Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491271 times)
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

The project was not properly managed, the investors fooled and abandoned their fate.
It may be sensible to take it from the market, but the pre-sale is a complete fiasco.
I have honestly no idea what you are talking about.

70% of investors have received their payouts within 10 days, the other 30% hadn't submitted a payout address within that time. One of the fastest distributions in ICO history, I'd say.

Furthermore, Incent's price has been more or less stable in fiat terms. It's natural that we took a beating in BTC terms considering Bitcoin increased by 100% since our ICO concluded. I would even go that far and say that we have been one of the most professional ICOs ever and we will continue to keep honoring this exact value.

To me it looks all lined up: MobileGO ICO starts in a month, development is progressing nicely and we are, consequently, on track for the first merchant integration.

There is no problem with the payment time.
I got 7500 incent with pre-sale

What is the value after the ico and now?

You can not value the project.
You can not protect the investor.

Market buyers are very profitable from investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:20:58 AM

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

The project was not properly managed, the investors fooled and abandoned their fate.
It may be sensible to take it from the market, but the pre-sale is a complete fiasco.

70% of investors have received their payouts within 10 days, the other 30% hadn't submitted a payout address within that time. One of the fastest distributions in ICO history, I'd say.

Furthermore, Incent's price has been more or less stable in fiat terms. It's natural that we took a beating in BTC terms considering Bitcoin increased by 100% since our ICO concluded. I would even go that far and say that we have been one of the most professional ICOs ever and we will continue to keep honoring this exact value.

To me it looks all lined up: MobileGO ICO starts in a month, development is progressing nicely and we are, consequently, on track for the first merchant integration.

It seems like you have not understood the project or our communication. We have always stated that it will take us at least until the end of the first quarter to integrate with merchant #1. Currently, it looks like it will be end of April. That's when external demand will start to flow into the market in form of market buys. As I said, good times ahead.

I recommend to be patient for another 4-6 weeks and you will not regret it, I am sure of that.

Btw, just as a quick side note. We do everything for the sake of the project and for growing the market cap. However, we do not hold any obligation to protect the investors. Just saying.
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:37:31 AM

It seems like you have not understood the project or our communication. We have always stated that it will take us at least until the end of the first quarter to integrate with merchant #1. Currently, it looks like it will be end of April. That's when external demand will start to flow into the market in form of market buys. As I said, good times ahead.

I recommend to be patient for another 4-6 weeks and you will not regret it, I am sure of that.

Btw, just as a quick side note. We do everything for the sake of the project and for growing the market cap. However, we do not hold any obligation to protect the investors. Just saying.

I plan to sell at a loss,
I have to wait.
I just say, investors should be protected.
Densitymax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

Undervalued as long as there are no first full releases and the decentralized exchange on Waves is not running.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:45:30 AM

I plan to sell at a loss,
I have to wait.
I just say, investors should be protected.

Or wait and sell at a profit.
Just so we're clear: returns come with risk. That's not ideology, that's just maths. If you try to protect investors from the downside whilst allowing them to profit from the upside, you rig the deck against yourself. That's exactly what happens with limited liability and in the global financial crisis. And since Incent is not Too Big To Fail and can't go running to the taxpayer for a bailout, we're not doing that.
What we are doing is exactly what we said we'd be doing, which is building a groundbreaking blockchain-based loyalty product and getting businesses on board. Growth comes from getting that right, not manipulating the market at the expense of long-term holders.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:55:24 AM

I think this is a foolish statement coming from Karl. Can you guys return my BTC invested  into the project and I will give you the value in Fiat, Nobody want fiat that is why we are in BTC so be considering the investment made in BTC to fiat is very wrong. I will still believe in BTC even when the price drop than any fiat currencies.

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

I think this is a foolish statement coming from Karl. Can you guys return my BTC invested  into the project and I will give you the value in Fiat, Nobody want fiat that is why we are in BTC so be considering the investment made in BTC to fiat is very wrong. I will still believe in BTC even when the price drop than any fiat currencies.

It's a fair point about judging value in the currency in which you invest. However, the nature of the crypto markets is that alts suffer when BTC rises in value. (In fact, this is how all markets work - when they value of the dollar goes up against Sterling, shares in the FTSE100 rise in value because they are denominated in the less-valuable currency but earn revenues in the more valuable). The reality is that if BTC had dropped, alts including Incent would probably be more valuable. This is just the nature of the ecosystem we work in, and we cannot protect anyone against how a $20 billion market decides to act.
The wider context is that we haven't even launched yet. The market 'performance' of Incent is hardly indicative of Incent as a company.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

I will second you for this statement ^ as this is not time to judge the true value of Incent token as they are not being used at the moment so need to wait after first merchant's acceptance it will be seen how it perform in the market. It is always good to hold on once you have invested in some project with potential.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

I like your project overall but new site design looks unprofessional. Maybe you should change color scheme cause now it looks like a parrot.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

I like your project overall but new site design looks unprofessional. Maybe you should change color scheme cause now it looks like a parrot.

I can pass this on, but lots of people have said they like the site! I guess you can't please all the people all the time. Your comment reminds me of the joke:
Q: What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
A: A carrot.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:50:05 AM

I just don't really see what you have expected. It was obvious that we will dive into development and swim in there for at least 4 months. We have the first partnerships forged and solely concentrated on development. We gave several updates on that but nowadays it's usual that markets often don't appreciate this sort of progress anymore. How would you expect Incent to go up during that time? That gives a 'fixed' value A.

Now let's assign Bitcoin a value B which appreciated around 100% since ICO. Out of a 1:1 at end of ICO that now gives us a 1:2. It's normal market mechanics that Incent, under these circumstances, loses in value, in theory by 50%. That being said, it looks like Bitcoin's bull run has slowed down at least for the moment and, as I said before, Incent is coming closer and closer to release. I can only repeat my suggestion: HODL Incent for another few weeks...
Antesth

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Hi Guys,

I am patiently waiting for the launch. As I read from the recent comments. It will not be delivered at the end of Q1? Is that correct?

Secondly can someone from the marketing team explain why the new website is a free template of wix?
https://rob19936.wixsite.com/mysite

Loaded in an iframe to mark it is a template?

How can you build trust with consumers/users/investors
Yes I do understand you don't pay an exchange for listing.

But come on a free template as the new website? You even forgot to change the name to
incent.wixsite.com.

Better migrate this 'new' site to wordpress or joomla, because this looks very very unprofessional and is sending the wrong message.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

^^^
End of Q1, beginning of Q2. There are various moving parts to roll out, so there's not one single 'launch' event.

Re: Wix, yep Smiley That's a mockup that needs moving to a proper site. We're careful with the funds we raised at ICO, but not that careful...
Antesth

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

^^^
End of Q1, beginning of Q2. There are various moving parts to roll out, so there's not one single 'launch' event.

Re: Wix, yep Smiley That's a mockup that needs moving to a proper site. We're careful with the funds we raised at ICO, but not that careful...

Thanks for addressing this.

A professional website is just half of the work, and using a template is mostly done by startups.
With funds ready, make sure to spend some on a next-gen website.

To earn money, you have to spend money.

Good luck guys.
Saturday97

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

Just want to be sure of something....Tokens are out but thats all right? product is not even close to be ready....

Thats explaining way the price continue to drop..i guess will have to wait some more months
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 09:57:14 AM

Just want to be sure of something....Tokens are out but thats all right? product is not even close to be ready....

Thats explaining way the price continue to drop..i guess will have to wait some more months

Product is close to being ready Smiley
It's been almost 4 months since the end of our ICO, with bitcoin in an uptrend. Plus someone dumped a lot of Incent on Cryptopia yesterday, market sell down to 3k sats (thanks whoever that was, I didn't think my buy would be filled and was literally logging in to remove the BTC). So price has suffered. But you won't have to wait months for rollout, we're almost there.
There should be another major update from Rob around the end of the month.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

The TOKES has been listed on Bittrex today...when Incent will be do it? Cheesy
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Product is close to being ready Smiley
It's been almost 4 months since the end of our ICO, with bitcoin in an uptrend. Plus someone dumped a lot of Incent on Cryptopia yesterday, market sell down to 3k sats (thanks whoever that was, I didn't think my buy would be filled and was literally logging in to remove the BTC). So price has suffered. But you won't have to wait months for rollout, we're almost there.
There should be another major update from Rob around the end of the month.

End of the Month is not far .... Hope we see good News.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

The TOKES has been listed on Bittrex today...when Incent will be do it? Cheesy
Tokes did groundwork there for all (coming) Waves projects aiming to get listed on Bittrex why I am really grateful they made it on there. I have contacted Bittrex again and am awaiting a reply from their side. I will keep you posted.

Nonetheless, don't forget that a Bittrex listing is not necessary for Incent to succeed. We have several exchanges in place already which we will use to generate volume and place market orders for the on-going operations. Most important here is Tidex for us due to not charging a commission for trades.
markus1000

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:33:54 PM

I can understand some people frustration about Incent's price performance especially since altcoin markets are going crazy. Yes it has underperformed BTC and a lot of the bigger alts. It's price is probably also somewhat correlated to waves which hasn't been performing that well in terms of BTC during the last months.
However Incent isnt listed on any of the big exchanges and it's main target is creating a useful product instead of another pump and dump coin without any value.

We will see what the rollout brings.

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: