Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491271 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 02:25:01 PM

Can you explain that in more detail? What is the advantage for me as an Incent investor when I invest in MobileGo? I plan to invest in MobileGo one way or another, but I did not know that there is a connection between both tokens.

Don`t forget that everybody who invest in MobileGo get Incent Token back.

MobileGo have to buy it from the Market. This will push Incent too.

MobileGo is using the deposit tech that Incent developed for their ICO. For every deposit, a small proportion (tbc) of the amount will be used to buy Incent from the open market as a bonus for MobileGo investors.
This is really just like any other Incent merchant. MobileGo investors (=customers) get a bonus, whilst there is market demand for Incent, benefitting Incent holders.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whysky

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

Can you explain that in more detail? What is the advantage for me as an Incent investor when I invest in MobileGo? I plan to invest in MobileGo one way or another, but I did not know that there is a connection between both tokens.

MobileGo is using the deposit tech that Incent developed for their ICO. For every deposit, a small proportion (tbc) of the amount will be used to buy Incent from the open market as a bonus for MobileGo investors.
This is really just like any other Incent merchant. MobileGo investors (=customers) get a bonus, whilst there is market demand for Incent, benefitting Incent holders.

Hopefully the tech works better than last time at the Tokes ICO  Wink
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 06:50:19 PM

Hopefully the tech works better than last time at the Tokes ICO  Wink

There are two narratives about that episode, and they are very different. Suffice to say that the MobileGo team is prepared to run a multi-million dollar crowdsale on it.
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 06:59:33 PM

i really like this project!

i used to run a groupon-like project, and from that experience I saw how the business model hurt businesses because customer loyalty was hit badly by the low-cost low-quality services provided, and ever since been tinkering around with the idea of improving customer loyalty.

looks like price is back to ICO levels. definitely buying some

This time it's different.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 07:04:41 PM

i really like this project!

i used to run a groupon-like project, and from that experience I saw how the business model hurt businesses because customer loyalty was hit badly by the low-cost low-quality services provided, and ever since been tinkering around with the idea of improving customer loyalty.

Welcome! Swing by slack for the latest updates. If you have a particular project in mind we can discuss it there too.
snowcrawl

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

At this moment you currently do have the opportunity to pick up some portions of Incent on cryptopia in the low 5000 satoshi range.  That is because the buy pressure is still relatively low, even though the sell side is trying to maintain it at 9000 satoshi. 
Motivator

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:00:59 PM

Bittrex and American Exchanges

Okay, so the clarion calls for Bittrex listing have been growing steadily louder and we are listening, we’re in dialogue and pending the finalisation of some business emanating from our ICO, I am prepared to pay for them to list us, based on their volume, the quality of their service and what I understand of their ambitious development path.
------------

When is this getting listed on Bittrex guys? Any ETA?

Thanks.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 01:15:47 PM

Okay, so the clarion calls for Bittrex listing have been growing steadily louder and we are listening, we’re in dialogue and pending the finalisation of some business emanating from our ICO, I am prepared to pay for them to list us, based on their volume, the quality of their service and what I understand of their ambitious development path.
------------

Thanks.

No ETA. When, and even if, are down to Bittrex. I'm sure a note to them requesting INCNT listing wouldn't hurt to show there's community support.
Motivator

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

------------

Thanks.

No ETA. When, and even if, are down to Bittrex. I'm sure a note to them requesting INCNT listing wouldn't hurt to show there's community support.

They only care about 5 bitcoins, and for this project to expand that little further..after raising 1.1million, I think this should be pushed/paid until listed. This is the only way it'll attract more community attention.

Sooner this is done, the faster things can progress.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

------------

Thanks.

They only care about 5 bitcoins, and for this project to expand that little further..after raising 1.1million, I think this should be pushed/paid until listed. This is the only way it'll attract more community attention.

There seems to be a huge misinterpretation here. Bittrex doesn't list coins for money, there is no listing fee. Bittrex list coins based on some internal standards such as community, expected volume and innovation. That's why we always tried to emphasize that a Bittrex listing is not guaranteed at all.

As mentioned, we are in touch with them but it's nothing set in stone yet.
Motivator

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

------------

Thanks.

There seems to be a huge misinterpretation here. Bittrex doesn't list coins for money, there is no listing fee. Bittrex list coins based on some internal standards such as community, expected volume and innovation. That's why we always tried to emphasize that a Bittrex listing is not guaranteed at all.

Bittrex does list coins for money, I believe their price was 3 bitcoins, but I've heard a few say it's now 5. All you need to do is contact them via twitter DM to confirm this.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 06:42:10 PM

------------

Thanks.

Bittrex does list coins for money, I believe their price was 3 bitcoins, but I've heard a few say it's now 5. All you need to do is contact them via twitter DM to confirm this.

We've been in contact, we know what the 'deal' is. And it's not that. Feel free to follow this up with them in person if you need convincing otherwise.
In the meantime, we're pursuing this and doing what we can. But it's simply not a matter of 'pay and get listed'.
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:53:16 PM

i think Cassius made the things clearer as crystal. how everybody can read in the blog the "dividend" model is dead. This was necessary to have a chance to get listed on american exchanges. now its up to BITTREX to decide if the volume, innovation and community are tight enough to list another coin. i am honest as a quiet reader in this forum there a far better communitys than here not only crying for more exchanges every day. beside that i am hoping it will get listed there because of popularity and a broader audience. But this has nothing to do in a first step with the fundamental developement of the company.

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Carbonform

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:51:01 PM

we hit ico price already and there are still knob jockeys here pleading for listings to flip incent? These arbitrage holders are the scurge to the community
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 07:56:54 PM

we hit ico price already and there are still knob jockeys here pleading for listings to flip incent? These arbitrage holders are the scurge to the community

It's 15 years since I've heard that particular insult. I remember it because it was new to me and made me smile then too.

Edit: just looked it up on Urban Dictionary. Probably should have guessed.
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:01:44 PM

That update was really awesome. Hope bittrex will be soon and first merchant integration. We need USA market i am 100% sure in this.

Btw End of April is exact date or not?
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 09:08:43 PM

That update was really awesome. Hope bittrex will be soon and first merchant integration. We need USA market i am 100% sure in this.

Btw End of April is exact date or not?

MobileGo ico is 25 April. That's 'Merchant #0' really. It's not easy to put an exact date on Merchant #1 integration but we'll keep the community posted.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 10:03:46 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/04/03/the-birth-of-a-blockchain-from-ripples-to-making-crypto-waves/#6f422931418b

A mention for Incent.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:12:39 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 01:12:32 PM by yoyoamigo

Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap.  

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for Incent. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

1] Blog: Long update |Link:1
    --- Technical Development
    --- Commercial Operations
    --- Market Operations
    --- Compliance and Structure
2] Listed & trading live on Livecoin Exchange |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap.  

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
03 April - 09 April 2017 INCENT Recap will be out next week!

1] Blog: Long update |Link:1
    --- Technical Development
    --- Commercial Operations
    --- Market Operations
    --- Compliance and Structure
2] Listed & trading live on Livecoin Exchange |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

Your work is greatly appreciated @yoyoamigo

Cheers - usukan

--

--
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: