Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virwox.com Accounts worth  (Read 725 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6088

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:20:21 AM

I'm not selling any (at least not for the moment) but I'd like to get an idea about the prices (as accurate as possible).
I sold once an account for 60$ (It was level 3) but I'm not sure If It was the right price or not. I'd like to know the prices for each level (including Level 4 which is on request)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:29:55 AM

It depends on the buyers but virwox has became a flaw service.it is good that they still accept PayPal but take huge transaction as well se exchange fees.the withdraw limit has also increased.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:57:33 AM

I'm not selling any (at least not for the moment) but I'd like to get an idea about the prices (as accurate as possible).
I sold once an account for 60$ (It was level 3) but I'm not sure If It was the right price or not. I'd like to know the prices for each level (including Level 4 which is on request)

I guess for me that is already acceptable value for your level 3 account. And good thing that you are able to find a buyer because I've been seeing a lot of buyers in some groups at facebook but it seems that they are getting hard time to find a legit seller of virwox account.  But with the level 4 I don't have an idea for that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:08:56 AM

It depends on the buyers but virwox has became a flaw service.it is good that they still accept PayPal but take huge transaction as well se exchange fees.the withdraw limit has also increased.

Virwox.com is one of the few services that accepts PayPal , Paysafecard etc... and that's why they gained a good amount of customers. also , I know It depends on the buyers but there should be a price range (something estimated, even If it's not accurate)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:04:36 PM

Virwox.com is one of the few services that accepts PayPal , Paysafecard etc... and that's why they gained a good amount of customers. also , I know It depends on the buyers but there should be a price range (something estimated, even If it's not accurate)

Soo this accounts can be used for collateral when people are asking for loans, as long they send the adress where the account its registed? I dont know virwox, but im interested to know about it now.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:17:53 PM

Soo this accounts can be used for collateral when people are asking for loans, as long they send the adress where the account its registed? I dont know virwox, but im interested to know about it now.

Virwox cannot be be used as a valid collateral (and that's my personal opinion) as It's always possible to contact the company and claim that you got hacked , It's probably going to take you some efforts and time to get it back but you will eventually will. It's the same case with Battle.net , Steam , Origin accounts...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:31:15 AM

So You need a price estimator for virwox.com like bitcointalk account pricer? LOL..
I think you sold your price for a good rates. I never trade in virwox and never buy sold the account. but I saw some offers and some asking requst to buy sell these and the price range was 50 to 100$..
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:12:18 PM

Soo this option to get a loan shouldnt be an option when the people do wanna to get a loan, i dont see severa people offering this accounts as well, but knowing they cant be accepted as valid colateral, might change a bit the value of those accounts.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:52:47 PM

So You need a price estimator for virwox.com like bitcointalk account pricer? LOL..
I think you sold your price for a good rates. I never trade in virwox and never buy sold the account. but I saw some offers and some asking requst to buy sell these and the price range was 50 to 100$..

Virwox.com don't even have an API as far as I know so building an estimator without collecting your login information's at least would be impossible and no I'm not , I'm just looking for someone who could give me the price range from experience (If he sold them or bought them already on the forums or somewhere else).
There isn't much data to collect anyways as the only factor is the level of the account

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████