Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SPORT], LIVE , WEBSITE LIVE , SPONSORSHIP, TALENT HUNT, FUND RAISING  (Read 19039 times)
marketone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:52:27 AM

Just have followed on Twitter with both of account @Digital_Bitcoin @CoinsinfoXYZ Also re-tweet.

Have post review on Coinsinfo.xyz My Wallet Address is SYfJSp5EkMkJYTvpyhYrSAxbimu1NZaBvq

Thanks You.

Sportscoin can bring big revolution in indoor and outdoor gaming.

Long Live SportsCoin.

Thank you for your good and hard work we shall send you coins immediately after fund raising as promised.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:27:13 AM

twitter follow, like and retweet done...

but my wallet is problem dev...

any solutions?

Which version of windows are you using?

windows 7 64

Already we report that Bug. We will soon resolve it. Thanks
marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:52:43 AM

twitter follow, like and retweet done...

but my wallet is problem dev...

any solutions?

Hi sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, our wallet is working fine. I will report this to our programmer and will assist you. Don't worry we are always there to help.

The same thing happened to me the first time but after I closed and open it again all fine

Yes our wallets are working fine.
algo1024

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

SportsCoin-SPORT-qt.exe

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/6e8c4d6ac45a6fbee9248d4caa23f3d37cd4562f3ea02ddab6d9e6a3bb0cdfc1/analysis/1473422984/

Kaspersky   Trojan.MSIL.CoinStealer.iu

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:39:44 PM

follow twitter done
@ikhsan_syahril

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 01:28:54 PM

Reserve for Indian Translation.

Great concept with great platform. Sportcoin is introducing decentralized sports community to enhance value of games(Indoor/outdoor).

Will soon post review on coinsinfo.xyz about Sportcoin.

Thanks for your support. Indian translation is reserved for you.

Kindly Update OP for Indian translation.

Link for Indian translation is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612168.0
marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:31:22 PM

Reserve for Indian Translation.

Great concept with great platform. Sportcoin is introducing decentralized sports community to enhance value of games(Indoor/outdoor).

Will soon post review on coinsinfo.xyz about Sportcoin.

Thanks for your support. Indian translation is reserved for you.

Kindly Update OP for Indian translation.

Link for Indian translation is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612168.0

Thanks for your support. Now i will update it.
nayanmehta

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:35:20 PM

which exchange to buy this coin?
marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:35:10 PM

Very Soon we are going to announce it. Thanks for your interest.
nayanmehta

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:41:14 PM

so now this time we cannot buy this coin?
marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:44:20 PM

so now this time we cannot buy this coin?

Tomorrow we are going to announce it.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 08:16:32 PM

Great !

Waiting for exchanger. 

But still wallet not getting synchronized fully ! Still showing out of Sync. Even I have add node with .conf file in roaming root of SPORTCOIN on my PC.
biggernugs

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:00:28 PM

Yes we expect a return from you. If we fund you and if you are successful and earn some money. You must be in turn train or support at least 2 individuals and they should train 2 people each if they are successful. So that support will be extended to maximum people or you can donate the money of your interest to our BTC address.

We are absolutely serious with the project and want to take it to a new level for this we don’t want any hurdles at the initial stage with dumping. At a later stage even if dumping happens we will be in a good stage to buy back.

Sports coin is the coin dedicated to sports. Every one of us played different kind of sports at some point of time but only a few took it seriously. Your child, brother or sister might have stopped their game where they are interested due to lack of funds so we are here to help.
Initially we may be small but gradually we shall grow big. Soon a small drop will turn in to an ocean and this ocean shall be useful to every single player worldwide.

Expect a return, train 2 who train 2, etc.... Control the market..... no real reason to buy. That screams scam/ponzi to me. In this day & age just about any athlete who fits "your criteria" will have a support system available. It's the underprivileged that need funded, ones who have no clue of their talent. Not ones who already excel, there will already be someone there to help. Sorry, right now I just see nothing here.

marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:41:59 AM

Yes we expect a return from you. If we fund you and if you are successful and earn some money. You must be in turn train or support at least 2 individuals and they should train 2 people each if they are successful. So that support will be extended to maximum people or you can donate the money of your interest to our BTC address.

We are absolutely serious with the project and want to take it to a new level for this we don’t want any hurdles at the initial stage with dumping. At a later stage even if dumping happens we will be in a good stage to buy back.

Sports coin is the coin dedicated to sports. Every one of us played different kind of sports at some point of time but only a few took it seriously. Your child, brother or sister might have stopped their game where they are interested due to lack of funds so we are here to help.
Initially we may be small but gradually we shall grow big. Soon a small drop will turn in to an ocean and this ocean shall be useful to every single player worldwide.

Expect a return, train 2 who train 2, etc.... Control the market..... no real reason to buy. That screams scam/ponzi to me. In this day & age just about any athlete who fits "your criteria" will have a support system available. It's the underprivileged that need funded, ones who have no clue of their talent. Not ones who already excel, there will already be someone there to help. Sorry, right now I just see nothing here.

Hai we respect your opinion as now a days many ponzi schemes are coming but still you havent seen our work.It is not a big task for a sports person to identiy sportstalent.There are organisations in this world that support sports but only a few and only in a few countries.We came up with this idea to bring them all to one platform.Follow us and see our progress and we shall prove legit.

There is absolutely a reason to buy now as intial price is set at 1200sat everyone will buy at the same we are controlling the market in such a way that the price is not dropped.We have restricted the supply.So that demand increses and price shall be increased.We also said that the proceeds from the fundraising shall also be used tobuy back because every investor is important and we know the value of hard earned income.Dont get to a thought intially and at inception that a coin is a scam in 2-3 days you shall know our sinciere work.We also announced here to give best ideas to help players and announced rewards we are focussed on our work.Thank you kindly follow us and observe our work
marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:48:03 AM

Great !

Waiting for exchanger. 

But still wallet not getting synchronized fully ! Still showing out of Sync. Even I have add node with .conf file in roaming root of SPORTCOIN on my PC.

Hi we shall list on exchange today and all problems will be cleared, get ready for some sport.
marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:41:28 AM

Facing technical issues at present will clear all soon sorry for inconvenience. Thanks for your patience
Caladonian

Merit: 540

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:06:30 AM

Great !

Waiting for exchanger. 

Hi we shall list on exchange today and all problems will be cleared, get ready for some sport.
good to know that today will be expecting exchange to trade or for us to buy and sell the coin good luck mate, more success to come here.
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:42:25 AM

I don't think it is a false positive.
marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:48:37 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 05:02:08 AM by marketone

We have some technical issues, we are resolving it.
marketone (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:42:39 AM

Everything is fine now with wallets, sorry for inconvenience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: