Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491270 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

R u guys planning to expand to foreign markets?

There is no 'foreign' for blockchain Smiley
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:47:17 PM

Some people are not comfortable with these rises and declines in value which happens periodically but for any project in under development phase these are necessary and important in my opinion. This rotation let the old people exit while new people have opportunity to come in the mean time investors just sit away and enjoy all these short term cycles of changes.

Whether people consider them good or bad, they're unavoidable in this kind of market. I'd just reiterate please be careful trading. Once volumes are higher through organic demand and deeper orderbooks, this kind of thing should happen less.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

So here's the update you've been after. I hope it's been worth the wait and think you'll agree things are looking pretty exciting right now. Cross-posted from Slack:

rob [5:10 AM]
Okay chaps, so I'd like our next formal update to centre on a product development update by Jins, but in advance of this I do have some news I'd like to share. Here goes:

[5:13]
1. Our litigation finally settled yesterday. I am not at liberty to discuss any of the details but suffice it to say that I am content with the terms reached. And I am more content still that we have emerged relatively unscathed from an ordeal which, for a time, posed an existential threat to the project.

rob [5:22 AM]
2. The team is growing: Jins Kaduthodil (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjkaduthodil/) is now full time as COO and Head of Product, Mary Powell is full time on Compliance preparation, Bobby Watts (https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertjwatts/) has joined as our lead on Business Development and Jackson Chan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackson-chan/) is joining us from Macquarie Group on 13 Nov. We are on the hunt for one further developer but we have sufficient to get out of the gate and I want to make sure we get the right fit. (edited)

[5:27]
3. Timeline: with back-end work (internal) progressing well and front end effort ramping up (Round Table Apps) I see nothing at the moment which will prevent the core work being completed in-step with the product roadmap we released last month.

rob [5:34 AM]
4. Launch. We have taken the decision to target 26 Jan 18 (Australia Day) for the launch of our first pilot product, which will be a Chrome Extension that when active, rewards Australian consumers with Incent (which we buy back off the secondary market) for online purchases. Essentially this is an affiliate marketing play but whereas competitors make program members wait up to 3 months for a cash-back reward, the release of Incent can be more or less instantaneous. Given the prevailing hunger amongst the Australian public to 'get into crypto' we are quite excited about the potential of this product to make an impact. So we are going to give it a red hot go.

rob [5:39 AM]
5. Brand. We've spent the last month in a branding exercise with this gentleman https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-busby-andrews-6b9b275/. As I await formal feedback on Busby's deliberations I genuinely don't know how far he will suggest we go or the extent to which we will feel compelled to enact whatever he recommends, but I will keep you informed before we do anything drastic.

[5:41]
6. Marketing and PR. You'll appreciate that to succeed, the pilot product is going to need quite a push locally, so you're going to see marketing efforts ramp up gently until Christmas and hit 'overdrive' as we move into the New Year.

rob [5:50 AM]
7. Market Operations. It will surprise none of you to learn that the approach of a commercial release is concentrating thought this end on settlement. As it stands we have programmatic solutions ready through both Bittrex and Waves DEX but while our preference, for reasons you all understand well, would be to settle through the DEX, we need to move the volume across first. While I'm not in a position to confirm exactly how we will attempt to achieve this just yet, I want you to know that this is our aspiration so that you understand what you are seeing when we do get cracking. Finally, I want to be clear that any market operations we undertake have the sole aim of facilitating settlement.

[5:51]
Okay, so that's the headlines for the moment. I'm going to be offline for the next few hours but please do fire your questions back and I'll get to them as soon as I can.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:55:57 AM

Even I sold my whole Incents I'm still following this thread. These last pdates are looking really good.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

Please share the update people!  Smiley

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/925299667822313472
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:17:08 PM

still holding and supporting incent! I already see from time to time some transactions on waves with incent as fee Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
onetimeplz

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:08:27 PM

Thanks for the update. Happy to see that things are moving forward.
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:42:31 AM

INCENT was one of my favorite investment and I was ICO Member.

After many promising and the theft story I went out.

Today I check Incent on CMC and saw that the price is actual very low.

What is sense of a new roadmap if you hold not the old one?
snowcrawl

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:45:20 PM

INCENT was one of my favorite investment and I was ICO Member.

After many promising and the theft story I went out.

Today I check Incent on CMC and saw that the price is actual very low.

What is sense of a new roadmap if you hold not the old one?

The current price of Incent is actually consistent with where the price has been lately.  That is fully considering that this has been a project that has been put on "hold".   We have seen a few instances where there was a temporary increase in price, but that was only due to various pump and dump efforts.  We have even noticed a fake Incent twitter account that someone set up in the hopes of spreading fake news in order to artificially inflate the price.   Until there is an actual push from real market activity related to Incent's core product, you are really just looking at poorly informed market speculation of some random altcoin.   Looking at it that way, you are better able to separate fact from fiction.   Very soon this will change, based upon the latest news that the team is now very close to launching.  So if this is a very low price point for Incent right now, it could be an opportunity to get in, or get back in for those who left after the period of trouble.    The original roadmap was devised a year ago, at a time when the crypto world looked and felt very different than it does today.   I think it is a good sign if they have changed certain important details in  order to adapt Incent to the current cryptocurrency ecosystems.  
VanLan

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

Hi Friends, maybe I am stupid but I can not find my INCNT within my Waves Wallet. They are there (i see them in  waves explorer , confirmed), but in waves lite client I find USD, EUR, BTC, ETH, Waves; LTC ZCash balances only.  What is wrong?
Thanks for any good advice.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

Hi Friends, maybe I am stupid but I can not find my INCNT within my Waves Wallet. They are there (i see them in  waves explorer , confirmed), but in waves lite client I find USD, EUR, BTC, ETH, Waves; LTC ZCash balances only.  What is wrong?

That's odd. I've often had to hunt through a list of airdropped assets, but disappearing altogether is weird. At least you can see it there on WavesGo.
What about DEX - do you see an Incent balance in that tab?
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:32:38 PM

Can US/Singapore citizens participate in the ICO?

Sure but you're going to want one of these:

snowcrawl

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:34:36 PM

Hi Friends, maybe I am stupid but I can not find my INCNT within my Waves Wallet. They are there (i see them in  waves explorer , confirmed), but in waves lite client I find USD, EUR, BTC, ETH, Waves; LTC ZCash balances only.  What is wrong?

Fear not VanLan,   there is a tab that you need to press in order to see your Waves Tokens.  It is the second icon symbol from left that is shaped like a briefcase.  Hover your mouse cursor over that symbol and it should read "Portfolio".   Click on it and it will open up the page that lists all of your Waves assets that are tokens.   You will notice that all of the core assets listed on the Waves "home page" are not listed in your portfolio.  Those are the things that show up when you first open the Waves Lite client: USD, EUR, Waves, Zcash etc....   that particular list has expanded as time has gone on with Waves development.   It will continue to evolve and new winners in the crypto world emerge.
VanLan

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:39:52 PM

Hi Friends, maybe I am stupid but I can not find my INCNT within my Waves Wallet. They are there (i see them in  waves explorer , confirmed), but in waves lite client I find USD, EUR, BTC, ETH, Waves; LTC ZCash balances only.  What is wrong?

Fear not VanLan,   there is a tab that you need to press in order to see your Waves Tokens.  It is the second icon symbol from left that is shaped like a briefcase.  Hover your mouse cursor over that symbol and it should read "Portfolio".   Click on it and it will open up the page that lists all of your Waves assets that are tokens.   You will notice that all of the core assets listed on the Waves "home page" are not listed in your portfolio.  Those are the things that show up when you first open the Waves Lite client: USD, EUR, Waves, Zcash etc....   that particular list has expanded as time has gone on with Waves development.   It will continue to evolve and new winners in the crypto world emerge.

Got it. Thanks very much!
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

I just came to know the discussion which took place in slack and is shared above few posts of mine. There is nice discussion about on going development and some nice news which was exactly one week ago. I don't like pumps and dumps either as those kills the legit projects. Incnt team is doing work and communicating actively those are good thing for long term.
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

haha Grin Grin Grin
Lots of new users asking the old ICO dates these days. It's like random post. But that's the best answer yet Grin Grin
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

haha Grin Grin Grin
Lots of new users asking the old ICO dates these days. It's like random post. But that's the best answer yet Grin Grin

It seems bitcointalk is being invaded by bots or foreign agents trying to boost their reputation. Look at their post history
and report them if suspicious.
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

I just came to know the discussion which took place in slack and is shared above few posts of mine. There is nice discussion about on going development and some nice news which was exactly one week ago. I don't like pumps and dumps either as those kills the legit projects. Incnt team is doing work and communicating actively those are good thing for long term.

Hard work of the Incent team will bring a good results in the near future for the long-term holders. We can see a nice price increase today at the Bittrex. Waiting for the uptrend on Incent in a mid-term.

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Darkmagus

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Yolo!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

Yup bought in. This coin shows promise. Good devs and vision.  Cheap atm with loads of potential.
Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

It seems bitcointalk is being invaded by bots or foreign agents trying to boost their reputation. Look at their post history
and report them if suspicious.
As for me, I like to read their posts, it's fun! Sometimes I stop myself from answering and posting some funny bullshit myself. But it would be great to see more real stuff with some value here in this thread. For example, updates from the team.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: