say 'hit a number of critical issues' I mean 'worked hard on a number of important areas'. I realise that phrase could have been taken another way!
Bottom line, we did a lot in the last 5 days and things are looking very good from where we stand. I'll ask you to wait a little longer for the update, because it will take some time to pull together simply by virtue of the amount of content it contains. But it's coming.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 11:42:30 AM

I hope the update will pull the price out of the hole it is now, the present price is an issue for the investors, I keep buying till it hit 6000sat then stop only to see the price dip to 4000sat region. Another thing now is that project like Centz and Chain of point s seems to be entering this market and give Incent a good fight for their money

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:48:57 PM

I hope the update will pull the price out of the hole it is now, the present price is an issue for the investors, I keep buying till it hit 6000sat then stop only to see the price dip to 4000sat region. Another thing now is that project like Centz and Chain of point s seems to be entering this market and give Incent a good fight for their money

Hopefully. The difference with other coins is the dev usually protects its value like putting a buy wall etc. Incent team on the other hand believes that its work on development and platform performance will fully set the value. So no buy walls and possible pumps from the team. Correct me if i'm wrong though.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 08:10:23 PM

Hopefully. The difference with other coins is the dev usually protects its value like putting a buy wall etc. Incent team on the other hand believes that its work on development and platform performance will fully set the value. So no buy walls and possible pumps from the team. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

We will not use funds committed by investors at ico to supporting the market. That is not what they were invested for and it would be irresponsible to burn through working capital this way at the expense of our long term success.

Moreover, we have not yet gone live with merchant 1. This is an illiquid and immature market. We will be implementing a market making strategy shortly, which is one of the things we discussed here in Sydney. But this is in the context of settling merchant orders with minimal slippage. More on this in due course.
xland86

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:20:22 PM

Why Incent still not listed on Bittrex exchage? Maybe its planning in future?

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

It would have been listed if u had bribed bittrex. But for some reason u bought VIDZ lol and withdrew urself from slack channel, cant believe that u did it because of trolls invasion and other non-related stuff. Yes honey, its coming to bittrex with or without u, and u will not be allowed to trade once its there.
xland86

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:15:47 PM

Youre just a troll nothing else! sorry for off topic massage

supersnips

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:59:29 PM

they are waiting for demand and they need to do other things then spending ressources in the integration of an asset. this is new to bittrex
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:46:31 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 08:20:46 PM by KarlKarlsson_

Here our latest update written by Rob. A lot to cover and therefore quite extensive - well worth a read!  Smiley

G’day Cent’urions!

So February is a short month but it’s been a busy and productive one for the Incent team,and I wanted to take a moment to bring you all up to date.

Strategy

I want to start by bringing you all right into the tent with respect to our Strategy, as I think it isinteresting in its own right and it will also help to frame the remainder of this update in context. So, here it is in a picture...

The first thing I want you to notice is the circle on the far right, which recognises that growth of Incent’s market capitalisation is our grand strategic objective. Put another way, we fully recognise that if the market capitalisation of Incent (the currency) is growing, we must be getting the supporting components of our business right. Put yet another way, yours and our aims remain completely aligned. So, with this said, working left of this objective, you will note that from our perspective, growing Incent’s market capitalisation requires us to focus on two subordinate activities, commercial and market operations, which are discrete but mutually supporting.  Finally, both require and benefit from a strong organisational infrastructure. This presents us with specific Lines of Effort (LoE), all of which we have been advancing over the last month.

Commercial Operations

Let’s kick off with an update on the Commercial Ops LOE, which right now centres on development of the core commercial product and the crypto-specific technologies that support and augment it.

With respect to our core product, Hawky’s team are a good way through the Consumer Appbuild and Kyle is advancing our Operations Management App, which is the component which will be released and documented on a re-orientated website (due to launch in March), in order that developers can swiftly implement third party integrations.  As I’ve mentioned before the core product will be rolled out to online merchants that operate the Magento platform in the first instance, and we’re about to commence work on this Plugin.  This leaves the Crypto Integration component, which had required us to make a decision on which platform we will be settling through. You’ll be pleased to learn that this decision has now been made and we are forging ahead with the integration engine. More on this later...

In the meantime, we’ve kept our foot down with respect to commercial operations in the crypto-space. I’m hoping that exposure to our strategy underlines the logic of pursuing implementations in the crypto-space as well as mainstream commerce. In our view, any project that can be leveraged to support market demand for Incent makes huge sense - so long as it evolves core development in the process.  This was our rationale for the ICOTechside-project, the next big implementation of which will be the MobileGo ICO, which announced earlier this month.

Your own opinions may differ but we believe that MobileGo has the potential to be a big raise - particularly since we have made it possible for them to pitch to both Waves and Ethereum communities on the promise of a cross-blockchain token.  Delivering on this promise has required us to build some unique IP that we have named BlockSwap, which allows any listed token to be swapped instantly between blockchains, without compromising total supply.

The commercial implications of these developments is significant near term and enduring demand for Incent, which will be baked into both MobileGo’s ICO deposit technology and BlockSwap. More generally, we feel that both ICOTech and Blockswap have the potential to drive more and more interest and activity to Waves and Sasha (CEO Waves) agrees, which is likely to drive a further deepening of our strategic relationship as we move forward.

In the meantime, we have a prototype of BlockSwap live here, where those of you with IncentCoffee tokens can test the technology.

Market Operations

The first stage of this LoE required us to make Incent tradeable and those of you watching closely will know that we put our foot down on exchange integration over the last month, listing on Liqui, Cryptopia and Tidex so far with Livecoin (which has a bigger volume than Bittrex) to follow soon.  So far we have been pleasantly surprised with trading volume on Cryptopia, and the way price is trending, particularly since we are yet to provide any liquidity of our own or stimulate demand through commercial operations.  This will change next month as we roll out our Market Making operation.

And where this is concerned I want to let you know that we have decided to centre our operations on the Tidex exchange. This may seem odd in the light of trading volume to date but there are several reasons supporting this decision, including: the absence of trading fees, Tidex’s strategic proximity to Waves, the prospect of DEX integration and the ability to settle using Waves as a counterparty currency. We also recognise that our market making operations will draw volume onto a platform which is strategically important for Waves.

With respect to the detail, we are developing a trading bot that will lay a configurable lattice over the Incent market, deploying Incent and counterparty currencies to provide market depth and sufficient liquidity to assure settlement at knowable values. In concept, the IncentBot has the potential to generate a profit but the proof of this pudding will be in theeating. In any case, our intention is to roll this out as soon as we can, in order that we can understand and optimise it, in advance of the commercial launch of our core product in Q2. Assuming we can get IncentBot playing nicely, we’ll open-source the code so that y’all can see how it works and run it for yourselves in ours or other markets if you wish.

In all of this I want to make it absolutely clear that our Market Operations are not aimed at profiting from our position at the centre of the Incent ecosystem but rather, enabling that ecosystem to function in a deep and liquid market. If we get this right consumer demand for Incent, driven through merchant partner integrations, will drive price North.

Organisation

A flick back to our Strategy diagram will confirm our intention to underpin our product and operations with a robust organisation. On this front we spent February reestablishing as an Australian entity and sorting out our banking. As I have written before, we regard the establishment and maintenance of blue-ribband governance and compliance standards and credentials that doing so will secure - as essential to securing business at the top end of town. To this end we have retained the services of a Compliance professional to lead on this work and represent our interests with the Australian Digital Currency Commerce Association(ADCCA) and the legal entities we retain in support of this effort.

We are also in the midst of an internal security audit, the objective of which is to ensure that we fully understand and mitigate the vulnerabilities and attack vectors that we face.

Finally...

I’d like to close by re-assuring you that in amongst all this heavy lifting, business development continues - ably led by our COO Richard Farrelly - with active conversations ongoing at all commercial tiers. And this is important because while we appreciate that we will likely need to have demonstrated commercial credibility at the bottom end of town before anyone at the top signs on the dotted line, engaging corporates and the agencies that support them can never start early enough and on this front, I can assure you that interest in what we are doing is only building.

Watch this space...

On! On!

Rob Wilson
CEO
Incent Loyalty PTY Ltd
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:26:14 PM

Coming up with strategy is good but but I think the team should have ready their go to market strategy before now, other projects have strategy to work with also. I don't like this project to stall and other competitors are entering loyalty market.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:39:41 PM

Coming up with strategy is good but but I think the team should have ready their go to market strategy before now, other projects have strategy to work with also. I don't like this project to stall and other competitors are entering loyalty market.
Well, if the above is not strategy enough, I don't know what else to say...
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

Still dead?

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

There's a huge amount of tech and IP behind this. Frankly, if anyone manages to reproduce what we've done and get to market ahead of us (i.e. in the next month) then they deserve it.
In the event, though, competition won't be bad. Loyalty is a $60 billion sector, and Incent expands the scope beyond the existing loyalty world. I'll settle for a fraction of that market cap, personally. Whoever the competition, we're not going to be chasing the same businesses.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 03:36:12 PM

There's a huge amount of tech and IP behind this. Frankly, if anyone manages to reproduce what we've done and get to market ahead of us (i.e. in the next month) then they deserve it.
In the event, though, competition won't be bad. Loyalty is a $60 billion sector, and Incent expands the scope beyond the existing loyalty world. I'll settle for a fraction of that market cap, personally. Whoever the competition, we're not going to be chasing the same businesses.

U have done nothing and pulled ur numbers outta ur ass. U are worth not more than 30-40 bucks which explains why thugs from ur neighborhood come over here and bitch that u stole part of their market share. I have nothing to add to this. Incent has never been my favorite little coin and Ive never made even a single dolar off it coz I have never owned it. Im calling into question how u managed to raise 1 million usd while being homeless victims of domestic violence.

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

U have done nothing and pulled ur numbers outta ur ass. U are worth not more than 30-40 bucks which explains why thugs from ur neighborhood come over here and bitch that u stole part of their market share. I have nothing to add to this. Incent has never been my favorite little coin and Ive never made even a single dolar off it coz I have never owned it. Im calling into question how u managed to raise 1 million usd while being homeless victims of domestic violence.

Hello Lord Trollmore.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:02:16 PM

Here our latest update written by Rob. A lot to cover and therefore quite extensive - well worth a read!  Smiley

G’day Cent’urions!

So February is a short month but it’s been a busy and productive one for the Incent team,and I wanted to take a moment to bring you all up to date.

Strategy

I want to start by bringing you all right into the tent with respect to our Strategy, as I think it isinteresting in its own right and it will also help to frame the remainder of this update incontext. So, here it is in a picture...

The first thing I want you to notice is the circle on the far right, which recognises that growthof Incent’s market capitalisation is our grand strategic objective. Put another way, we fullyrecognise that if the market capitalisation of Incent (the currency) is growing, we must begetting the supporting components of our business right. Put yet another way, yours and ouraims remain completely aligned. So, with this said, working left of this objective, you will notethat from our perspective, growing Incent’s market capitalisation requires us to focus on twosubordinate activities, commercial and market operations, which are discrete but mutuallysupporting.  Finally, both require and benefit from a strong organisational infrastructure. This presents us with specific Lines of Effort (LoE), all of which we have been advancing over thelast month.

Commercial Operations

Let’s kick off with an update on the Commercial Ops LOE, which right now centres ondevelopment of the core commercial product and the crypto-specific technologies thatsupport and augment it.

With respect to our core product, Hawky’s team are a good way through the Consumer Appbuild and Kyle is advancing our Operations Management App, which is the component whichwill be released and documented on a re-orientated website (due to launch in March), inorder that developers can swiftly implement third party integrations.  As I’ve mentionedbefore the core product will be rolled out to online merchants that operate the Magentoplatform in the first instance, and we’re about to commence work on this Plugin.  This leavesthe Crypto Integration component, which had required us to make a decision on whichplatform we will be settling through. You’ll be pleased to learn that this decision has nowbeen made and we are forging ahead with the integration engine. More on this later...

In the meantime, we’ve kept our foot down with respect to commercial operations in thecrypto-space. I’m hoping that exposure to our strategy underlines the logic of pursuingimplementations in the crypto-space as well as mainstream commerce. In our view, anyproject that can be leveraged to support market demand for Incent makes huge sense - solong as it evolves core development in the process.  This was our rationale for the ICOTechside-project, the next big implementation of which will be the MobileGo ICO, whichannounced earlier this month.

Your own opinions may differ but we believe that MobileGo has the potential to be a bigraise - particularly since we have made it possible for them to pitch to both Waves andEthereum communities on the promise of a cross-blockchain token.  Delivering on thispromise has required us to build some unique IP that we have named BlockSwap, whichallows any listed token to be swapped instantly between blockchains, without compromisingtotal supply.

The commercial implications of these developments is significant near term and enduringdemand for Incent, which will be baked into both MobileGo’s ICO deposit technology andBlockSwap. More generally, we feel that both ICOTech and Blockswap have the potential todrive more and more interest and activity to Waves and Sasha (CEO Waves) agrees, whichis likely to drive a further deepening of our strategic relationship as we move forward.

In the meantime, we have a prototype of BlockSwap live here, where those of you with IncentCoffee tokens can test the technology.

Market Operations

The first stage of this LoE required us to make Incent tradeable and those of you watchingclosely will know that we put our foot down on exchange integration over the last month,listing on Liqui, Cryptopia and Tidex so far with Livecoin (which has a bigger volume thanBittrex) to follow soon.  So far we have been pleasantly surprised with trading volume onCryptopia, and the way price is trending, particularly since we are yet to provide any liquidityof our own or stimulate demand through commercial operations.  This will change nextmonth as we roll out our Market Making operation.

And where this is concerned I want to let you know that we have decided to centre ouroperations on the Tidex exchange. This may seem odd in the light of trading volume to datebut there are several reasons supporting this decision, including: the absence of tradingfees, Tidex’s strategic proximity to Waves, the prospect of DEX integration and the ability tosettle using Waves as a counterparty currency. We also recognise that our market making operations will draw volume onto a platform which is strategically important for Waves.

With respect to the detail, we are developing a trading bot that will lay a configurable latticeover the Incent market, deploying Incent and counterparty currencies to provide marketdepth and sufficient liquidity to assure settlement at knowable values. In concept, theIncentBot has the potential to generate a profit but the proof of this pudding will be in theeating. In any case, our intention is to roll-this out as soon as we can, in order that we canunderstand and optimise it, in advance of the commercial launch of our core product in Q2.Assuming we can get IncentBot playing nicely, we’ll open-source the code so that y’all cansee how it works and run it for yourselves in ours or other markets if you wish.

In all of this I want to make it absolutely clear that our Market Operations are not aimed atprofiting from our position at the centre of the Incent ecosystem but rather, enabling thatecosystem to function in a deep and liquid market. If we get this right consumer demand forIncent, driven through merchant partner integrations, will drive price North.

Organisation

A flick back to our Strategy diagram will confirm our intention to underpin our product andoperations with a robust organisation. On this front we spent February reestablishing as anAustralian entity and sorting out our banking. As I have written before, we regard theestablishment and maintenance of blue-ribband governance and compliance standards -and credentials that doing so will secure - as essential to securing business at the top end oftown. To this end we have retained the services of a Compliance professional to lead on thiswork and represent our interests with the Australian Digital Currency Commerce Association(ADCCA) and the legal entities we retain in support of this effort.

We are also in the midst of an internal security audit, the objective of which is to ensure thatwe fully understand and mitigate the vulnerabilities and attack vectors that we face.

Finally...

I’d like to close by re-assuring you that in amongst all this heavy lifting, businessdevelopment continues - ably led by our COO Richard Farrelly - with active conversationsongoing at all commercial tiers. And this is important because while we appreciate that wewill likely need to have demonstrated commercial credibility at the bottom end of town beforeanyone at the top signs on the dotted line, engaging corporates and the agencies thatsupport them can never start early enough and on this front, I can assure you that interest inwhat we are doing is only building.

Watch this space...

On! On!

Rob Wilson
CEO
Incent Loyalty PTY Ltd

This is great. Thanks for the heads up. More reason for us to hodl then. Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:44:50 AM

i guess, once WAVES decentralized exchange opens it will turn around all (for good), its supposed to be ready on the first quarter of this year so its not much left (till April the most).  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: